Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many friends did you recommend bitcoin to? Did they accept it?  (Read 41553 times)
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:45:06 AM

I have introduced bitcoin to a few friends,my family but not one of them are interested in but it's ok at least they know about bitcoin

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:29:10 AM

I recommend some of my friends. But most of them don't know about bitcoin and lazy to using bitcoin. I think they'r to scare about being scam because it's online method not like real money. But 1-2 my friends start to more know about bitcoin.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:32:04 AM

I have introduced bitcoin to a few friends,my family but not one of them are interested in but it's ok at least they know about bitcoin

But only knowing will not make any difference to the bitcoin community, we want that as many people starts using bitcoin in their day to day life as a mode of payment then only it would create a difference and would have a positive impact on the value of bitcoins. I recommended but they don't have any interest in investing in bitcoins, but I keep on insisting them to start using bitcoins, and one day that would surely happen  Grin
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:11:07 PM

Gambling is good for fun, but if it becomes addiction then you won't have anything left in your hands at the end of the day, as you cannot win everytime, and you cannot be sure that you would win everytime, the main problem with all of us is that we want to grow our bitcoins as quick as possible without making any efforts and that is the reason people go for gambling, but end up loosing.
Atleast you can recommend for your gambling addicted friends about bitcoin gambling that is better and more simple than gambling with fiat imo. Gambling isnt a good thing, but you can take advantage of it to get interest of people.

everything can happened on gambling.. win, lose, hit the jackpot or get some bitcoin from anonymous people.

this giveaway its over but this thread still alive  Shocked
It show us that people are still trying to recommend bitcoin to their friends or family, although the giveaway has been over Wink

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Derrike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:48:19 PM

I recommended about 60 of my friends in my college and My HOD and some of my Professors(May be 4-5) , 90% of them didn't understood them , and 2% of them told they gonna look forward and will surely invest in bitcoins , and another 8% started using Faucets Embarrassed
hmmm, wow huge success rate.
In my case still no one have adopted and I've told so many of my friends about Bitcoin.
I think there is only one person that is on bitcointalk and is recommended by me.
kostya.ash

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:58:08 AM

I recommended about 60 of my friends in my college and My HOD and some of my Professors(May be 4-5) , 90% of them didn't understood them , and 2% of them told they gonna look forward and will surely invest in bitcoins , and another 8% started using Faucets Embarrassed
very silly seeing professors play faucet, lol
their salaries are very big, maybe they are just for fun
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:15:03 AM

you too have looked like watching a nerd? it's like my friend look at me when i talk about bitcoin

master sato

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:53:16 PM

My friends don't understand it or not see the point . Nothing I can do to change their minds but maybe one day they will regret it.
kenbytes

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:59:18 PM

My friends don't understand it or not see the point . Nothing I can do to change their minds but maybe one day they will regret it.
I have exactly the same problem man...they will realize after a while Smiley)) i think

AtteJ

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:29:36 AM

My parents think that bitcoin is a bubble or a hoax so I haven't dared to talk to them about bitcoins. I have recommended it to my friends though but none of them have adapted it.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:04:53 AM

Not even one..Here in our place I think im the only one who knows bitcoin..really sure
scumbag

Activity: 140

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:22:50 AM

I tried to recommend bitcoins to my friends (around 10 of them), but almost all of them are giving me this blank stare like i'm trying to prove existence of aliens and atlantis, the rest opened a new topic to discuss  Grin

guddu raj

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:47:27 AM

i recommnded my all freiends.
and i am always telling to my friends for using bitcoin.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:59:05 PM

I tried to recommend bitcoins to my friends (around 10 of them), but almost all of them are giving me this blank stare like i'm trying to prove existence of aliens and atlantis, the rest opened a new topic to discuss  Grin
make a deal with them, if you proved to them that it is true they will used it and every earnings of them they will treat you. Or maybe you can treat them every of your earning or payment and if they have a doubt and ask you where do you get that money then answer them that it is from bitcoin. thats it you choose one. Cheesy
teemus

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:42:12 PM

my friend actually recommended me to bitcoin and i sure as hell accepted.
centauribit

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:58:47 PM

most of the people I interact with have heard of it but most are clueless beyond just having heard or read the name somewhere. most have a more negative feeling towards it

lahm-44

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:33:02 AM

I have recommended bitcoin to 100-200friends and 90% of them has accepted this and are earning from this Smiley I have gifted 0.001btc each..and maybe somebody had remembered that
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:11:59 PM

Today I've recommended Bitcoin to a profesor of mine in college. He never heard of crypto currencies before but now that I've started "teaching" him about Bitcoin, decentralization and its features, he became interested in it. Now he said that he would like to buy himself a miner and start earning some Bitcoins. I will later teach him about how mining works (difficulty, etc). Anyways, that's one more member for the Bitcoin community. I also told him to make an account at Bitcoin Talk and join a signature campaign to earn Bitcoins.  Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
boliu

Activity: 267

6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:15:17 PM

referred only 2 family members, they took it pretty well.  all are holding

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:42:42 PM

Today I've recommended Bitcoin to a profesor of mine in college. He never heard of crypto currencies before but now that I've started "teaching" him about Bitcoin, decentralization and its features, he became interested in it. Now he said that he would like to buy himself a miner and start earning some Bitcoins. I will later teach him about how mining works (difficulty, etc). Anyways, that's one more member for the Bitcoin community. I also told him to make an account at Bitcoin Talk and join a signature campaign to earn Bitcoins.  Cheesy
Pretty good, on what subject did he teach? if he teach computer related maybe he knows that and also he try it. So keeping recommend it to anyone so they can help bitcoin grow and became a popular as a form of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: