Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many friends did you recommend bitcoin to? Did they accept it?  (Read 41553 times)
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:43:29 PM

The best recommendation is sharing the bitcoin platform any blog about it.
Sharing in social media is a good thing, also in twitter tweeting people will be interested and will accept easier. 

Agreed, Social media has become a integral part of every individual now and they are very much interactive and active on social media, so If we take a help of social media to promote bitcoins then it would be much more easier for us to recommend anyone.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:37:53 PM

I got 3 of my friends into bitcoin, all of them lost money after buying. Now I feel bad.

What a feeeling mate, that is really confusing, it so bad to be in this kind of situation.
That is a risk
What they do with their coins? how they lose it ? i think they not use it wisely so that they lose their money. Being a wise man is the best way to earn or to grow your money.

Well this is a kind of betting dont know how to say another way, is like gambling poker or any kind of this i reallyu dont like.
You will lose your money 100% (at least once) while you are playing
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:38:36 PM

people never can join thinking it will be worthing 20000 dollars unit they must be wise and hold to them loose ,is because they joined on the last months on 600 dollars or above now all new  bitcoinusers wont be loosing money ,but that is crypto some earn others loss .
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:45:05 PM

I got 3 of my friends into bitcoin, all of them lost money after buying. Now I feel bad.

What a feeeling mate, that is really confusing, it so bad to be in this kind of situation.
That is a risk
What they do with their coins? how they lose it ? i think they not use it wisely so that they lose their money. Being a wise man is the best way to earn or to grow your money.

Well this is a kind of betting dont know how to say another way, is like gambling poker or any kind of this i reallyu dont like.
You will lose your money 100% (at least once) while you are playing
ahh ok but did you refer them to earn? not to gambling? Because you know that in gambling you have 0% of winning chance.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:19:50 PM

Only 1, when i told him about bitcoin, he just don't believe it and i never talk about it anymore.

he don't believe what? that bitcoin can surpass fiat, that can rise to 10k? or that simply bitcoin isnt' real but just a ponzi scheme and nothing else like many depict it...

personally i would try to convince him, you can do it pretty easily, by starting with saying that bitcoin is money
Not all people can understand or trust something new like bitcoin. He will say 'are you kidding me?' or 'don't joke around me', when he hear its value is higher than fiat. Trust to me, its hard to recommend people in a city that less bitcoin development.
Usually it takes some time. People need to listen about it once, twice, five times then dedicate some hours to understand about wallets, security etc.
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:23:22 PM

I have only had one person I told about bitcoin in real life ever use it.  Undecided

g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:17:47 PM

First I spoke to my family about bitcoin. They wanted to know what was doing me all the time reading things in the computer. Not to many reaction from them. They are not to many fans of computer (except my little daughter) so this my ultimate passion didn't attracted to much. But when I told them about the potential of bitcoin to make money and when they assisted at the increasing of the price at 1200$ one bitcoin they were amazed. Then the price were lowered again and they forgot again it.

Then I told about it to my cousins but no one of them were afascinated by him. They told me bitcoin when we met and that's all. The last one was one my friend who listen with interest everything but that's it. No more interest except to answer some times when we met how is going bitcoin.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:50:23 PM

About 5 and more... mostly on my office work.
The bad news is all of my office friend are not accept it for the first time. But I try to explain step by step so more and more coming to interest about bitcoin

When I have told some of my friends about Bitcoin, some of them acted the same way. they also did not accept it the first time. But now a lot of them use Bitcoin because they started to research into Bitcoin later on and they became more and more interested.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:22:57 AM

yeah. right now it is no hard to convince many people to accept what benefits bitcoin has to offer . but when the price goes up everybody will be interested in it again.

just like before when the price was going up i could hear everywhere that people are talking about bitcoin

That is true People will talk about bitcoins when the prices goes up, but what  when the prices are going down or fluctuating like anything, at that stage they will start talking negative related to bitcoins and would just  avoid it by saying its just an scam, cannot afford to trust bitcoins as an investment tool. And that's the reality.
Only bitcoin user will talk about bitcoin price changing, not all people, so they won't care about bitcoin so far.

and the worst part is if they lose money over it. imagine that you have introduced someone to bitcoin and they get excited about it and invest their money in bitcoin, like back when the price was so high (around $1000). when the price goes down and they lose money the first person that they turn their blame to is going to be the one who introduced them to it.
We should dont force them to get into bitcoin, its up to their decision if they want to go or not. Just introduce bitcoin with its risks also, not only its advantage, and then let them think about it.

Not all people can understand or trust something new like bitcoin. He will say 'are you kidding me?' or 'don't joke around me', when he hear its value is higher than fiat. Trust to me, its hard to recommend people in a city that less bitcoin development.
Usually it takes some time. People need to listen about it once, twice, five times then dedicate some hours to understand about wallets, security etc.
Maybe it will be get more attention for people who get problem with their banks or taxes. Its can show them the key role of bitcoin to solve their problem.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btcdealer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:37:19 AM

Actually i haven't recommend anyone yet but i was recommended by many like as my brother and his friends and infact my friends also... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:08:42 AM

I would consider better to tell friends and then apply the bitcoin as the payment method.
In this way the bitcoin will be spread around the world better
squadouche

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:27:14 AM

i told some friends, they didn't accept it. I also told my father and he seems interested. I think he might even follow me in this hype Cheesy
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:44:21 AM

That is a risk

They lost money if they didnt save securely the private key of their wallets, or they spent wrong.
barsbars

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:11:25 PM

i recommend it to my parents and two of my girlfriends Cheesy

and no one interested yet  Sad
Dotakels

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:17:00 PM

That is a risk

They lost money if they didnt save securely the private key of their wallets, or they spent wrong.
Yes he already elaborate his explanation that his friends gambled their money so they lose their money,they spent it into a wrong way, and you are also liable with the lose of their money, because you know what will happened if they gambling.
jason miner

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:03:19 AM

For example I talked about bitcoin everyday, and my Grandpa is planning to buy.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:44:56 AM

That is a risk

I think they bought bitcoin when its price was being so high, and then its price decreasing day by day. Unlucky moment imo, but when we recommend something, we should tell its risk too, and dont force them to use it.

Lol its my first time hear a grandpa be interested with bitcoin. Good job bro, no one can understand us as good as our grand parents  Cheesy 

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dotakels

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:27:58 AM

Lol its my first time hear a grandpa be interested with bitcoin. Good job bro, no one can understand us as good as our grand parents  Cheesy 
[/quote]
LOL, but its great that your grandpa is more interested than your friends or siblings, because this our generation and more likely teenager is using bitcoin, but your grandpa is ready to adopt bitcoin and use.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:33:26 AM

Your grandpa is so cool,i have been trying to talked about bitcoin to my brother and my parents,but guess what ?
They are not understand anymore
I dont have plan to suggest to my grandfather,he does'nt know everything about technology,he's verry scared about internet and technology
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 07:11:55 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 04:51:57 PM by Amph

at least he understand what bitcoin is about? or you told her that they are just money?

i think the problem with those that feel unsecure in using bitcoin is that they can't understand it well and how ti work, besides being lazy for securing their wealth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: