Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Dash the unlicensed pyramid game run its course?  (Read 8010 times)
G2M

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:39:30 PM

OMG that's totally going in a fortune cookie.

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:43:14 PM

In a very short period Bitshares, Stellar and even the joke Dogecoin have passed it on marketcap. Not so long ago the cult guru told its followers it will soon rival bitcoin and take over the world. Now it seems more likely to follow Paycoins footsteps.
Is this the faith of all scams?
Is there a future at all for something which can not sustain itself above, much wow, such moon?

Thanks for headsup. Just opened a short. Burn motherfucker!

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:19:44 AM

In a very short period Bitshares, Stellar and even the joke Dogecoin have passed it on marketcap. Not so long ago the cult guru told its followers it will soon rival bitcoin and take over the world. Now it seems more likely to follow Paycoins footsteps.
Is there a future at all for something which can not sustain itself above, much wow, such moon?

I knew it was good for something.

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:26:39 AM

I knew it was good for something.

Monero is shorted too!

thebenjamincode

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:43:11 AM

maybe because people are now used to loose money and doesn't care anymore
legit_chocolateface

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:23:35 AM

Dashcoin is a scam and all the investors are sheep following evan who instamined over 50%  of the total supply in the first week
Monero is true financial privacy.
It is fair and honest. It is the most advanced anonymous coin. It is a matter of time until the darkcoin refugees seek shelter in the superior coin.
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:09:11 PM

Dashcoin is a scam and all the investors are sheep following evan who instamined over 50%  of the total supply in the first week
It is fair and honest. It is the most advanced anonymous coin. It is a matter of time until the darkcoin refugees seek shelter in the superior coin.

Hmmm. Curious.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:30:16 PM

They went the wrong way with their masternodes and rebranding.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 12:36:55 PM

The solution is flawed, the economy was apparently skewed. Nothing to care about
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:30:34 PM

still, dashcoin had a pre/insta-mine... one might consider it a scam indeed...

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 07:22:13 PM

Keep thinking that, I swear the Monero fanatics are insane they think that all the other anonymous or stealth based coins are going to die and run to Monero. Monero isn't going to be some glorious coin, it just wont and if it was and so wanted like you think I doubt peercoin would be the 15th coin on the marketcap list.

That's some technical analysis to be proud of.

To bad even Bitcoin Devs are Monero (XMR) believers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=11425  Wink

And realize that Monero's fungibility is so good that 1 XMR always equals 1 XMR--no matter if it's stolen, drug money, or funding a NSA whistleblower's defense fund.

https://twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/579092073875308545  Tongue

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 07:45:33 PM

Keep thinking that, I swear the Monero fanatics are insane they think that all the other anonymous or stealth based coins are going to die and run to Monero. Monero isn't going to be some glorious coin, it just wont and if it was and so wanted like you think I doubt peercoin would be the 15th coin on the marketcap list.

And realize that Monero's fungibility is so good that 1 XMR always equals 1 XMR--no matter if it's stolen, drug money, or funding a NSA whistleblower's defense fund.

Too* and I have said this to you before which developers? Technically anyone can be a developer to bitcoin if they so wish so that proves nothing.

Hey, spell check, check the links.  Roll Eyes

* Also, why you're at it, check the grammar of the bolded part above; it's pretty horrendous. Glass houses and rocks are a terrible combo.

BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:04:28 PM

Trollero™
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 08:11:17 PM

Dashcoin is a scam and all the investors are sheep following evan who instamined over 50%  of the total supply in the first week

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=11425  Wink

https://twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/579092073875308545  Tongue
Too* and I have said this to you before which developers? Technically anyone can be a developer to bitcoin if they so wish so that proves nothing.

Hey, spell check, check the links.  Roll Eyes

* Also, why you're at it, check the grammar of the bolded part above; it's pretty horrendous. Glass houses and rocks are a terrible combo.
Okay so he has a monero address on his profile but what has he actually said about the coin that makes you think is a Believer in it? What level does he believe in? Does he want to cannibalize Monero by putting some features into bitcoin?

Actions speak louder than words and that ain't a dash address.  I don't even have an XMR address on my profile page--figure it's better to donate to the Monero Devs than me. You can always send GMaxwell a pm if you're curious.  Huh

Also, Peter Todd did say something, though I'm not sure if he has an XMR address--maybe you could pm him while your hitting up Bitcoin Devs. And thanks for noticing a missing o, but not noticing the second link.  Wink

dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:13:22 PM

Hey, spell check, check the links.  Roll Eyes

Okay so he has a monero address on his profile but what has he actually said about the coin that makes you think is a Believer in it? What level does he believe in? Does he want to cannibalize Monero by putting some features into bitcoin?

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7766161, I don't know if he is a believer in the coin, but atleast he finds the technology and cryptography behind it interesting.

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:04:08 PM

That conversation again. Look, privacy is the 2nd most important thing in cryptocurrency, right after decentralization itself. Cryptonote uses the most fungible privacy system available on cryptocurrencies. Monero is by leagues ahead, the most popular and coded upon cryptonote implementation on a cryptocurrency.

That places Monero right after and second only to Bitcoin itself when it comes to actual utility as a currency

That's just the view of it..

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:05:49 PM

They went the wrong way with their masternodes and rebranding and instamine and Reference Masternode and Remote Killswitch and one-man dictatorship and HYIP scam and unlicensed MSB and toxic cult community and lack of 3rd party security auditing.

There; I fixed it.  For you!   Kiss

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:29:38 PM

What I will say is that no one defends their coin like monero, this wasn't even a monero thread but anytime Stealth or Dash comes up it becomes one.

Funny you should say that, it's StealthCoin and you who first mentioned monero in this thread...

I guess that does say something allright  Wink

best regards
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 07:00:54 AM

You guys opened this thread to prove DASH is dying... and 88% of time you just advertise your coin lol, pathetic tbh... and only one of you said its instamined... anotherone said masternodes are centralised... omg haha

sometimes i feel sorry of you... you cannot see and you have eyes Smiley

well, carry on... advertise your shitcoins on back of Dash

and yea... some of you mentioned DASH_COIN?? go ahead and trash that dashcoin becouse we are DASH!

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:14:20 AM

Rux, don't bother yourself in threads like these. It is a waste of time.

There are 2 ways to improve their relative social (and investment) status:
1. himself to become better, to rise above the others.
2. himself to remain in place, and belittle and tarnish all the others.

Unfortunately, some moneros hasn't the abilities and the desire to follow the path #1 (good sign for DASH) - so there is only path #2 for them.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: