Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XDN] Foundation  (Read 10123 times)
KylePleaseNotAgain

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:10:36 PM

Hey guys! It's wonderful to see you do so well. Can you give me a link to the auction thread? I can't afford buying the whole stake, but I'd still like to keep track of the auction.

Also, I was thinking about how else can I help you, and I came up with this mascot concept for the XDN community. Check it out, tell me how do you like it:

http://i61.tinypic.com/2w69hmo.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:18:38 AM

Hey guys! It's wonderful to see you do so well. Can you give me a link to the auction thread? I can't afford buying the whole stake, but I'd still like to keep track of the auction.

Also, I was thinking about how else can I help you, and I came up with this mascot concept for the XDN community. Check it out, tell me how do you like it:

Good Luck at the Auction . Usually , when people acquire a bigger stake at once , they pay xx% premium for the
convenience , that is , they pay over market prices for what would be even more expensive to get at exchanges .

Bid Higher , Bite Once  Roll Eyes

---» I really like Your XDN-Community Mascot Proposal , congrats , it looks truly awesome for a first … Cool
dNote

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 10:15:18 PM

I suggest you to open an XDN Foundation group on http://digitalnotetalk.org

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
Xian_XDN

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

DigitalNote: because you deserve privacy

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 02:16:13 PM

Hello everyone!

As I have said in the auction thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092996.msg11683588#msg11683588 I have to announce that the auction's current results are being annulled. This is due to a string of complaints I, and other members of the Foundation, have received regarding:

1. Lack of communication of the auction - not everyone who wanted to participate was even aware that the auction took place.
2. The influx of suspicious low-experience accounts who may have been artificially driving the price upwards.

Because of those reasons we will unfortunately have to dismiss the current results of the auction and reopen it a little bit later on new terms that I will announce when the time comes.

Thank you all for understanding and sorry for the confusion: we'll do our best to make it right next time.

hodlbananas

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:32:09 PM

Hello everyone!

As I have said in the auction thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092996.msg11683588#msg11683588 I have to announce that the auction's current results are being annulled. This is due to a string of complaints I, and other members of the Foundation, have received regarding:

1. Lack of communication of the auction - not everyone who wanted to participate was even aware that the auction took place.
2. The influx of suspicious low-experience accounts who may have been artificially driving the price upwards.

Because of those reasons we will unfortunately have to dismiss the current results of the auction and reopen it a little bit later on new terms that I will announce when the time comes.

Thank you all for understanding and sorry for the confusion: we'll do our best to make it right next time.

Yeah guys, I'll have to agree with the complaints that this wasn't done very well. You should try to set up some sort of compliance to prevent newbie accounts intentionally increasing the price.

I know you can do better than that, come on.
JypsiCreme

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:47:40 PM

That's really a shame that lack of communication from our side didn't let everybody who was interested to participate in the auction - things like this shouldn't happen again. I mean - we are doing it for the community, that's the main point.
And I think due to suspicious activity dismissing current results is the only right decision. And I hope everybody understands that. I'll help Xian with an auction this time. We gotta do everything right.
dNote

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 07:07:37 PM

You should move XDN foundation activity to DigitalNote XDN community portal. http://digitalnotetalk.org
Its a place where the people will decide the future of XDN development and a place of all Media and promotion stuff.
Thank you.

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
Brian Gerald (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:34:48 PM

The current development with the discontinuing of our first auction is quite disappointing. However, I believe that one makes no mistakes, if one does nothing. We are doing something that none of us has ever done before, but we believe in our cause and firmly stand by it. I am confident that in the light of the revealed miscommunications and possible price manipulation, the decision to cancel the auction was the right one. I have had a chat with the Foundation’s team responsible for the auction and we have discussed the step that we will take to make sure that the next auction is done right with decent communication about the auction's conditions and control over fraudulent entries.

The important thing is that we learn from our mistakes and are not afraid of accepting our shortcomings. Your critique and constructive suggestions make us stronger and bring us closer to our goal. Please keep your suggestions and support coming.

The announcement about the new auction is coming shortly.
Xian_XDN

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 12:21:38 PM

Hello everyone!

As promised, here is the new auction thread, with the outline of new rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1097352. Feel free to register with me, I'll be checking my PM inbox regularly.

Brian Gerald (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:22:16 PM

Hello everyone!

As promised, here is the new auction thread, with the outline of new rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1097352. Feel free to register with me, I'll be checking my PM inbox regularly.

We are in the last day of registering for XDN Foundation over-the-counter auction. It is a great chance for new community members to invest in Digitalnote or for existing community members to increase their stakes and support our drive to promote XDN.

Digitalnote has been continually increasing its market capitalization from the inception of the XDN Foundation. We will work hard to make sure this trend only increases in magnitude.

Here is a link to the auction thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1097352.new#new

The liquid funds raised in the auction will be directed to funding the outsourcing of some important marketing activity to a professional marketing agency that we will select in an open competition.

Please join us in our mission to promote XDN.

Xian_XDN

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 10:26:21 AM

Hello everyone!

I'd like to point out that yesterday we have launched the auction and it's been running for more than a day already. One bid has already been made here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1097352.msg11718146#msg11718146 and we're waiting for more. Anyone who's willing to participate are free to register and place their bids until the end of the auction on June 29th, 3 PM EDT.

Xian_XDN

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 02:14:32 PM

Hello guys!

The auction is coming to its end pretty soon (in 5 hours), everyone who wanted to participate are encouraged to register and place their bids ASAP here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1097352

Thank you.

JypsiCreme

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:52:51 PM

Everybody thanks for the participation in the auction! We didn't really such high level of activity.

Soon we will announce 2nd XDN auction - so all of you who wanted to participate but wasn't able to, still have the chance.

Thank you for your support!
Brian Gerald (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:46:10 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 05:43:11 AM by Brian Gerald

The last two weeks were very important in terms of our community work. First we did a successful crowdfunding campaign. Now we did our first XDN auction. I was quite nervous about the reaction of the community to our initiatives, but seeing big lumps of funds coming to our wallet, and later hot debates and bidding sprees to win the auction, made me feel relieved and enthusiastic. I am delighted to say that this was a successful funding campaign that culminated in XDN auction. As a result, we raised some liquid funds for XDN Foundation, as well as supported Digitalnote’s market price.

Thank you to all the community members, who supported us in the crowdfunding campaign!

Congratulations to the auction winner TwinWinNerD! I am confident you will see your XDN funds grow in value steadily.

The funds that we collected will go to financing our marketing effort and specifically outsourcing some of the important marketing functions to the outside professional marketing and PR agency.

We are now collecting offers from the marketing and PR agencies to select the best suited one. I will update you with the proposals that we will receive shortly.
hodlbananas

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:57:15 PM

The last two weeks were very important in terms of our community work. First we did a successful crowdfunding campaign. Now we did our first XDN auction. I was quite nervous about the reaction of the community to our initiatives, but seeing big lumps of funds coming to our wallet, and later hot debates and bidding sprees to win the auction, made me feel relieved and enthusiastic. I am delighted to say that this was a successful funding campaign that culminated in XDN auction. As a result, we raised some liquid funds for XDN Foundation, as well as supported Digitalnote’s market price.

Thank you to all the community members, who supported us in the crowdfunding campaign!

Congratulations to the auction winner TwinWinNerD! I am confident you will see your XDN funds grow in value steadily.

The funds that we collected will go to financing our marketing effort and specifically outsourcing some of the important marketing functions to the outside professional marketing and PR agency.

We are now launching a tender to select the best suited marketing agency on the market. I will update you with the proposals that we will receive shortly.

Yeah, good job on the auction, guys, it definitely went better than the previous attempt. I'm really disappointed by the fact that I couldn't win, but nevertheless will try again. I'd like to request you to open up the second auction at a price of 80 satoshi per XDN, as I'm really interested in buying a big stake.
duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:43:06 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 11:22:05 AM by duplan

Congratulation to the lucky winner of the auction ;
101 sats for a bite of this size is a very savvy and smart investment deal
— it takes already much more expenditure to acquire these amounts on the main markets : Bargain !

As of now , there are only half a dozen BTC worth of XDN up to the auction price available on exchanges ,
still good for those who want a decent bite of the cake : Take wise advantage while it lasts ,
soon XDN will trade increasingly higher , it's inevitable , XDN is still highly undervalued at these levels … Cool
Xian_XDN

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 02:19:54 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 07:42:38 PM by Xian_XDN

Hello everyone!

As promised, here is the second auction round with a 12M XDN lot: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1105520.0

hodlbananas has already made their bid, and we're looking forward to other people placing their offers as well!

Brian Gerald (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:53:10 PM

So, after we successfully completed the crowdfunding campaign and carried out the XDN auction to acquire some liquid funds for XDN Foundation, we move to the next important stage of our plan. Today we announce a competition for professional marketing and PR agencies. We sent out requests for proposals to leading agencies in crypto field. We hope to receive quality proposals, details of which I will share with you in this thread.

The competition will be open and transparent, so any agency or team of professionals that feels it has what it takes to compete, are welcome to participate. To take part in the competition, please send me an email indicating your wish and credentials (brian.gerald007@gmail.com).

It is critical for our endeavor to hire decent marketing agency that can offer us all the service we require for our limited budget. Therefore, if anyone can recommend us an agency or team of marketing and PR professionals that can take part in our competition, I will be grateful.

Let’s go, then.
Brian Gerald (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:38:45 AM

The next stage of our plan is focused on increasing DigitalNote’s media presence. We are already working to promoting XDN anonymous and untraceable messaging capabilities to media representatives in the US and Europe. However, such effort should be paramount – on all fronts and with all the potential.

To facilitate our effort in increasing media coverage of the DigitalNote, we ask the community to help us develop the newsmakers. Therefore, we are launching a competition for the best newsmaker related to DigitalNote. The question of the competition is the following:

How can the technology implemented in the DigitalNote be used in the classic economy?

Please post your comments and competition entries in this threat, quoting this message. We will have an open vote on all the competition entries to select the top three. The three winners will be awarded 100 000 XDN.

Help us take XDN to the top! Together we can make it happen!
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:31:11 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 09:37:32 PM by ZenFr

The next stage of our plan is focused on increasing DigitalNote’s media presence. We are already working to promoting XDN anonymous and untraceable messaging capabilities to media representatives in the US and Europe. However, such effort should be paramount – on all fronts and with all the potential.

To facilitate our effort in increasing media coverage of the DigitalNote, we ask the community to help us develop the newsmakers. Therefore, we are launching a competition for the best newsmaker related to DigitalNote. The question of the competition is the following:

How can the technology implemented in the DigitalNote be used in the classic economy?

Please post your comments and competition entries in this threat, quoting this message. We will have an open vote on all the competition entries to select the top three. The three winners will be awarded 100 000 XDN.

Help us take XDN to the top! Together we can make it happen!
XDN technology allows to have money at the right price, without feeding overly banks (too big interest rates for the borrower) and states (exaggerated taxation on the interest for the lender):
  - the borrower makes the cost minimuum,
  - the lender does so with a fair gain.

"The money goes to the right people directly"
or
"The right money to the right people"/"Good money to the right people" :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: