Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust list reorganizing  (Read 2666 times)
Leeroy Jenkins

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:41:08 PM

Or the newbie account could be someone who has something against QS. I mean, who would be stupid enough to defend themselves under an alt in such an obvious way? It's more likely that someone who hates QS is doing that. Banning that account would be more than appropriate here, either way.

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:48:56 PM

...Lol newbie saying this or I say shill of some account who don't want to disclose his main account.

Mostly people know me here. And all know I am trader here and mostly focus on trading.

Btw I just gave example of tspacepilot.

Typical. Another thread slanderin Quickseller. And when uninvolved buystanders like myself come to his defence, were accused of god knows what without any proof. I see whats happening here, youre not fooling any one.

Lol I am not fooling anyone that is why I am posting with my main account. You are fooling other by making new account and posting.

Most probably you are alt of QuickSeller that is why you are doing this. So later you will sell this account. So it will serve both defending QS and making post so it will move to upward level.

Im not posting from my main account because first BadBear takesQuickseller of his list, Tomatocage adds him, and then right away has to go and take him off for no reason. Coincidence? Sure. I dont want to get pushed out of the way and sweapt aside like Quickseller, but I cant just stand by and watch him get slandered and railroaded while his fairweather friends like Redsn0w turn on him.

Roll Eyes someone is tired? I have only explained (partially) how the trust system works ... nothing else, because I do not have anything against Quickseller. I think you can post from your main account, because if you are an honest person an  you've never abused the trust system then you will not be removed from some depth 1 users's list (I am sure of this thing).

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:05:51 PM

Hope that the members added in Tier1 leave accurate ratings and help to track scammers to protect the community. I feel that it's a responsibility of a DF member to use their feedback power wisely so that nobody tries to abuse the ratings. I don't know most of the members on Tier 1 but I hope OP does monitor them to see if their ratings are accurate or not.

Being on this DF list is merely an obsession and it shouldn't matter if one exists or not on the list as their ratings would matter for those who trust them in any case. Newbies anyways should be wise enough before making any deals without escrows and not blindly trust anyone considering their rank/trust.

BTW, shdvb seems like a trusted member as I have seen his thread in the Currency Exchange section and he has done a lot of trades. Why is he excluded?

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:07:11 PM

-snip-
QS is good on scam busting but he need to understand the responsibility of default trust. If he has doubt of even 1% he must give neutral trust not Negative trust. That is why Theymos changed trust system to 3tier but mostly DT user don't use Neutral trust they just like to mark red account to show their power.

Is this correct? Can anyone confirm this with a quote?

If thats the case, tomatocages tiering is indeed working.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:08:39 PM

Hope that the members added in DF1

No one was added to DF1, its a mistake.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:09:38 PM

-snip-
QS is good on scam busting but he need to understand the responsibility of default trust. If he has doubt of even 1% he must give neutral trust not Negative trust. That is why Theymos changed trust system to 3tier but mostly DT user don't use Neutral trust they just like to mark red account to show their power.

3 tier means, Positive, Neutral and Negative.

If anyone have doubt they can leave neutral trust and when they are sure they can leave negative trust.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:11:41 PM

Not sure this worked as intended.

Depth 0 is DefaultTrust
Depth 1 is Tomatocage
Depth 2 is Tomatocage1
So any trust ratings Tomatocage1 does doesn't really do anything.

I had a feeling I wasn't understanding it right. I have no plans of using Tomatocage1 for anything other than adding people to my Trust list at Depth 2. Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but as I think it works, Depth 2 ratings hit a little softer than Depth 1. You'd think I would have a clearer understanding how the Trust system works, being in the actual DefaultTrust group and all Embarrassed
If you really want to use Tomatocage1 for trust only you'd have to get him on Depth 1 as well.
They're correct. Being on depth 3 has no affiliation with the default trust as well. If you put for instance Vod in Depth 3 his ratings will be invalidated.
You could try asking BadBear to add your second account there though.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:16:05 PM

Hope that the members added in DF1

No one was added to DF1, its a mistake.

I meant the first tier of the OP (I guess it is the list bearing users who are added by the OP), Tier 1. I edited my post as well.

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:20:27 PM

Depth 0 is DefaultTrust
Depth 1 is Tomatocage
Depth 2 is Tomatocage1

I had a feeling I wasn't understanding it right. I have no plans of using Tomatocage1 for anything other than adding people to my Trust list at Depth 2. Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but as I think it works, Depth 2 ratings hit a little softer than Depth 1. You'd think I would have a clearer understanding how the Trust system works, being in the actual DefaultTrust group and all Embarrassed
If you really want to use Tomatocage1 for trust only you'd have to get him on Depth 1 as well.
They're correct. Being on depth 3 has no affiliation with the default trust as well. If you put for instance Vod in Depth 3 his ratings will be invalidated.

Then we'd be back where we started Tongue

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:30:03 PM

-snip-

If anyone have doubt they can leave neutral trust and when they are sure they can leave negative trust.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:31:30 PM

Depth 0 is DefaultTrust
Depth 1 is Tomatocage
Depth 2 is Tomatocage1

Exactly , now he used tomatocage1 and added to his trust list those users:

Tomatocage1
    Gavin Andresen
    haploid23
    the joint
    Vod
    John (John K.)
    El Cabron
    DiamondCardz
    dogie
    DefaultTrust
    shdvb
    Quickseller
    gate11

They are still in the default trust list but visible only if someone will put the Trust depth : 3 (and trust DefaultTrust).
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:41:15 PM

I'm pretty sure that a huge group of members (mostly scammers) would be satisfied if Vod, QS and you were left out of d.trust.  Cheesy

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.
What's this about, I'm confused? Theymos changes the trust list to 3 tiers?

so does anyone know haploid? and if what kos said about him was true?
Yes. He was busy even when he was active but he suddenly went dark.
What was said about him?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:42:16 PM

so does anyone know haploid? and if what kos said about him was true?
Yes. He was busy even when he was active but he suddenly went dark.
What was said about him?

[/quote]so does anyone know haploid? and if what BitcoinDistributor  said about him was true?

said he died in a car crash
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:50:27 PM

I'm pretty sure that a huge group of members (mostly scammers) would be satisfied if Vod, QS and you were left out of d.trust.  Cheesy

Well, 2 guys for me, of which neither understands the trust system and are actively abusing it themselves. Its a lot quieter now the guy with 10 accounts got banned.

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:00:13 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 09:20:56 PM by redsn0w

What's this about, I'm confused? Theymos changes the trust list to 3 tiers?

No he added the neutral trust, it is not related with any list. The 3 tiers are negative, positive and neutral trust or feedback (that you can leave to any user).

PS: Or maybe I didn't understand your question.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:22:45 PM

Well, 2 guys for me, of which neither understands the trust system and are actively abusing it themselves. Its a lot quieter now the guy with 10 accounts got banned.
Are you by any chance referring to QS and Vod or are you talking about others that you won't name?
I actually read the accusations against you just today. It was a fun story to read.  Smiley

No he added the neutral trust, it is not related with any list. The 3 tiers are negative, positive and neutral trust or feedback (that you can leave to any user).

I understand that, however I was asking if trust depth 3 has any influence now? I somehow misunderstood (?) it as if depth 3 had influence now (making everyone else depth 4).

Update: Since this is reorganizing I'm curious to why El Cabron is still part of the default trust list? I see him under DeaDTerra and tysat.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:29:00 PM

Are you by any chance referring to QS and Vod or are you talking about others that you won't name?
I actually read the accusations against you just today. It was a fun story to read.  Smiley

I understand that, however I was asking if trust depth 3 has any influence now? I somehow misunderstood (?) it as if depth 3 had influence now (making everyone else depth 4).

It has an influence only if you change your (visualization) trust depth from 2 to 3, if you stay or better choose 2 you will not be "affected" by those users in the level 3 of depth.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:41:36 PM

Are you by any chance referring to QS and Vod or are you talking about others that you won't name? I actually read the accusations against you just today. It was a fun story to read.  Smiley

Haha no, Pekatete (Phillip Katete) and Bicknellski (Darin Bicknell). They're the only ones who seem to be in love with me.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:43:00 PM

If I understand Tomatocage, he is really on pressure because of your vague negative trusting. That is why may be he is trying to reorganising his trust list.
What negative ratings have I given that are vague/questionable? To date I have not seen any ratings that were shown to be unreasonable as of the time they were given with the information available at the time. When additional information has been revealed regarding any negatives that I have given, I have been more then willing to edit and/or remove my negative ratings when I have shown to be wrong.
Take example of tspacepilot, you necro post with your alt account about his 3 year old post. And then mark negative trust from QS account. It is really misuse of DT. Because That time even so many knew about that. And after that there were no complaint about in tspacepilot account but you did it for some revenge. I don't know what was the motive that you searched 3 year old post to marking red.
That guy is a scammer. Why don't you explain how he is not a scammer, and explain what exactly I was trying to get revenge for?

Incorrect
Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.
Even if you were to use the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard, then someone could be found guilty with a 1% doubt. The standard is "you strongly believe that this person is a scammer" and this standard has been met every time I had left someone a negative rating.

...Lol newbie saying this or I say shill of some account who don't want to disclose his main account.

Mostly people know me here. And all know I am trader here and mostly focus on trading.

Btw I just gave example of tspacepilot.

Typical. Another thread slanderin Quickseller. And when uninvolved buystanders like myself come to his defence, were accused of god knows what without any proof. I see whats happening here, youre not fooling any one.

Lol I am not fooling anyone that is why I am posting with my main account. You are fooling other by making new account and posting.

Most probably you are alt of QuickSeller that is why you are doing this. So later you will sell this account. So it will serve both defending QS and making post so it will move to upward level.
No this is not my account. The only accounts that I have are this one, ACCTseller, one or two others that are attached to my RL identity, and a few newbie accounts that are used to catch scammers trying to scam, however the above account is not one of those accounts. I do not know who this person is.

BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:58:05 PM

...In the few days that I was off of BadBear's list (and before being added to your list), at least one person was scammed because they did not see a negative I left...

Yes, re-add Quickseller to the default trust list pleez. He's indespensible to this forums security. Also very smart.
'
LOL says one of his alts.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: