Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CloudThink.IO] ★ Signature Campaign ★ | [CLOSED]  (Read 19401 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mirjangka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 09:41:36 PM

Hello Guys!

My name is Richard Coleman and I'm privileged with the honor to work at Cloudthink Mining Ltd. as Chief Executive Officer. I will be using this account to answer your questions about CloudThink company and the services which complete our portofolio. I'm afraid I will not be answering your questions in this thread as this is reserved for a Campaign managed by my colleague, mirjangka. A topic will be opened where you can discuss about general information about CloudThink.IO and the recent public parent company, Cloud Think Mining Ltd.
I just wanted to say hi to all of you who are participating in this campaign and the best of luck to you! cloudThink is here to stay!

Kind regards,

Richard Coleman

Richard I would say Hi! but that would be weird cause you just left my room:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:09:07 PM

2 days payouts will get frustrating so I will assume that all participants agree if I escrow the estimated costs until June 8 with a trusted escrow. I will still issue the payouts for June 3 and fund the escrow with costs for the next 4 days, until June 8.

If someone objects choosing BlazrEscrow to act as escrow, state your case in this thread.

Thank you!

PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:12:29 PM

2 days payouts will get frustrating so I will assume that all participants agree if I escrow the estimated costs until June 8 with a trusted escrow. I will still issue the payouts for June 3 and fund the escrow with costs for the next 4 days, until June 8.

If someone objects choosing BlazrEscrow to act as escrow, state your case in this thread.

Thank you!

I don't agree with this. 2 Days payout is good enough. You can appoint a signature campaign manager to help you with managing the campaigns but payouts every 2 days is very nice and no campaigns has this. I am against longer period payouts.
If you want I can manage this campaign for you or there are many people who can.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:33:39 AM

Thank you!

I don't agree with this. 2 Days payout is good enough. You can appoint a signature campaign manager to help you with managing the campaigns but payouts every 2 days is very nice and no campaigns has this. I am against longer period payouts.
If you want I can manage this campaign for you or there are many people who can.
There's a limit to how much work can go into this sig campaign. It takes time to go through posts and pay each individual. After they have established their trust, I see now reason to worry about week-long terms, especially when that would still be among the shortest terms for campaigns.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:42:55 AM

Username: michietn94
Bitcoin Address: 1HVMLBB9eAE65NNqrY9FAjRnK5ZYL7BvVe
Current Post Count: 566
Member Type: SENIOR

JOINING PLEASE

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
hunkey600

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:14:24 AM

Thank you!

Even i am in favor of two days payout since no one is doing this you can stand out, you will get more high ranking members with such transparency and campaign could be more successful. You don't have to pay big amount at once and this heps reviewing regular posts quality.

Thanks

PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:46:28 AM

Thank you!

Even i am in favor of two days payout since no one is doing this you can stand out, you will get more high ranking members with such transparency and campaign could be more successful. You don't have to pay big amount at once and this heps reviewing regular posts quality.

Thanks

Yes, and if you have a problem with reviewing to many posts, I can help you doing that and run this campaign.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:18:30 PM

Thank you!

Did Blazr already agreed to escrow funds?
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 12:28:25 PM

Thank you!

Did Blazr already agreed to escrow funds?

Not yet, he sent me a PM offering his services but I'm still waiting for his confirmation. Anyways, I will issue the payouts in a bit.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 12:30:18 PM

Thank you!

Thanks

My thoughts also but maybe users will feel more safe if I at least escrow a few bitcoins.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:35:05 PM

Thank you!
i would prefer the 2 days payment. but i can understand that it can be a lot of work.
as long as you have enough with an escrow i don't have any problem with weekly payments.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 12:35:23 PM

I am reviewing signature campaigns to see if there are any that I could join that offer good payment, this one looks great but the problem I have is that I am heavily into the Alternative Currency area and this is where I make the majority of my posts and as this is restricted in this campaign I am afraid I will miss out this time, but I wish you luck in your campaign.

Yes, sorry, we can't count most of your posts if they are in Alts. Thank you! Good luck!

baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:50:50 PM

so there are no more full member spots?
jenifer0012

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:53:53 PM

Full member slots are filled. However if most spots in sr to legendary is still available maybe op can give more slots for full members

baristor

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:55:33 PM

hopefully he can,

Any idea how far away i am to sr ?
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 12:55:51 PM

Full member slots are filled. However if most spots in sr to legendary is still available maybe op can give more slots for full members

I will issue payouts and think of this after. I will post an announcement if full member slots are raised.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:56:54 PM

hopefully he can,

accounts become senior members at 240 activity i believe.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
baristor

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:58:33 PM

hopefully he can,

Thanks for d answer another question : what is fastest way to get activity ? Cheesy
subSTRATA
Legendary

Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:59:39 PM

hopefully he can,

Thanks for d answer another question : what is fastest way to get activity ? Cheesy

there is no fast or easy way, activity increases by a set 14 every two weeks; just keep posting and activity will increase steadily.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
baristor

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:11:02 PM

hopefully he can,

there is no fast or easy way, activity increases by a set 14 every two weeks; just keep posting and activity will increase steadily.

thanks for the insight!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: