Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Robot Coin Game Rework!  (Read 20024 times)
phirto

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:45:19 PM

I have just a few feeds left to defeat the last robot    Grin

I read on twitter we get 2% bonus when game is finished. Not sure which site that was for though, and when it will be implemented. Should i wait or finish off that last robot for 900K.

m3ndi3 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:34:43 PM

I read on twitter we get 2% bonus when game is finished. Not sure which site that was for though, and when it will be implemented. Should i wait or finish off that last robot for 900K.

Oh I will put it now so that it will mark how many times you've beaten the game and I'll then add a multiply bonus to that. So just wait and I'll have that done by tonight!
SatHunter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:38:20 PM

I still haven't got any money, and no answer from support. Has anyone else received money, or is this game dead?

Sorry did you email us at hello@funcoingames.com?? Please email me with the email you use on the sites!

I eMailed you again today, with all the details.

Thank you for fixing the problem for me - now I can continue defeating robots!
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:33:26 AM

Alright everyone, 2% permanent Beat Game bonus is up! Please email us at hello@funcoingames.com if you've already beaten the game more than once, and we'll apply the bonus for you!
ECoinLand

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 10:57:02 AM

Nice!
Just sent email from email used to register at game.

How will we know (in the game page) if the bonus is on?

Is MonsterGame getting same permanent bonus?

Thanks in advanced for clarifying these.

m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:03:56 PM

Nice!

Yes this applies for Monster and soon to be Wonderland Rework. You'll know from the added bonus underneath the Robot/Monster, and also in your account page it will show how many times you beat the game!
ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 06:07:42 AM

Nice!

Yes this applies for Monster and soon to be Wonderland Rework. You'll know from the added bonus underneath the Robot/Monster, and also in your account page it will show how many times you beat the game!

Found the bonus, and well I might have misread, I thought it was +2% earnings bonus...
Actually it is JUST a +2% attack power bonus :|

Now I am not that excited about this.

Taking in count that in the past, when I played the game more intensively it took me 2 or 3 months to finish the game and bonuses were much better: there were better attack bonus promos every month  (+50 attack power; +35% attack power), and that the bonus for  sharing at social networks was +15% attack power (now nerfed to +10%).

In reverse chronological order:
+30% attack power bonus when I defeated last boss in Aug 22nd:
https://twitter.com/ECoinLand/status/635129082670391296

+50% attack power bonus in July:
https://twitter.com/ECoinLand/status/625697791503941632
https://twitter.com/ECoinLand/status/617673293257142272

Current promo bonuses are just too low, it would take much longer, maybe 4 to 6 months to defeat last boss...

So how many times could we defeat last boss in a year... 2 times? An increment of 2*2% is not enough motivation, in my opinion.

Nerfing rewards because of Bitcoin bullish price raise is understable. But playing with nerfed game settings too? :| I am not  excited.

dart vader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:32:54 PM

yup, these faucet network went downhill. I removed them from my main rotator a few weeks ago.
ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 08:10:30 AM

yup, these faucet network went downhill. I removed them from my main rotator a few weeks ago.

I would not say it has gone downhill. Still it shines among the BTC faucet niche, and that is why it is still one of my preferred.

Tell a single Bitcoin faucet (not a rotator, not an invest faucet) which has lasted months, and has provided:
All time balance: 8,570,832 satoshis (not the real earnings because part is spent in upgrading attack power)

Besides the faucet runner is responsive here, and  that increases the respect on the work done by runner

phirto

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:01:07 PM

Oh I will put it now so that it will mark how many times you've beaten the game and I'll then add a multiply bonus to that. So just wait and I'll have that done by tonight!

Awesome, Thanks !!

I finished the game and started round 2, and am getting the 2% attack bonus.  Smiley

Gifted

Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:43:30 PM

this is the second time i cashed out over 100,000 satoshi and it never made it to xapo. anyone else having this problem?   Undecided

OP check goldkey0070@yahoo.com account
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:02:30 PM

this is the second time i cashed out over 100,000 satoshi and it never made it to xapo. anyone else having this problem?   Undecided

Only errors I get is, suspicious activity on your account so my withdraw is cancelled.
Then I have to write e-mail to the site.

I am finished with this place, I do nothing suspect on the site at all.

Edit to add, I mean wonderlandco

And its gone.
Gifted

Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:27:07 PM

Only errors I get is, suspicious activity on your account so my withdraw is cancelled.

lol, how can you be suspicious .... makes no sense. Sometimes people that program go overboard with code.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:10:35 PM

lol, how can you be suspicious .... makes no sense. Sometimes people that program go overboard with code.

Even this, my time on the site was minimal, about one hour per day less sometimes.
Some people are on his three websites all day long till they run out of claims, but they can buy some things to stay on cannot remember what, but I never did.

When accused of some thing you never did it makes you feel bad, almost guilty. I could get hanged for this in the old times.
 Grin Cheesy Grin ha but it's no laughing matter to me.

And its gone.
SatHunter

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:48:00 PM

For the second time, my withdrawal has not made it to my wallet. The first time, it was over 100,000 and had to be approved, so I had eMails, but this time, it's 95,000 and has just disappeared. No response to my eMail either, so I've just given up.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 04:03:05 PM

this faucet is much better then high paying faucet for few weeks then disappear.

I would say long live this faucet.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
freespins

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:56:31 AM

this faucet is much better then high paying faucet for few weeks then disappear.

I would say long live this faucet.

100% i agree!!)
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:56:22 PM

hey everyone, sorry we had to lower the rewards... Google has started disabling faucet accounts, and they got me... Adsense was a big part of the revenue and made me able to give out high rewards. I am looking for good alternatives so that we can continue being one of the highest paying faucets... Hope you all understand!
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:17:57 PM

Well i read some article outside that google adsense ban faucet. I am also clamer of your site robocoin And i think if you decrease your faucet rewards.
It can reduce your visitors.. but anyway i understand that you have a problem about adsense...
Warlockpx

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:40:00 AM

There are lots of sites that pay for pop unders, i recommend doing a search and use when existing options on the market, preferably more than one of these sites PCM. it should keep for a while its revenue. Examples: popcash.net, cpmaffiliation.com, adpepper.co.uk. Good work and luck !!!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: