Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Should you stay or should you go?  (Read 34153 times)
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:00:58 AM

This is only the beginning in my opinion. nothing wrong with taking a profit. I want to take short term profits but I also believe that it has a lot more room to grow
Thats right don't rush your self to become a rich person. You should go slowly but surely and safe.

Yeah Slow N Steady Wins The Race. And you need to be patient when the profit is concerned as you cannot be the richest person in a single day you need to wait n watch and looking at present scenario staying is the best option.

Bitcoins need support from us so we have to stay and support bitcoin as in long run it can be a successful currency changing the financial system of the world so leaving at a moment would not be great idea.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:34:56 AM

This is only the beginning in my opinion. nothing wrong with taking a profit. I want to take short term profits but I also believe that it has a lot more room to grow
Thats right don't rush your self to become a rich person. You should go slowly but surely and safe.

Yeah Slow N Steady Wins The Race. And you need to be patient when the profit is concerned as you cannot be the richest person in a single day you need to wait n watch and looking at present scenario staying is the best option.

Bitcoins need support from us so we have to stay and support bitcoin as in long run it can be a successful currency changing the financial system of the world so leaving at a moment would not be great idea.
Be part of its grow because bitcoin will become the world currency and the best currency ever, but if they not adopt it its ok, its all depend on them what they are going to do, they will adopt it or not.
thebitk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:49:50 AM

Bitcoin finds a way.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 05:23:14 AM

It should not go. The main problem is that it has nothing that could replace it. The majority of altcoins are useless, and those classified as "Bitcoin 2.0" are the worst because of their marketing scheme.
Bitcoin has a lot of potential, especially since people have invested a lot in the past 2 years. However, Bitcoin has to overcome a few problems that are preventing it from going mainstream.
It can't handle that at the moment.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:31:49 PM

i shoul stay, i see , like many of you, a lot of potential in this fabolous coin!
people have just to start using it, like emails in the past etc.

nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:46:40 PM

i shoul stay, i see , like many of you, a lot of potential in this fabolous coin!

Yes but it has not become necessity like emails because there are many alternatives available for bitcoins like fiat currency,credit card, paypal etc so it is difficult to judge that whether bitcoin will be a monopolist currency or not.
mattiadeabtc

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:51:58 PM

Yes but it has not become necessity like emails because there are many alternatives available for bitcoins like fiat currency,credit card, paypal etc so it is difficult to judge that whether bitcoin will be a monopolist currency or not.

in fact you're right , we need new killer app and improve mode of' buying bitcoin

mattiadeabtc

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:02:29 PM

go from the exchanges to many people is awkward and requires many documents , especially someone should improve and streamline procedures , verification etc.

stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:17:20 PM

in fact you're right , we need new killer app and improve mode of' buying bitcoin

and I don't see that in near future bitcoin can replace the fiat currency as the followers of fiat are more as compared to bitcoin and still people don't have faith in bitcoin that they have on fiat.
madonnino

Activity: 322

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:24:05 PM

I should stay, no matter the value of each btc .
Bitcoin is a technology
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:27:13 PM

bitcoin It's a revolutionary idea, but with no advertising or inside promotion of any sorts, coupled with complexity and bad media ideas, I think it will take longer to mainstream
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:11:06 PM

well there is a new project running already that will start investments with a good results in 1 month as 1 year and isnt cloud or something near those
mearylll

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:16:32 PM

bitcoin It's a revolutionary idea, but with no advertising or inside promotion of any sorts, coupled with complexity and bad media ideas, I think it will take longer to mainstream

No doubt it will take much more time to get into mainstream as bitcoin is facing a trouble from media and the government and that is the reason why some of the people are not showing their willingness to entertain the bitcoin as a currency and start using it as a mode of payment.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:43:00 PM

No doubt it will take much more time to get into mainstream as bitcoin is facing a trouble from media and the government and that is the reason why some of the people are not showing their willingness to entertain the bitcoin as a currency and start using it as a mode of payment.

It is better that Bitcoin takes more time to go mainstream and it happens naturally vs pushing it with advertisements way too early. Right now its still version 0.1 and we benefit from keeping it away from average Joes.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:16:17 AM

It is better that Bitcoin takes more time to go mainstream and it happens naturally vs pushing it with advertisements way too early. Right now its still version 0.1 and we benefit from keeping it away from average Joes.

The Bitcoin Community need to be patient when it comes to stay at a moment or should just walk away keeping everything behind.

Bitcoin is going through a rough patch at a moment but the scenario would not be the same in the coming years as more people start adopting it the value will grow and if you leave at a moment you would regret in the future.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:07:16 PM

The Bitcoin Community need to be patient when it comes to stay at a moment or should just walk away keeping everything behind.

Bitcoin is going through a rough patch at a moment but the scenario would not be the same in the coming years as more people start adopting it the value will grow and if you leave at a moment you would regret in the future.
Yes the adoption can affect its price if more people will adopt bitcoin then they will buy bitcoin and the price of it will grow and also its start the grow of the economy of bitcoin.
bitcollins85

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:19:10 PM

I'm of the view Bitcoin is still in its infancy and is comparable to the internet in 90s . I'm confident we're gonna see an explosion in interest AND price before 2016
mattiadeabtc

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:23:11 PM

I'm of the view Bitcoin is still in its infancy and is comparable to the internet in 90s . I'm confident we're gonna see an explosion in interest AND price before 2016

hodl hodl hodl you can't go wrong, , if things around BTC goes wrong ,you will have a wallet containing a bit of history of the Internet Smiley

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:00:00 PM

hodl hodl hodl you can't go wrong, , if things around BTC goes wrong ,you will have a wallet containing a bit of history of the Internet Smiley

If you hold make it sure that you hold it for a longer period of time. Then only you would make profit out of it so having patience and keeping in a cold storage for a longer period of time would be a better option and you simply cannot afford to leave bitcoins at a moment.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:04:56 PM

well said the internet were the same way as bitcoin is currently i cant live without internet currently... my family away i use it to talk and others... with bitcoin i can pay for some things currently it will explode on the next years ,lands on sale for bitcoin... i saw it already lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: