Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:23:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone experience with GigaHash.org?  (Read 8726 times)
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:49:05 PM

I just noticed Giga paid me as well yesterday.. Don't know why i missed it.

What i do miss is an updated list of current cloud mining services.
Most lists aren't even updated.

I like to check them out and decide if there is some that i could try..

There are only 2 legitimate cloud-mining services I could think of: Hashnest and Bit-X. If you guys happen to stumble upon a new 'cloud-mining' site, be skeptical about it, specially if the stats posted on their site is ludicrous if they are new in the game. There could have been some magic happening around there to fool you guys and take your money away from you. Instead of earning, you might end up losing all the money you've invested.

Also, one more thing on spotting fake cloud-mining services: if they cannot provide a picture of their equipment, then most likely that so-called 'cloud-mining' service is a ponzi scheme/scam in the making.

*Edited some minor mistakes.

Also genesis mining is now providing live streams from their mining facilitys. They are proven too, i think.

Edit: Where are the pictures of the bit-x mining operation?

Genesis-Mining is an established company in the world of bitcoin, same with Hashnest and Bit-x. I couldn't find any pictures of Bit-x cloud mining equipment but I'm pretty sure that they are a legitimate company working on a legitimate license. https://bit-x.com/pages/about
LsHallo (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:01:54 PM

I just noticed Giga paid me as well yesterday.. Don't know why i missed it.

What i do miss is an updated list of current cloud mining services.
Most lists aren't even updated.

I like to check them out and decide if there is some that i could try..

There are only 2 legitimate cloud-mining services I could think of: Hashnest and Bit-X. If you guys happen to stumble upon a new 'cloud-mining' site, be skeptical about it, specially if the stats posted on their site is ludicrous if they are new in the game. There could have been some magic happening around there to fool you guys and take your money away from you. Instead of earning, you might end up losing all the money you've invested.

Also, one more thing on spotting fake cloud-mining services: if they cannot provide a picture of their equipment, then most likely that so-called 'cloud-mining' service is a ponzi scheme/scam in the making.

*Edited some minor mistakes.

Also genesis mining is now providing live streams from their mining facilitys. They are proven too, i think.

Edit: Where are the pictures of the bit-x mining operation?

Genesis-Mining is an established company in the world of bitcoin, same with Hashnest and Bit-x. I couldn't find any pictures of Bit-x cloud mining equipment but I'm pretty sure that they are a legitimate company working on a legitimate license. https://bit-x.com/pages/about
Emicoin looks the same and they are a registered company. But they scammed already. https://emicoin.com/
Registration can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/get-information-about-a-company
-Click on start and then enter the company number: 09603585

I  also consider Bit-X as legit but their proof could be more...
LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:48:47 PM

Quick status update after some time:

I bought some GHASH 3 a few days ago just for fun. I'm not longer looking forward to get my roi. S5's will be unprofitable before that. (Currently my roi is 444 days) So it's the 22.08.2016... Thats after the halving and i think the S5 is going to be unprofitable way before the halving.
Invested 0.1349 and got out 0.032854 as of today.

Here's the earnings graph... Not looking forwad to get my roi:

(The red dot indicates, where i bought the GHASH3)

So i consult to not invest into S5 anymore. Maybe S7 aka GHASH3 is profitable and is going to roi some day.
LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:28:11 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 12:24:03 PM by LsHallo

I'm a bit confused right now... Today i got 2 times the share if my GHASH3... So i received over 0.0004 in total instead of 0.0003. Here is a screenshot:

Is someone able to explain me what's going on there? I'm a bit confused if they scam or not.

The site is back online so a bit confidence is back. I hope it will normalize the payouts soon to not get insolvent.
manutdfan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:30:57 PM

Well it's been 6 months on GigaHash and seems to be doing OK till now. Payouts are comparable to Genesis Mining.

Of course there are days when the site's offline and other days when they skip payment but they do certainly make up for it in the next couple of days with typical East European efficiency  Wink

I have now upped my hashrate to 1TH/s which represents an investment of ~ US$ 370 (paid in INR almost 1/2 of my monthly salary  Cry).

On paper it's a lifetime contract but let's see where they are 6 months later.

Till then fingers crossed and Lord save the Bulgarians!

LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:49:16 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 10:23:37 AM by LsHallo

Well it's been 6 months on GigaHash and seems to be doing OK till now. Payouts are comparable to Genesis Mining.

Of course there are days when the site's offline and other days when they skip payment but they do certainly make up for it in the next couple of days with typical East European efficiency  Wink

I have now upped my hashrate to 1TH/s which represents an investment of ~ US$ 370 (paid in INR almost 1/2 of my monthly salary  Cry).

On paper it's a lifetime contract but let's see where they are 6 months later.

Till then fingers crossed and Lord save the Bulgarians!

My earnings went down quite a low with all those difficulty increases. From about 0.00037 to 0.00002 per day. My roi is now over 700 days. I don't think this is going to hit roi in any time. The difficulty is going to increase too much during that.
valkoun

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:21:16 AM

SCAM !!!!!!!!

people watch
this mining
robs people
Cheated me
100 dollar

INVESTING TOTAL = 0.397735 BTC - DOLLAR = 171.48
WITHDRAW TOTAL = 0.18644298- DOLLAR = 84.83

and he nejede
supplier no mining

or by guards in SMOUV
not comply
bitcoin exchange up
even if the mine
no increase in mining

just lying
  year I
and yet I
  He did not return investment
and aunts off
mining

or does not respond to messages

never any earnings
just get Špatka
small part
your investment
but no profit

SCAM !!!!

USER josefvalkys@gmail.com

https://www.gigahash.org

FBI guards in
https://www.fbi.gov/
cybersys

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:41:14 PM

Hello members!
Has anyone of you experience with GigaHash.org? I plan to pre-order some of their new GHs but i'm not sure.
If you invested please tell me your experience with profitability and support.

Referral link: https://www.gigahash.org/?aff_id=1420
Non-referral link: https://www.gigahash.org/

If you are going to use my referral link we may have a deal, that you get a percentage of my referral earnings. Simply pm me.

Yes, i do.

For me it is absolute SCAM.

Product    Algo            Quantity    Maintenance fee    Last Dividend    Total Payout    Orders
SHASH2    SCRYPT    2MH/s    0.0125$            0.00003311    0.00000000

I bought this on
Tr #            Date/Time                    Type            Qty      Price         Product    Amount            Status
1238159    2016-11-06 21:35:18    Buy            2      0.02000000    SHASH2    0.04000000    Completed
1238158    2016-11-06 20:28:56    Deposit    ab26361825......28ec723eb1         0.04000000    Completed

Since Maintenance fee higher than   Last Dividend you dont get nothing.
What for a joke.
I wrote them about it but there was
no answer or reply to it at all.
Be careful.
Hope it will help
Forewarned is forearmed Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: