Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 28894 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MezoK

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:37:32 PM

Ryan, you still sending out messages for next week?

Give him a day to get back to you in PMs.

Alecto

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:18:36 AM

Hey Ryan, awesome tips! I'd like to get in next time registration is open. What's your fee?
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:33:13 PM

Think DIBS will pump again? seems like a good price entry considering it was trading at almost 500x what its currently at

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:57:50 PM

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 06/22
Week Ending: 06/28

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from HYPER, FIBRE, XAI, SPR, DTC, BAY, HZ

Members netted gains totaling 482% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

VPNCoin

VPN is a coin that brings to life the fact that the ‘majority’ of traders are blind to opportunity, until that opportunity is demonstrated to them in the form of a 1000%+ profit that has already been exploited. VPN was selected as a PumpersPick on May 11 at the humble price of 60 Satoshi. Since then, it’s price has surged into untold regions, producing a sensational 1,343% profit. This is a coin that only highlights the potency of the crypto market, it shines light on the fact that you must always pay attention to the ‘slow burners’ of the market. These are the coins that will creep by steadily, gaining small percentages in value on a daily basis... eventually, these small and incremental gains compound into monstrous 1000% boosts in value. As a trader, you must understand that there is always a bigger picture behind each and every inch of price movement – once you begin to think this way, profits like this will become second nature to you.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:58:00 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 06/29
Week Ending: 07/05

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for PumpersPicks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 06/30 at 6pm EST. Our members netted a 1,886% gain in May, and are currently up 1,865% this month

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:58:17 PM

06 Jun - 28 Jun
Total return: 139%
Coins: ETC

From the very moment you have executed your trade, the results have already been decided.

There can only ever be two events that occur as a result of a trade: 1. Your money moving into someone else’s wallet, 2. Someone else’s money moving into your wallet.

Since this is the case, it is clear that not only is there methodology behind being consistently profitable – but there is a very specific recipe for continued success in the altcoin markets.

The implication being, you do not need to be an oracle of good-fortune to gain repeat wins. You do not need to consult with the high priest of voodoo to withdraw more money from a trade than you originally deposited – all you need is to follow this recipe and cook up your own piece of profit pie.

It is that simple.

There is no use walking blindly into some random trade and then sitting there with your fingers crossed, hoping that the stars align in your favour – this is a total waste of time.

It is like being thirsty, but hoping that someone – out of the kindness of their heart – brings you a tall glass of water ... when instead, you could easily get up, walk into your kitchen, force the fridge open and quench your own thirst using your own volition.

That is the problem many individuals in this very market have.

90% of those that trade this market are permission seekers who believe that profit is given and not taken!

I must repeat, not only is there methodology behind being consistently profitable – but there is a recipe for continued success in crypto.

Sitting passively on the sidelines isn’t going to reset the endless list of losses that you have accumulated.

Being a permission seeker in an arena filled with blood hungry sharpshooters, who blaze their own trails and snatch their winnings directly from the plates of market laggards, will only lead you into the pathetic pits of poverty.

Simply put, the only way you will stop losing money is if you stop doing the things that are causing you to lose – and if you don’t know what these things are, then you can only expect to continue being someone else’s cash cow

ETC

Profit is not given, profit is taken.

It is very rare that you will ever find a coin that has not been fully exploited by skilled purveyors of the altcoin market by the time that you make your arrival.

What I mean by this is, it is a FACT that amateur traders are scared to dive into a coin that isn’t currently the talk of the town.

Amateur traders are scared shitless to act instead of react.

This is because they have no form of a strategy. They simply have no understanding of this venture that they have involved themselves with.

So instead of making educated decisions – they simply mirror the actions of everyone else around them.

Now... the funny thing about this is, these same amateurs will sit around and scratch their heads at the end of each day, trying to figure out why every step they take in this market detracts money from their pockets.

Well, I have to ask... what is the prime rule of commerce?

In order to profit, you must ‘get there first’ – so that you can buy cheaply. Then once demand increases, you sell expensively and at a profit. Simple.

However, amateur traders have no strategy except to buy what everyone else is buying.

This is a direct violation of the law of commerce, and this is why the market constantly punishes you.

Just ask yourself... if ‘everyone’ is currently buying something – is the ‘demand’ for that thing high or low? .. It is high. So, if the demand is high then – as a rule – the price will also be at its highest level... therefore if you buy this thing, you will physically be unable to sell it at a profit.

So, in essence, amateur traders are ‘willingly’ buying into high prices and therefore being forced to sell at low prices.

And you must take note... small losses always compound into larger loses, which in turn compound into even larger losses. Which means that unless you undergo reorientation, to reorganise your strategy – your future in the altcoin market will be very grim indeed.

Profit isn’t given, profit is taken!

You will not find the answers to your questions on twitter, because by the time information hits social media, the whole market responds which makes this form of intel useless.

There are no rewards to be had when you are basing your trading strategy on information that is readily available to the entire market – because you will be trading ‘with’ the 90% rather than front running the 90%.

You have to put yourself in a position that is not reactive, which means that you have to assume the role of the aggressor

Daily Tip

Why is it that one trader can pull in $10,000 in the short space of 30 days without even trying, whilst another trader struggles to turn an amount as small as $50 into $100?

It all boils down to information.

You see, the market wants to put money into your pocket… in fact, the market is custom built to put money into your pocket – but only if you allow it to.

The skilled traders in the altcoin market are only “skilled” because they know which coins to buy, and which coins to avoid. Whereas unskilled traders are like dancers with two left feet, quivering and stumbling their way through the market and falling into each and every trap that has been laid out for them.

You have to be smart enough to understand that every last penny that you have lost in this market only contributed to someone else’s profit.

By continuing to trade this market like an amateur, all you are doing is enriching other people who are ten times more efficient than you are.

Information is the key that unlocks the floodgates to an uncontrollable, uncapped and unrestrained outpouring of profit – either you are already trading in line with the natural flow of the market and therefore profiting, or trading against the natural flow of the market and therefore losing out

SIDENOTE: You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:59:42 PM

Ryan, you still sending out messages for next week?

Hey Ryan, awesome tips! I'd like to get in next time registration is open. What's your fee?

Will be responding you guys' messages in just a moment

Cheers

gameboyadvance

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:46:21 PM

COIN OF THE WEEK

VPNCoin

VPN is a coin that brings to life the fact that the ‘majority’ of traders are blind to opportunity, until that opportunity is demonstrated to them in the form of a 1000%+ profit that has already been exploited. VPN was selected as a PumpersPick on May 11 at the humble price of 60 Satoshi. Since then, it’s price has surged into untold regions, producing a sensational 1,343% profit. This is a coin that only highlights the potency of the crypto market, it shines light on the fact that you must always pay attention to the ‘slow burners’ of the market. These are the coins that will creep by steadily, gaining small percentages in value on a daily basis... eventually, these small and incremental gains compound into monstrous 1000% boosts in value. As a trader, you must understand that there is always a bigger picture behind each and every inch of price movement – once you begin to think this way, profits like this will become second nature to you.

I remember you putting out full page analysis on this coin back on the old IRC
i very nearly passed this one up and fucking glad that i didnt Cheesy
its has been up like 200% every month since then and im happy to say that i didn't have even one doubt in my body that it would do this

very fucking impressive ryan, very fucking impressive
Double Kills

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:51:21 PM

+++1000  Cheesy Grin Grin Wink Smiley V...P FUCKING N

do you know why i love this one coin, becuase there is no reason for you to trade it unless your one sophistacted son of a bitch Cheesy

this is one of those coins that FORCES you to be a god damn expert cause if you aint, then you would never have traded it in the first place

what is .7 btc + 800%?? lol I just cant get enough of this market, i'm gonna get ALTCOIN KING tatooed on my back because fuck it this whole shit is making me filty rich
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:19:18 PM

+++1000  Cheesy Grin Grin Wink Smiley V...P FUCKING N

do you know why i love this one coin, becuase there is no reason for you to trade it unless your one sophistacted son of a bitch Cheesy

this is one of those coins that FORCES you to be a god damn expert cause if you aint, then you would never have traded it in the first place

what is .7 btc + 800%?? lol I just cant get enough of this market, i'm gonna get ALTCOIN KING tatooed on my back because fuck it this whole shit is making me filty rich

i wish a lot more people like you will join in the next crypto wave.

$_$

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
OneandOnly22

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:15:49 AM

sent you a PM
NapsterAU

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:43:59 AM

What is involved in joining this group?
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:50:41 AM

What is involved in joining this group?

I dunno, being a financial terrorist insurgent that only wants to hijack coins and steal profit away from developers

They are not a "group" they are a fucking traders union

they discriminate against developers, exchanges and basically anyone who isn't a scumbag trader

these people are grouping together like fucking riot squads and bullying developers out of their own coins

It is all dirty money that they are making
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:21:56 PM

cryptocircuits is comming to bittrex this week!

Total Supply: 2,718,281

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089933.0

https://c-cex.com/?p=circ-btc
OneandOnly22

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:25:06 AM

sent you a PM
Spayse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:21:32 AM

YUPP!! If you have been absorbing ryans posts then im sure that by now you know what ACCUMULATION looks like

If you do, then go look at that bitcoinwisdom.com bitstamp chart and tell me what you see Wink

Yes even me I did some analyse to see this one

Right now, the whole market is in consolidation, these little $10K, $5K profits are cool, but just wait a month or two. If you know a thing or two about volume, then you have already prepared your ship and set up some extra padding and support for this tidal wave that's about to come in

YESS i have said myself

I used you guys method to analyze chart and I have seen this volume patterns

i have marked on chart

to me it look like many people dump after all time high to take their profit, but still some people hold because think it will go higher. But these people that hold start dump and a little bit people continue hold

At this period today it look like everyone who buy before big all time high 2013 pump have sold, and now only remain new buyer

to me this is accumulation time

I marked that each dump has been smaller because less people remain to dump

The last dump was not so many people and that one was smallest, no i dont think price can fall any more so ii think accumulation has started now

please tell what your thoughts?

I have marked it all on this chart there

I have said that it looks like everyone that want to sell has already done this so now there is no longer so much people that want sell because all the recent people that invest into bitcoin has done this within this current price range that we have been since January

like you have say this to me looks like accumulation time for bitcoin

but I wanted to ask you people that are smart, how will this effect on altcoin market I think that it will be positive thing?

now price of bitcoin is growing

i know this is accumulation, so price will go sideway for now. but what do you think on this one?

You're right on the mark there, Bitcoin has been moving sideways since April.

I like the fact that you're now looking the chart for what it is, instead of using it as some sort of indication of future events.

Everything you mentioned is exactly what is on the chart: Each time the price has plunged the range of prices between pre-dump / post-dump has constricted, suggesting the amount of interest at lower price points is waning.

Just like with the alts, once there is no sellers interested in parting with their coins at lower price ranges, more and more people begin to hold. Which means the only way for traders to buy in is via the sell side orders, which sends the price upward if trading volume is sufficient enough.

So in answer to your question, if the volume picks up we could see some good movement in the BTC/FIAT side of things

I agree with you ryan that it is better to bet on whole market instead of coin, because coin can mislead, but market will always be market it will keep moving up and down since this is its nature

and we who want to win should be buying when market is down

this is where problem starts for me, so i am happy because you mentioned that there are only few coins that will move with market like this, and maybe this is what i struggle to find but i know i am getting close, so i will keep following your guide

This is something that sounds much more complicated than it actually is, but it's really simple once you boil down to the bare bones of the strategy.

Think of the market like a river and each coin like boats sailing through this river.

Then look at all the reasons why people consistently lose.

1. Chasing pumps, buying too late ("missing the boat")
Using our river/boat analogy, these traders who buy late are literally jumping off the deck and into the river... swimming 'against' the tide and natural flow of the river in attempt to catch this boat, and climb aboard - you don't have to be a genius to work out why such a strategy often leads to market fatalities.

2. Buying into the wrong coins, buying into hype etc
The problem that these traders have is that they buy into hysteria, false promises and marketing ploys. Using our river/boat analogy, these traders arrive early to board their boats, thinking that they are boarding the most prestige vessels that have the most experienced sailors as captains - when really, the boat is rickety... filled with holes... and has been made to appear "shiney" with cheap paint and other tacky materials... Even worse, the 'captain' (developers) of these boats have seized all the life boats and life jackets for themselves so that they can secretly abandon ship once it capsizes.. Leaving the passengers stranded at sea in a sinking ship.

So clearly, the issue here is in finding the true gems. The issue is in separating the battleships from the rickety boats. Not only this, but the issue is with timing (not missing the boat)

There are numerous coins that fall into 'battleship' category. These coins are air tight, and whilst the 'longevity' of each and every coin is always in question - you can always tell when a boat has one or two journeys left in it... and this is where skill comes into play.

Again, using our analogy, and as you mentioned - the one factor that will always remain is the river itself (the market.) The boats and battleships will come and go, but the river will always remain.

Therefore if one would wish to be successful, looking for the battleships that have yet to set sail and then boarding them before everyone else is the most logical bet. Because so long as the river remains, these battleships will set sail once again because that is their only function.

Traders have to educate themselves on what to look for before blindly rushing into buying any coin.

If more traders took the time out to do this, there would be fewer market fatalities

For all my brethren that bought some btc after ryans post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avFq9errZCk

it looks like we goin' UP on a tuesday  Grin Cheesy Cheesy btc hit $268 today Wink

Just pulled $400 on a $6300 fund WHOOOP WHOOP

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
joclixx

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:34:29 AM

I love reading this thread, the views are unique but almost scarily on point. Stripped down and to the point is how I like it

this particular post i think has changed the way I look at trading for life

First you must understand that the phrase “trader” is a blanket term that barely scratches the surface. I mean, there are luxury watch traders – but their daily activities differ greatly from ours. There are furniture traders and again, their daily activities are distant from what we do in this market day in and day out.

So to gain an understanding of the ‘role’ of an altcoin trader we have to look a little deeper than just the typical, surface terminology.

As I have mentioned numerous times – the crypto currency market is a mechanism that allows for money to move from one place to another. That is the most simple description of the functionality of this market.

So do not be so naive that you will assume that you are either 1. A trader, 2. A developer, 3. An exchange owner... this is how amateurs perceive the market.

Now since the goal is gaining understanding, then you must understand that unless you know what your ‘role’ is, then you will never achieve maximum performance.

So with that I say, for the moment, let’s abandon the phrase TRADER and look a little closer at the ‘role’ that each participant in this market is playing. Let’s look at how each participant fits into the wider system of the market.

Now, it is imperative to note that clearly only 10% of those that participate in this market are profitable. Which means that only 10% of those that are in this market are consistently withdrawing more money than they are depositing – so it is a FACT that 10% of people are doing something completely different to what the other 90% are doing.

Therefore 10% of people in this market are assuming a ‘role’ that is different to the ‘role’ of the remaining 90%.

So why then does everyone refer to themselves as traders, when clearly there are two completely different tasks being carried out within this system.

This is the deception of the market.

Now, you have to understand that without volume being contributed to the market – no one profits. Without volume being extracted from the market – no one profits.

And there you have it.

Clearly the term “trader” is just another rigging device used to distort the true nature of the market.

There are no traders... Just those that contribute, and those who extract – and there you have the true roles that individuals perform in this market.

So again I repeat, unless you understand what your ‘role’ is, then you will never achieve maximum performance.

If you have been losing money, then that is because you have unwittingly assumed the role of a ‘contributor’ of trading volume. If you have been consistently profiting, then you are fulfilling the role of an ‘extractor’ of trading volume.

This is the true nature of the market

To succeed, you must ensure that your strategy is one that consistently places you into the ‘role’ of an EXTRACTOR of trading volume for this is the only way that you can withdraw more than you deposit

Oh and LTC and BTC has added to my overall income this month so I say thank you for that

Waiting to see what you guys come up with next

new dedicated reader here

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:47:23 AM

How much for subscription Ryan?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:59:33 PM

05 May - 30 Jun
Total return: 90%
Coins: CANN

A big part of being a consistent winner in this market is first to note that not ‘everyone’ wins.

This one fact is highly indicative of the true nature of the market.

If everyone is singing the praises of one particular coin, this is what we refer to as ‘ the marketing call of the 10%’ because, if you are still yet to realise, the crypto currency market is an arena of commerce, so therefore each trader is a merchant – and his merchandise is whichever coin that he has bought with the intention of selling to someone else at a profit.

The number 1 rule of commerce is, unless you market (promote) your merchandise – you will fail to attract buyers.

So with that I ask, how willing are you to purchase something expensively today that the seller of that thing bought several weeks ago cheaply?

The typical, untrained and non-strategic trader will throw all of his toys out of the push chair in protest, claiming that he will NEVER buy into a coin that someone else bought cheaply several weeks ago – and this is why these unskilled and un-savvy traders continue to fail.

These novices are unable to understand the language of the market itself, simply because they cannot read price action.

It’s like a middle-aged man with the reading age of a toddler who pretends to be an expert on the work of William Shakespeare...

Eventually, these novice traders will always be exposed and forced to face up to their inability to read price action.

If I am buying something today that has already increased in value by 200%, yet has a consistent behavioural trait of gaining 1,000%+ in value - over the long haul – then clearly this a tremendous opportunity.

However, unskilled traders are just that – unskilled.

They think in a 1-Dimensional way, even though this is a multi dimensional market.

So short sighted are amateur traders that they will never even think to analyse historical price patterns, failing to realise that volume pushes through each and every coin in a structured manner, once the volume is extracted from the coin, this ‘structure’ always remains... therefore once a sufficient level of volume returns, the price action will always be similar to what occurred previously.

This isn’t neuroscience, this is common sense.

Where there is structure, there is repetition, uniformity, predictability and CONSISTENCY.

Therefore, those who are willing to achieve ‘consistent’ profitability need only to read, understand and then to follow the natural structure of the market

CANN

Winners act first – losers just react.

Put simply, whilst the attention of 90% of the market is cast towards one direction – something of great meaning will always be happening in the other direction.

If ever there was an opportunity to “go against the tide,” then this week gives you the perfect juncture to do just that.

When the spotlight is shining heavily on one corner of the market, this allows for exploitation to be carried out – unseen – in the other corner of the market.

You have to understand that trading is NOT a one dimensional venture. This is a multi dimensional realm of revenue that must be treated as such if you would like to reap the rewards that this market is so willing to give.

The traders that get ahead achieve most of their monetary growth and advancements when the other 90% of the market is distracted.

So with this, I have to mention, the most important part of the successful traders toolkit is the exploitation of distraction.

Distraction is probably the most profitable propagator of revenue that you are ever going to cross paths with in the crypto currency markets.

Simply, whilst heavy duty selling is being carried out in one space – heavy duty buying is being conducted elsewhere. This is the “bait and switch” of the old wild west that we see come to life time after time in the crypto currency markets.

However, novice traders find it peculiarly difficult simply to multitask.

They are unable to conduct two variations of strategy at the same exact time – hence why they constantly fall behind.

They are incapable of executing selling strategy and buying strategy simultaneously – which is fatal in a market like this.

As is mentioned frequently, while one coin has taken the fore front and has assumed the role of ‘the talk of the town’ – there is another coin that skilled traders are frantically accumulating in the background.

This is just one facet of this multi-dimensional realm that unskilled traders aren’t able to grasp.
And when you look at the trading history of some of these people, this inability to multi task is displayed in the form of a long and endless string of loss, after loss after loss.

It’s like someone who sits down because they cannot walk and chew gum at the same time... It’s like a fully grown man walking around, connected to an oxygen tank, because he keeps on ‘forgetting’ to breathe.

If you cannot multitask then, and I put this bluntly, you are here ONLY to make ‘other people’ exceedingly wealthy. Skilled traders will use and abuse you for their own financial benefit, you will forever be the cash cow of the market

Daily Tip

If you can only focus on executing one type of strategy, on one particular coin, at one time – then you probably shouldn’t be trading this market at all. It would be much more efficient use of your time, to open the lid of some public restroom toilet and deposit the full contents of your life savings before flushing.

There is a structure to the way this systematic market ebbs and flows and you have to fit into this structure. It’s just like when a virus infects your computer system... Using quality anti-virus software, this infection is easily flushed from the system as it flags up as an irregularity.

It is in this same way that the market inflicts fatalities on individuals who trade against its natural structure. Individuals who continue to apply incorrect methodology to this market will only ever be here on a temporary basis before they are overcome due to antibodies that completely eat away at their trading funds.

The only remedy to a losing strategy is information.

SIDENOTE: You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:05:12 PM

YUPP!! If you have been absorbing ryans posts then im sure that by now you know what ACCUMULATION looks like

If you do, then go look at that bitcoinwisdom.com bitstamp chart and tell me what you see Wink

Yes even me I did some analyse to see this one

Right now, the whole market is in consolidation, these little $10K, $5K profits are cool, but just wait a month or two. If you know a thing or two about volume, then you have already prepared your ship and set up some extra padding and support for this tidal wave that's about to come in

YESS i have said myself

I used you guys method to analyze chart and I have seen this volume patterns

i have marked on chart

to me it look like many people dump after all time high to take their profit, but still some people hold because think it will go higher. But these people that hold start dump and a little bit people continue hold

At this period today it look like everyone who buy before big all time high 2013 pump have sold, and now only remain new buyer

to me this is accumulation time

I marked that each dump has been smaller because less people remain to dump

The last dump was not so many people and that one was smallest, no i dont think price can fall any more so ii think accumulation has started now

please tell what your thoughts?

I have marked it all on this chart there

I have said that it looks like everyone that want to sell has already done this so now there is no longer so much people that want sell because all the recent people that invest into bitcoin has done this within this current price range that we have been since January

like you have say this to me looks like accumulation time for bitcoin

but I wanted to ask you people that are smart, how will this effect on altcoin market I think that it will be positive thing?

now price of bitcoin is growing

i know this is accumulation, so price will go sideway for now. but what do you think on this one?

You're right on the mark there, Bitcoin has been moving sideways since April.

I like the fact that you're now looking the chart for what it is, instead of using it as some sort of indication of future events.

Everything you mentioned is exactly what is on the chart: Each time the price has plunged the range of prices between pre-dump / post-dump has constricted, suggesting the amount of interest at lower price points is waning.

Just like with the alts, once there is no sellers interested in parting with their coins at lower price ranges, more and more people begin to hold. Which means the only way for traders to buy in is via the sell side orders, which sends the price upward if trading volume is sufficient enough.

So in answer to your question, if the volume picks up we could see some good movement in the BTC/FIAT side of things

I agree with you ryan that it is better to bet on whole market instead of coin, because coin can mislead, but market will always be market it will keep moving up and down since this is its nature

and we who want to win should be buying when market is down

this is where problem starts for me, so i am happy because you mentioned that there are only few coins that will move with market like this, and maybe this is what i struggle to find but i know i am getting close, so i will keep following your guide

This is something that sounds much more complicated than it actually is, but it's really simple once you boil down to the bare bones of the strategy.

Think of the market like a river and each coin like boats sailing through this river.

Then look at all the reasons why people consistently lose.

1. Chasing pumps, buying too late ("missing the boat")
Using our river/boat analogy, these traders who buy late are literally jumping off the deck and into the river... swimming 'against' the tide and natural flow of the river in attempt to catch this boat, and climb aboard - you don't have to be a genius to work out why such a strategy often leads to market fatalities.

2. Buying into the wrong coins, buying into hype etc
The problem that these traders have is that they buy into hysteria, false promises and marketing ploys. Using our river/boat analogy, these traders arrive early to board their boats, thinking that they are boarding the most prestige vessels that have the most experienced sailors as captains - when really, the boat is rickety... filled with holes... and has been made to appear "shiney" with cheap paint and other tacky materials... Even worse, the 'captain' (developers) of these boats have seized all the life boats and life jackets for themselves so that they can secretly abandon ship once it capsizes.. Leaving the passengers stranded at sea in a sinking ship.

So clearly, the issue here is in finding the true gems. The issue is in separating the battleships from the rickety boats. Not only this, but the issue is with timing (not missing the boat)

There are numerous coins that fall into 'battleship' category. These coins are air tight, and whilst the 'longevity' of each and every coin is always in question - you can always tell when a boat has one or two journeys left in it... and this is where skill comes into play.

Again, using our analogy, and as you mentioned - the one factor that will always remain is the river itself (the market.) The boats and battleships will come and go, but the river will always remain.

Therefore if one would wish to be successful, looking for the battleships that have yet to set sail and then boarding them before everyone else is the most logical bet. Because so long as the river remains, these battleships will set sail once again because that is their only function.

Traders have to educate themselves on what to look for before blindly rushing into buying any coin.

If more traders took the time out to do this, there would be fewer market fatalities

For all my brethren that bought some btc after ryans post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avFq9errZCk

it looks like we goin' UP on a tuesday  Grin Cheesy Cheesy btc hit $268 today Wink

Just pulled $400 on a $6300 fund WHOOOP WHOOP

Good to hear,

The market will always move in perpetual motion,

what goes down can only climb back upwards - so long as there is still a suitable level of demand

COIN OF THE WEEK

VPNCoin

I remember you putting out full page analysis on this coin back on the old IRC
i very nearly passed this one up and fucking glad that i didnt Cheesy
its has been up like 200% every month since then and im happy to say that i didn't have even one doubt in my body that it would do this

very fucking impressive ryan, very fucking impressive

Well done,

An opportunity like this reveals itself on a daily basis,

What I tell people is; if you'd like to be in on a 1000%+ profit, then you have to be willing to buy a coin immediately after a -90% decline - there aren't many people who are wired to conduct business this way

Hence why only 10% of those that participate in this market are profitable

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: