Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many friends did you recommend bitcoin to? Did they accept it?  (Read 41553 times)
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:13:22 PM

i recommended to a few friends but they thought that i am dumb as the price of bitcoin can fall really fast, i told them that there are almost no fees but still they were not interested
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:04:26 PM

i recommended to a few friends but they thought that i am dumb as the price of bitcoin can fall really fast, i told them that there are almost no fees but still they were not interested

yeah me too
for me spread and reffer people to using bitcoin so hard its like reffer them to follow the new religion
but thats up on them,we just keep convinenced them that bitcoin is awesome
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:18:19 PM

That's because all the MSM news sources parroted volatility and risk for years when they've been reporting about bitcoin.

This is how mass conditioning works.
ajun96

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:11:52 PM

I recommend Bitcoin to my girlfriend when I was posting on bitcointalk.org.  And she laughed a lot after hearing about Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is out of her league.
it seems very few women who work for a bitcoin right ? my sister also she not interest in bitcoin
They more be interested if you bought her some accessories or some food, They will believe in bitcoin if they have an evidence that bitcoin is true or not, Just give her any things that you can prove that bitcoin is true.
Hahaha you right, should give her something to be able to convince
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:42:34 AM

I recommend Bitcoin to my girlfriend when I was posting on bitcointalk.org.  And she laughed a lot after hearing about Bitcoin.
it seems very few women who work for a bitcoin right ? my sister also she not interest in bitcoin
They more be interested if you bought her some accessories or some food, They will believe in bitcoin if they have an evidence that bitcoin is true or not, Just give her any things that you can prove that bitcoin is true.
Thats right, when my friend told me about bitcoin, i just ignore what he say's and i think he just kidding me. but when i saw him have a lot of money, I just curios and ask him how he get that and he says that its from bitcoin. And i try it and its real and now its helps me a lot.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:32:10 AM

I recommend Bitcoin to my girlfriend when I was posting on bitcointalk.org.  And she laughed a lot after hearing about Bitcoin.
Really curious if there is any girl here? Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=261598.0

You can make a wallet for them, then you must show them how you can send money with blockchain at low transaction fee, and let them give their opinion about it. Bitcoin is not only about exchange rate, but also about its advantage in transaction or etc.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:00:26 AM

I recomended bitcoin to all of my friend
I send Huobi referal link also i try to introducing for him how to get free 0.01 BTC
i give him tutorial but more of them not interesting

i hope i can invite more people to know bitcoin  Smiley
ajun96

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:09:41 AM

I recommend Bitcoin to my girlfriend when I was posting on bitcointalk.org.  And she laughed a lot after hearing about Bitcoin.
Thats right, when my friend told me about bitcoin, i just ignore what he say's and i think he just kidding me. but when i saw him have a lot of money, I just curios and ask him how he get that and he says that its from bitcoin. And i try it and its real and now its helps me a lot.
whether you are a woman?
because we're talking about a woman's interest to bitcoin
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:22:35 AM

I recomended bitcoin to all of my friend
I send Huobi referal link also i try to introducing for him how to get free 0.01 BTC
i give him tutorial but more of them not interesting

i hope i can invite more people to know bitcoin  Smiley

can i know how to get 0.01? do you use huobi referral for this? if yes, feel free to send me a PM

Dotakels

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:31:58 PM

whether you are a woman?
because we're talking about a woman's interest to bitcoin

Yes either woman can used bitcoin, and also all people can used bitcoin, just gave them an information or some evidences that you can prove to them bitcoin is true and see it as a currency.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:52:29 PM

After some dedication and some investments my wife believes in Bitcoins , even not taking good notion of what it is , besides being an electronic currency that has a minimum rate of custo.Meu brother is interested in knowing more about bitcoins , I I can start talking about bitcoins at home.
Jorge320

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:22:21 AM

I'm mentioned it several times but my friends/family do not see value in it yet, I'm not dismayed as I see incremental increases in adoption and acceptance.  Rome wasn't built in a day and BTC will take time to adapt and find it's home in the market.   
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:57:06 AM

I'm mentioned it several times but my friends/family do not see value in it yet, I'm not dismayed as I see incremental increases in adoption and acceptance.  Rome wasn't built in a day and BTC will take time to adapt and find it's home in the market.   
good job my friend Smiley
you succes to invite your family to join bitcoin comunty

every day i keep share about bitcoin to some people I hope one day I can find someone who I can talk to join in bitcoin comunity
ajun96

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:59:30 AM

every day i keep share about bitcoin to some people I hope one day I can find someone who I can talk to join in bitcoin comunity
need time to convince someone about bitcoin, I also need time to invite my friends to cooperate to earn bitcoin, especially if they are new or have not been heard at all about bitcoin
Dotakels

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:35:12 PM

its a great help to improve bitcoin and also its price, if they accept it or used it it can affect the price of bitcoin by buying coins. And it is the start of the bitcoin currency.
iram91445

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:52:43 PM

i did not recommend it to anyone, i just told them that i usually use it as it really easy to do it and like 2 of my friends decided to try it out too and they got hooked also

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:15:10 PM

need time to convince someone about bitcoin, I also need time to invite my friends to cooperate to earn bitcoin, especially if they are new or have not been heard at all about bitcoin

They will keep looking at Bitcoin as "duh, nerd money" until they see it on TV or something. People take technological revolutions serious way too late, thats why few become millionaires, fortunately we are those "few" this time, so sit back and enjoy the ride is my motto. I just dont care if my friends and family get it or not at this point.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:00:07 PM

well for my wife as my my brother-in-law they needed the proof that bitcoin has real value besides being a online coin they got interested as they understand that bitcoin can be now an extra source of income and has a lot potencial till be full mature.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:29:20 PM

well for my wife as my my brother-in-law they needed the proof that bitcoin has real value besides being a online coin they got interested as they understand that bitcoin can be now an extra source of income and has a lot potencial till be full mature.

yah this is a great source of not only extra income but i would say as a full income, If you are totally into bitcoins I don't think that you need to work anywhere else as we believe that the value of bitcoins will reach to a new level in the coming years. So we should fully concentrate on bitcoins.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:41:39 PM

today i introduced bitcoin to a few people who are currently only interested in it for investment purposes, but eventually they might be interested in actually paying with it as well i hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: