Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:10:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many friends did you recommend bitcoin to? Did they accept it?  (Read 41553 times)
oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:56:29 AM

I've recommended Bitcoin to so many people they don't use Bitcoin but most of them didn't know about Bitcoin or thought Bitcoin is an illegal darknet only currency, i've told them so much about Bitcoin but they don't use it regularly.
colossus28

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:01:38 AM

Wink i recommend bitcoin to most of my friends, but few of them tried. Here in the Philippines, Btc community is just starting to grow..
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:05:38 AM

I recommend Bitcoin to everyone I know, but most just ignore it, very few pursue it at all Sad
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:43:37 AM

I recommend Bitcoin to everyone I know, but most just ignore it, very few pursue it at all Sad
Yeah, im recommend to everyone too, they are interested, but I am still confused where to start to earn bitcoin, while they not understand about bitcoin
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:52:33 AM

yesterday i told my father about bitcoin he was shocked to hear about bitcoin.
His first response was that i was out of my mind that i was making all this up.
But after showing him about bitcoin and telling him that he could start working in his spare time on BITCOINTALK...

When I told my parents about crypto, they were just looking at me bleak but they did want to hear more. When I finished explaining the world economy to them, wold debt and what might happen and why bitcoin is so important I confused them even more. So I let it go. Now from time to time they ask me how's it going but they don't get more interested than that.

Than again they are from that old generation, just a jump to a cell phone to them was something amazing, not to mention androids, iphones, etc.. Smiley
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:04:50 AM

Yeah, im recommend to everyone too, they are interested, but I am still confused where to start to earn bitcoin, while they not understand about bitcoin

earn bitcoin is not to hard, it's like earn fiat for your work or your skills, once bitcoin became mainstream earn it will be more easy.
For the moment i suggest you to work, get paid in $/£/€ and convert a part of it in magic BTC

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:23:04 AM

earn bitcoin is not to hard, it's like earn fiat for your work or your skills, once bitcoin became mainstream earn it will be more easy.
For the moment i suggest you to work, get paid in $/£/€ and convert a part of it in magic BTC
yeah you can do that, exchange some of your salary every month into bitcoin then you can used it to invest or maybe you can make business, or you can hire somebody to do things what you need like web designer or graphic designer.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:50:46 AM

be careful and don't be greedy i mean you should invest a portion of your salary into bitcoin that you are comfortable with and don't exchange all of your salary into bitcoin.
this way you are not going to have a lot of stress as the price moves up or down.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
flock123

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:13:17 PM

I often told my friend to look for and use bitcoin, probably about 5 of my friends are already using bitcoin
centauribit

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:28:41 PM

Yeah my friends didn't showed their interest when I told them about the initial investment. They want to start using the bitcoin but are not willing to invest their money in bitcoin as they find it risky to invest money in something they don't know.

zero01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:33:15 PM

all my friends who like to do business often I recommend for immediate use bitcoin
even my girlfriend also use bitcoin
kenbytes

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:32:26 PM

Normally when I talk about bitcoin with my friend they treat me as I'm using monopoly money, as I'm playing some sort of online game.

aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 04:22:51 PM

all my friends who like to do business often I recommend for immediate use bitcoin
even my girlfriend also use bitcoin
How did you get your girlfriend in using bitcoins??
I tried my best to give my girlfriend a good knowledge about bitcoin but she is still a total noob towards it.

I think that i'm not a good teacher.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:18:42 PM

The best way is you should seek some friends who have problem in sending money, then you have a chance to show them what bitcoin will do about that. It seems hard to recommend people who dont need the advantages of bitcoin yet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:59:48 PM

I've recommended Bitcoin to 15 of my friends that study with me at college. They got interested in Bitcoin's technology and decided to buy some Antminers to start mining. Since they're new to this, they don't understand how mining difficulty works, but they will later. I'm still teaching them everything about Bitcoins and other crypto currencies. I feel like a teacher...lol  Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:12:13 PM

i recommended it to one of my friends a few days ago and he decided to buy some coins and try everything out how it works lets hope he will become a bitcoin user

allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 10:40:36 PM

I've recommended it to friends and fellow business owners. Been very active in the community for years now. Also, I have shown people step by step how to use it, and explained to the best of my knowledge. Its been a pleasure watching it grow and mature as a community.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:47:44 PM

This thread reminds me of selling Amway. They have these motivational discussions about how many people have you introduced to Amway.

kevindurant

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:17:09 AM

I won't recommend Bitcoin to my circle, at least for now. There's war going on between Bitcoin and Bitcoin XT. I don't think it's a good time to tell this tech to new people. They will be confused %100.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:43:27 AM

i havent recommended bitcoin to any of my friends yet, i should start doing it soon

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: