Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUR] Auroracoin market observer  (Read 8330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
molecular (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:20:23 PM

we're seeing a little bit of buying coming in, likely due to the fact that the AUR exchange moved a little closer due to the politicians affirming "no VAT".

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 09:24:14 AM

I have send the rise and downfall of aurora coin,but now it is a dead in my opinion am surprise that there are still movement on it's market,when a new coins comes out in the market my thought is will this become a new aurora or will it suffer the same fate

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
rocanonz

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:02:15 PM

I have send the rise and downfall of aurora coin,but now it is a dead in my opinion am surprise that there are still movement on it's market,when a new coins comes out in the market my thought is will this become a new aurora or will it suffer the same fate
Your assumptions are not enough verified. Dig more Smiley
You can start from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044432.0
molecular (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:12:31 PM

I guess only few players are active in this market (5-15). Most of them, long time holders. Only strong hands left around.

Once in a while it feels like a new guy or two enter the market to buy in.

Recently there have been some itchy buying fingers at work.

Seem to me people are competing trying to accumulate AUR... price had to give at some point and it started to.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Skarfur

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:30:39 AM

I guess only few players are active in this market (5-15). Most of them, long time holders. Only strong hands left around.

Seem to me people are competing trying to accumulate AUR... price had to give at some point and it started to.

Well we have been getting more people involved recently here in Iceland and the word is spreading and I'm pretty confident that these are Icelanders that see what is going on and what is about to happen.
molecular (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:20:59 PM

Well we have been getting more people involved recently here in Iceland and the word is spreading and I'm pretty confident that these are Icelanders that see what is going on and what is about to happen.

And/or Icelanders that see and seize arbitrage opportunities?

8 ISK/AUR (rate on beta exchange) is about 0.00016 BTC/AUR if I'm not mistaken: still roughly 30% above the rate on bittrex. Quite a juicy opportunity (if liquidity is high enough).

Skarfur

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:00:40 PM

And/or Icelanders that see and seize arbitrage opportunities?

8 ISK/AUR (rate on beta exchange) is about 0.00016 BTC/AUR if I'm not mistaken: still roughly 30% above the rate on bittrex. Quite a juicy opportunity (if liquidity is high enough).

Not sure we're there yet. I suspect it's mainly people that want to buy in to hold and see that currently they have better price on foreign exchanges than ISX.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:06:54 PM

Not solely market related - but I do wonder what value (AUR) would be needed to cover, let's say, 1% of Iceland transaction.  Let's assume each AUR is worth 1$.  That give a marketcap of more or less 7 000 000$.  Or about... 21$ worth of AUR in each Icelandic hand.  21$ - so few.  And even 20$ per AUR ?  424$ per icelandic citizen.  I guess it would be enought to cover a decent % of daily transaction ?

What you guys think ?  Some ppl think that we may see AUR value rise 10x or even 100x if things get rolling - but would it be enought to cover a decent part of icelandic transaction ?

PS: I just want to add that being a new member of the dev team, I can say that these guys almost never discuss AUR price - and when they do, it's only to point that the value should to be highter to cover icelandic market needs.

Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:18:17 AM

Looking at the price action on some other coins this week we should hope that some Chinese investors fall in love with Auroracoin.

Scotcoin up 10x in 15 days?
rocanonz

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:43:27 PM

Looks like the AUR market has settle down a little. I was too bullish with sell orders placed to high. It's not much, just few coins to make me feel I loose or win something.
I think that selling now, it's not a great option. Strong support and a very thin ask book order. So better be left out in the cold with a bag, waiting for the news to pop up, then looking at a parabolic move with few satoshi's in your balance.
Next time i'll be on the spot, but you know there is always a maybe.

If you buy AUR then your time is now. Tomorrow.... who knows? Cheesy
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:49:50 AM

Is there a directory of real icelanders who hold AUR?
Is there a directory of real businesses who hold AUR?

Price is secondary to the on the ground work.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Bimmerhead
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:30:26 PM

Is there a directory of real icelanders who hold AUR?
Is there a directory of real businesses who hold AUR?

Price is secondary to the on the ground work.

There was a directory of businesses at aurcoin.is but the site owner has let it lapse and hasn't responded to messages, so the plan is to build another based on existing code.

Ground work can be followed at auroraspjall.com or on here at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044432.0

This thread was created to keep price talk off the main thread.
Bimmerhead
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:47:59 PM

Bittrex is looking rather lopsided. Difficult to make a large buy without moving the price substantially. Need more sellers here! Smiley
molecular (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:21:52 PM

Bittrex is looking rather lopsided. Difficult to make a large buy without moving the price substantially. Need more sellers here! Smiley

Whoever wanted to sell below 20 kSat already did.

Not in this context of bitcoin outflow to alts. Can you imagine what happens when some of that outflow hits our tiny little coin?

Bimmerhead
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:09:52 AM

Whoever wanted to sell below 20 kSat already did.

Not in this context of bitcoin outflow to alts. Can you imagine what happens when some of that outflow hits our tiny little coin?

Oh that we would receive 1/1000th of the volume of Ethereum!
Bimmerhead
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:26:25 PM

Looks like we're catching a little inflow today.

There's Investor's Hub for penny stock discussion, and Silicon Investor, and Raging Bull.

Does anyone know if there is there a discussion forum for cryptocurrency investing?
molecular (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:48:16 PM

wow, that escalated quickly after we broke the dreaded 20 kSat.

TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:00:44 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2016, 07:18:13 PM by TheSignsGuy

I am interested to see what happens when the new wallet and algorithms take place.

edit: not just for the hype, but for the functionality and increased decentralization it may provide.

I believe that it will make a more stable, "better" coin, therefore increasing it's value.

ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:29:53 PM

I am interested to see what happens when the new wallet and algorithms take place.

edit: not just for the hype, but for the functionality and increased decentralization it may provide.

I believe that it will make a more stable, "better" coin, therefore increasing it's value.

That's what we're shooting for.

After the release is finalized, you'll see some of the other private development efforts come to light as well.  I'm not going to create hype and say "we're going to da moonz", but at this point there is no reason why we would see an organic decrease in price.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:56:22 PM

That's what we're shooting for.

After the release is finalized, you'll see some of the other private development efforts come to light as well.  I'm not going to create hype and say "we're going to da moonz", but at this point there is no reason why we would see an organic decrease in price.

-Fuse

Next steps arriving sooner than later - and even if we indeed don't want hype - I'm convinced that, before the end of the summer - the actual price point will be only a far dream. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: