Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many friends did you recommend bitcoin to? Did they accept it?  (Read 41553 times)
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:30:06 AM

last nite i recomended two my friend for use bitcoin and take some profit for it and guess what? they dont interested i dont know what happened even i've been showed my income from bitcoin (traading) they still dont interested maybe my knowledge about bitcoin is less to convinced them or they scared for using bitcoin  Huh
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:39:01 AM

Personally I have recommended and told many people about bitcoin but very few of them really understand it and take a step forward . I would say this is for those people who have the will to go along with latest trends .
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:58:01 AM

Told my friends I am in the black with elec and my miners both btc and scrypt (holding LTC) now at above 230 btc price and above the 2.25 or so LTC price

so.....still holding so it all on paper so to speak

but hey.....at least i can check the 'buying of the equip' off the list from 2013 BTC miner (jupiter) till now (titan(s)) with elec included and misl (surge protectors etc)

now as to buy/hold/sell/sell part/convert to btc from ltc/ convert to ltc to btc/ mixture of those/

well lots of ways to trip this whole thing up yet..but again at least on 'paper' can show ROI on equip and elec from day one till end of month (elec)

so I'm a grooving to this .......boogie down  lol Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKUQIxg9dag

I think this should be the official Litecoin Dance! Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:42:19 AM

Well, I know Bitcoin because my friend used to recommend me. So I would recommend Bitcoin to all of my friends, and maybe some of my family.

first time i know about bitcoin is when i readt it on my local online news website...and then i learned about it from google everything about bitcoin news i readt it and intoduce it to my friends
And now? they using it or they just let it, and they didn't give a sympathy?
Bit-Gods

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:46:39 AM

I have recommended bitcoin to quite a many and many of them have started to use bitcoin as well  Cheesy

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 09:48:08 AM

Many but one actually liked it

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:03:06 AM

a few people that i told about bitcoin were quite active but stopped doing so due to the price fluctuations. they don't look at the technology behind it, they just want to pay for things.
Mowcore

Activity: 592

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:16:20 AM

I managed to get some guy at work to download a bitcoin wallet for his phone today, success!

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad
Btree

Activity: 140

bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:40:47 PM

Cheesy
i have good story some day ago
i introducing to my best friend with bittrex he see i can get 10-20% per week than he ask me to teach how to trading and what is bitcoin,,, after that my friend confused and invest her money to me Smiley and i get loan

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:22:22 PM

last nite i recomended two my friend for use bitcoin and take some profit for it and guess what? they dont interested i dont know what happened even i've been showed my income from bitcoin (traading) they still dont interested maybe my knowledge about bitcoin is less to convinced them or they scared for using bitcoin  Huh
wow. your friend really sucks. i did the same thing with one of my friends. i showed him the benefits of using bitcoin and also how he can earn some bitcoin with different methods like trading. now he is using bitcoin and we are doing some altcoin trading side by side which is really awesome.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:02:42 PM

wow. your friend really sucks. i did the same thing with one of my friends. i showed him the benefits of using bitcoin and also how he can earn some bitcoin with different methods like trading. now he is using bitcoin and we are doing some altcoin trading side by side which is really awesome.

It is not that they really sucks. All is important is their willingness to learn something new. Some adopts changes while some are just used to the current system that they feel lazy in adopting some new change and if they are tech sound then they would definitely try using bitcoins.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:08:22 PM

I've got two people into bitcoin both of them are family members, my friends don't show any interest in bitcoin. Cry
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:47:05 PM

I've got two people into bitcoin both of them are family members, my friends don't show any interest in bitcoin. Cry

You know what? I think family members are the hardest than our friends to accept some crypto technology like bitcoin, and you did it. Congrats dude, I hope both of them will feel the advantage from bitcoin and introduce it to their friends.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:49:22 PM

Nobody of my friends got interested in Bitcoin, because they don't care about saving a few bucks purchasing with it and don't believe they can make a fortune by buying some BTC and holding. But I made some of them to instal and keep running PayCon wallets just because the aspect of fun got them attracted to it. But they dumped everything after a while when got bored..

mearylll

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:11:36 PM

Nobody of my friends got interested in Bitcoin, because they don't care about saving a few bucks purchasing with it and don't believe they can make a fortune by buying some BTC and holding. But I made some of them to instal and keep running PayCon wallets just because the aspect of fun got them attracted to it. But they dumped everything after a while when got bored..

When we would be having fun at our retirement age they would be crying that why they didn't invest in bitcoins at a right time. So it is our duty to recommend our friends and family to introduce them to bitcoins whether to accept it or not it is the individual's decision. You cannot help it.
Cearea11

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:26:39 PM

I involved 2 friends to partecipate in BTC world. They are now familiarizing with this new system (blockchain,mining,faucets etc.) but they are very attracted from it. Maybe a day we can buy and trade bitcoins together.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:57:41 PM

Everyone on here can't understand why their friends didn't accept Bitcoin when after a few years of media coverage, hype and mainstream use many on here had to go through to accept it.

I wonder if you same people will accept http://getgems.org/   will be massive in a few years?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing for fools.
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 07:07:56 PM

I have good news. My best friend has returned to the world of Bitcoin. It has long been known that such a Bitcoin but threw it. On Sunday, we talked about it. Well when there is someone to talk to about crypto currencies.
(I ordered a pair of metallic coins Bitcoin)

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:42:01 PM

Everyone on here can't understand why their friends didn't accept Bitcoin when after a few years of media coverage, hype and mainstream use many on here had to go through to accept it.

I wonder if you same people will accept http://getgems.org/   will be massive in a few years?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing for fools.

I think they are getting carried away by the news and media who are constantly involved in attacking bitcoins and that is the reason they are finding it risky investment to make. And they know that its nature is volatile and doesn't guarantee you the profit and that is the reason they are hesitating in investing into bitcoins. Angry
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:48:38 PM

is currently hard to think on bitcoin to recomend to others .... my family is very restrict to investments they prefer buy a car then invest on other things... they like material things....besides that brazil is facing some financial problems and several people is just loosing their jobs and they just dont wanna know about what is btc or what use or how to get 10 or 20% income montly..... they dont care i buy and sell bitcoins on my own and i dont believe there is any other person on my region that use it .... most people drink eat drive and play and end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: