Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:09:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many friends did you recommend bitcoin to? Did they accept it?  (Read 41553 times)
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:05:37 AM

I'm mentioned it several times but my friends/family do not see value in it yet, I'm not dismayed as I see incremental increases in adoption and acceptance.  Rome wasn't built in a day and BTC will take time to adapt and find it's home in the market.   
good job my friend Smiley
you succes to invite your family to join bitcoin comunty

every day i keep share about bitcoin to some people I hope one day I can find someone who I can talk to join in bitcoin comunity
need time to convince someone about bitcoin, I also need time to invite my friends to cooperate to earn bitcoin, especially if they are new or have not been heard at all about bitcoin

They will keep looking at Bitcoin as "duh, nerd money" until they see it on TV or something. People take technological revolutions serious way too late, thats why few become millionaires, fortunately we are those "few" this time, so sit back and enjoy the ride is my motto. I just dont care if my friends and family get it or not at this point.
if I do, I will continue to try to persuade my family to join in bitcoin, although it is difficult, so we can succeed together
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:17:12 AM

I'm mentioned it several times but my friends/family do not see value in it yet, I'm not dismayed as I see incremental increases in adoption and acceptance.  Rome wasn't built in a day and BTC will take time to adapt and find it's home in the market.   

every day i keep share about bitcoin to some people I hope one day I can find someone who I can talk to join in bitcoin comunity
need time to convince someone about bitcoin, I also need time to invite my friends to cooperate to earn bitcoin, especially if they are new or have not been heard at all about bitcoin

They will keep looking at Bitcoin as "duh, nerd money" until they see it on TV or something. People take technological revolutions serious way too late, thats why few become millionaires, fortunately we are those "few" this time, so sit back and enjoy the ride is my motto. I just dont care if my friends and family get it or not at this point.
if I do, I will continue to try to persuade my family to join in bitcoin, although it is difficult, so we can succeed together

Yes and we need a solid and valid reason to convince them that how bitcoin can be useful in the future, and also we need to declare the pros and cons associated with bitcoins, if we are honest in convincing then surely friends and family will be convinced.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ajun96

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:23:07 PM

Yes and we need a solid and valid reason to convince them that how bitcoin can be useful in the future, and also we need to declare the pros and cons associated with bitcoins, if we are honest in convincing then surely friends and family will be convinced.
ajun96

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:24:41 PM

that right bro, If we keep trying, without despair, they definitely want to join
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:27:16 PM

I have told about bitcoin to all my friends! Some of them are already fed up of earing about it.
Most of them recognize the true potential of the technology but i haven't been able to put them to use Bitcoin!
They are still very skeptical regarding digital currencies and seem to be resistent to start using another system
Derrike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:25:49 PM

I have told about bitcoin to all my friends! Some of them are already fed up of earing about it.
Most of them recognize the true potential of the technology but i haven't been able to put them to use Bitcoin!
They are still very skeptical regarding digital currencies and seem to be resistent to start using another system
I think that they are hesitating to invest their own money in Bitcoin.
You can recommend them BCT and tell them about the signature campaigns and how they can earn btc with sign. campaigns.
chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:57:26 PM

In greece i have create in all big forums a guide how to avoid capital controls with bitcoin. And i can say that every day many people use this guides  Grin
Capital control in a tech world is a joke. The capital control in Greece has more holes from an emmental cheese Tongue

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:07:42 PM

I think that they are hesitating to invest their own money in Bitcoin.
You can recommend them BCT and tell them about the signature campaigns and how they can earn btc with sign. campaigns.

They are hesitating because they don't want to risk their money in a thing which they don't know, they feel it risky as bitcoin is highly volatile in nature, they have fear of loosing money if they invest in crypto.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:46:42 PM

well for my wife as my my brother-in-law they needed the proof that bitcoin has real value besides being a online coin they got interested as they understand that bitcoin can be now an extra source of income and has a lot potencial till be full mature.

yah this is a great source of not only extra income but i would say as a full income, If you are totally into bitcoins I don't think that you need to work anywhere else as we believe that the value of bitcoins will reach to a new level in the coming years. So we should fully concentrate on bitcoins.

Take it easy is hard to get atracted to bitcoin ,as you understand and know what it is,but left work and try full time bitcoin is for just some that earn already more then their current jobs,to change life with bitcoin must have a project to use accept it .About my family is hard to introduce it to them as they will say what you wanna invest? go work and invest your pennies on it...
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:12:05 PM

that right bro, If we keep trying, without despair, they definitely want to join.

Valid evidence or proof that bitcoin is real? just show your money that was earned in bitcoin. And if they don't again believe, show how it works or how you sell your coins or exchange it into your currency. Theres so many ways but this is probably best way.
knowhow

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:06:37 PM

Due to crisis that spreads far beyond Greece and the European Union, talk to my friends and colleagues about a new currency that has immense potential so that most scare due to its high price and cost.
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:34:38 AM

after my friends, now i'm trying to involve my mother, trying to explain to her that it makes no sense to keep putting all the money in the bank, they have a 1% interest compared with 2% of annual costs

dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:49:15 AM

i showed to my mother about all of my income in bitcoin especially trading
and guess what my mother said ?
"be carefull honey i dont want to see you living in a jail"
it was so ridiculous, i still convinence my family to using bitcoin
Skinnyman

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:54:17 AM

I've now recommend it tp a few but only one has got interested and involved, though I think he's only interested in it as a potential investment and money maker and doesn't really care about the tech or actually spending bitcoins but I guess that's better than nothing.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:01:55 AM

Due to crisis that spreads far beyond Greece and the European Union, talk to my friends and colleagues about a new currency that has immense potential so that most scare due to its high price and cost.

You mean your friends are scared of Bitcoin because it costs 300 dollars? Whats the point? Im amazed some people still don't get even if 1 Bitcoin was 1 billion dollars it would still be the same, money coming in in fiat -> money coming out in Bitcoin. You don't need to buy entire Bitcoins..
Nothingboy

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:50:47 PM

Hello everyone, I am "Hobbit" from BitYes, Huobi's BTC-USD exchange. BitYes will raise a bitcoin related fun topic each week and award 0.05BTC for the best answer we pick! Please speak out your fun or useful ideas.

Today's topic is How many friends did you recommend bitcoin to? What's their feedback after your introduction? Though bitcoin is regarded as a great invention as internet, a minority of people know and accept it. As a bitcoiner, have you ever recommended Bitcoin to your friends? How many of your friends accept Bitcoin in the end?

Please share with us and let's know your extraordinary experience with Bitcoin! We will pick the best answer by 29th of May.

inline sig removed

More than 10 now, they all love bitcoin.
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:25:20 PM

after my friends, now i'm trying to involve my mother, trying to explain to her that it makes no sense to keep putting all the money in the bank, they have a 1% interest compared with 2% of annual costs

shows her that putting in a bank is like losing money, because the infaltion of fiat are so high that 1-3% small interest can not cover it in any way, if instead they buy bitcoin, with a small amount at least, they have a better opportunity to gain something in the future

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:04:15 PM

shows her that putting in a bank is like losing money, because the infaltion of fiat are so high that 1-3% small interest can not cover it in any way, if instead they buy bitcoin, with a small amount at least, they have a better opportunity to gain something in the future
Yeah and also in bitcoin they can grow their money in different ways, like investing it into different sites or they can buy and sell altcoins etc. Or they can keep it in their wallet and they can exchange it anytime anywhere just only need an internet connection.
knowhow

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:11:55 AM

You mean your friends are scared of Bitcoin because it costs 300 dollars? Whats the point? Im amazed some people still don't get even if 1 Bitcoin was 1 billion dollars it would still be the same, money coming in in fiat -> money coming out in Bitcoin. You don't need to buy entire Bitcoins..

In Brazil the minimum wage and a rental house 220usd and about 180usd, adds the goods needed to live and do the math. .. Unfortunately most only receives this value and makes magic, making it hard to save the more you try to invest something.
Andy4.4

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:53:15 AM

Just to my 10 year old cousin and yes he's doing faucets for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: