Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ndnhc[resolved]  (Read 8974 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:00:25 PM

-snip-
It [Vod's feedback] is still there.

Dont worry, Ill add a counter rating until Vod has time to read up on the thread. It should put ndnhc into black.

Thanks. Smiley
That was very kind of you. Cheesy

Hope Vod won't be ignoring PMs instead..

I'll email him. Looks like he will have intermittent access to the net coming soon.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:03:49 PM

I don't consider redsn0w's posts as spam or causing to clutter up this thread or things like that.

He had raised valid points regarding my motive, especially regarding the amount considered, that is 0.1BTC etc. which I had discussed with very few members.

Of course there are people (you can just look them up in the first pages), those who never even know me, talking as if they knew me all the while esp. this guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=440960
He keeps popping up whenever someone accuses me of something..  Undecided
I wonder if this is someone's alt or something..

I know your sensation, I felt the same when I was under accusation by a lot of users. Don't worry everything it will be resolved. Now you should think Who could have done this thing, and framed you... do you have some nickname?
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:12:11 PM

-snip-

Dont worry, Ill add a counter rating until Vod has time to read up on the thread. It should put ndnhc into black.

Thanks. Smiley

I'll email him. Looks like he will have intermittent access to the net coming soon.

Are you serious? Well... thanks Cheesy Cheesy

I don't consider redsn0w's posts as spam or causing to clutter up this thread or things like that.

He had raised valid points regarding my motive, especially regarding the amount considered, that is 0.1BTC etc. which I had discussed with very few members.

Of course there are people (you can just look them up in the first pages), those who never even know me, talking as if they knew me all the while esp. this guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=440960

I know your sensation, I felt the same when I was under accusation by a lot of users. Don't worry everything it will be resolved. Now you should think Who could have done this thing, and framed you... do you have some nickname?

If I am to make a list of those who didn't like when they were removed from the campaign or something like that, I will have around 20. Add that to a few I find it queer, or those who will benefit if I get replaced from the dadice campaign (not very likely to that Wink), it would be some 30 or so. Sad

No way I can actually say who unless I start to guess and toss a coin..

It would be interesting if question replies to my PM. Smiley
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 02:13:35 PM

He/She doesn't only post in your threads but on all scam accusation threads related to the DF members. You can check the trust ratings which probably prove why is this happening.

The shocking thing is that the first page shows that there was SOLID evidence against you and you proved your innocence pretty quickly. Those members also seem to be trolling the threads as the evidence wasn't even a proper evidence (and hence I dint even bother posting here until you came and posted). Anyone can post an address and even create fake accounts.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 02:15:00 PM

I think this thread should be opened in an attempt trying to find who was behind this.

For the start, quickseller, i asked already and you wrote that noboday gave you a tip, but why did you check out this age old bitcoin address? Or did you check out ndnhc's valid address now? If so, why? Do you check all posted bitcoin addresses by forum members for possible connections?

Otherwise, what made you check them?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 02:18:28 PM

I think this thread should be opened in an attempt trying to find who was behind this.

For the start, quickseller, i asked already and you wrote that noboday gave you a tip, but why did you check out this age old bitcoin address? Or did you check out ndnhc's valid address now? If so, why? Do you check all posted bitcoin addresses by forum members for possible connections?

Its relatively easy to find a post here once you have an address or even a list of addresses. For many addresses blocktrail even does this for you.

E.g. https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1Le5jXpxvANv3v5Vfx9FY3XZjHjRm8fvzg/links

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:20:59 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 02:33:03 PM by redsn0w

If I am to make a list of those who didn't like when they were removed from the campaign or something like that, I will have around 20. Add that to a few I find it queer, or those who will benefit if I get replaced from the dadice campaign (not very likely to that Wink), it would be some 30 or so. Sad

No way I can actually say who unless I start to guess and toss a coin..

It would be interesting if question replies to my PM. Smiley

30 possible users, try to check all them and think about this situation. I do not whink he will reply to you, but who knows (good luck).

PS: remember also to send a PM to BadBear, he may help you.

I think he is trying to keep clean the forum from the scammer users, but this time was so easy trick him and question 2 has choosen ndnhc to make this possible.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:06:34 PM

I think what Quickseller did was he was already investigating question2 about the extortion attempt. When he saw that question2 had posted this address, 12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97Yy1XAuE, he looked up that address and saw that the first transaction it co-signed was with 1GjMtZop3K6JZW7emBWXC11ZhdQ1xEJwpm. Doing a quick search of the second address on bitcointalk on google shows that the first link is to ndnhc's topic which quickseller linked in the OP. This is probably how he reached the conclusion that question2 was ndnhc.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:30:05 PM

I think what Quickseller did was he was already investigating question2 about the extortion attempt. When he saw that question2 had posted this address, 12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97Yy1XAuE, he looked up that address and saw that the first transaction it co-signed was with 1GjMtZop3K6JZW7emBWXC11ZhdQ1xEJwpm. Doing a quick search of the second address on bitcointalk on google shows that the first link is to ndnhc's topic which quickseller linked in the OP. This is probably how he reached the conclusion that question2 was ndnhc.

Oh right. I was of the wrong impression that the extortion attempt happened years ago. Though then it makes sense. Quickseller regurlarly checks out scammers and thats why he came to the other address.

Then i dont know how to find out anything besides admin's checking out the user and compare it to other members. Though the user should have been careful enough.

Anyway... great that this is solved now. Its a bit hefty that there are members in here that would go to that lenght, planning to attack another forum member.  Roll Eyes

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:18:21 PM

I was just expressing my opinion, i dont know what you mean when you say i keep popping whenever someone accuses you of something, this is the first time ive ever talked about you in an accusation about you. I see i was wrong and i apologize, i never even gave you a negative trust so yea..

''talking as if they know me'' Who does know you really? This is a forum, no one knows no one.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:41:30 PM

I got the address from a post that question2 had posted. I noticed question2, looked into his post history and started looking into that address and associated addresses.

I haven't looked into ndnhc's alts, nor looked for them, however someone else did several months ago (I didn't look into the logic that confirms they are alts because I wanted an admission/denial/response from ndnhc first).

It was previously posted that the address "17zBtp8y7pA5Svr8tNAo3LcGQmG45Nrfaz" was the one the extortionist had asked joca97 to send funds to. In light of the events and who had posted what in various threads, I do have a theory as to who is behind 'question2' as well as what would happen if a small amount of bitcoin was sent to the above address (something above a 'dust amount') as well as who the above address belongs to. Unfortunately, even if my theory about what would happen with funds sent to the address turn out to be true, it would not prove who the culprit is. Also my theory about who 'question2' is, is just that, a theory, and I don't have any evidence to back it up, so I will keep it to myself to avoid dragging someone's else's name through the mud.

I will keep this unlocked for some amount of time, to allow for any additional evidence to be presented about the situation, preferably evidence about who 'question2' is
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:00:19 PM

-snip-

Thanks. Smiley

Ya done. Hope he checks in. No problem seems fair given your long list of POSITIVE feedback with relatively ZERO issues you shouldn't have been immediately assumed to be guilty like that by these people. Hope you regain your reputation. Quickseller needs to be removed from any Default trust and here is hoping Tomatocage does the right thing and just removes him. These sorts of things should not be happening and it is all caused by people not giving established members adequate respect given your history it is pure bullshit this happened.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 05:16:16 PM

-snip-

Thanks. Smiley

Ya done. Hope he checks in. No problem seems fair given your long list of POSITIVE feedback with relatively ZERO issues you shouldn't have been immediately assumed to be guilty like that by these people. Hope you regain your reputation. Quickseller needs to be removed from any Default trust and here is hoping Tomatocage does the right thing and just removes him. These sorts of things should not be happening and it is all caused by people not giving established members adequate respect given your history it is pure bullshit this happened.

I am not speaking for QS but if you think established members don't scam or do anything shady, you won't call friedcat or TradeFortress a scammer because they *were* established members *once*. Roll Eyes

PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:02:41 PM

This is resolved very quickly! ndnhc is back with negative trusts removed.

I said it yesterday. There weren't enough evidence beyond reasonable doubt to prove ndnhc sent the message. Only theymos can prove or disprove it. QS meant well but arrived at his conclusion too early. IMO, he is slightly biased and  too sure of his blockchain detective work.

QS could still be right, we will never know. This will be one of the unsolved mysteries  Cheesy

Yesterday's comment:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072408.msg11492916#msg11492916
mashcom

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:25:16 PM

This is resolved very quickly! ndnhc is back with negative trusts removed.

I said it yesterday. There weren't enough evidence beyond reasonable doubt to prove ndnhc sent the message. Only theymos can prove or disprove it. QS meant well but arrived at his conclusion too early. IMO, he is slightly biased and  too sure of his blockchain detective work.

QS could still be right, we will never know. This will be one of the unsolved mysteries  Cheesy

Yesterday's comment:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072408.msg11492916#msg11492916

QS was again removed from the default trust list . first by badbear and now by tomatocage.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076359.0

Does this mean that you took KoS up on his offer?

I wasn't even aware of that offer, but no it wasn't because of that. And technically I haven't removed you.
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:52:13 PM

...QS was again removed from the default trust list . first by badbear and now by tomatocage.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076359.0

Why doesn't anyone see what's going on? Tomatocage was offfered 2BTC to take Quickseller off his trust list. Not saying he took the money, but just seems a little suspicious.....

It is not suspicious. Tomatocage should do what he believes to be right. If he thinks removing QS is right, he shouldn't be deterred just because he was offered money to remove him.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:13:00 PM

Vod has removed his rating, my buffer rating is gone as well.

unwatching

@Quickseller: is probably time to lock this as the discussion is not going anywhere near "who is question2"

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: