Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CloudThink.IO] ★ Signature Campaign ★ | [CLOSED]  (Read 19401 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mirjangka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 06:09:57 PM

All users who have posted or will post off-topic or irrelevant posts have and will be banned from our Signature Campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 06:15:44 PM

I am trying my best to answer every question that has been posted in this thread or others (even if they were deleted due to bad language, false accusations or off-topic posts)

A few users have also asked why we do not currently have an official thread for CloudThink. This is because our official launch is Monday, June 1st. Until then, our website is still being changed and prepared for the official launch. We do not want to sell anything until then.
The official announcement will be posted by a colleague in the following 48 Hours, please be patient.

BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:18:25 PM

Will you please answer me I will like to do the escrow the only condition is that I will do daily payment instead of weekly payments please answer me. 1% escrow fee applied
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:22:14 PM

Will you please answer me I will like to do the escrow the only condition is that I will do daily payment instead of weekly payments please answer me. 1% escrow fee applied

Are you suggesting that he should send the funds to you for escrow seeing that you have a negative trust on you ?

BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:29:50 PM

Are you suggesting that he should send the funds to you for escrow seeing that you have a negative trust on you ?
As he don't have any proof to satisfy other trusted escrow that how they are generating the profits and they are not running a ponzi scheme looking at this condition I think I'm the only one available for this.
Currently I'm doing escrow and campaign management for the site cryptommm for 0.5 BTC.
And the negative feedback is due to cryptommm campaign.
Campaign management will cost extra charges per week.
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 07:01:25 PM

BTCBLOGGER, thank you for your proposal but it is not our decision. Frankly, we don't give a damn now, the community has done only harm for now. We just want someone to hold the funds so we can begin our campaign.

We also have a proposal from  TheGr33k  to be our campaign escrow. Please post your opinion on choosing TheGr33k as our escrow. If you think the escrow doesn't offer enough credibility, we can issue daily payouts and that means we only have to risk the first day and a much smaller amount. What do you think?

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 07:03:21 PM

As he don't have any proof to satisfy other trusted escrow that how they are generating the profits and they are not running a ponzi scheme looking at this condition I think I'm the only one available for this.
Currently I'm doing escrow and campaign management for the site cryptommm for 0.5 BTC.
And the negative feedback is due to cryptommm campaign.
Campaign management will cost extra charges per week.

BTCBLOGGER, please understand but that will be the last message you are allowed to post on this thread about false and absurd accusations. This has stopped, please only post about the campaign. Thank you!

srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:09:50 PM

OP  it would be good to have the gr33l as a escrow, its better than no escrow and will get people to see you have the funds at least available to cover anyone who joins up to max posts or a reasonable amount Cheesy

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 07:25:04 PM

OP  it would be good to have the gr33l as a escrow, its better than no escrow and will get people to see you have the funds at least available to cover anyone who joins up to max posts or a reasonable amount Cheesy

Ok, if at least 2-3 other participants agree on TheGr33k being our escrow for the first week (June Cool, I will talk with him and we will both post the agreements which will go with the escrow. Because the amounts are large, we will prefer to fund the escrow with the maximum budget estimation for filled slots in the next 2 days and ask TheGr33k to issue the payouts for the first 2 days according to the payout table (will be available soon). After this, we will fund the excrow for the next 2 days and so on until June 8 when we hope we can escrow a much larger amount and not deal with this unnecessary problems.

We are now waiting for confirmations on choosing TheGr33k as our escrow with some special conditions explained above. TheGr33k, please note that we can negotiate a commission for your service if you require one.

If you have other proposals regarding who should be our escrow, please post them here.

peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:31:53 PM

Ok, if at least 2-3 other participants agree on TheGr33k being our escrow for the first week (June Cool, I will talk with him and we will both post the agreements which will go with the escrow. Because the amounts are large, we will prefer to fund the escrow with the maximum budget estimation for filled slots in the next 2 days and ask TheGr33k to issue the payouts for the first 2 days according to the payout table (will be available soon). After this, we will fund the excrow for the next 2 days and so on until June 8 when we hope we can escrow a much larger amount and not deal with this unnecessary problems.

We are now waiting for confirmations on choosing TheGr33k as our escrow with some special conditions explained above. TheGr33k, please note that we can negotiate a commission for your service if you require one.

If you have other proposals regarding who should be our escrow, please post them here.

Confirm with TheGr33k before proceeding. He has said in this thread he will provide escrow only if he is given proof.

I really don't like the way everyone is accusing the site in this thread as this thread is only meant for Sig. Campaign. Also as OP has agreed to escrow the funds am pretty sure no one shall have problems.
Anyhow, I can provide you escrow services or maybe even run this campaign for you if you want, if you can send me some proofs in PM.
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 07:38:53 PM

Confirm with TheGr33k before proceeding. He has said in this thread he will provide escrow only if he is given proof.

I really don't like the way everyone is accusing the site in this thread as this thread is only meant for Sig. Campaign. Also as OP has agreed to escrow the funds am pretty sure no one shall have problems.
Anyhow, I can provide you escrow services or maybe even run this campaign for you if you want, if you can send me some proofs in PM.

I have confirmation from him that he accepts to host our funds but he will have to confirm this again on the thread.

Please note that I have lowered the number of available slots so our budget is not "to good to be true".

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 10:59:55 PM

CloudThink.IO website is experiencing a DDoS attack

Our server manager just instructed me that we are experiencing a DDoS attack and he decided to close request to our IP. We are making efforts to install CloudFlare before we put the site back online. I hope this won't take more than a few hours. I will post more updates on this thread if I receive any.

The Signature Campaign is not affected in any way, users can still register and earn with only one inconvenience: our affiliate dashboard is also not working so users can't add an affiliate link to their signature.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:02:14 AM

I hope every participant agrees with me but I have taken the liberty to accept Tomatocage's proposal to host our funds as escrow until first payout on June 8.

Tomatocage, if you could please confirm that you will be holding the the funds as escrow, I will send 3BTC to an address which you provide on this thread and further send 1 or 2BTC if spots are filled. He will also send the payouts on June 8 from the data in the googledocs payout table containing participants which will be public very soon. The payout table will be updated regularly as participants are confirmed. If users have objections on payouts, they can state this in the thread.

On other matters, our website may look a bit retarded due to CloudFlare's millions of security plugins, it may show a blank page, it may work perfect for a few hours but I can't guarantee it will be fully accessible in the next hours. As I said in my previous post, the signature campaign is not affected in any way by this problem. Users should be able to update their affiliate link (if they want to add an affiliate link to their signature) in a few hours. Please check: https://referral.cloudthink.io
The affiliate system is separate (as far as I know) to our normal servers and the layout is simple so CloudFlare shouldn't have to many problems with interpreting the code.

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:33:55 AM

Your website has too many redirect loops; I can't access it. Is this due to cloudflare?
TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:37:12 AM

I confirm that I am going to escrow funds for CloudThink signature Campaign. Leave me a final confirmation PM mirjangka and I will prepare a contract for the escrow service with all details and escrow address which will be released publicly.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:42:22 AM

I have no problem with these terms. This would be safe for you too if in case you think I will run away with escrow funds, (obviously am not gonna do that)
gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:47:07 AM

I am fine with TheGr33k as an escrow. I have used his escrow service and it was well organised. I have dealt with him quite a number of times and never had a problem.
acharias

Activity: 209
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:10:17 AM

only full member Sad
i can't join for your signature campaign ?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:20:09 AM

No, let TC escrow it. No offense to you TheGr33k but if anyone is going to escrow this IMHO it should be Tomatocage or someone with equivalent trust as this seems like a large escrow. If TC's offer falls through I will offer to escrow as an impartial escrower.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
WhalingWhales

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:41:09 AM

No, let TC escrow it. No offense to you TheGr33k but if anyone is going to escrow this IMHO it should be Tomatocage or someone with equivalent trust as this seems like a large escrow. If TC's offer falls through I will offer to escrow as an impartial escrower.

Yes you would find it hard to find anyone more trusted than these 2 guys if they are willing to escrow then you are sorted. You are also going to have a hard time filling the campaign unless a few people from default mention openly that signature members will not receive red negative feedback for posting here. What do you say Diamond?  If not maybe you should wave the rule about not having negative trust but only for those who receive it because of the campaign/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: