Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CA passes law condemning anti-semitism as Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC report  (Read 5406 times)
Atlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:58:17 AM

The UN infringed on their sovereignty. It was a war of independence. The UN initiated force when they refused to cease their actions. If you invade my home, you're going to get shot.

However, the Jews have a right to Israel because of God and Nazis. So the Palestinians need to know their place.

They had no sovereignty. Can you name a last country that had control over that territory? We can even skip brits! Let me hint you, they weren't arabs.

Deal, if Europe and Arabs return all property to jews that was lost due to pogroms, I'd bet all the jews that immigrated to Israel would come back.

The Palestinians lost. I'll accept that. War is war it seems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:59:34 AM

The Palestinians lost.

Impossible. According to Zionist gospel, there are no Palestinians to begin with.
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:00:59 AM

Sorry, let's lower to 12.

So the Jewish kids in Nazi Europe, some of them my possible relatives, that made life hard for the Occupying Nazis that were killing their families were also just little terrorists? Or does the morality of self-sacrifice in the face of overwhelming odds only work one way?

Nice story bro.
Severian

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:02:06 AM

Nice story bro.

Not as good as the story of Israel being Jewish cuz Magical Sky Being said so.
vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:03:17 AM

The UN infringed on their sovereignty. It was a war of independence. The UN initiated force when they refused to cease their actions. If you invade my home, you're going to get shot.

However, the Jews have a right to Israel because of God and Nazis. So the Palestinians need to know their place.

They had no sovereignty. Can you name a last country that had control over that territory? We can even skip brits! Let me hint you, they weren't arabs.

Deal, if Europe and Arabs return all property to jews that was lost due to pogroms, I'd bet all the jews that immigrated to Israel would come back.

Your grand plans of the final solution failed so far? I feel so bad for you. You just want to murder 6 million jews, so there would be some space for palestinians.

Atlas

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:04:42 AM

Your grand plans of the final solution failed so far? I feel so bad for you. You just want to murder 6 million jews, so there would be some space for palestinians.

I have a thing for Jewish women. Try again.

I just want less suffering in the world.
vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:04:52 AM

Nice story bro.

Not as good as the story of Israel being Jewish cuz Magical Sky Being said so.

Cool story bro.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

the Zionist movement was founded in the late 19th century by secular Jews, largely as a response by Ashkenazi Jews to rising antisemitism in Europe

Do you need a dictionary?
vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:06:26 AM

So what's your solution is? As far as I can see there is no solution at this moment.

Removing jews isn't a solution.
Removing arabs isn't a solution.

They don't want peace, so may be in 100 years when they intermix enough they will have peace.
dotcom

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:08:10 AM

Sorry, let's lower to 12.

Congratulations, you found one case of true child suicide bombers. Oh and by the way, I did some ACTUAL research
into that. The kids family had nothing to do with it, a rogue faction that broke away from the main Palestinian military
and has been constantly criticized by the Palestinian government for being too violent drove up in a van, gave the
kid the bag and a days earning of pay, and told him to walk up to the Israeli military post.

Even if your version of this was right, Are we to assume that one case can be generalized to describe the actions of an entire people?

One family sends their 12 year old as a suicide bomber, therefore tons of families in Palestine must sell off their children
as early as 12 years old to bomb innocent Israeli's.

James Holmes is an American who killed 12 people and wounded 58, therefore tons of Americans must be mass murdering psychopaths.

Either way i'm done arguing, honestly i'm just too tired to keep this up. I don't like people who always slightly skew the facts in their favor
so every argument becomes an argument of semantics rather than an argument about the core points.
Atlas

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:09:42 AM

So what's your solution is? As far as I can see there is no solution at this moment.

They don't want peace, so may be in 100 years when they intermix enough they will have peace.
Bro, the UN instigated the whole thing. Just because the Palestinians didn't bend over when they came doesn't mean they don't want peace. They just want to keep their property. 
vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:10:11 AM

Either way i'm done arguing, honestly i'm just too tired to keep this up. I don't like people who always slightly skew the facts in their favor
so every argument becomes an argument of semantics rather than an argument about the core points.

Good, because you're a liar. One time you say that there weren't 12 y/o bombers, now you say it's a rogue faction.
Severian

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:15:40 AM

The return to Palestine is as old as the Diaspora. Moses Hess, the actual father of Zionism, said in his 1860's book "Rome and Jerusalem: The Last National Question":

"March forward, Jews of all lands! The ancient fatherland of yours is calling you, and we will be proud to open its gates for you."

This was 30 years before the First Zionist Congress in Basel.

The base for the Zionist claim to Israel is the promise from the Magical Sky Being. Religion has always been a useful tool for manipulating the bottom 49%.
k3t3r

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 07:25:23 AM

Palestine was an Arab country until the British who had no claim to the land either decided to give the country to the Rothschild family in 1917 to form the Zionist state of Israel in Palestine.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 09:44:33 AM

Bro, the UN instigated the whole thing. Just because the Palestinians didn't bend over when they came doesn't mean they don't want peace. They just want to keep their property. 

Hamas says otherwise, their motto is death to Israel. Can't really take these people seriously.

vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 09:49:55 AM

Palestine was an Arab country until the British who had no claim to the land either decided to give the country to the Rothschild family in 1917 to form the Zionist state of Israel in Palestine.

Turks aren't arabs.

vampire

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 10:09:03 AM

The return to Palestine is as old as the Diaspora. Moses Hess, the actual father of Zionism, said in his 1860's book "Rome and Jerusalem: The Last National Question":

"March forward, Jews of all lands! The ancient fatherland of yours is calling you, and we will be proud to open its gates for you."

This was 30 years before the First Zionist Congress in Basel.

The base for the Zionist claim to Israel is the promise from the Magical Sky Being. Religion has always been a useful tool for manipulating the bottom 49%.

The return is old, but Zionism was founded by not very religious jews. A lot of very religious jews, here in Brooklyn, would disagree what "Promised Land" means. In their minds, the promised land is USA.

Severian

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 12:39:22 PM

The return is old, but Zionism was founded by not very religious jews. A lot of very religious jews, here in Brooklyn, would disagree what "Promised Land" means. In their minds, the promised land is USA.

The Hasids are complete nutjobs anyway. They're the Jewish Taliban. I used to know a dude that was the son of one of the Rebbe's righthand men. Her was cool, for a Hasid, but he was crazy as shit. Even thought they're not Zionists, they still see Israel as Jewish because Magical Dude in the Sky said so.

Zionism stripped out the religious element but kept the nationalist/colonialist element of religion in their fairy tale. It's the same type of fairy tale that allowed a bunch of Christians to use their religion of peace to slaughter all the locals here in North America.

I gave up on all religious nutbaggery long ago. I'm too old to buy into peoples' nationalist and religious fairy tales. At this point, it all sounds like bullshit to me. Zionism is a deadly ideology that no longer has a place in the civilized world. The sooner your generation stops defending it, the better off everyone will be.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 02:59:24 AM

Oh wow that thread went to shit pretty quickly. To be expected ... but still.  Roll Eyes

edit: Well done Atlas  Grin
vampire

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 02:54:07 PM

Turks aren't arabs.

yes Turks are not arabs, but it was the Ottoman Empire (islamic empire / Caliphate) that ruled over palestine

I already pointed that out, jews have as much claim as arabs to live there.

Severian

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 08:04:38 PM

I have a theory that Hitler actually modelled the Nazis on the Jews(edit)Zionism.

Julius Streicher said as much at his trial.

Yes, I believe I had a part in it insofar as for years I have written that any further mixture of German blood with Jewish blood must be avoided. I have written such articles again and again; and in my articles I have repeatedly emphasized the fact that the Jews should serve as an example to every race, for they created a racial law for themselves—the law of Moses, which says, 'If you come into a foreign land you shall not take unto yourself foreign women.' And that, Gentlemen, is of tremendous importance in judging the Nuremberg Laws. These laws of the Jews were taken as a model for these laws. When, after centuries, the Jewish lawgiver Ezra discovered that notwithstanding many Jews had married non-Jewish women, these marriages were dissolved. That was the beginning of Jewry which, because it introduced these racial laws, has survived throughout the centuries, while all other races and civilizations have perished."

—Trial of the Major War Criminals Before the International Military Tribunal, Nuremberg, 14 November 1945 — 1 October 1946, Volume 12, Secretariat of the Tribunal, Nuremberg, Germany, p. 315.

This isn't all that remarkable as all European royalty had been modeling their bloodlines on the same basis for centuries. Biblical law is merely Stone Age tribal law and the Nazis were little more than a technically advanced culture that was engaging in Neolithic tribal thinking, just as royalty and other practitioners of exclusive breeding do.

The Nazis were unique in their thuggery as they managed to weld that belief to a state apparatus as policy. Zionism does the same. Looking at Israel's citizenship and marriage laws proves the point.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: