Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many friends did you recommend bitcoin to? Did they accept it?  (Read 41553 times)
Btree

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:03:30 AM

I`ve recommended it to a few but so far nobody is interested. I don't know why, probably because it's not that "trendy" yet, which is a shame that people don't care about innovation , only about "trendy" stuff.

I think i need to find new friends  Cheesy

Iam recomended Bitcoin to 10people that only 3 interesting about it
3 from 10people is good to recomended bitcoin

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:11:07 AM

I`ve recommended it to a few but so far nobody is interested. I don't know why, probably because it's not that "trendy" yet, which is a shame that people don't care about innovation , only about "trendy" stuff.

I got 3 close friends that i usually hang out with , 1 of them is a tech guy working for an IT firm and he is not interested in bitcoin wtf  Huh

It's just strange how people are always going with the crowd, if something is not trendy then they ignore it like air.

Btree

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:27:20 AM

I got 3 close friends that i usually hang out with , 1 of them is a tech guy working for an IT firm and he is not interested in bitcoin wtf  Huh

It's just strange how people are always going with the crowd, if something is not trendy then they ignore it like air.

all of my friend is student and young and he have more time to waste, better he learn about bitcoin than making love or burn her money to game Smiley

RealBitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:38:45 AM

all of my friend is student and young and he have more time to waste, better he learn about bitcoin than making love or burn her money to game Smiley

Haha very true, a young guy has to listen to bitcoin the most because if he can get rich quick, he can easily retire before 30.

But nowadays punks just like to party all through their 20's and wake up at 30 with alot of debt, no home, and no job, living with their parents Cheesy

I`ll be 30 in a few years and i hope i can retire before that, with the help of BTCBTC

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:18:14 AM

My friends are alcoholics and drug addicts, they are not interested in Bitcoin.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:37:03 AM

I started with friend recommendation he mine btc and didnt have any rig so i start reading and earning with faucets in start then joined sig camp. Now doing mix sig+avatar camp faucets are only from reffs and do web design with little programing jobs. Every one that i recommended stay with BTC ass addition income.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:43:22 AM

3 of my friends are currently doing faucets. They're a fan of PTC so they like faucets too.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ammy009

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 08:50:38 AM

1 friend, 3 family members ....... total 4

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:55:24 AM

Only my friends on the cyber world accepted my recommendations to bitcoin,  while my friends on the real world didn't gave a f*ck on bitcoin they just want to hang out, going to clubs and live like there's no tomorrow
RealBitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:57:00 AM

Only my friends on the cyber world accepted my recommendations to bitcoin,  while my friends on the real world didn't gave a f*ck on bitcoin they just want to hang out, going to clubs and live like there's no tomorrow

There will be no tomorrow for them, but there will be for you.

Its the wise decision to build your future, have financial security and always control risks. Punks like that, will probably be homeless in 5-10 years anyway...

Btree

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:01:36 AM

Haha very true, a young guy has to listen to bitcoin the most because if he can get rich quick, he can easily retire before 30.

But nowadays punks just like to party all through their 20's and wake up at 30 with alot of debt, no home, and no job, living with their parents Cheesy

I`ll be 30 in a few years and i hope i can retire before that, with the help of BTCBTC

I'm 25years now
I hope I can find a beautiful woman who always encouraged me to continue in the spirit of knowing bitcoin Smiley
and build my home before 30 Smiley That my dream

also itry introducing bitcoin to  my girl friend but he not interesting, he prefer to focus in steeped computer accounting and Tax

afriezalie

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:15:13 AM

I'm only 16 now, but i start to learn about bitcoin to prepare my future life. They don't prepare for their future and they choose to hang out right now. We have tomorrow and future. Invest from now and collect later Smiley
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:10:07 PM

Yes absolutely  we recommend always our which is our best friends.. but somebody believe but not so take seriously and ready to do it and somebody not easier to believe till in front of them others got profit by BTC.. important is we have many friends who invested BTC and and very nice profits got..

gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:17:52 PM

Same here even my friends didn't show their interest when I was discussing with them about the bitcoins and thier reactions were horrible when I told them about the bitcoins the only answer I got from them was we use credit card and we find it safe why should we take risk in getting something that we don't know  Angry Huh
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:58:45 PM

Same here even my friends didn't show their interest when I was discussing with them about the bitcoins and thier reactions were horrible when I told them about the bitcoins the only answer I got from them was we use credit card and we find it safe why should we take risk in getting something that we don't know  Angry Huh

Nobody wants to adopt change that is the difficulty bitcoin is facing at a moment. People are so busy with their personal and professional they don't want to invest their time in learning something new.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:59:13 PM

Well not to insult my friends, but it seems to me that their IQ is either too low to comprehend the importance of bitcoin or they are just smartasses that think they know better.

We shall see in 10 years who will be richer, me or them. I hope i can make my point on them, and i`ll laugh when they will lose all their money with their partying bullshit and i become rich and retire.

operrajunk74

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:48:17 PM

Well not to insult my friends, but it seems to me that their IQ is either too low to comprehend the importance of bitcoin or they are just smartasses that think they know better.

We shall see in 10 years who will be richer, me or them. I hope i can make my point on them, and i`ll laugh when they will lose all their money with their partying bullshit and i become rich and retire.

Absolutely Right. They are making fun of ours at a moment but they are not aware how rich we gonna be in the future so let them enjoy at present and we will do it later on when the right time comes.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:50:49 PM

well i even try it ,i told a friend and he liked the btc but we thinked on that time on just mine and sell to ROI,he got away and i searched a bit deeply,i wouldnt try with my wife there is around 4 years that i use paidtoclick as others things to earn money on internet but usually i lost a bit and i had earned alone around 200 dollars and lost around 200 dollars besides those i had played forex ,on that time i were a newbie didnt know what were soo i had earned 300 euros and lost all my balance ,around 1000 dollars soo if i say to her do you wanna know what is bitcoin ,she will say wgat can i buyt with it ? does it is real money or just money from a game ?i meaned virtual money doesnt pay bills .....

soo i dont tell since most people would know the concept and would ask about the bank lol
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:15:15 AM

well i even try it ,i told a friend and he liked the btc but we thinked on that time on just mine and sell to ROI,he got away and i searched a bit deeply,i wouldnt try with my wife there is around 4 years that i use paidtoclick as others things to earn money on internet but usually i lost a bit and i had earned alone around 200 dollars and lost around 200 dollars besides those i had played forex ,on that time i were a newbie didnt know what were soo i had earned 300 euros and lost all my balance ,around 1000 dollars soo if i say to her do you wanna know what is bitcoin ,she will say wgat can i buyt with it ? does it is real money or just money from a game ?i meaned virtual money doesnt pay bills .....

soo i dont tell since most people would know the concept and would ask about the bank lol

Even I lost my money in gambling So I don't believe in introducing it to my friends. The first they would ask me are you a gambler?? And once they come to know that it is mainly used for gambling purposes they will not entertain it.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:23:14 AM

I have told about bitcoin and blockchain technology to most of my friends and people i know, some of them even knew about my past mining operation that brought me great returns while
mining was pretty profitable. They all react the same way, they want profits w/o making investment, they spit on banks and institutions but still choose to do nothing to fight them..
So after some time i even stopped telling about it at all, i have no more power left in me to explain finances to a bunch of sheeps. It's their loss, they just don't know it yet.

cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: