Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sawdice the New Age of Dice - Let's play a game.  (Read 27017 times)
sawdice (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 01:32:20 PM

post youre adress here. it worked for yoloer:

"Cannot withdraw this amount at the moment please try again later or contact the support team."

pls process withdrawal. i requested 11.5 btc to 1EaNG5BGQBbCBe74Y9WNgUJWNDECkZX11N.

I will leave this here for everyone to be able to check if youve sent it.

ok, i submitted my withdrawal to their site to the address https://blockchain.info/address/14832LNaukHq3N8rGyC5xeGBR7YadwSp7G

I think it was 9.6btc but i cant get into my account to see now  Undecided

I CANT LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT. SAYS WRONG PASSWORD. IM SURE IT IS THE CORRECT ONE. WTF IS GOING ON??? Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

We are viewing your logs and if everything is fine withdrawal request will be processed in few hours.

★ ★ ▄▀▄ ★ ★ https://www.sawdice.com/★ ★ ▄▀▄ ★ ★
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yoloer808

Activity: 288
Merit: 113

Web dev for hire

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:46:21 PM

I CANT LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT. SAYS WRONG PASSWORD. IM SURE IT IS THE CORRECT ONE. WTF IS GOING ON??? Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

ok, i submitted my withdrawal to their site to the address https://blockchain.info/address/14832LNaukHq3N8rGyC5xeGBR7YadwSp7G

I think it was 9.6btc but i cant get into my account to see now  Undecided

Dude, chill. These guys are legit, they paid me out 12+ btc in a matter of hours, just be patient.
bigpoppah

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:11:45 PM

I think it was 9.6btc but i cant get into my account to see now  Undecided

Dude, chill. These guys are legit, they paid me out 12+ btc in a matter of hours, just be patient.

yes they will pay.

i mean unless you are a hacker!!  Shocked

:DD just kidding
James1999

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:43:15 PM

i just dont know understand why my password isnt working  Huh
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:50:15 PM

i just dont know understand why my password isnt working  Huh

Perhaps they are locking your account for the moment to check your logs data. It will be harder for them to check your logs if you keep on logging in and  playing at the website. This is very standard operational procedure for most sites especially when it is about a very big withdrawal amount,you can just wait until it finish
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1074

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:57:33 PM

Wow, sawdice is probably going to want to:

1) refill that cold storage address
2) maybe lower stakes and max bet?!

These guys are getting hammered by the winners---but hey, congrats to the winners.  

@James1999, you'll be fine, they paid yoler, I'm sure they'll pay you too.  Lol, in the meantime while sawdust is checking your winnings, why don't you go win some more at another dice site? I recommend "dadice" Smiley
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1282

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 03:00:33 PM

Yeh, OP, re-read this: Tongue :X

Besides that, with a 0.5% HE you are risking at 40x kelly with that max payout with a 100 BTC bankroll. Basically a highroller can easily win more than 100 coins and it seems that you cannot pay him out then. That would be obviously bad. IMO you should be offering around 0.25-0.5 BTC max payout dynamically based on the bankroll. Basically: [0.5x or 1x] * [house edge] * [bankroll]. I am not an expert in kelly criterion and/or risk of ruin theory, but pretty sure that is the practical side of it.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1401

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:45:05 PM

I doubt they have more than that because if they do they will probably have put all of it into the cold wallet

Lowering the max payout based on kelly criterion

@James1999, you'll be fine, they paid yoler, I'm sure they'll pay you too. 

This one seems to be a different case with yoloer. Judging from the screenshot at the previous page, I could see that indeed thats a very risky bet risking 0.1 BTC for 98x multiplier and normally people wouldnt do it because the risk are pretty much high.

Also the fact that this site is using a coindice script which has a lot of accusation due to that alot of site claimed that they lost alot using this script . I would say that this guy could know on how to "win" here or atleast use a known exploit or so

P.S : Someone told me how this could be done but Id rather not spill out any name for this

Another reason is that this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948128.msg10384052#msg10384052

Not much of a proof but someone risking 0.1 BTC for a 98x multiplier would not be lurking around for 10k satoshi though

P.S : I could be wrong on this

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:51:43 PM

I doubt they have more than that because if they do they will probably have put all of it into the cold wallet
We have no idea if they have more fiat.  Sawdice may be run by the wild-child son of a millionaire,  who knows?!

Yes that's what I'm saying

This one seems to be a different case with yoloer. Judging from the screenshot at the previous page, I could see that indeed thats a very risky bet risking 0.1 BTC for 98x multiplier and normally people wouldnt do it because the risk are pretty much high.

Also the fact that this site is using a coindice script which has a lot of accusation due to that alot of site claimed that they lost alot using this script . I would say that this guy could know on how to "win" here or atleast use a known exploit or so

P.S : Someone told me how this could be done but Id rather not spill out any name for this

Another reason is that this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948128.msg10384052#msg10384052

Not much of a proof but someone risking 0.1 BTC for a 98x multiplier would not be lurking around for 10k satoshi though

Everything you said is very interesting indeed.  If someone knows how to cheat that coindice script then, wow, sawdice is in trouble.  Also, you're right that it's strange that someone who is betting 0.1s is asking for 10KSat, but it's not totally impossible.  I, for example, recently got caught up and lost a lot of BTC gambling on a site where I usually only bet very small.  Every once in a while, you can get caught up in the moment and either win big or lose big.  That's definitely not unheard of.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:15:36 PM

We have no idea if they have more fiat.  Sawdice may be run by the wild-child son of a millionaire,  who knows?!

Yes that's what I'm saying

Everything you said is very interesting indeed.  If someone knows how to cheat that coindice script then, wow, sawdice is in trouble.  Also, you're right that it's strange that someone who is betting 0.1s is asking for 10KSat, but it's not totally impossible.  I, for example, recently got caught up and lost a lot of BTC gambling on a site where I usually only bet very small.  Every once in a while, you can get caught up in the moment and either win big or lose big.  That's definitely not unheard of.

There has been alot of accusations towards coindice script and if this is another bug / exploit then this is not a new story indeed. Also that since it is a newbie account, I would say that this could be an alt account judging from the posting gap. (someone seems to find a new target that use a coindice script and post using his alt account) .  Also that if you are bold enough to risk 0.1 BTC for 98x , I guess you wouldnt even care about dust giveaway anymore especially when it is only 10k satoshi

Well I would say that this James guy seem to "know" that he will hit a 98x payout already . However I got no proof regarding it and all of this will be my speculation on this because it doesnt seem natural for me

P.S : I do hope this served as a lesson for sawdice to lower your max payout also that if he is indeed legit then I would like to apologize for this baseless accusation

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
James1999

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:44:15 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 04:54:18 PM by James1999

There has been alot of accusations towards coindice script and if this is another bug / exploit then this is not a new story indeed. Also that since it is a newbie account, I would say that this could be an alt account judging from the posting gap. (someone seems to find a new target that use a coindice script and post using his alt account) .  Also that if you are bold enough to risk 0.1 BTC for 98x , I guess you wouldnt even care about dust giveaway anymore especially when it is only 10k satoshi

Well I would say that this James guy seem to "know" that he will hit a 98x payout already . However I got no proof regarding it and all of this will be my speculation on this because it doesnt seem natural for me

P.S : I do hope this served as a lesson for sawdice to lower your max payout also that if he is indeed legit then I would like to apologize for this baseless accusation

while i resent your accusations, i can somewhat understand where you are coming from.

to be honest the reason behind that 10k sat post and many others is much more simple. i mainly just lurk on forums. a while ago i had an idea that i would launch my own site (doesnt matter what kind). i thought it would be a good idea to have an account that had a higher activity etc. to seem more legit. so i registered this account and started to make shit posts. the site idea went down the drain and i lost interest. however, i have no other account, it is only now that i needed one (as i am locked out of my account at sawdice and cant contact the owner otherwise).

it was a dumb idea to begin with as an acount with shit posts isnt worth shit, but thats not teh point here

anyway, i have more than enought btc, i usually gamble on prc or pd. i have an account on pd with numberous 10+ btc 50% bets and much more in withdrawals. in an extreme case i could verify myself with this account and stunnas help, but i dont feel any obligation to. i did NOT cheat, i did not HACK, i basically just deposited and played a few times because i like to try out new sites once in a while.

and i DO want may cashout! (still waiting, taking your sweet time?)
yoloer808

Activity: 288
Merit: 113

Web dev for hire

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:00:47 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 06:11:24 PM by yoloer808

I think we all need to take a step back. I'm sure no one meant to offend you James, you don't need to explain yourself to us.

Sawdice is a new site, they dont have a security track record and they obviously want to play it safe, especially when they are to pay out a chunk of their bankroll. I am certain that once they validate your rolls you will be paid out. They have already invested a lot in building their budding reputation in the bitcoin world just to blow it all away for 9btc. Hold on like I did, they will send the money soon. Since you've posted the address here we can all see if and when they pay you out. Trust me, unless you've really manipulated their system somehow and they can prove it (Not saying you did), then they most certainly will pay you - it doesn't make business sense not to.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:08:07 PM

-snip-

Seriously , I do mean no offend to yourself as I am just stating a baseless accusation like I said due to that this site is using a coindice script which has several accusation from few people regarding that someone coming and won big from the site causing the owner to lose alot (you can check on this in scam accusation ).

You dont need to verify yourself as it doesnt mean anything to me anyway and you will get your BTC if sawdice has verified that your roll are legit. Anyway I have apologize beforehand if you are indeed legit though

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitBatFan

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:26:16 PM

I just don't trust websites with coindice scrypts, even if they are reviewed and checked 100 times.
More work with filling this code full of holes than creating new one from scratch. Just my opinion.
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:17:21 PM

-snip-
Seriously , I do mean no offend to yourself as I am just stating a baseless accusation like I said due to that this site is using a coindice script which has several accusation from few people regarding that someone coming and won big from the site causing the owner to lose alot (you can check on this in scam accusation ).

You dont need to verify yourself as it doesnt mean anything to me anyway and you will get your BTC if sawdice has verified that your roll are legit. Anyway I have apologize beforehand if you are indeed legit though

@arallmuus, I don't think it was a baseless accusation, it was a good observation and a question---what's up with this?  James has answered it and it's al good.  There's a big difference between drawing attention to something that looks weird and flipping out about it.  You were very respectful in pointing out the incongruity of betting 0.1BTC many times and taking 10kSat giveaways, and James was right to explain it.

Now the drama of the waiting to see what happens with the sawdice investigations.

@P.S: you're totally right that sawdice needs to drop their stakes before they get into trouble.
shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:42:11 PM

I have had no issues here so far. Made a few bits and I'll continue using this site till then turn bad.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
James1999

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:57:06 PM

been 11 hours still waiting for cashout
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:11:34 PM

It's one thing if it takes them 11 hours to look over stuff, but it's a completely different story if they're not communicating with you about it.  FWIW, I would think the professional thing to do here would be to request an email from you (if you haven't already given them one) so that they can at least explain what the hold-up is, if any.  There could be a good reason for an 11 hour cashout---I mean imagine if you're in a particular timezone you might need to sleep for a number of hours and then looking into this might take a few more hours.  But the lame thing is not communicating it.  That's my 2 satoshi's.

Sawdice, step up the game and tell the man what's happening!
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:51:20 PM

I really hate hate the horror genre and the saw movies but I may give it a go if the 0 percent house edge is still in place.  Lower than 1 percent house edge (like Rollin.io dice featured in my signature) is a big draw for me to a dice site.  At rollin.io you have to gamble a bit to lower the house edge but it is better than nothing.  Most dice sites have no feature like this and have their edge at a fixed rate.

sawdice (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 03:12:04 AM

Since your username here is not the same username registered on the site, we will withdraw to the last address you used to withdraw from the site which is :

https://blockchain.info/address/1HyukyLvqzi6SEniLQTB7pB1TYdAPLEtM4

you can login to your account now, please confirm here that this is your address so we can avoid any conflict.

★ ★ ▄▀▄ ★ ★ https://www.sawdice.com/★ ★ ▄▀▄ ★ ★
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: