Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Should you stay or should you go?  (Read 34154 times)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:19:50 PM

I am one of the holders and I am feeling comfortable. I also hope Bitcoins will contribute to a better world together with the rest of us.

Yes, for me too i am feeling very comfortable. But since the price is changing so often that makes me angry.
Dont know why but i have a feeling that the price should be stable like the fiat currencies.
They dont change dramatically like the bitcoin price.
Because bitcoin is decentralized, because of that no one can handle or can stable the price of bitcoin, Very comfortable when you saw the price of bitcoin goes up continuously and when sudden the price of bitcoin goes down, its trigger the rage on myself.

he fact that it is so volatile has attracted many investors in recent months and may be the means to change their lives to inves the famous stock exchange that anything can happen , bitcoin equates to the same level of risk, and the best thing and not and controlled , banks buy and sell currency when they want yielding thousands to the banks , only a few can profit , in bitcoin everyone can achieve profit as the price varies every day
Yeah in bitcoin anyone can earn a profit as the price of bitcoin is enough in their target price. So we can say that you can earn more if you used bitcoin and used it as your currency.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:45:50 PM

I am one of the holders and I am feeling comfortable. I also hope Bitcoins will contribute to a better world together with the rest of us.

Yes, for me too i am feeling very comfortable. But since the price is changing so often that makes me angry.
Dont know why but i have a feeling that the price should be stable like the fiat currencies.
Because bitcoin is decentralized, because of that no one can handle or can stable the price of bitcoin, Very comfortable when you saw the price of bitcoin goes up continuously and when sudden the price of bitcoin goes down, its trigger the rage on myself.

he fact that it is so volatile has attracted many investors in recent months and may be the means to change their lives to inves the famous stock exchange that anything can happen , bitcoin equates to the same level of risk, and the best thing and not and controlled , banks buy and sell currency when they want yielding thousands to the banks , only a few can profit , in bitcoin everyone can achieve profit as the price varies every day
Yeah in bitcoin anyone can earn a profit as the price of bitcoin is enough in their target price. So we can say that you can earn more if you used bitcoin and used it as your currency.
I believe we should stay as coming to any decision at this point of time would not be fair. I believe the the value of bitcoin will raise in coming period of time as the adoption will go high. So I think we should be more patient  Wink
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:01:27 PM

I believe we should stay as coming to any decision at this point of time would not be fair. I believe the the value of bitcoin will raise in coming period of time as the adoption will go high. So I think we should be more patient  Wink
Yeah just be patient to wait until the price bitcoin higher from 2013 and maybe it happened in this year or next year.  Grin
Keep buy and stay hold Bitcoin.  Grin

Analysts say bitcoin will be over 400$ by december, and its really easy prediction. I think the same.

ClashBit

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Love BTC!

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:21:01 PM

Yes, I think BTC will go up and up...
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 04:26:32 PM

Analysts say bitcoin will be over 400$ by december, and its really easy prediction. I think the same.
Wrong. Webush Projects report was the one claiming that Bitcoin would be worth $400 within 12 months (July 2016).
Nobody mentioned December, unless you're talking about the analysts in the speculation section.  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
misterycoins

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:41:09 PM

I would stay iam ready for being a part of the future of cryptocurency, When BTC become mainstream, we will finally be rewarded for our patience and faith.
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:43:38 PM

Should you stay!!
GODLIKE

Activity: 546

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:10:50 PM

Without a defining killer app, I am confident that Bitcoin will, in fits and starts, inevitably return to its 2009 levels. It would be pointless to guess how long that process will take; or when that killer app will appear although I am also confident it will appear at some entirely unpredictable point.

I'm easily old enough to remember the very early days of personal computers. I remember a story from The Wall Street Journal in which a reporter interviewed a small-business owner (I think an auto-repair shop) who had bought an Apple II. The reporter asked the man what he thought of his purchase. The man stared glumly at the Apple for a moment and then sourly commented: "The damn thing just sits there."

Exactly. The world was just never going to buy into a command-prompt environment in a really big way. But the Mac came along and then the world began to change. (Be like the Mac! Bill Gates commanded his troops developing Windows 95.) And so it will be with Bitcoin. The world will never buy into it until an environment comes along that makes it easier, safer, and a lot more fun to use. Until then, the price will suffer periodic whale-dumps and then sort of bounce, spurt, and finally just roll along long enough for people to start talking (again) about "Bitcoin's recent price stability." And then yet another whale-dump will splash the water and the retroactively obvious cycle will begin again.

If you decide to go, then you will miss out on the killer app that will send Bitcoin to the moon and beyond. If you decide to stay, then you will watch the value of your stash just ebb away before your eyes. That choice defines your control.

As for me, for now I'm going to stay. But I've got Coinbase and can go in a second. That could happen at any time too.

[Comment added June 23, 2015:

My conclusion: stay. The blockchain itself will be the killer app upon which all other apps and bitcoins' fiat value will depend.]

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1138135.0

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:16:56 PM

why we should go for a thing that earn interest allows fast payments is the same thing that say do you wanna eat or drink?Soo bitcoin will show all their full potencial and maybe it can become the new virtual gold investment
zeraTunerse

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:26:33 PM

Patience pays...n it will pay in huge...thats what I feel when it comes to bitcoin..n staying or leaving is an individual decision, If anyone is earning profit at this stage n if he wishes to sell his bitcoins n leave then it would be a good decision as he has already made a profit out of it.
TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:27:49 PM

Wrong. Webush Projects report was the one claiming that Bitcoin would be worth $400 within 12 months (July 2016).
Nobody mentioned December, unless you're talking about the analysts in the speculation section.  Roll Eyes

quite a few analysts there, depending on which one you ask the price could be either $0 or $50,000+ in 12 months  Roll Eyes
Dotakels

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:44:29 PM

Patience pays...n it will pay in huge...thats what I feel when it comes to bitcoin..n staying or leaving is an individual decision, If anyone is earning profit at this stage n if he wishes to sell his bitcoins n leave then it would be a good decision as he has already made a profit out of it.
He already achieve his goals on earning a profit so he leave now the bitcoin community, but if he want to get back he can do.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:42:46 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 06:14:22 PM by BADecker

Not only should you stay, but you should work your dangedest to make Bitcoin work in all business endeavors - from food to fuel to clothes to you-name-it. Here's why.

http://pro.bonnerandpartners.com/BBLFALLINGDOWN39/EBBLR605?email=test%40example.com&a=19&o=0&s=0&u=1&l=25391&r=MC2&g=0&h=true

http://bonnerandpartners.com/a-much-bigger-threat-than-our-national-debt/

Smiley

EDIT: Here's a partial transcript of the video in the first link, above:
*** The following is an urgent public announcement from the president of Agora Inc. – America’s largest underground news and research publishing company – with more than 2 million paid subscribers and offices in 20 countries…
The facts you’re about to see may seem incredible. They are all true. ***
It’s 5:37 p.m.…
There’s a cold sweat on the back of your neck…

You’re standing at an ATM in a crowded grocery store…

A few yards away, the cashier’s drumming her long red nails on the counter, next to your groceries. There’s a long line of people waiting to pay.

You turn back to the ATM and swipe your card for the third time… Nothing happens…

Behind you, someone in the line lets out an exasperated sigh… you apologize to the cashier…

Annoyed, you head back to your car, where you fish out your cellphone and give the bank a call.

It takes three tries till a woman’s voice finally answers…

But it’s just a pre-recorded message… so garbled you can’t make out a word.

You hang up and start your engine…

On the way home you stop off at the gas station…

The attendant comes out as usual, but before you can speak he asks a strange question:

“You buying or selling?”

Confused, you tell him you just want to fill ’er up, but when you try to give him your credit card, he suddenly backs away…

“Sorry, we’re closed man… Sorry.”

You sit there for a moment, wondering whether you should argue with the guy… Finally, you just head home.

You tell your wife what happened… Definitely strange… but she figures it’s probably just a computer problem at the bank… They’ll have it sorted out by morning…

You agree, but as you fall asleep later that night you’re not so sure…

Suddenly it’s 4 a.m.… And there’s a cold fear deep in the pit of your stomach…

Something doesn’t feel right… If it’s just a computer problem… The bank would have called you… But instead there was that strange message…

And what about that gas station attendant…?

First thing next morning you take a trip to the bank… It doesn’t look open.

A piece of paper taped to one of the doors tells you that it has been temporarily closed. No explanation… just a phone number to call and what looks like a government logo… but not one you recognize.

You give the number a shot… it’s that garbled message again… You hang up.

Around the side of the building, there are a couple of dented ATMs with broken screens.

As you head back to your car you notice a man kneeling down by a pickup truck parked nearby… He’s got a hose running from the truck’s gas tank into a jerry can.

Suddenly he looks up and catches you staring at him… The look in his eyes tells you not to linger… He watches as you get in your car and drive off.

Everything’s closed… It’s that same piece of paper everywhere… and the same dark screens on every ATM.

You start running into other people… trying to deposit Social Security checks… or take out cash… or find out why their cards suddenly aren’t working.
This is not just a problem with your bank… Your whole town is essentially shut down…

By the time you call off the search and head home, Main Street is jammed with traffic. You take an alternate road… it leads you past the gas station from yesterday…

It’s closed now… with a big chain across the entrance…

Inside you see a pickup truck next to one of the pumps… Four men are standing around it… One of them’s holding a crowbar…

Your wife’s relieved as you walk through the door. Apparently people have been coming by all day… asking if she’s got any cash… trying to sell her things…

And they’re not people from the neighborhood either.

You turn on the TV… But all you see are the same images of closed banks… smashed store windows… and talk of some kind of “crisis”… No one really knows what’s happening …

And then your screen goes blue. Text at the center reads, “Service Interrupted: Please Update Payment Info.”

You shut off the TV and go look out the window…

Your wife wonders aloud whether you should invite the neighbors over… You agree… This is looking like a time to stick together…

The sun is starting to set. There’s a black helicopter skimming along the horizon…

You can’t deny it anymore… This is it… The beginning of something you’ve expected for a long time now…

Except that you never really knew when… or what form it would take…

And maybe you even gradually stopped believing it would come at all…

Except that now it’s here…

And as you stare into the coming night, you wonder how long the food in the pantry will last… and what you might have to do if this situation doesn’t get resolved quickly…

Hi, my name is Bill Bonner.

You may not know me, but I’m the president of Agora Inc., the largest underground news and research network in the world. I started this company in 1979, and today we’re actually bigger than the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal.

The information I’m about to share with you has never been released to the general public before.

You see, right now – at this very moment – the highest levels of our government and banking system are locked in a desperate last stand against a disturbing shock…

One you would never expect… or even think possible.

Yet our leaders have already spent $4.5 trillion – more than we spent on World War II – trying to contain this problem…

And it looks like they’re about to lose the fight…

In fact, when they do – and believe me, they will – a systemic shock will disrupt our lives in ways you never thought possible…

You will suddenly be locked out of your bank account… unable to withdraw cash or deposit a check… your stocks will swing wildly out of control… your Social Security payments will pile up unopened on your kitchen table… no one will cash them…

It will spread to a weak link in our food supply chain, causing massive shortages in the cities and suburbs… The same will happen to our gas network… America’s highways will become empty…

And one by one every service you’ve come to depend on, from your bank to your grocery store to our Federal government… will shut down…
A Disturbing and Sudden Shock That Could Break This Country Apart

I realize that must sound outrageous.

But as I hope to show you, I’m simply following my firm’s massive amount of research on this subject to its logical conclusion.

I’m sure you’re also more than a bit skeptical about me. After all, you’ve probably never heard of Agora before… or me…

We don’t own a cable channel or a single newspaper. We don’t buy ads in splashy magazines. We don’t sponsor sports stadiums or anything like that. Despite our size we operate very privately – and we only share our research and news directly with our private subscribers.

Yet, in our 36 years we’ve grown into the biggest firm of our kind on the planet, operating across 20 different countries, with 2.4 million subscribers worldwide.

And we’ve done it by exposing – and often predicting – the most important events and trends in recent world history… For example…

… On March 10, 2000, I personally wrote a warning that a “day of reckoning” was close at hand for the dot-com bubble.

Starting that very day, the NASDAQ began a two-year 77% plunge…

… That same year, we issued our “Trade of the Decade”: Buy Gold – Sell US Stocks.

Ten years later the media pronounced gold the best investment of the 2000s…

Gold is decade’s best performing investment – The Telegraph

Gold went on a 571% tear…

While stocks fell 24%…

… On March 31, 2005, we warned that housing, along with lenders Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, would collapse…
We reported: “Something is smoldering in the mortgage-lending market, and the heart of fire is on the balance sheet of Freddie Mac (FRE) and Fannie Mae (FNM).”

… On October 2, 2009, we alerted our readers that America was around the corner from a huge oil boom…

Over the next few years oil production in some parts of America soared 300% to 393%…

But we aren’t just interested in investing…

In fact, if you were to walk into one of Agora’s 33 offices you’d be just as likely to meet a banker as you would a classical scholar… or a surgeon… or the former head of the BBC…

We employ smart, curious men and women with a contrarian streak… who aren’t afraid to question the mainstream media and the status quo. It’s a recipe that has enabled us to accurately predict some of the most important major world events… before these events occurred.

… In 1993, we predicted the rise of Islamic terrorism:

We wrote back then, “Especially troubling for many in the West will be the rise of Islam… This could be the biggest threat to world peace in the next two decades… the bomb at New York’s World Trade Center [is] just a small taste of what’s to come…”

… In December 1994, we exposed an IRS plan to tax Americans who gave up their citizenship:

We said: “Reliable sources tell [us] that IRS staff are preparing the groundwork to impose an ‘exit’ tax on Americans.”

(In 1996, the tax appeared in the U.S. Congress, where it passed. Bill Clinton signed it into law.)

But let me stop here for a moment…

Because although our track record so far is unmatched (we’ve even bested the CIA more than once – I’ll tell you how in a just moment…)

The past is not what brought me here today… I mention it only because I need you to understand that we take what we do very seriously. We are a company that focuses on ideas… our aim is to promote ideas we think will make the world a better place… and expose ideas that we think are dangerous…

And that’s exactly why I’ve put together this research piece today.

I want to expose a very dangerous idea that has become wildly popular not only in America, but around the globe.

I hope you’ll listen to my analysis, and if you agree with my conclusion, I hope you’ll take action.

Don’t worry. I’m not running for office or seeking political donations. And I’m not about to try to sell you on a subscription to a stock trading service… Or a $40 “survival kit” that you could make for $5 and a trip to Walmart.

My goal here is NOT to convince you that there’s “something wrong with this country”… or scare you with some story about the IMF or a nationwide blackout or a plot to strip the dollar of its reserve currency status…
Instead, I’m just going to tell you what’s really going on…

Specifically, that our highest levels of government are locked in a desperate struggle to patch up a fatal flaw in the US economy…

One that my company, Agora, first warned about in 1993…

One that I’ve personally been tracking for over 30 years…

And one that is finally about to bring our entire nation to its knees…
“Literally, your ATM wouldn’t work. You type in your code, no money comes out. You get your paycheck, you can’t cash it.”– US Treasury insider Neel Kashkari

Those are the words of the architect of the 2008 bank bailouts, Treasury department insider Neel Kashkari.

If what he’s describing sounds similar to the scenario I started this presentation with… it’s for good reason…

Every part of that scenario was based on an actual event that we came very close to experiencing just a few years ago… and a threat that our government has been forced to admit is all too real…

Former secretary of the Treasury Tim Geithner has stated, “We came exceptionally close… you could hear the fear and the panic… because anybody living in that world at that time running a business at that time knew that they were at the edge of losing the capacity to function.”

This has been confirmed by former secretary of the Treasury Hank Paulson…as well as two US congressmen…

And while President Obama assured Americans that “the shadow of the crisis has passed” in his last State of the Union speech…

I recently came across video footage of Janet Yellen, the current chairwoman of the Federal Reserve, openly admitting that the U.S. is facing a very real threat…
“We Could Find Ourselves in a Devastating Spiral”
– Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen

She goes on to assure everyone that the Federal Reserve is fully in control of the situation…

But the truth is that by their own standards, the Fed’s policies have not worked…

And, as I’m about to show you, the economic situation in this country is spinning out of control very quickly…

But let me back up for a second… and explain exactly what this is we’re facing… and how we got here in the first place…

By now, I’ll bet you’ve already heard more than a few over-the-top conspiracies… and whacky theories from people who don’t have all the facts…

Maybe you’ve even watched a few specific dates for the beginning of a crisis come and go…

If so, you’re not alone… There are a lot of people out there who know deep down that something’s not right in America…

That it’s been a different place since 2008…

Yet, they can’t quite put their finger on what exactly is happening… or what is coming next…
Because it’s not just Obama… or the national debt… or a currency threat…
There’s a much deeper problem…

That’s why the hundreds of Internet “experts” you’ve probably heard are usually wrong… They only point at the symptoms, not the real threat…

Meanwhile, the mainstream media is almost completely ignoring the danger we’re in…

Between that and the official “recovery” story coming from Washington… It’s no small wonder that the vast majority of Americans still have no idea about the dark threat our own government has spent trillions of dollars trying to contain…

But then, that’s why my company, Agora, exists.

That’s what brings me here today…

To tell you the truth…

And the truth is that what’s wrong with America didn’t start in 2008…

Or in the decade before that…

I first noticed it around 30 years ago…

You see the reason I’m here today… the reason I didn’t just give this project to one of the many PhDs, journalists, political operatives, or analysts in my employ… the reason I’m doing something I’ve never done before in releasing a message like this to the general public…

…is that I’m the only one in this business… and, in fact, in this entire industry… that has been following this story from its very beginning…
My involvement with this threat dates back to the late ’70s…

…back when I was working in Washington, where I had landed a job running one of the most important lobbying groups at the time, the National Taxpayers Union.

I went to work in politics out of college… That’s how I wound up running NTU (while attending law school at Georgetown)

During that period, I attended Reagan’s inaugural ball… I met Ron Paul… gave Grover Norquist, head of Americans for Tax Reform and one of the most powerful lobbyists in our country today, his first job in the city… I found myself having lunch with Margaret Thatcher and Milton Friedman – at the same time… I’ll never forget it…

But frankly, I was never much for the glitz… or the schmoozing… And I found that I never quite cared enough about partisan politics – or believed enough in our Federal government – to fit in with the Beltway crowd…

(For example, although I was championing a cause that many Republicans supported, I was always an independent… and in fact, the last time I voted was in 1977… for Jimmy Carter.)

I mention my D.C. years because during that time I became involved in an effort to get every state in the union to ratify a balanced budget amendment to the U.S. Constitution…

A New York Times article from March 6, 1981, describes the story:
The drive… to propose a constitutional amendment requiring the Federal budget to be balanced has started up again… The National Taxpayers Union… leading the effort nationally, said it believed that four more states could be found to pass the proposal this year…

That was how I first noticed the trend I’m warning you about today…

No, I’m not talking about the national debt…

Don’t get me wrong; I still think it’s an important issue…

And one we’ve been deeply involved with at Agora…

For example, our documentary on the subject, IOUSA – which includes interviews with Warren Buffett, Alan Greenspan, my friend Ron Paul, me, and many others – was screened at the Sundance Film Festival and widely praised by critics…

In fact, after seeing the film, Roger Ebert made it one of his Top Five Documentary Films of that year, writing:
“A letter to our grandchildren, Raven, Emil and Taylor… I have just seen a documentary titled I.O.U.S.A that snapped into sharp focus why your lives may not be as pleasant as ours.”

But while I recognize just how dangerous a broke government can be… and how much damage large government deficits have done to other nations…

What I’ve since realized is that the government’s debt is more of a symptom than a disease itself…
In short, our national debt is actually a smaller part of a much larger… and far more dangerous threat…

There’s no official record of this, but I estimate that somewhere from $958 billion to $1.5 trillion changes hands in the U.S. every month.

People buy milk and pay babysitters. They pay their mortgages and their taxes. Consumer spending alone is $11.2 trillion annually.

But there is only $1.2 trillion worth of actual dollars – physical money – in the entire world.

We can’t be entirely sure how much of that is actually here in the U.S. Estimates hold that 50% to 75% of our money is in overseas bank accounts or held by foreign governments.

A lot of what’s left here in the States is called “dead money” – it’s stuffed in mattresses and safety deposit boxes…

In fact, the amount of U.S. dollars being hoarded this way – i.e., the amount of dead money – is now at an all-time high…
All in all, there might be as little as 250 billion actual U.S. dollars circulating here in the United States…

And while that might seem like a lot of money, consider that a single U.S. company – Walmart – takes in nearly twice that amount in annual revenue… and that our government spends 14 TIMES that amount in just a year…

So if there’s only 250 billion physical U.S. dollars in this country… where are all those trillions of dollars coming from?

Let me remind you that those physical U.S. dollars are America’s only legal money – or “tender.” There is no “digital dollar” (at least not yet)… and the average Joe isn’t buying his groceries with Bitcoins…

One explanation is that people are just spending a lot… so that $250 billion gets transferred around so much that at the end of a year, you see trillions changing hands…

Only that can’t be possible…

What I’ve just described is called “monetary velocity.” And you can measure it.

And right now monetary velocity is at its lowest point in history. People aren’t spending that $250 billion in actual US dollars… it’s staying put in those mattresses and safety deposit boxes…

So people are spending something else…

And here it is…
The terrifying source of all our money…

It’s our credit system.

As you can see, for the past 30 or so years it’s been growing exponentially.

That’s why…

…Although wages have been falling since the 1970s…

…And although we spend our dollars less and less…

America still appears to be getting richer and richer…

Since the 1970s, the credit system in America has grown to become our biggest – and most crucial – asset…

More than TWICE the value of every single home in America put together…

More than THREE TIMES the value of every single U.S. bank’s assets combined…

More than 20 TIMES the trillions of dollars the U.S. government collects in taxes every year…

But it’s also our biggest liability…

Because at some point all that credit can only exist if people believe they’ll get paid back…

That is… if they believe that there’s enough money in America to pay back all of that $60 trillion in outstanding credit…

And here’s the truth… There isn’t.

Our credit system is insolvent…

And when it fails… which it will surely do… it could wipe out more wealth than any other crisis in history…

To put that in context, $10.2 trillion vanished during the financial meltdown of 2008…

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
zeraTunerse

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:28:18 PM

I would stay iam ready for being a part of the future of cryptocurency, When BTC become mainstream, we will finally be rewarded for our patience and faith.

Yes it would be a better decision to stay, as we know that bitcoin can be helpful and valuable in future, So it is better to stay and hope that bitcoin will reach a next level in the coming future.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:26:22 PM

we dont need hope need to start trading it ,let people pay with it ,it will became an option to protect capital,Greece is the first to colapse but there are others that will fall .
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:34:42 AM

we dont need hope need to start trading it ,let people pay with it ,it will became an option to protect capital,Greece is the first to colapse but there are others that will fall .

I hear that Greece has gone back to barter.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Dotakels

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:33:58 PM

Yes it would be a better decision to stay, as we know that bitcoin can be helpful and valuable in future, So it is better to stay and hope that bitcoin will reach a next level in the coming future.
great idea if satoshi nakamoto is still alive, he could give us some bonus or reward because of our delicacy,patience and faith that bitcoin will be mainstream and also as a future currency. Cheesy
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:30:58 AM

No need to be smart to figure out that Bitcoin infrastructure is going to grow exponentially. There are so many services that are being built right now that will give more value Bitcoin and more confidence to it's users.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:35:37 AM

great idea if satoshi nakamoto is still alive, he could give us some bonus or reward because of our delicacy,patience and faith that bitcoin will be mainstream and also as a future currency. Cheesy

Yeah, but imagine the condition of early investors who invested when the prices were at the peak, they would be surely dishearted looking at the present value, so basically the point is early investors would never leave bitcoins until they don't earn a good amount of profit or even they reach to a break even point.
operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:03:22 AM

No need to be smart to figure out that Bitcoin infrastructure is going to grow exponentially. There are so many services that are being built right now that will give more value Bitcoin and more confidence to it's users.

For Sure there would be many alternatives available for the people in the coming future which can prove to be more profitable and trustworthy as compared to bitcoins and must have price stability too. So it is confusing whether to stay or go/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: