Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HoLeeDik

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:44:57 PM

Wallets have been updated with the latest logo and colors.  Update to the new look today!

i update wallet to keep stake coins!  thank you for update please keep going.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 10:21:39 PM

This is something that has been requested by a couple users, however, I personally feel some of the items we have on our list would be more utilized by the community.

"Some of the items"? Come on, tease us  Grin

I'd like to see some functionality be built around the staking of SNRG.   Grin

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:08:22 AM

Nice work here gents
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:57:41 AM

This is something that has been requested by a couple users, however, I personally feel some of the items we have on our list would be more utilized by the community.

"Some of the items"? Come on, tease us  Grin

I'd like to see some functionality be built around the staking of SNRG.   Grin

I miss Turbo Stake!

New Qt wallet looks good guys.  Keep on delivering and Synergy will do well.  I cant wait to see whats next.

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 07:44:42 AM

I just want to make sure those that are new to Synergy Cloud see this and understand that we make security a top priority.  If you've got any questions, please feel free to ask.  If it's too technical, I'll find someone to get an answer for you!

Enhanced API Key Encryption:
This update vastly improves password and API security. According to security best practices, passwords are not stored on our servers (and never were). Instead only the cryptographic fingerprint ("hash") of a password is stored. When a user logs in, the hash of the attempted password is calculated and then compared to what is stored on our server. To discover the password, an attacker can try to hash many different passwords to find those that match hashes stored on our servers.

To thwart this type of brute force search, we do not use a simple one-step hash. Instead, our new system stores the a hash of the password using a large number of cycles of a very computationally expensive hash, made more secure with a large 256 bit random salt. To get a sense of how long a 256 bit salt is, an example would be bb5d3f9c0e396c3f8884f24ec43a16a31e6139e4e10d44512c261fc305df427f.
These security measures mean that an attacker must have a prohibitive amount of computing resources to "crack" any passwords that may be exposed if our database server, hosted by a third party, is compromised.

We use similar technology to protect API keys. We do not store the actual API key on our servers. Instead we store the encrypted version, using AES encryption, which is one of the strongest encryption algorithms available. We also do not store the decryption keys to the encrypted API keys anywhere. When a user logs in, the decryption key is generated dynamically from the user's password, using a key derivation method similar to the method we use to create the password hashes for login. Are the password hashes and API decryption keys the same? No. Just the method to generate them are similar in that they are created using numerous rounds of strong cryptographic hashing with a random salt. The random salts are different.

Finally, the salts are stored and the hashing is performed on a server remote from our database server, meaning that even if an attacker recovers the password hashes and encrypted API keys, they will still have to compromise the remote server to learn the hashing algorithm and salts. But, even in the highly unlikely event that they compromise both servers, discovering the hashes, encrypted keys, salts, and hashing algorithms, they will still be stifled by the need to brute force passwords under the burden of our very computationally expensive hashing system.

ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:27:34 AM

I just want to make sure those that are new to Synergy Cloud see this and understand that we make security a top priority.  If you've got any questions, please feel free to ask.  If it's too technical, I'll find someone to get an answer for you!

Enhanced API Key Encryption:
This update vastly improves password and API security. According to security best practices, passwords are not stored on our servers (and never were). Instead only the cryptographic fingerprint ("hash") of a password is stored. When a user logs in, the hash of the attempted password is calculated and then compared to what is stored on our server. To discover the password, an attacker can try to hash many different passwords to find those that match hashes stored on our servers.

To thwart this type of brute force search, we do not use a simple one-step hash. Instead, our new system stores the a hash of the password using a large number of cycles of a very computationally expensive hash, made more secure with a large 256 bit random salt. To get a sense of how long a 256 bit salt is, an example would be bb5d3f9c0e396c3f8884f24ec43a16a31e6139e4e10d44512c261fc305df427f.
These security measures mean that an attacker must have a prohibitive amount of computing resources to "crack" any passwords that may be exposed if our database server, hosted by a third party, is compromised.

We use similar technology to protect API keys. We do not store the actual API key on our servers. Instead we store the encrypted version, using AES encryption, which is one of the strongest encryption algorithms available. We also do not store the decryption keys to the encrypted API keys anywhere. When a user logs in, the decryption key is generated dynamically from the user's password, using a key derivation method similar to the method we use to create the password hashes for login. Are the password hashes and API decryption keys the same? No. Just the method to generate them are similar in that they are created using numerous rounds of strong cryptographic hashing with a random salt. The random salts are different.

Finally, the salts are stored and the hashing is performed on a server remote from our database server, meaning that even if an attacker recovers the password hashes and encrypted API keys, they will still have to compromise the remote server to learn the hashing algorithm and salts. But, even in the highly unlikely event that they compromise both servers, discovering the hashes, encrypted keys, salts, and hashing algorithms, they will still be stifled by the need to brute force passwords under the burden of our very computationally expensive hashing system.

I think there is a job going at Talk Talk  Grin
zen2

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:09:19 AM

this looks interesting. Can anybody give me short introduction about synergy? Never heard of it. Did it have ICO or premine/instamine?
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:12:26 AM

this looks interesting. Can anybody give me short introduction about synergy? Never heard of it. Did it have ICO or premine/instamine?

Originally POW which ended forever ago - approx 4300 blocks total (see ann) - now POS.
Very innovative Dev and Team - always coming up with new twists.
Always under-promise and over-deliver.

Latest development is Trading bot that you can pay for only when you use it -
Pay 1 day use 1 day - pay 3 days and it is 3 consecutive days.
Payment in Synergy that is Burned - over 1000 SNRG burned so far.
Max. funding of bot is 30 days - If send over 30 days extra is burned - so don't .

More developments coming soon.
bluehorseshoe

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:03:36 PM

I still can't get my wallet to update, stuck on block 37294 using client version 1.2.0.1

I am running two other wallets without issue on the same machine so I don't believe it's a firewall issue.

Already have tried rebooting and relaunching wallet over and over.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

-Brett
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 05:50:24 AM

The following updates to Synergy Cloud have been pushed live to the production site.

Buy/Sell Only on Accumulator Bot:
The Accumulator bot has been updated with the options to allow you to re-list only buys, sells or both and the % difference you indicate.

Timed Orders / Ping Pong Update
The Timed Orders and Ping Pong bots have been updated to allow for continuous monitoring of balances in order to execute transactions.  What this means is that if you are attempting to sell coin XYZ and the balance of this coin goes below the criteria you set, the bot will continue to check the balance and when the balance is within range of what is programmed for the bot an order will execute.

The bot updates above were made in order to improve bot flexibility and allow for different strategies using multiple bots together.  With a little thought, you'll likely see why these small updates were made.

Bug Fixes:
- Code for "Stop if Coin Price Less Than" was corrected, previous functionality was reversed.

-nextgen

Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:44:37 AM

Very nice! Thanks for the update!
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 05:00:24 PM

Very nice! Thanks for the update!

Thanks, Macno.  We're glad to have you as such a great supporter.

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:37:59 PM

nice update:) cool new feature for gathering some coins Smiley

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 02:07:48 AM

That's the spirit, glad some are understanding there is no single bot that is just going to create profit for its users.  If there were, everyone would be using it and how would that be profitable?

Right now, we're focusing on making the platform as versatile as possible so people can use multiple tools to create their own trading strategy.

If ANYONE has any suggestions on the bots, PLEASE let us know.  Put up a post, tell us in Slack, shoot me a PM, send a smoke signal...just put the idea out there!  We want to know what YOU, the community wants in the platform.  Your voice will be heard.

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:21:09 AM

That's the spirit, glad some are understanding there is no single bot that is just going to create profit for its users.  If there were, everyone would be using it and how would that be profitable?

Right now, we're focusing on making the platform as versatile as possible so people can use multiple tools to create their own trading strategy.

If ANYONE has any suggestions on the bots, PLEASE let us know.  Put up a post, tell us in Slack, shoot me a PM, send a smoke signal...just put the idea out there!  We want to know what YOU, the community wants in the platform.  Your voice will be heard.

What SNRG lowest price Huh whether today Huh
Macno
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:53:49 PM

What SNRG lowest price Huh whether today Huh

what is your question?
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:13:22 PM

why is the price so low?  Sad
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 06:30:46 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 09:04:34 PM by NextGenCrypto

why is the price so low?  Sad

Posts like this do not help.

In order for a coin to be successful, it takes more than 3 people posting and spreading the word about Synergy.  Macno has been great about this.  Gramps and myself can only do so much and we both prefer to focus on the tech side of things as that is our specialty.  We just don't have the time to start multiple threads and post every hour at this point.

If you want to help promote Synergy, which would likely result in increased interest and an increased price we would love the help!  Please feel free to reach out.

Macno
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:21:37 AM

The demand for a trading bot seems to be either much lower than expected or people do really prefer to use bots like the Circ one and they do not care for having been scammed and the lack of a dev team.

Does anyone have an idea how many SNRG one needs to stake what`s needed for 1) a day 2) a week 3) 28 days of bot use?
djhomeschool

Activity: 340
Merit: 164

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:05:05 PM

The demand for a trading bot seems to be either much lower than expected or people do really prefer to use bots like the Circ one and they do not care for having been scammed and the lack of a dev team.

Does anyone have an idea how many SNRG one needs to stake what`s needed for 1) a day 2) a week 3) 28 days of bot use?

Starting balance on November 1st: 931.
Ending balance on December 1st: 1091.

Each staking paid out 10 coins, so I staked 16 times during the months. That help to give you a number?
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: