Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QUICKSELLER Vs. LEGENDSTER, LIVE NOW on Pay Per View, ROUND 1  (Read 10366 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:04:26 PM

Serious question.

What is bad about Quickseller being on the default trust list?

With Vod going into retirement, the Bitcoin community needs someone like that.

~BCX~

I don't think there's that much bad about him, though he can be jumpy as hell to make decisions. That's my primary concern but hopefully Quickseller is moving to address that anyway. This community needs more investigation, more question-asking and less jumping to conclusions.
Well to be fair, the accusation against ndnhc was reviewed by several people after I opened it over several days. Two people agreed with my conclusion enough to leave negative trust as well. The people who were defending him were only arguing that ndnhc was too much of a 'nice guy' and he 'made too much money' to ruin his reputation over .1 BTC.

The first time anyone brought up what ultimately exonerated ndnhc was when ndnhc brought up the point that the address was posted  after the giveaway had ended. Although one other person did hint at knowing specifically that they knew ndnhc was being framed (along with that they had evidence of such), they did not specifically give the evidence of such and they did not provide (me) of any kind of warning.

Other then the ndnhc incident it is fairly rare that I am actually wrong about someone being a scammer, although sometimes I remove a negative because sufficient time has elapsed, they go on to complete successful deals, or they repay money they borrowed/stole.

I was also thinking the same thing that I received via PM yesterday just as I was removing the negative on ndnhc:
-snip-

That one is certainly a frame job. However, the target was you. Going through it, it's fascinating how well you were played. The steps were perfect and the right amount to trigger your report.

If you're indeed looking for the person behind this - and it will be extremely difficult to do so - looking at the victim's enemies is the wrong direction. Look closer - who wants you gone, was smart enough to pull it off and most importantly knows you very well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:11:20 PM

I was also thinking the same thing that I received via PM yesterday just as I was removing the negative on ndnhc:
-snip-

That one is certainly a frame job. However, the target was you. Going through it, it's fascinating how well you were played. The steps were perfect and the right amount to trigger your report.

If you're indeed looking for the person behind this - and it will be extremely difficult to do so - looking at the victim's enemies is the wrong direction. Look closer - who wants you gone, was smart enough to pull it off and most importantly knows you very well.

Well, PistolPete is quite good at finding things out...so there's now a theory that you were framed to have framed nhdnc?

Huh. I guess that could make sense...Christ this is confusing.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:45:40 PM

Hey Techshare you watching this or are you still hung up on Vod?

Your attempt to draw me into your personal battles has failed. I have already said everything I needed to say about QS.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:08:57 PM

-snip-

Well, PistolPete is quite good at finding things out...so there's now a theory that you were framed to have framed nhdnc?

Huh. I guess that could make sense...Christ this is confusing.
That is what he apparently thinks, and I would be in agreement with him prior to him telling me that.

I don't think this is conclusive proof of anything however look at reply #43 of this. Also look at Bitcoindistrubator's signature:
I'm a lover not a hater. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS!
(bold adjusted by me). KoS was on the short list of people I thought who could be behind this when I replied to PistolPete.

To further back this theory there is information that I found and posted in this thread. Most specifically the fact that I found twipple posting an address that belonged to ndnhc when posting such any address was not required. Then he only deleted it shortly after I posted the scam accusation against ndnhc. At the time twipple was just making himself look stupid by contradicting himself, however I think it was bait for me to give ndnhc a negative for being an alt of twipple. Not only that but if you look at reply #39 of this (it is #35 of the live version of the thread), you will see that he says among other things:

-snip-
But I happened to have used an address recently on purpose which was related to him. Kind of something I did on random but not to toss around any accusations, It was for something I do not wish to disclose, neither will I . The address I posted in a way was linked to ndnhc .
-snip-
He said that he intentionally posted an address that was related to ndnhc although he has never interacted with him.

Obviously most of this is just speculation, however I do think there is a non-zero possibility that I am right about this. At this point, a lot more circumstantial evidence is needed or a little more hard evidence is needed.
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:43:39 AM

LOL god quickseller you are the easiest guy in the world to troll. I put you on ignore but I see you kept commenting so I put you on unignore to see what is it you are babbling about.

It was a joke, a troll. I knew that if I said three words "it was me" for who "framed" ndnc or whatever his name his, that you would then spend your life trying to prove that or wondering if I did.

I've never had business with ndnc or any interest with the guy. The only sig campaign I have and will ever use is bitmixer.io as it is automated without need to message people and all that bothersome work to get paid.

I made my signature cause despite you and others labeling me as the posterboy of scamhood around here, which makes me laugh as I continue to call out scammers when I see them, just check my feedback, I doxxed a longtime scammer not too long ago. Anyways, I made my sig cause despite that, two things
1) I run my own business now and hit 100k in sales (95k thru paypal, go figure and 5k in BTC) last week in only 5 months and it has been a nice side business for me. And yes its legal, yes its registered with the state, yes im paying taxes so dont try calling cops saying im selling drugs or something, im not.
2) Unrelated to the business I created, I do trading and have had good success over the last year or so on LBC

So yes, your rating cannot stop my success as I stated. Continue on with your delusions of thinking im the biggest scammer or framers or any of that of shit. From what i read the guy tried scamming for 0.2 BTC or some pity amount? No just no. I wouldnt waste my time over some pity amount like that. Back to ignore with you quickseller.

Seriously quickseller, do what vod did and what ive been doing outside of here, get a life. When you realize bitcointalk consumes your life as it obviously does for you, and used to for me, youll want to better yourself. I hope you realize that soon.

-the one and only
Kingofsports

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:06:22 AM

Hey Techshare you watching this or are you still hung up on Vod?

Your attempt to draw me into your personal battles has failed. I have already said everything I needed to say about QS.

Yup thought as much. Pfft.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:26:51 PM

Quickseller is off default trust again?
When/why did this happen?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:36:51 PM

It happened a few days ago. I was never given a reason however I have a feeling it had to do with this mistake :/
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:07:17 AM

It happened a few days ago. I was never given a reason however I have a feeling it had to do with this mistake :/
It was quite humorous actually. Tomatocage messaged me after I talked with him why he added you to his default trust and he told me to show examples of Quickseller's bad ratings. Well the ndnc or whatever that dude's name was happening and I quickly showed Tomatocage how Quickseller jumped too quickly to conclusions with that "scam hunt" and called out someone who was innocent and red marked him for multiple days.

Ironically, within hours Quickseller's default trust was gone.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:41:17 AM

It was quite humorous actually. Tomatocage messaged me after I talked with him why he added you to his default trust and he told me to show examples of Quickseller's bad ratings. Well the ndnc or whatever that dude's name was happening and I quickly showed Tomatocage how Quickseller jumped too quickly to conclusions with that "scam hunt" and called out someone who was innocent and red marked him for multiple days.

Well it sounds like you were more likely to be the person behind question2.

It probably also means that TC was the one who made that qcexpose account (or something similar to that), not that it matters who it was. That was previously my theory however this somewhat strengthens that hypothesis.

It really is too bad that the rating on ndnhc was up for days and no one was able to provide any specific evidence that refuted my conclusion. The people who were defending ndnhc were simply saying that he was "too nice" or "made too much money" for him to try to extort someone, neither of those arguments would have standing to show his innocence.

Not only that but other people agreed with my conclusion. I might as well have created a newbie account to open that thread and I could have just left a negative saying that there was a scam accusation against him and that I would revisit it upon evidence of his innocence.
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:13:12 AM

Enough already with the question2 bullshit. Ask any admin if that guy is me or whatever, its not.

I've addressed that enough. You think I'm a scammer but in the last 3 years I have never once done an act that is relative to scamming. You should probably remove me from that "its instantly him!" list you have me on. For your own mental sake.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:36:12 PM

Well it sounds like you were more likely to be the person behind question2.

It probably also means that TC was the one who made that qcexpose account (or something similar to that), not that it matters who it was. That was previously my theory however this somewhat strengthens that hypothesis.
Sweet!  Popcorn time.  Do your thing QS, mark qcexpose as a "probably alt of scammer TC", mark tomatocage with negative trust as "probably trying to weaken the trust system by attacking the reputation of trust member me".  Let's do this.  It's jump-to-conclusions time!
It really is too bad that the rating on ndnhc was up for days and no one was able to provide any specific evidence that refuted my conclusion. The people who were defending ndnhc were simply saying that he was "too nice" or "made too much money" for him to try to extort someone, neither of those arguments would have standing to show his innocence.
Except that they have standing for a reasonable person who considers motive (what was the motive here?) and they ended up being right.  Hmmm.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:11:54 AM

Nice to see him getting out of the DT2.  He makes decisions based on certain assumptions and no solid proofs and he doesn't even care to listen what the other person is saying in his defence. He is just a troll and keeps on repeating the accusations again and again. He is doing anything and everything to catch other(for what they didn't do) just for the sake of satisfying his ego and hoping that he could be the next Vod.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:45:13 PM

Nice to see him getting out of the DT2.  He makes decisions based on certain assumptions and no solid proofs and he doesn't even care to listen what the other person is saying in his defence. He is just a troll and keeps on repeating the accusations again and again. He is doing anything and everything to catch other(for what they didn't do) just for the sake of satisfying his ego and hoping that he could be the next Vod.

There is unfortunately no denying that. Out of all the scam accusations I have seen by Quickseller most of them were never removed if they started a thread on the forum. After a few PM's I sent , he had also stopped listening to me. IN a similar case as mine, he even removed the negative rep after that user used QS as an escrow to sell the account. While he is effective in spotting out scams, he does add a lot of wrong and inappropriate reputation . A better solution would be to have him post scam accusations in the appropriate forum and wait for enough conclusive evidence to be gathered before having a negative trust added to the account.
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:01:41 PM

There is unfortunately no denying that. Out of all the scam accusations I have seen by Quickseller most of them were never removed if they started a thread on the forum. After a few PM's I sent , he had also stopped listening to me. IN a similar case as mine, he even removed the negative rep after that user used QS as an escrow to sell the account. While he is effective in spotting out scams, he does add a lot of wrong and inappropriate reputation . A better solution would be to have him post scam accusations in the appropriate forum and wait for enough conclusive evidence to be gathered before having a negative trust added to the account.
But what when his accusations are not enough and aren't watertight, and still those people get negative trust(like I got) because of his kiddish behaviour? No one is even caring to listen what I've to say in my defence, and out of a few accusations he doesn't have even a single proof for couple of them, and the other proofs are misleading, but trust depth 2 members, still paint others red.

All people care about is reading the first post of the scam accusation and then patting Qs on his back without even reading what does the person accused has to say in his defence, most of these people are signature ad spammers who don't give a fuck and just post mindlessly.

Its highly saddening.

duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:34:31 PM

I just lost what little respect I had left for Tomatocage. This is unfortunate, I once considered him a pillar of this community.

In case you didn't notice, QS left you the trust that fixed your trust issue.

Bahahaha, I just saw that as well. Bit ironic that the person who tries to stand up for you and prevent you from having a TWC tag is the same person who you decide to insult for being put back onto DefaultTrust.

That said, I've been away for a while, but I never had an inherent problem with QS. He did leave the occasional weird negative trust but generally his ratings were (are?) accurate.

QS: This was the insult.

Quickseller didn't fix anything, all he did was make it so I don't have ? ? ? any more. I still have a ZERO trust rating after hundreds of trades and 4 years of activity because Vod feels it is appropriate to destroy peoples trust ratings because he does not like what was said about him. Him leaving a rating for me doesn't change my opinion of him, and if anything I would prefer he had not left it, because we have never traded or even hardly had any direct interaction. Furthermore he calls my left ratings into question. I am curious which actual rating(s) he takes issue with, because unlike you jamokes I try to limit my ratings to people I have had direct interaction or trade with and have used negative ratings sparingly. Additionally my posts have noting to do with the default trust, but with how the rules are selectively enforced regarding it (specifically Vods systematic abuse of it). I don't consider this a favor, even if he intended it to be.

This is what I hate about this forum, except trades being value over opinionated feedback,  Trade Feedback and opinionated feedback should be separated in value.  if you didn't conduct a trade to the member then your feedback shouldn't be more valued then feedback done with monies.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:53:40 PM

Nice to see him getting out of the DT2.  He makes decisions based on certain assumptions and no solid proofs and he doesn't even care to listen what the other person is saying in his defence. He is just a troll and keeps on repeating the accusations again and again. He is doing anything and everything to catch other(for what they didn't do) just for the sake of satisfying his ego and hoping that he could be the next Vod.
You can think what you want about the reasons why I like to catch scammers.

The assumptions that I make regarding determining if someone is a scammer or not are sound. The evidence against you is solid and you are clearly the same person as puzzel.me. If I open a scam accusation, other people will not leave negative trust unless they can come to the same conclusion that I came to after looking at the evidence. In your case, I just so happened to gather enough evidence to make it 100% undeniable that you are puzzel.me

I think you are learning your lessons as to how to avoid detection of your alts. There are a number of things that you are clearly doing to cover your tracks. I am not going to further explain to you how I know that you are puzzel.me (you are the actual person who attempted to blackmail someone and failed). You know that you are the same person as well.

Please stop sending me PM's from multiple accounts.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:13:35 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 03:38:43 PM by Bicknellski

Problem is people lie.

Quickseller is a liar and that is the main issue here.

When he is wrong he won't admit his error and keeps attacking (lying) to maintain the image he is somehow above being wrong.

I get called an extortionist and that is pure bullshit. I have a better escrow record than he does. I have never extorted anything from anyone and people think that an anonymous agent in these forums like he is should be trusted?

Come on now when is it really ever okay to hide your identity and try to bust scams in public forums? He isn't some undercover FBI agent he is just someone hiding behind an alt account of known person in these forums most likely.  Never trust people hiding their identities. Never for escrow. Never for account selling. Never for anything. Who the fook knows who he really is right?

I just lost what little respect I had left for Tomatocage. This is unfortunate, I once considered him a pillar of this community.

Bahahaha, I just saw that as well. Bit ironic that the person who tries to stand up for you and prevent you from having a TWC tag is the same person who you decide to insult for being put back onto DefaultTrust.

That said, I've been away for a while, but I never had an inherent problem with QS. He did leave the occasional weird negative trust but generally his ratings were (are?) accurate.

Quickseller didn't fix anything, all he did was make it so I don't have ? ? ? any more. I still have a ZERO trust rating after hundreds of trades and 4 years of activity because Vod feels it is appropriate to destroy peoples trust ratings because he does not like what was said about him. Him leaving a rating for me doesn't change my opinion of him, and if anything I would prefer he had not left it, because we have never traded or even hardly had any direct interaction. Furthermore he calls my left ratings into question. I am curious which actual rating(s) he takes issue with, because unlike you jamokes I try to limit my ratings to people I have had direct interaction or trade with and have used negative ratings sparingly. Additionally my posts have noting to do with the default trust, but with how the rules are selectively enforced regarding it (specifically Vods systematic abuse of it). I don't consider this a favor, even if he intended it to be.

This is what I hate about this forum, except trades being value over opinionated feedback,  Trade Feedback and opinionated feedback should be separated in value.  if you didn't conduct a trade to the member then your feedback shouldn't be more valued then feedback done with monies.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:17:24 PM

Problem is people lie.

When he is wrong he won't admit his error and keeps attacking (lying) to maintain the image he is somehow above being wrong.

I get called an extortionist and that is pure bullshit. I have a better escrow record than he does. I have never extorted anything from anyone and people think that an anonymous agent in these forums like he is should be trusted?

Come on now when is ever okay to hide your identity and try to bust scams in public forum? He isn't some undercover FBI agent he is just someone hiding behind an alt account of known person in these forums most likely.  Never trust people hiding their identities. Never for escrow. Never for account selling. Never for anything. Who the fook knows who he really is right?

This is what I hate about this forum, except trades being value over opinionated feedback,  Trade Feedback and opinionated feedback should be separated in value.  if you didn't conduct a trade to the member then your feedback shouldn't be more valued then feedback done with monies.

So what does that quote have to do with anything??  You say he doesnt admit his errors, would you mind quoting or linking an example of that? You were called extortionist by him but you also have a lot more negative trust ratings from other important people once again proving that everyone that is against quickseller is a moron and deservers all his ratings.
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:18:06 PM

Problem is people lie.

Come on now when is ever okay to hide your identity and try to bust scams in public forum? He isn't some undercover FBI agent he is just someone hiding behind an alt account of known person in these forums most likely.  Never trust people hiding their identities. Never for escrow. Never for account selling. Never for anything. Who the fook knows who he really is right?

And now when he knows he is wrong he will also divert the topic and wont reply you straight. He just wants everyone to accept what he says as "truth".
He is just a troll and needs to be ignored.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: