Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PnF TA  (Read 190606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
klee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:41:59 AM

Mind you that the PO of the below long term chart for the upside maybe 350$ but for the downside is 102$:

Bitstamp 1d CLOSE 3%x3

The PO are based on the Vertical counts of the following columns:

1) The reversal X column from the 173$ low, which was partially hit (305$) but then was INVALIDATED by the triple bottom break. I still give this count though a chance because I wanna be good with Bitcoin (but this may be very wrong).*
2) The triple bottom break at 213$, which will need a new buy signal to get invalidated...

POs may be soft targets but they tend to give a pretty good feeling on where the pressure is heavier regarding the trend.

*Also because the trendline held.
Apologies, the X column vertical count gives 673, which is IMO invalidated for good. The PO was based on an horizontal count.
What we get from an horizontal count in case of a new breakout is 330$, which is about at the second bearish resistance line too (334$) and it makes more sense!

So to sum up, until we have a new breakout, the PO is 102$ but as long as we hold the bullish trendline we can have this only in the back of our head...
klee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:44:19 AM

Mind you that the PO of the below long term chart for the upside maybe 350$ but for the downside is 102$:

Bitstamp 1d CLOSE 3%x3

The PO are based on the Vertical counts of the following columns:

1) The reversal X column from the 173$ low, which was partially hit (305$) but then was INVALIDATED by the triple bottom break. I still give this count though a chance because I wanna be good with Bitcoin (but this may be very wrong).*
2) The triple bottom break at 213$, which will need a new buy signal to get invalidated...

POs may be soft targets but they tend to give a pretty good feeling on where the pressure is heavier regarding the trend.

*Also because the trendline held.
Apologies, the X column vertical count gives 673, which is IMO invalidated for good. The PO was based on an horizontal count.
What we get from an horizontal count in case of a new breakout is 330$, which is about at the second bearish resistance line too (334$) and it makes more sense!

So to sum up, until we have a new breakout, the PO is 102$ but as long as we hold the bullish trendline we can have this only in the back of our head...

Also, the horizontal bearish count is 179.2$.
klee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:51:50 AM

Looks as if the whales managed to offload as much as they wanted at 240...
klee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:47:13 AM

XMR is bleeding (again). I told my subscribers not to even think opening long at 17.5-18 area.

Better wait for an RSI divergence (4h and/or 1d). Also, nice entry point would be the 1w RSI (=<30) area...
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:57:47 AM

one of my market prediction tool: https://bitbet.us/bet/1210/bitcoin-to-drop-under-190-before-jan-2016/ ^^

klee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:10:39 AM

Awesome, yes! I was reading somewhere (can't recall) about a phenomenon that if you ask many random people about eg the height of a coca-cola bottle, you will get a bell curve with the peak being the correct answer. Or something like that scenario, not 100% sure!

klee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:36:03 AM

Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:31:23 AM

XMR is bleeding (again). I told my subscribers not to even think opening long at 17.5-18 area.

Better wait for an RSI divergence (4h and/or 1d). Also, nice entry point would be the 1w RSI (=<30) area...

Oh, really?  Were not you calling to accumulate XMR some days ago?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064374.msg12561252#msg12561252
klee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:46:13 AM

Oh, really?  Were not you calling to accumulate XMR some days ago?

If you were a subscriber you would get more info (like where to put a stoploss).

Wink

EDIT: We always risk at support with alts, check NXT now, it is the same. If the market gives a sell signal (double/triple bottom break etc) then you sell in the bounce...

EDIT2: Also, your malignant comment does not mention the other 3/4 successes (XRP, ETH, BTS). Are you blind or something?   Cheesy
Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:00:35 AM

If you were a subscriber you would get more info (like where to put a stoploss).

Wink

EDIT: We always risk at support with alts, check NXT now, it is the same. If the market gives a sell signal (double/triple bottom break etc) then you sell in the bounce...

EDIT2: Also, your malignant comment does not mention the other 3/4 successes (XRP, ETH, BTS). Are you blind or something?   Cheesy

XRP? The currency which is falling since 30th of Sept when you called for accumulation? Cheesy
klee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:11:55 AM

Wink

XRP? The currency which is falling since 30th of Sept when you called for accumulation? Cheesy
XRPUSD 0.005$ is accumulation zone, if you can't see this I can do nothing to help you...
klee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:13:18 AM

Wink

XRPUSD 0.005$ is accumulation zone, if you can't see this I can do nothing to help you...

Try this: https://www.ripplecharts.com/#/markets/XRP/USD:rMwjYedjc7qqtKYVLiAccJSmCwih4LnE2q

klee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:19:33 AM

I am 100% sure you were one of the sheep buying BTC at 239+, right on the whales distribution zone...

klee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:39:31 PM

BBR 1d CLOSE 3%x3 added
BBR 1d CLOSE 2%x3 added
BBR 1d CLOSE 1%x3 added

BTS_1d_CLOSE_1%x3 added
BTS_1d_CLOSE_3%x3 updated
BTS_1d_CLOSE_2%x3 updated

ETH_1d_CLOSE_1%x3 added
ETH_1d_CLOSE_2%x3 added
ETH_1d_CLOSE_3%x3 updated

More to come...
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:37:54 PM

This is probably a good idea given if bitcoin rallies there is good chance all other cryptos will fall in terms of bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:39:52 PM

Wink

This is where I disagree. XRP could go up and down etc, but the fact that it is fundamentally a huge premise BS coin is why I would never tell anyone to buy it.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

klee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:56:05 PM

Wink

This is where I disagree. XRP could go up and down etc, but the fact that it is fundamentally a huge premise BS coin is why I would never tell anyone to buy it.

Fundamentals? Again?
Come on guys, I am talking about Support/Resistance in charts here!

This is a buy now with a stop if we close below 0.0045$

XRPBTC stop is closing below 200K satoshi.

Also, from a fundamental PoV (oh dear, I hate this kind of speculation), Ripple Labs is a company - chances are XRP will never drop to zero. Meanwhile XT fork may....
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:28:10 PM

Wink

Fundamentals? Again?

Also, from a fundamental PoV (oh dear, I hate this kind of speculation), Ripple Labs is a company - chances are XRP will never drop to zero. Meanwhile XT fork may....

So you are claiming that just because Ripple Labs is a company they will never drop to 0?

I'm pretty sure it's called bankruptcy where a company is worth essentially 0 or less than 0. They are centralized and at any moment could be shut down by the US government.

Not sure what your point is but yes S&R if you can trade it and can stomach the risk. Go get em!

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

klee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:31:52 AM

Wink

Fundamentals? Again?

So you are claiming that just because Ripple Labs is a company they will never drop to 0?

I'm pretty sure it's called bankruptcy where a company is worth essentially 0 or less than 0. They are centralized and at any moment could be shut down by the US government.

Not sure what your point is but yes S&R if you can trade it and can stomach the risk. Go get em!
I see no reason US gvt will close them, they already own them! And probably no reason to go bankrupt in the near future.
But hey, fundamentals are answering if you should buy an asset, technicals on when.

You decided that you should not, no problems with that! After all you can't track everything  Tongue
Disclaimer: I own a bunch of giveaway XRPs (since 2012). I will sell them if 3300 satoshi.

Meanwhile:

PO is 249$, resistance 251$, so basically I expect a spike in the 255-260 area and closing 2h at about 250$.

But IMO we need to spike at 242$ first in order to make a bull trap less probable.
klee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:41:00 AM

Nice W:

Will it deliver?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: