Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CA passes law condemning anti-semitism as Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC report  (Read 5406 times)
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:17:16 AM

Yes, the Jews have priority over Palestinians just because of a past but independent atrocity The Palestinians are revolting, uncivilized animals and they deserve to die for the Jewish-cause. /s

Anyways, prove to me that's it acceptable in general Palestinian culture to use children as suicide bombers.

Let's just admit it: You favor the Jews. If we have to kill thousands of others to make sure Israel is satisfied so be it.

Fuck everyone else. Fuck the goyims. Go Israel.

I am still waiting for prove of genocide, so far you can't even come up with anything tangible. Until then it's just a regional conflict.

Why don't you read the protocol of zions in the original form, i.e. pre-revolution Russian?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:20:46 AM

I've already said the comparison wasn't based on scale, read my posts before responding to them

Are you Atlas?

What's again price of a Palestinian child over there? 14k? to sell him to become a suicide bomber?

That's revolting.

That's such a load of shit

That's reality. Suicide bombers are bought over there
Atlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:24:35 AM

Yes, the Jews have priority over Palestinians just because of a past but independent atrocity The Palestinians are revolting, uncivilized animals and they deserve to die for the Jewish-cause. /s

Anyways, prove to me that's it acceptable in general Palestinian culture to use children as suicide bombers.

Let's just admit it: You favor the Jews. If we have to kill thousands of others to make sure Israel is satisfied so be it.

Fuck everyone else. Fuck the goyims. Go Israel.

I am still waiting for prove of genocide, so far you can't even come up with anything tangible. Until then it's just a regional conflict.

Why don't you read the protocol of zions in the original form, i.e. pre-revolution Russian?

Look, you believe the Jews have a right to Israel no matter who is on it. No matter the cost. I can't argue with this. It's fruitless.

Best of luck.
vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:25:40 AM

Look, you believe the Jews have a right to Israel no matter who is on it. No matter the cost. I can't argue with this. It's fruitless.

Best of luck.

So according to you jews have to be expelled?

Good luck nazi lover.
Atlas

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:28:06 AM

Best of luck.

Good luck.

They expelled the Palestinians first. I mean, I don't think this is reversible in any case. The deed has been done.

If I had a grantable wish, it would be to leave the current Palestinians alone and give them more additional land on the Gaza strip with a peaceful DMZ.
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:29:36 AM

Enlighten me.

I find it amusing that someone named "vampire" is defending Zionism by blaming others.
vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:31:46 AM

They expelled the Palestinians first. I mean, I don't think this reversible in any case. The deed has been done.

If I had a grantable wish, it would be to leave the current Palestinians alone and give them more on the Gaza strip with a peaceful DMZ.

They did? Wow.. 1948 war was started by Arabs, and also they started 1947 riots.

Palestinians leaders don't want peace.

dotcom

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:32:08 AM

That's reality. Suicide bombers are bought over there

No it isn't, I'll bet you can't provide a single scrap of evidence to support this

There are suicide bombers, and there have been 'child' suicide bombers by our standards. But
understand that most suicide bombers labeled as 'childs' are actually 16-17 years old and thats an
adult in Palestinian culture.

I'm not defending the practice at all, i'm just saying you really need to stop spreading misinformation.

Good luck nazi lover.

This just so embodies everything I hate about arguing with pro-israelis. That's not even remotely close to
what he said and he hasn't said a single thing promoting naziism in any of his arguments.
vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:34:37 AM

Enlighten me.

I find it amusing that someone named "vampire" is defending Zionism by blaming others.

Am I blaming? No. I am requesting the prove of genocide? Empty words are empty.

Vampire has many meanings, but I don't expect you to grasp such concepts.
Atlas

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:35:44 AM

They expelled the Palestinians first. I mean, I don't think this reversible in any case. The deed has been done.

If I had a grantable wish, it would be to leave the current Palestinians alone and give them more on the Gaza strip with a peaceful DMZ.

They did? Wow.. 1948 war was started by Arabs, and also they started 1947 riots.

Palestinians leaders don't want peace.

The UN infringed on their sovereignty. It was a war of independence. The UN initiated force when they refused to cease their actions. If you invade my home, you're going to get shot.

However, the Jews have a right to Israel because of God and Nazis. So the Palestinians need to know their place.
Severian

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:38:20 AM

Am I blaming? No.

Zionists deflect. I've never met a Zionist able to honestly discuss the bloody history of their ideology.
vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:38:22 AM

No it isn't, I'll bet you can't provide a single scrap of evidence to support this

There are suicide bombers, and there have been 'child' suicide bombers by our standards. But
understand that most suicide bombers labeled as 'childs' are actually 16-17 years old and thats an

I'm not defending the practice at all, i'm just saying you really need to stop spreading misinformation.

Hmmm so many words so little facts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict

Let's lower the age to 13.

Good luck nazi lover.

This just so embodies everything I hate about arguing with pro-israelis. That's not even remotely close to
what he said and he hasn't said a single thing promoting naziism in any of his arguments.

He said that jews don't have rights to Israel. Didn't he say so? Yes or no?
vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:39:08 AM

Am I blaming? No.

Zionists deflect. I've never met a Zionist able to honestly discuss the bloody history of their ideology.

Huh?
Severian

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:39:43 AM

Huh?

My point exactly.
Atlas

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:40:13 AM

Vampire, do you get paid by the JDIF?

If not, you should consider. They pay people to defend Zionism on the internet.
vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:44:47 AM

The UN infringed on their sovereignty. It was a war of independence. The UN initiated force when they refused to cease their actions. If you invade my home, you're going to get shot.

However, the Jews have a right to Israel because of God and Nazis. So the Palestinians need to know their place.

They had no sovereignty. Can you name a last country that had control over that territory? We can even skip brits! Let me hint you, they weren't arabs.

Deal, if Europe and Arabs return all property to jews that was lost due to pogroms, I'd bet all the jews that immigrated to Israel would come back.
vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:46:15 AM

Vampire, do you get paid by the JDIF?

If not, you should consider. They pay people to defend Zionism on the internet.

JDIF? Poor soul, come to NYC I'll buy you a drink. I brought some nice single malt last time to NYC's bitcoin meetup.
dotcom

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:50:19 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict

i just searched that entire wikipedia article, not in one place does it say there was a 13-year old suicide bomber and not in one place
does it say families were paid to give away their children as suicide bombers.

so I guess i'll repeat what I said earlier: I'm not defending the practice, but stop spreading misinformation
vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:53:41 AM

i just searched that entire wikipedia article, not in one place does it say there was a 13-year old suicide bomber and not in one place
does it say families were paid to give away their children as suicide bombers.

so I guess i'll repeat what I said earlier: I'm not defending the practice, but stop spreading misinformation

On March 24, 2004, one week after capturing a bomb in the bag of 12-year-old Abdullah Quran, Hussam Abdo, a 16-year-old Palestinian (who initially claimed he was 14), was captured in a checkpoint near Nablus wearing an explosive belt.

On April 27, two Palestinian teenagers, both aged 15 (though other sources cite their ages as 12 and 13), were arrested at a checkpoint near Jenin after 11 explosive charges were found on them. One teenager was recruited by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad and the other by the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades. The two told interrogators that they had been acting as couriers for terrorists, but security forces suspect they planned to get close to the soldiers and then detonate the charges.[34]

Sorry, let's lower to 12.
Severian

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:56:27 AM

Sorry, let's lower to 12.

So the Jewish kids in Nazi Europe, some of them my possible relatives, that made life hard for the Occupying Nazis that were killing their families were also just little terrorists? Or does the morality of self-sacrifice in the face of overwhelming odds only work one way?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: