Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6635

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 01:21:02 AM

BTW - Know of a hacker for hire that can find the scum bag behind this company? I'd be willing to escrow a good reward!
Check out marketplaces and forums on the darknet. There are plenty of hackers there. Just make sure that you escrow with someone on this forum so they don't scam you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:12:43 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 10:42:09 AM by tmfp

....I'm out over 2,500 pounds....

Sorry if you already have and I missed it, but please explain how with some proofs.
Thanks.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:21:05 PM

Sorry if you already have and I missed it, but please explain how with some proofs.
Thanks.

I havent followed this thread for a while, are they already a confirmed scam ? I mean did they scam everyone yet or are they still "legit"
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 04:37:39 PM

are they already a confirmed scam ? I mean did they scam everyone yet or are they still "legit"

They are never "legit" to begin with. No legit company will need to lie so much ever since the first day they decided to lay foot in bitcointalk. 

Apart from that, the definitions of scam depends on your personal perspective because for me they are already a scammer since day 1, they didnt pay their signature campaign ( which I dont care but still that is a scam to me ), didnt pay for their social campaign ( again, dont care but still a scam ) also they change their business model from "investment" into selling hardware all at sudden along with heavy advertising throughout the social media which indicates that they need a quick buck ( pretty much a scam to me)

Also this guy that claimed he lost/was scammed over 2,500 pounds

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:35:05 PM

The Dollar Whores can't understand what's going on

Yeah, I know it's a misspelt meme, sort of suits Cloudthink.  Tongue

still didn't receive the payment until now. last payment was on 17th july

yes, same with me.
didn't receive the payment until now
may be is ended.

The starting post said

PACKAGE: Standard 2 Year Investment Package (See package details here: https://cloudthink.io/invest/ )
The package will run full-length (2 years)!

I don't think they would end it abruptly without any explanation . I am still surprised that rikkie despite being online multiple times hasn't commented on this.

I'm more surprised that the site still shows the account active, shows payments being paid out, yet support still won't reply, either. I've had a high-priority ticket in for days now with no response at all.

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:45:11 PM

I was one of the people who got the free package and I just got this email from them
Dear ,

We are offering a new bonus of 0.05 BTC to all affiliates who post a thread in any section and language on Bitcointalk about our Affiliate Software, payout rate, levels and the commissions received by CloudThink.
Please send an email to affiliate@cloudthink.io with the link to your post and your affiliate username. The bonus will be sent immediately.

Thank you!

CloudThink Affiliate Software
affiliate@cloudthink.io
Be prepared for a lot of spam threads about this.
PPOC

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:23:28 AM

I was one of the people who got the free package and I just got this email from them
Dear ,

We are offering a new bonus of 0.05 BTC to all affiliates who post a thread in any section and language on Bitcointalk about our Affiliate Software, payout rate, levels and the commissions received by CloudThink.
Please send an email to affiliate@cloudthink.io with the link to your post and your affiliate username. The bonus will be sent immediately.

Thank you!

CloudThink Affiliate Software
affiliate@cloudthink.io
Be prepared for a lot of spam threads about this.

Yea, these fuckers are paying for links with the 14 btc they stole from me! Fell for the hardware sale scam and now out 14 btc!

BTC: 1Bo6YsPeHCrVRygHLJg9BwHeaLSQpppcJi
"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone."
PPOC

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:29:10 AM

Thanks.

See link of the orders, payments and emails for the hardware I order from them. I am in the US, so its 14.04 BTC but just filed a claim on the UK fraud site and they had me convert the loss to Pounds. I have a buddy in the UK and asked him to stop by the corporate address to see is anyone is there. Nothing, there was a women that came to the door, but knew nothing about any CloudThink company and said she works for the real estate office thats at that address.

At least a dozen emails to support address via website and direct email, called toll free number daily and also plays a looping msg that all agents are busy them drops call after 3 loops. No response of any kind.

The below dropbox link is a PDF with most of the evidence, I have a few more things, so if anyone would like any additional proof. Please ask!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qc7yygpe9empovm/CT%20Order%20Proof.pdf?dl=0

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone."
PPOC

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:30:58 AM

are they already a confirmed scam ? I mean did they scam everyone yet or are they still "legit"

They are never "legit" to begin with. No legit company will need to lie so much ever since the first day they decided to lay foot in bitcointalk. 

Apart from that, the definitions of scam depends on your personal perspective because for me they are already a scammer since day 1, they didnt pay their signature campaign ( which I dont care but still that is a scam to me ), didnt pay for their social campaign ( again, dont care but still a scam ) also they change their business model from "investment" into selling hardware all at sudden along with heavy advertising throughout the social media which indicates that they need a quick buck ( pretty much a scam to me)

See link of the orders, payments and emails for the hardware I order from them. I am in the US, so its 14.04 BTC but just filed a claim on the UK fraud site and they had me convert the loss to Pounds. I have a buddy in the UK and asked him to stop by the corporate address to see is anyone is there. Nothing, there was a women that came to the door, but knew nothing about any CloudThink company and said she works for the real estate office thats at that address.

The below dropbox link is a PDF with most of the evidence, I have a few more things, so if anyone would like any additional proof. Please ask!

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:36:37 AM

And the "Afilliate Marketing" spam starts   Roll Eyes Angry
I'll be reporting it as soon as I see it, hope you guys will too.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:58:52 AM

Thanks.

At least a dozen emails to support address via website and direct email, called toll free number daily and also plays a looping msg that all agents are busy them drops call after 3 loops. No response of any kind.

Did the order ever go from "Pending" to "Processed"?
What was supposed to be the Fedex Priority Shipping eta?
Did you get a tracking number from FedeX, or have you heard nothing from them?

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:07:49 PM

Trickie Rikkie Coleman may not have the time to pay his shills promptly, but I bet he will find some to delete this

PPOC

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:22:32 PM

Thanks.

Did the order ever go from "Pending" to "Processed"?
What was supposed to be the Fedex Priority Shipping eta?
Did you get a tracking number from FedeX, or have you heard nothing from them?

When ordered it was pending, once payment was made via coin payments.net then it went to complete as it stands now. Was listed as Fedex international priority and states 10-20 days for US and 10-30 days for EU. No tracking number, no shipping notice, no communication at all. Tried email a dozen times and phone calls also which just play a all agents busy loop 3 times and then drop your call.

GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:25:53 PM

Hmm as far as i know they did pay all their campaigns, someone correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure about it, obviously that doesn't mean they are legit, im just saying tho.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:11:38 PM

Yea, these fuckers are paying for links with the 14 btc they stole from me! Fell for the hardware sale scam and now out 14 btc!

uhh really?

sorry for you loss, but can you please provide us here some evidence like bitcoin TX, order mails, screenshots etc? Actually, I don't believe, that you sent them 14 BTC, but if yes, please prove it.

did you start legal actions?
PPOC

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:35:05 PM

uhh really?

sorry for you loss, but can you please provide us here some evidence like bitcoin TX, order mails, screenshots etc? Actually, I don't believe, that you sent them 14 BTC, but if yes, please prove it.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:43:42 PM

So did anyone actually get any of the hardware they are selling?

A newbie, probably/obviously an alt/shill, created a thread in Service Discussion claiming he/she got it. Other than that, no.

I just saw this and read the incredibly clumsy attempt, claiming to have received an S4+, from a newbie in India, shipping address Seattle and paid for in Euros  Roll Eyes
It featured CT's modus operandi, faked pictures, which were quickly exposed as such and then the thread was locked.
One mildly amusing feature was the OP complained of slow shipping and blamed Fedex, obviously giving CT a pre made excuse for future non deliveries.
Read it, it's quite funny in a way.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1132453.msg11947641#msg11947641

These people really are amateurs.

PPOC

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:02:09 PM

uhh really?

Also, I did file a fraud report with action fraud.police.uk and provided all the details and evidence. I'm also conferring legal action, but not sure where to start on that and if I need to get a lawyer in the UK and then the cost of that action vs. the likelihood of getting back. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Roshpit.ca

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:45:42 AM

Shit. I thought this website was legit and was on their affiliate campaigns. I was just about to invest 6- month investment program until i reached this thread from reddit. But many have confirmed that they pay for their campaigns. Is cloudthink a scam, i was just about to invest for 6- month package
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:04:32 AM

Shit. I thought this website was legit and was on their affiliate campaigns. I was just about to invest 6- month investment program until i reached this thread from reddit. But many have confirmed that they pay for their campaigns. Is cloudthink a scam, i was just about to invest for 6- month package

This thread is a collection of reasons why many of us think CT is not what it claims to be.
They are many and varied:

No proof of mining
Vague claims of self generated electricity and self developed miners
Continual clumsy attempts at faking authenticity
Use of shill accounts and paid to post media campaigns
A business address which knows them not
Mining equipment supposedly for sale at very low prices (currently buy two S5's, get one free, =$133 each)
Heavy coupon discounting on "investment packages"
Intermittent payments to promoters
Various other unsustainable claims and red flags

Read it and decide whether, on the balance of probabilities, you think your money would be safe with them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: