Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Probable Alts Of Owner Of CloudThink.IO  (Read 2978 times)
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:23:54 PM

I will talk with theymos to remove this thread. Thank you!

Forget about it, admin especially theymos dont deal with this kind of stuff or remove a likely scam. If you want this thread to be remove, you have to proof that they are not your account but the seller of the account has confirmed that you are the owner of that accounts

I refuse to this, I am sick of you idiotic kids. I won't do anything else to fuel your witch-hunt. Your threads are doing harm to our company and the campaigns we run here. We have done only good to the community and they finally see how you do only harm to it. Most users who claimed bad things about us have have removed their posts and more will do so in the future.

Good luck!

No one is doing anything to your company. The only thing people done here is exposing your alt account, nothing is wrong with that. The only thing that you have to do is present a proof but you refused it . Actually most people that exposed your lies or alt are not a kid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 03:32:49 PM

I will talk with theymos to remove this thread. Thank you!

Forget about it, admin especially theymos dont deal with this kind of stuff or remove a likely scam. If you want this thread to be remove, you have to proof that they are not your account but the seller of the account has confirmed that you are the owner of that accounts

I refuse to this, I am sick of you idiotic kids. I won't do anything else to fuel your witch-hunt. Your threads are doing harm to our company and the campaigns we run here. We have done only good to the community and they finally see how you do only harm to it. Most users who claimed bad things about us have have removed their posts and more will do so in the future.

Good luck!

No one is doing anything to your company. The only thing people done here is exposing your alt account, nothing is wrong with that. The only thing that you have to do is present a proof but you refused it . Actually most people that exposed your lies or alt are not a kid

He even accepted this accusation. He posted that these are his accounts. There is no "refuting" anymore.

Good luck!

We all know you tried to start a ponzi under the name "cloud mining" and now telling we accusers are idiots? Oh, come on...! I thought you are lot better than this TBH.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:39:03 PM

Hello Guys!

My name is Richard Coleman and I'm privileged with the honor to work at Cloudthink Mining Ltd. as Chief Executive Officer. I will be using this account to answer your questions about CloudThink company and the services which complete our portofolio. I'm afraid I will not be answering your questions in this thread as this is reserved for a Campaign managed by my colleague, mirjangka. A topic will be opened where you can discuss about general information about CloudThink.IO and the recent public parent company, Cloud Think Mining Ltd.
I just wanted to say hi to all of you who are participating in this campaign and the best of luck to you! cloudThink is here to stay!

Kind regards,

Richard Coleman

this is new meta: CEO of "company" bought hero acc on bitcointalk to spread even more bullshit with hero rep.) masterpiece

@OP: add it to you acc list as another one

I refuse to this, I am sick of you idiotic kids.

holy fuck. it seems that those scammers don't even have some basic PR experience and calling potential customers "idiot kids" instead of explaining and proofing their "business"
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: