Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:04:47 AM

Shit. I thought this website was legit and was on their affiliate campaigns. I was just about to invest 6- month investment program until i reached this thread from reddit. But many have confirmed that they pay for their campaigns. Is cloudthink a scam, i was just about to invest for 6- month package

Run far far away
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roshpit.ca

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:15:33 AM

Shit. I thought this website was legit and was on their affiliate campaigns. I was just about to invest 6- month investment program until i reached this thread from reddit. But many have confirmed that they pay for their campaigns. Is cloudthink a scam, i was just about to invest for 6- month package

Run far far away

Atleast i realised now. Unless someone who already invested in it says its genuine, i am not going to invest
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 08:15:56 AM

guess how they pay for the marketing campaigns... don't touch them, just gamble the money away. it's faster and less painful

Roshpit.ca

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:17:25 AM

This thread is a collection of reasons why many of us think CT is not what it claims to be.
They are many and varied:

No proof of mining
Vague claims of self generated electricity and self developed miners
Continual clumsy attempts at faking authenticity
Use of shill accounts and paid to post media campaigns
A business address which knows them not
Mining equipment supposedly for sale at very low prices (currently buy two S5's, get one free, =$133 each)
Heavy coupon discounting on "investment packages"
Intermittent payments to promoters
Various other unsustainable claims and red flags

Read it and decide whether, on the balance of probabilities, you think your money would be safe with them.

Yes i should decide. its 349 $. if it was anything lesser around 100 $ I would risk it just to show the community whether its genuine or not.
Roshpit.ca

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:19:15 AM

guess how they pay for the marketing campaigns... don't touch them, just gamble the money away. it's faster and less painful

Thanks for the suggestion. But gambling doesn't suit well with me Tongue . Is there any other site where i could invest?
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:19:38 AM

Run far far away

Atleast i realised now. Unless someone who already invested in it says its genuine, i am not going to invest

That's sensible, but you also have to verify that the "someone" is genuine too.
There are currently about 20 people on here who got given free "investment packages" (another big red flag) and are receiving about a dollar a day on condition that they post about it.
Other than that nothing, nada, zilch.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Roshpit.ca

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:21:14 AM

Run far far away

That's sensible, but you also have to verify that the "someone" is genuine too.
There are currently about 20 people on here who got given free "investment packages" (another big red flag) and are receiving about a dollar a day on condition that they post about it.
Other than that nothing, nada, zilch.

hmmm ok
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 12:52:34 PM

Reading this pretty much made my day better  Smiley . What do you expect from a company that was crowned as a scam site since day 1 when they were caught lying? No genuine company needs to lie and provide nonsense argument. Apart from that, you should notice that all of their review as well as article and so on is paid therefore it is biased which lead you to a food for thoughts

" why would a genuine company paid for such positive review? "  Wink

tl;dr : they are not genuine and never will be

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:09:38 PM

Trickie Rikkie Coleman™ and his last masterpiece...obviously, cow is already dead, but they are now paying a lot for resurrection to suck even more, at least something:

[CloudThink.IO] Write an article about us and receive 0.1 to 1 BTC:  http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137964

and because of this, like mushrooms after rainy Sunday, some fancy sites popped-up:

http://cioudthink.weebly.com
http://mycloudthink.blogspot.cz
http://iscloudthink.blogspot.cz/2015/07/cloudthink.html
http://earncloudthink.blogspot.in

if you are not sure, where is bottom of internet morale, ethic, common sense and basic principles of solid behavior, feel free to visit the thread above Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:04:48 PM

Trickie Rikkie Coleman™ and his last masterpiece...obviously, cow is already dead, but they are now paying a lot for resurrection to suck even more, at least something:

[CloudThink.IO] Write an article about us and receive 0.1 to 1 BTC:  http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137964

and because of this, like mushrooms after rainy Sunday, some fancy sites popped-up:

http://cioudthink.weebly.com
http://mycloudthink.blogspot.cz
http://iscloudthink.blogspot.cz/2015/07/cloudthink.html
http://earncloudthink.blogspot.in

if you are not sure, where is bottom of internet morale, ethic, common sense and basic principles of solid behavior, feel free to visit the thread above Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Wow the number of people willing to sell their souls for a little BTC on that thread is sad.

Whats sadder is the lack of payment for all but two shill looking accounts still doesnt stop them advertising the scam.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:06:26 AM

As far as I'm concerned any member with Hero or Legendary status who is willing to promote these scams should be hit hard with -ve Trust.

jdebunt has offered to write a fucking article for them in that thread.
I can cover CloudThink on DigitalMoneyTimes if you like.

Site is growing every month, averaging over 7000 uniques per month atm.

Let me know if this would be of interest to you

I'm asking him to retract or at least make it an expose.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:14:04 AM

As far as I'm concerned any member with Hero or Legendary status who is willing to promote these scams should be hit hard with -ve Trust.

Although I agree completely with the sentiment, there's two problems with that
1) The actual criteria for leaving neg is "I strongly believe this person is a scammer". Although whoring your rep to all and sundry for some dust is unsavoury, does it qualify?
2) Retaliation from senior members who have usually picked up +ve trust along the way would wreck your trust and cred.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 08:33:05 AM

Although I agree completely with the sentiment, there's two problems with that
1) The actual criteria for leaving neg is "I strongly believe this person is a scammer". Although whoring your rep to all and sundry for some dust is unsavoury, does it qualify?
2) Retaliation from senior members who have usually picked up +ve trust along the way would wreck your trust and cred.

the criteria for trust is trust. it's not directly connected to scam, if I distrust someone I can -ve them.

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 09:01:16 AM

The reason why I don't give negative trust to them is because in theory they might be naive enough to actually believe CloudThink is legit.

Of course, if you call yourself a "Bitcoin Journalist" you must be a real moron to think they are legit.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:28:39 AM

The general principle I have seen discussed by others who feel the same is that you challenge the member to justify their support for a known scam and, when they can't, if they are not willing to remove their promotional links or posts then it is justifiable to rate them as knowingly supporting fraud.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
PPOC

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:35:17 PM

Holy shit, that are really trying to clean up before they disappear for good. I hope more people don't get burned like I did on the S5's hardware, really? They developed their own ASIC and hardware??

Introducing the NEW  - CloudThink Imperator Bitcoin Miner

http://cloudthink.io/imperatorminer/

Dear CloudThink Customer,

This email is to inform you that CloudThink has just released the new 8TH/s Imperator Bitcoin Miner with a very limited stock of just 500 units and only one unit / customer. The product is new and comes with a 24 months warrantfor all defects. Shipping is handled from Manchester, UK and included in the product price. This is your chance to run the best bitcoin hardware available this moment and become a Premium Bitcoin Miner.

The first 500 units are ment to prove how CloudThink manages to sustain a very profitable business plan through innovation and brilliant design.

The current price is available only for the first batch of Imperator Bitcoin Miners. Prices may change for next batches.

Kind regards,

CloudThink.IO

support@cloudthink.io

BTC: 1Bo6YsPeHCrVRygHLJg9BwHeaLSQpppcJi
"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone."
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:57:13 PM

Holy shit, that are really trying to clean up before they disappear for good. I hope more people don't get burned like I did on the S5's hardware, really? They developed their own ASIC and hardware??

Introducing the NEW  - CloudThink Imperator Bitcoin Miner

http://cloudthink.io/imperatorminer/

Dear CloudThink Customer,

This email is to inform you that CloudThink has just released the new 8TH/s Imperator Bitcoin Miner with a very limited stock of just 500 units and only one unit / customer. The product is new and comes with a 24 months warrantfor all defects. Shipping is handled from Manchester, UK and included in the product price. This is your chance to run the best bitcoin hardware available this moment and become a Premium Bitcoin Miner.

The first 500 units are ment to prove how CloudThink manages to sustain a very profitable business plan through innovation and brilliant design.

The current price is available only for the first batch of Imperator Bitcoin Miners. Prices may change for next batches.

Kind regards,

CloudThink.IO

support@cloudthink.io

I really hope nobody is stupid enough to buy that.. Sure they will take your coins, don't expect anything in return Tongue
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:27:20 AM

Do you know what the biggest giveaway is that they are not even a British-run scam operation?

Buy it now for $2.299

In the UK a comma is used to denote the thousands in a number, not a decimal point.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 08:08:56 AM

Do you know what the biggest giveaway is that they are not even a British-run scam operation?

Buy it now for $2.299

In the UK a comma is used to denote the thousands in a number, not a decimal point.

I doubt they're British or us. It's a very organized crime, so they know how to hide their tracks.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:22:09 AM

Buy it now for $2.299

I doubt they're British or us. It's a very organized crime, so they know how to hide their tracks.

i wouldnt go as far as to call it organized crime, but rather an experienced scammer who knows how to hide his tracks well enough.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: