Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XDN] Foundation  (Read 10123 times)
hodlbananas

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:37:08 PM

The next stage of our plan is focused on increasing DigitalNote’s media presence. We are already working to promoting XDN anonymous and untraceable messaging capabilities to media representatives in the US and Europe. However, such effort should be paramount – on all fronts and with all the potential.

To facilitate our effort in increasing media coverage of the DigitalNote, we ask the community to help us develop the newsmakers. Therefore, we are launching a competition for the best newsmaker related to DigitalNote. The question of the competition is the following:

How can the technology implemented in the DigitalNote be used in the classic economy?

Please post your comments and competition entries in this threat, quoting this message. We will have an open vote on all the competition entries to select the top three. The three winners will be awarded 100 000 XDN.

Help us take XDN to the top! Together we can make it happen!

A nice contest!

My entry is not exactly about classic economy, but I do have one idea about how to use the XDN technology differently from how it is used at the moment. I'm referring to the encrypted messenger: by integrating the already existing system of sending completely anonymous and untraceable messages into a lightweight cheap mobile app, one would make a truly revolutionary messenger, that wouldn't need to rely on expensive servers and personnel to maintain it. It would be cheaper to use than any of the competitors who are present at the market at the moment and at the same time more secure, with XDN's already-established miners network ensuring speed and security 24/7.
kenscho

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:01:35 AM

How can the technology implemented in the DigitalNote be used in the classic economy?

The most of all peoples in the classic world has a smarthphone! Its very important that you have a easy to use wallet app for xdn!
its important that the classic peoples know for what XDN stays! untracable payments all over the world!
the newsmakers must write positive for XDN and tell the classic world the features!

important is: we need paymentsystems like bitpay or other services, big community and more peoples who speech for XDN!

easy to use: run your computer and generate XDN easy!
Brian Gerald (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:48:28 PM

Today we have finished receiving proposals from the marketing communications agencies in the cryptocurrency scene. Some of them are very comprehensive and encompass whole spectrum of activities including SEO, social media, PR and content development. However, I have some concerns about price-quality ration. Last thing I want to do, is to spend hard earned XDN Foundation’s money with little or no affect. It was a very difficult journey to bring our activity to the level where we are now. There is no way we are going to throw it away now. We will squeeze every cent, to make sure that our effort and community’s donations are put to the best use.

Tomorrow I will share with you the results of the competition to select marketing communications agency that will support our marketing effort in promoting DigitalNote.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:34:51 AM

And about :
...We will have an open vote on all the competition entries to select the top three. The three winners will be awarded 100 000 XDN.
What next (the 100k XDN  Cheesy) ?
Xian_XDN

Activity: 115

DigitalNote: because you deserve privacy

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 12:28:19 PM

Hello everyone, I have an announcement to make:

The Foundation is launching its third and last auction to sell the XDN collected during the fundraising campaign. This time we are selling in small lots, so everyone who wanted to buy some but were unable to, due to the size of the lots, are welcome here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1115626.0

Brian Gerald (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:37:44 AM

As promised, here is my report on the competition we have launched to select a marketing communication agency that will support our marketing effort in promoting DigitalNote on the global marketplace. We have received three proposals from six shortlisted agencies. Our main criteria were strong team, transparent operations and a decently tailored proposal that encompasses all the key aspects of marketing in the crypto scene.

Those were solid offers, which included most of the necessary lines of operation: PR, newsmaking, social media marketing, etc. The agencies themselves also seem rather trustworthy and professional and we would be happy to enlist the help of one of them. However, the prices of all three offers were prohibitively expensive, well above the level that the Foundation can currently afford, so we will, regrettably, have to decline all the offers that we have received.

With that being said, we also cannot afford to wait for the offer with the right combination of price/value to come to us while doing nothing, so, after a discussion with the team members, I have decided to move forward and engage a certain marketing agency that we haven't contacted yet, but which is, nonetheless, related to me.

Please meet True Story Media. I know the team personally and have worked with them in the past, they are all great professionals, who I believe, are perfectly capable of driving the Foundation's marketing effort; they will also be able to make an offer for the Foundation at an acceptable price, thanks to our past cooperation. Moreover, being so adamantly confident in their abilities, I will not be hesitant about investing my own private resources in their activities, and thus help the Foundation to grow beyond its own means.

In the coming days we plan to strike a deal with the TSM and announce it to the community, after which we'll release a plan for marketing activities and proceed to its realization. Thank you all for your attention and please stay tuned for more information to follow.
duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:13:07 PM

Sounds reasonable & good enough for a thorough attempt to move forward ; it
might even prove to become a wonderful story and experience of success !
 Roll Eyes
JypsiCreme

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:52:06 PM

Hi everybody,

We, the DigitalNote Foundation, are currently developing marketing activities with the purpose of attracting new people to the community and one of our ideas is to set up a quiz about the XDN technology, one which should be reasonably entertaining to seasoned users, as well as intriguing for the new ones. We have decided to reach out to you, our fellow community members, so that you can help us with compiling the list of questions.

If you can come up with some really head cracking questions about XDN - don't hesitate and post them in this thread. We will really appriciate your help.
ZenFr
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:33:57 PM

I repeat :
---
And about :
...We will have an open vote on all the competition entries to select the top three. The three winners will be awarded 100 000 XDN.
---
Who are the 3 winners and where are their 100,000 XDN ?
ZenFr
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:30:59 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 08:02:58 AM by ZenFr

I repeat :
---
And about :
---
No answer ?
That's not good :-( !

Be carreful for the nexts contests, auctions and others calls of participate : i (and others) don't no if I will be present :-((...
Darknotenan

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 02:54:31 PM

I repeat :
---
And about :
---
No answer ?
That's not good :-( !

Be carreful for the nexts contests, auctions and others calls of participate : i (and others) don't no if I will be present :-((...

Maybe you should re-post this on DigitalNoteTalk.org There are 2 contest that were due 2 days ago.
ZenFr
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:56:16 PM

Maybe you should re-post this on DigitalNoteTalk.org There are 2 contest that were due 2 days ago.
Maybe, but it is a problem with the DigitalNote fundation, not with the DigitalNote team : I do not want there to have confusion...
Darknotenan

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 03:01:35 AM

Maybe, but it is a problem with the DigitalNote fundation, not with the DigitalNote team : I do not want there to have confusion...

I think your right. Brian G. has been absent for quite a while. I'm sure it will all be resolved when he reports back.
ZenFr
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:34:53 PM

I think your right. Brian G. has been absent for quite a while. I'm sure it will all be resolved when he reports back.
I hope you're right.
dNote

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 10:47:48 AM

For everyone to know:

XDN Foundation has NO relation to DigitalNote XDN development team, we (XDN-devs) contacted XDN foundation few times about interview. And they said they will help with donations to XDN community. That is it.

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
ZenFr
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:37:08 PM

For everyone to know:

XDN Foundation has NO relation to DigitalNote XDN development team, we (XDN-devs) contacted XDN foundation few times about interview. And they said they will help with donations to XDN community. That is it.

Yes, I know (we knows) : that's because I didn't post on the official XDN forum.
There is no problem for me with the DigitalNote XDN development team, don't worry dNote (and thanks one more time for your work) :-).
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:18:17 PM

sooooooo...
what's happening here ?

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

babybonobo

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:46:07 PM

Yeah what's new?  Fundraising millions of XDN, selling for BTC, and running?  or is there actually something productive going on?

You said there would be an announcement in "the coming days"....a few months ago now http://xdnfoundation.org/competition-report/
Jayjay04
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:17:02 PM

Yeah what's new?  Fundraising millions of XDN, selling for BTC, and running?  or is there actually something productive going on?

You said there would be an announcement in "the coming days"....a few months ago now http://xdnfoundation.org/competition-report/

Seems like he ran with the money....

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Jayjay04
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:35:45 PM

booo maybe now people will get why Monero is the only cryptonote coin with a future.

Well BTW, this ''foundation'' had/has nothing to do with the XDN project, which is still on the way to a bright futur !

It's a parrallel initiative from a XDN user.

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕