Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CloudThink.IO] ★ Signature Campaign ★ | [CLOSED]  (Read 19401 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jenifer0012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:02:17 AM

I wanted to join but seems if i join i may get a negative feedback, will I ?

Why do you want to advertise a business build for an obvious scam? Someone will probably give you negative feedback, yes.

Yeah thats why i declined, I didn't wear it for a second, just had a thought to join, but then decided in against.
I don't think you will get a negative trust, the reason being you are just doing service to get money. You aren't a part of the scam and also wearing a sig. Won't mean that you're in strong support of the site and you wanna showcase the site is trustworthy. That's just my opinion. No Offences.

But not everyone would think the same, some surely will give negative trust as some users here cant control their self giving red

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:09:28 AM

I wanted to join but seems if i join i may get a negative feedback, will I ?

Why do you want to advertise a business build for an obvious scam? Someone will probably give you negative feedback, yes.

Yeah thats why i declined, I didn't wear it for a second, just had a thought to join, but then decided in against.
I don't think you will get a negative trust, the reason being you are just doing service to get money. You aren't a part of the scam and also wearing a sig. Won't mean that you're in strong support of the site and you wanna showcase the site is trustworthy. That's just my opinion. No Offences.

But not everyone would think the same, some surely will give negative trust as some users here cant control their self giving red
Yeah the sad part is not everyone thinks like I do.
And hehe I know whom you wanted to point out with your last statement. I don't like people exploiting trust system, that's why I think this concept of trust shall be redesigned maybe trust could be moderated. Better don't talk about trust system in this thread, will make it off-topic
bontyw1276
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:18:19 AM

Username: bontyw1276
Bitcoin Address:     1fCSFYFSeFT76PsFtuQ1vkNQK8ziRFV2Z
Current Post Count: 500
Member Type: Full member
mirjangka (OP)

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 11:22:28 AM

Username: Kyle1836
Bitcoin Address: 1GmQFe5vhMJJ4hfMoTNaoR5HJDVdHfh8Ye
Current Post Count: 94
Member Type: Jr. Member

I am sorry Kyle1836 but we do not accept Jr. Members in our signature campaign.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:36:17 PM

May be you rates is the best but its only for hero and legendary only. For full member and senior member overall its just same as other campaign or may be lower because of your limit at their post, may be you can make no different in their post limit, that will make you the best rates and may be other full member or sr member will start applying on your campaign

BTCevo, I'm sorry but I do not agree with all you said above. Indeed, hero and legendary will earn the most but from our research, we estimate that the average total received by a user (of all types) is larger than any other active campaign on bitcointalk. This includes potential bonuses and potential commission if they also use an affiliate link in the signature. We highly recommend everyone to register an affiliate account and use their affiliate link so they earn much more than we pay them for posts. We have a fixed 5% commission from all sales made by any IP which is kept for 90 days in our sessions.  In fact, we think that some users may earn 2X from what they earn weekly for posting with our signature if they post in the right threads and the post quality and trust is very good.

This will be much clearer in the following 2-3 weeks after the first payouts are made to this campaign but also by referrals.

I admitted that you have a highest rate but thats only for hero and legendary but for other rank it is not competitive enough because you make limit to their maximum posts. See dadice or bit-x not offend, dadice got lower rate about their but if some enrollee can maximize their posts and quality posts I guess the payment is much better than your full member and senior member. Bit-x too altough the payment rate is not as higher as dadice or may be yours but they dont limit the number of their enrollee to post except not constructive posts. May be you should take a look at that

Yes, I see what you mean but we have a lot of faith in our Investment Packages and users participating in the signature campaign can earn up to $250 for a single sale made by a client who clicked his signature and bought a investment package in the following 90 days. We have faith that a top active Hero Member can even make $1.000-$3.000 in the first month just from referrals. So this would be why we took the liberty to say that our payouts are the highest ones. If other respected users will complain about this in the future, we will do a more detailed research in our statistics and we will remove this claims.

Faith in investment packages and faith in hero/legendary member? I dont think that is good enough, only depends on your faith doesnt make this signature bigger since you are trying to advertise a cloud mining that doesnt seems legit and no escrow is going to escrow this campaign so about that payment it will have chance you will run away like others. And there is red trust from you that make hero/legendary member think twice to join this campaign
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:19:07 PM

And there is red trust from you that make hero/legendary member think twice to join this campaign

yes..even this sig. campaign had highest pay per post, that I ever seen, there is a problem with trust rating and no one want to be dirty by this in future. I will follow this closely and once I get some trust to the service, I'll maybe try to apply here..

good luck anyway.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:40:17 PM

The site seems down?

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 04:43:29 PM

The site seems down?

The site is working. Can you please check again?

daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 04:49:00 PM

Agree.
The site down. Undecided

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
jenifer0012

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:57:44 PM

The site seems down?

Connection refused error on my end

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 05:03:19 PM

The site seems down?

Sorry, our staff has added a broken URL redirect in our hosts. Please allow a few minutes and try again.

bitstealth

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:04:27 PM

same problem that website is down for me i think this is problem with website server and need to get fix this problem,
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:09:17 PM

site is up again, I just checked it.

OP: can you please share some details about your mining operations like hashrate, mining gear etc. thanks.

also please correct this:

How do you generate your electricity?
Vitae adipiscing turpis. Aenean ligula nibh in, molestie id viverra a, dapibus at dolor.
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 05:35:24 PM

We are very disappointed on how the community received our Signature Campaign. First, some newbie accounts started spamming our thread with accusations and accusing us of theft!! (WTF?) and then other users followed with negative things about us without even researching the services we promise.

I will try to cover all accusations, questions and other problems which where posted in this thread or in any other threads which had posts about us. Please PM us if you need any other explanation regarding these or any other problems. DON'T POST THIS KIND OF POSTS IN OUR CAMPAIGN THREAD, OPEN ONE YOURSELF!

1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io

I AM JUST ONE OF MANY EMPLOYEES OF CLOUDTHINK, DON'T EXPECT ME TO KNOW EVERYTHING

WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

This and many other details about our business plan and services are available on our website.

Did you bother to read at least the first part of our posts? What about this one: Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. I explained this to Muhammed Zakir over and over again but his lasts posts say: mirjangka couldn't provide me mining details. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and listen to us. And that's also why I'm deleting your posts.

I will do anything in my power to provide the community with documents, explanations, technical data about our mining farm but it would be perfect if you could at least read our website and talk about our Strategy or Investment Plans, not this useless information.

2. For users claiming that we stole (really?) photos.

The photo which was posted as Richard Coleman (our Chief Executive Officer which is also helping me write this post) was indeed a photo taken from another website. This was a I mistake and Richard will fully assume this mistake. He asked the designer to post a temporary photo so his identity or family doesn't receive any weird messages or threats.
The user which started the post in Scam Accusations (ReckLess.6) is in fact NLNico which is on a personal vendetta, we currently don't know his motive. He is posting a lot of confusing and false accusations to convince the community that we plan to fraud people. He is acting like we deleted his posts or other to cover or tracks (really???). WE ARE DELETING YOUR POSTS BECAUSE ALL OF THE ABOVE AND BELLOW REASONS

3. For users claiming that my user (mirjangka) has been used for a ponzy scheme.

This user has been purchased a few months ago. If necessary I will give full details about this transaction so everyone knows we didn't have anything to do with the activity of this account. The motive we purchased this account is because we needed an account from which we can respond to our users without having to wait ages. If this is seen as a red flag, I apologize for this and I will do anything necessary to prove that we have not been involved with anything illegal. Did you take the time to think of this? No, you just want to kill our business with.

4. For users complaining about Escrow

We have stated this in about 10 or 20 posts and PMs: We have absolutely no problem in sending the funds into a trusted escrow of your choosing to cover all costs. If you do not want to, PLEASE do not apply to our campaign until we have an escrow and the funds are confirmed. Why do you still complain about this. Why? Just decide on a trusted escrow and I will start sending funds to cover the spots. I will lower the available slots and price/post, at least for the first week. Do you really have something with us providing a very good price for quality posts? This is madness.... The funds will be escrowed, I will even put 30% more if that would satisfy your madness.

I will post details about how the payouts and slots will be changed and I will also change the main details in the official thread post. Stay tuned until I LOWER THE PAYOUT so we can be of more trust. Madness, I know, but what can I do? Continue to fall prey to these false accusations and we will terminate the campaign because it is starting to be very frustrating and its insulting our staff. We can not accept that, our staff has worked very hard to build this company.

I WILL DELETE ANY POST WHICH IS OFF-TOPIC OR IRRELEVANT
Please post any junk to the thread opened by NLNico and ReckLess.6 or any other thread of your choosing. We will respond to those threads if we think the posts have a decent point or question.

For users who already registered in our campaign or plan to: I'm very sorry but I may have to post another post in the following hours with details about how I am going to lower the payouts. I hate to repeat myself but I think I really have to repeat this a million times: we will very soon find a trusted escrow and we will send the funds so you know for sure that you will receive your payouts. We planned to keep this signature campaign a few months but this seems out of reach for now.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 05:44:24 PM

same problem that website is down for me i think this is problem with website server and need to get fix this problem,

There was a problem with an URL redirect as someone from my staff tells me. I was also informed a couple of minutes ago that the problem is now resolved and the website should work without problems.

Please reopen your browser and delete your cache if the site is still not working for you.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 05:45:21 PM

The site seems down?

Please clear your cache. The website is now working.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 05:46:11 PM

1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io
Your site implies that you are offering a mining service and contracts. As you see in the image, It can be misleading since you are saying that we can sign up and start mining bitcoins.

WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

This and many other details about our business plan and services are available on our website.
So from what I gather, it looks like you want people to invest in your company and they will receive a daily payout which comes from your mining operation. Is this correct?

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 05:55:01 PM

site is up again, I just checked it.

OP: can you please share some details about your mining operations like hashrate, mining gear etc. thanks.

also please correct this:

How do you generate your electricity?
Vitae adipiscing turpis. Aenean ligula nibh in, molestie id viverra a, dapibus at dolor.

Xialla, Thank you for your notifying us about the missing content!

Please read my response from above where I gave details about why mining operations are not public and why.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 05:59:00 PM

knightdk, I agree with the first part of your last post, some text from our website may be misleading by I assure you that we do not promise anything we can't deliver. I will instruct my colleagues to revise the content which may mislead clients.

Yes, investors will receive daily payouts but not from mining operations. Please read our description and my last post for more details about how we obtain interest for our investors.

I will soon start to delete questions which have been answered in at least 2-3 posts.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 06:08:47 PM

This question is addressed only to users who are already registered in our signature campaign or plan to register in the near future:

As you've seen, people are complaining that our rates are to high (complete utter madness) or our budget is to high to be real.
From the beginning we said that we can escrow even 5-6BTC to cover the maximum costs and refund the escrow when requested by our participants but an user took the liberty to make absurd estimations about how much we would have to pay on June 8.

To resolve this issue once and for all, we plan to lower the payouts with 20-30% and lower the available slots (for this week only, until June Cool so the budget estimation doesn't pass the total funds in escrow. And if this happens, we will immediately add funds to the escrow to cover it.
Please tell us if this is ok and post any recommendation you may have to resolve this issue. We can also change the payout time to Daily for the first week.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: