Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:54:12 AM

sorry for usage of those words, but I was simply disappointed, that users with your rep and history doing these things..Even you know it, if somebody promoting similar stuff, impact and reach is different from some full member and legendary one.

neutral trust removed and thanks for correct decision..

We're all humans, and truth of the matter is that we make dumb choices eventually, and it's good to see that there are people who will step up and point us to our wrongs.
Thanks you for being the bigger man here, and in regards to some words written; you don't have to apologize, i had it coming.

cheers mate
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 10:08:53 AM

I had a belief CoinTelegraph was different but I was wrong, very wrong! Undecided

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114740/cloudthink (archive)

CloudThink is a cloud mining service and mining hardware developer headquartered in the UK, with a second company running their mining operations in Taiwan. Unlike other cloud mining services, some of which simply allocate hashing power to their clients without further involvement, CloudThink offers daily payouts based upon the company's trading performance and guarantees customers a minimum level of profit based on the package contract they purchase

Cointelegraph was never different than any others,

They were somewhat better than others. The problem aroused when they started promoting articles.

it surprises me that people believe whatever they read, when they should use their heads instead, for their own good.

People don't believe everything but when they see "earn XXX% of your earnings in X days" etc..., they tend to invest there. When we tell them not to, they won't care about it and some even become rude at us. The funny part is, when the scam collapses or run away with their money, they post wall of texts with angry/sob stories.

Did someone contact them to remove the article or?

https://twitter.com/kzm279/status/617118547572064256

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 10:21:35 AM

I had a belief CoinTelegraph was different but I was wrong, very wrong! Undecided

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114740/cloudthink (archive)

CloudThink is a cloud mining service and mining hardware developer headquartered in the UK, with a second company running their mining operations in Taiwan. Unlike other cloud mining services, some of which simply allocate hashing power to their clients without further involvement, CloudThink offers daily payouts based upon the company's trading performance and guarantees customers a minimum level of profit based on the package contract they purchase

Cointelegraph was never different than any others,

They were somewhat better than others. The problem aroused when they started promoting articles.

it surprises me that people believe whatever they read, when they should use their heads instead, for their own good.

People don't believe everything but when they see "earn XXX% of your earnings in X days" etc..., they tend to invest there. When we tell them not to, they won't care about it and some even become rude at us. The funny part is, when the scam collapses or run away with their money, they post wall of texts with angry/sob stories.

Did someone contact them to remove the article or?

https://twitter.com/kzm279/status/617118547572064256

so true. it's always the same, and I don't see an end to this. new users float in, get burned, rinse repeat.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 10:32:40 AM

I am trying to get a friend who lives near Manchester to drop in at their "Global Headquarters" and see what's what.
Watch this space.
 Smiley

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:22:54 AM

so true. it's always the same, and I don't see an end to this. new users float in, get burned, rinse repeat.

yes, sadly, this is how lot of businesses works around bitcoin these days. I can't even imagine, how many "average Joe" guys were burned and spread this info to others. Only experience/knowledge of users and threads like this one had some power to change it, nothing else.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:57:07 AM

yes, sadly, this is how lot of businesses works around bitcoin these days. I can't even imagine, how many "average Joe" guys were burned and spread this info to others. Only experience/knowledge of users and threads like this one had some power to change it, nothing else.

Forum administration has both the power (Official Forum rule publication) and the resources (Staff members,moderators, and members that are donating their time to enforce forum rules) to end
any form of such businesses or services, and/or to insanely limit their area of operation - but they choose not to do so, thus affecting forum members behavior and indirectly helping such services.
Is this attributed to some form of freedom of speech or by some other reason, i don't know, but they do have the power to change this on a major scale.

cheers
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:16:14 PM

Forum administration has both the power (Official Forum rule publication) and the resources (Staff members,moderators, and members that are donating their time to enforce forum rules) to end
any form of such businesses or services, and/or to insanely limit their area of operation - but they choose not to do so, thus affecting forum members behavior and indirectly helping such services.
Is this attributed to some form of freedom of speech or by some other reason, i don't know, but they do have the power to change this on a major scale.

cheers

It's Caveat Emptor and a practical thing as well. To be fair, it would open up a whole can of worms if there was any sort of forum approved action, which I'm sure theymos wouldn't want to do.

Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:37:04 PM

I am trying to get a friend who lives near Manchester to drop in at their "Global Headquarters" and see what's what.
Watch this space.
 Smiley

I actually called the office that have their posters on the building through google maps, they didn't seem to know about the company, but maybe that could be the person not knowing about it. I am sure they would have some form of representation there which could also just be a person working for another company or a desk office for this company. If its not a big office then it shouldn't be taken seriously.
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:32:33 PM

any news from visit of their Manchester fortress?Smiley I'm honestly looking forward to read about it..

btw I'm quite confused these days with them. They obviously didn't pay everybody in their campaigns, later they started some "social campaign" where are only interested some Indonesia guys with fake accounts and now, they are not posting at all.

so, we can call it cloudthinkexit officially or they are still somehow breathing? Huh Huh Huh
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 02:36:52 PM

so, we can call it cloudthinkexit officially or they are still somehow breathing? Huh Huh Huh

Apparently so, here is the recent post from their so-called $500 USD packages giveaway as well (references below). They could possibly advertise it somewhere else but in bitcointalk this guerilla advertisement is finally over. Sad truth however, it seems few people still sharing / tweeting despite that they hasnt been paid yet ( most people seems love to works for a few penny, promoting scams as well )

I think its pretty much over and didn't also receive July 9 payment Smiley

Thanks for the free money

nothing received for july 8th. must be over

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:47:33 PM

btw regarding their social campaign, I had some time so I checked those accounts posting this:)

https://twitter.com/bitzshadow
https://twitter.com/romi4_92
https://twitter.com/criptorise
https://twitter.com/boopycrypto
https://twitter.com/bitsci
https://twitter.com/Kamagiejeremia
https://twitter.com/fedordosto
https://twitter.com/MATTIADEANGELI4
https://twitter.com/Just_Crypto

and XY others..

and now the funny part..you know what all they have common? ok, I will tell you - they are not creating own tweets. They are just retweeting major bitcoin media like coindesk OR promoting bitcoin services every 2-4 hours like cloudthink or LuckyBit. Nothing else. I'm sad. Somebody step in to their ponzi and they are no even able to select proper method of propagation and sending those money to some kids owners of those useless twitter accounts, just because they post it and they will bump their thread. this is absolute rock bottom of stupidity, next level is monkey..

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:30:52 AM

apparently people are still buying "investment packages," seeing as they have more money to fund yet another advertising stunt: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1118143.0

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 10:13:51 AM

apparently people are still buying "investment packages," seeing as they have more money to fund yet another advertising stunt: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1118143.0

yeah, unbelievable how many people join this scam just to make 2-3 dollar. advertising an obvious scam

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:36:28 AM

yeah, unbelievable how many people join this scam just to make 2-3 dollar. advertising an obvious scam

they don't give a flying fock about others, they will receive those dollars and that's it, they are blind to any arguments and quite angry, if you will notify them, what they are actually doing..

btw, cloudthink recently launched another (self moderated) thread, now they are looking for webmasters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1118143

so far, this seems like endless ponzi, any news from they Manchester HQ?Smiley

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:44:02 AM

Not yet, you know people, they say they will do something and then they don't  Huh

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:43:07 PM

Not yet, you know people, they say they will do something and then they don't  Huh

I will be going past their sometime this week I wont be disclosing any information as to time and day but I am passing by that way this week so I will have updates to find out what what.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 05:37:59 AM

I will be going past their sometime this week I wont be disclosing any information as to time and day but I am passing by that way this week so I will have updates to find out what what.

make sure to take some pictures of the empty rooms. can't wait to see the shills trying to explain this mess

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:03:56 AM

make sure to take some pictures of the empty rooms. can't wait to see the shills trying to explain this mess

there will no been even empty rooms or something, just because "company" somehow exists only virtually.

btw spamming campaign by some useless indonesia twitter accounts had obviously some problems:

we are waiting payment from about 3 days, usually the OP pays whit some delay, let's see how it goes

maybe they are waiting for another unlucky guy to buy some miner or package from them to fund this campaign:))
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:04:04 AM

Its funny when people say, but how do you know for sure they are a scam? Dudes take a look at the recent cloudmining service scam, a lot of people was thinking they were legit and now 50k usernames and pass are stolen from there and the site already turned scam, this one wont last for too long either, anyone who is considering using it is crazy.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:25:39 AM

Its funny when people say, but how do you know for sure they are a scam? Dudes take a look at the recent cloudmining service scam, a lot of people was thinking they were legit and now 50k usernames and pass are stolen from there and the site already turned scam, this one wont last for too long either, anyone who is considering using it is crazy.

ignorance is bliss; people are fine with ignoring the facts presented to them as long as theyre getting paid, and they would like to believe that they will continue getting paid.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: