Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:02:05 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 08:45:12 PM by Grandpa Jones

SYNERGY is about allowing people to collaborate without direct interaction, to work towards a mutually beneficial goal.
SYNERGY fuses its community with technology such that the community becomes an autonomous actor working on behalf of the individuals,
even if the individuals are not aware that they are part of something much larger than themselves.

Our approach to raise the value of Synergy (the protocol and technology) is to develop an economy around SNRG (the token).
To do this we will create services that utilize the SNRG token.

We may implement new technologies when we develop services, but we don’t believe that new technologies primarily drive value.
Or if they do drive an increase in value, it is short lived. We believe that usage opportunities drive value.
Because we are not focused primarily on developing new technologies, we will use technologies that are already implemented in the client,
extending them only as necessary to develop the SNRG economy with new services.

Algorithm: SHA256d
Trading symbol: SNRG
Maximum PoW Coins: 250.001 SNRG

Last PoW block: 4320
Proof-of-Stake: 10 SNRG / block
Block time: 5 minutes

Min / Max stake age: 2 days / 6 days
RPC / P2P ports: 50542 / 40698
Tor: 38155 (configurable with torport=)

Built-In TOR Network Anonymization

In Synergy, we have provided basic network anonymization functionality by including the Tor service in the wallet.
It starts automatically at launch and works in the background without any configuration from the user.
We included Tor not only for anonymity, but also because cryptocurrencies that use Tor networks tend to have better connectivities between nodes.
This is because Tor acts as a port proxy, allowing nodes to discover each other and stay connected with much greater ease than with standard peer-to-peer routing.

Blockchain Notary

The blockchain notary is a simple tool for incorporating a “proof of existence” into the block chain. In the Qt, this feature is called “Exist”, and it is also at the top of the send page.
By clicking the “Exist…” button, the user will be taken to a file dialog.
Simply select a file for which to store a proof of existence and the SHA256 hash of the file will be inserted into the comment field.
The file could be a scan of a paper document or an electronic document. In any event don’t lose the original file!
You will need exactly the file (byte per byte) if you ever need to use the blockchain as proof of existence of the document at a given time.

Public Transaction Comments

Public transaction comments, stored in the blockchain, can be entered from the Qt wallet at the top of the send page.
Transaction comments are convenient, but they take up valuable blockchain memory. To compensate for this resource usage, Synergy charges 0.0001 SNRG per character.
The charge is effectively “burned” by the network. In other words, the individual making the transaction pays the fee, but no person collects it.
Can someone spam the chain with transaction comments?
Sure, but it will cost them. Each block is 256 kB. To fill up one block requires 25.6 SNRG. Additionally, those 25.6 SNRG will simply cease to exist, reducing the money supply as a result.

Dual Key Stealth Addresses

Stealth addresses are a way to cryptographically hide the receiver of a coin, using a public address.A stealth address is long, but can be made public.
Synergy users send to a stealth address, but the stealth address is not the actual receiving address.
The actual receiving address is derived from thestealth address, but only the sender and receiver know to whom this derived address belongs.
An example of a stealth address is: smYn4iNZAHFTKheSs9TckrKvmNWKuiUwhWRmW5bbqjXiWtfyFSaSjgfuoeKYS9fj3qtBS7w1hPcLfSk hgaqTk1euhLRVWeFLXuNqot
If an individual sends coins to that address, the actual address used in the block chain can not be linked to the stealth address or any other public address.

Efficient Long Term Blockchain Validation

Chained-hash cryptocurrency algorithms like X11 and X13 are exceptional for protecting GPUs during mining. That’s why we chose X11 for our PoW period.
However, they are unnecessarily computationally expensive for PoS, which does not rely on the difficulty of the algorithm to achieve security.
Early in a cryptocurrency’s life, the added difficulty of chained-hash algorithms make little difference.
However, after a few years, validating a block chain can be very computationally expensive.
To ameliorate the computational expense of our choice of PoW algorithms, we decided to make the PoS phase SHA256d, which requires only two SHA256 hasing cycles.
This reduces the work load for block validation significantly. It’s easier on CPUs, quicker, and energy efficient.
Use of the SHA256d algorithm will begin quietly about 10 days after launch.

1. Grandpa‘s Decentralized Pump Group - DONE
Details on www.synergycoin.com

2. SYNERGY Cloud -Temporarily Down
Cryptocurrency bot trading on cloud.synergycoin.com

3. Multisignatures
Escrow on the blockchain. The key component of our decentralized collaborative infrastructure, made easy to use from the comfort of your wallet.

4. Formal Contracts
Build a contract with multiple parties, store proof on the blockchain. Commit to it using SYNERGY Multisignatures.

5. Synapse
Store the SYNERGY asset and your contracts in your brain and access themin any browser safely.

1. Including Twitter OAuth authentication for secure using the Twitter API.

2. SNRG are burned to gain access to site features. Burn for an hour of use or burn for a month of use.
All SNRG are sent to an unspenadable address.

3. Integrated exchanges:  Bittrex  /  Poloniex  /  C-Cex

Accumulation Bot

You will activate the bot against a trading pair with a percent difference field.
It will monitor that trading pair for buys and sells and upon execution of an order it will place the opposite order at that percent.

Volume Generator

Allows you to add exchange volume to a pairing. You can set a range of speed, number of coins and spread.
You also have the option to limit the number of orders.

Timed orders

Allows you to buy or sell coins in a time range you set. There are also options for a rate limiting, number of orders, number of minutes and number of coins.

Dust /stacking

Allows you to line the books with buy and sell orders. You set a range for a number of coins, rate min/max you want to dust and a difference in spread for each order.

Programmable Orders

Allows you to monitor the market and automatically adjust buys and sells based on criteria you set.

Sync from bootstrap:

1. Stop your client
2. Download the file > BOOTSTRAP
3. Unzip the file
4. Put it in your SYNERGY app folder
5. Start your client
6. Wait about 5 minutes for it to sync from the bootstrap.

SYNERGY ON CRYPTOMERCADO

SNRG is now accepted on www.cryptomercado.com for Coffee and other goods!
Please see this post for more information. Support small merchants!

Cloud: cloud.synergycoin.com

Twitter: twitter.com/synergy

Slack: Come join us on Slack, we've now got instant registration!!  Join Slack

Synergy Dev Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitSwinger

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:07:03 AM

Going solo quick, but need a pool!
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:09:51 AM

really? nobody came to the launch?  weird....

I like tacos!
je_sus

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:16:17 AM

Solo mining now, NEED pool! Nice OP, looks great!
fuun

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:17:50 AM

Need more information about this coin  Wink
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:21:02 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 06:23:00 PM by tx42

1. Why are you calling it "turbo stake" instead of "hi-POS"? What's the difference?
2. Why are there no pool operators on this? Where is everyone?
3. This is ninja? Why don't you say it in the ANN?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:30:26 AM

addnode?

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 06:32:57 AM

one sec

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
je_sus

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:35:14 AM

addnode?

It takes about 20 seconds to connect to the wallet seednode.

If it doesn't go within that period, restart it. It's just TOR.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 06:37:41 AM

https://syn.suprnova.cc

is up, please add to OP !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:39:01 AM

how to start mining from commandline?

setgenerate doesn't seem to be there Sad

Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:48:08 AM

Correct, you cannot mine from within the Qt.

Synergy Dev Team
poolmn

Activity: 314

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 06:50:17 AM

Our Pool is ready too:

https://pool.mn/syn

Please add to OP

https://pool.mn - 0.99% fee
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:50:43 AM

Not from withing Qt, but command-line wallet.  How to start mining?

How to solo mine?

Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:58:12 AM

How to solo mine?

If you have a GPU, you'll need something like bfgminer to solo.

To use your CPU, you'll want to use cpuminer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=55038.0

Synergy Dev Team
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:58:42 AM

Ive posted on my website to get the word out about synergy coin. http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/synergy-coin-snrg-with-turbo-stake-x11-ninja-now-in-pow-phase-52515/

To those not familiar with my site:

Guys, for the past year I have worked extremely hard every day to build the best and most up to date website in the world for cryptocurrency. I update it ONLY with valuable information such as a new coin release,an updated wallet,coin swaps, addnodes, and wallets with trojans you should avoid, and ANYTHING that is useful. Most of the time, I post news within a few minutes after it happens. I post at least 5 valuable articles a day. Many people find it useful to subscribe to my blog, and then you will get an email within a minute after I post. I do NOT spam, and carefully choose quality information. My posts are right to the point including coin name and logo,specs,exchanges, addnodes,and wallet links, and I even list only 1 pool with all the hash , so you know right where to go! I also post a  link to the main ann on bitcointalk to the coin. I even give the new coin a 1-5 star score based on first impressions. Also I NEVER post ICO crap. Its clean and very easy to read...AND Its all FREE!! I personally promise to NEVER send spam, or junk or offer to sell anything, and post ONLY QUALITY cryptocoin news! Thank you, and when you go to www.bitcoinlasvegas.net youll be glad you did!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:59:17 AM

How to solo mine?

How to CPU mine solo?

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:02:20 AM

How to solo mine?

How to CPU mine solo?

The network hashes are already 11 GH/s. It's not worth frying your CPU unless you mine to a pool.

You need a CPU miner too. It depends on your OS as to which one you use.

By the way, nice launch devs, it's been smooth sailing from the start.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

How to solo mine?

How to CPU mine solo?

The network hashes are already 11 GH/s. It's not worth frying your CPU unless you mine to a pool.

You need a CPU miner too. It depends on your OS as to which one you use.

By the way, nice launch devs, it's been smooth sailing from the start.

But still, how do you start Solo CPU mining?  I don't think there is a way... is there?

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:11:41 AM

Missed this launch but seem like an alright coin for now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: