Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Should you stay or should you go?  (Read 34153 times)
OrientA

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:37:36 AM

And when it's back to $1000 it will be the perfect time to sell. Unless you want to keep holding for more profits (if price increases even more). Just to be safe, I will just exchange some of my Bitcoins to a cryptocurrency pegged to fiat. Then, I would preserve its value in case its price would go lower again. I’m thinking of exchanging them to BitUSD.  Smiley

If it goes up to $1k, it wil go to $2k. We can sell at $2k and buy back at $1k. But this strategy may not work.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:08:40 PM

In my opinion BItcoin is best place to invest your money Smiley
so better to stay at bitcoin and keep growing your money

im sure wwe will comeback to $1000 again

And when it's back to $1000 it will be the perfect time to sell. Unless you want to keep holding for more profits (if price increases even more). Just to be safe, I will just exchange some of my Bitcoins to a cryptocurrency pegged to fiat. Then, I would preserve its value in case its price would go lower again. I’m thinking of exchanging them to BitUSD.  Smiley
yeah because from now theres so many things that you can bought with your own currency or fiat money than bitcoin, because theres a few online shop sites that accept bitcoin and theres limited stuff that you can buy with bitcoin. And you coins will can have a great profit if the price of bitcoin goes to $1000.
minerbit hill

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:27:26 PM

as long as would return to its value afterward, i'm not so concerned to return back to bitcoin's root, i will simply buy more, it would be the second train that everyone was waiting

but i still doubt we will see something like 1 usd for bitcoin ever again, it can't happen because of miners, they control the network and the price too for some extend

If you see 1 usd, then bitcoin is on its way to death.

at that point it's dead by any means, anything below 10 is the death of bitcoin, actually i would say sub 100, miners can't sustain their business with such price...
yes those Miner's who are into it for profit's will definitely fade away ,but who want bitcoins will still continue to mine .
maybe darknet etc..guys...SO it's highly unlikely to GO.
makcik

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:50:04 PM

Bitcoins have become an awesome currency now. I think everyone should go for it. Investing in btc is not always good or bad, so thinking twice before investment is good. Also, going full time on btc isn't possible and recommended, so invest a little, spend some time. . And when you think it's the correct time,  go for it.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:59:16 PM

At this stage when the bitcoin price is ~$262 i don't think that the price will drop.
Neither for this year, i hope it will reach 300 dollars very soon by this trend.
We should stay Smiley something good is happening Tongue

Im optimistic that it will happen but not that exact $300 but only around that. There is no negative speculation I've been hearing around so maybe chances of getting it to near $300 like in the past months did is possible.

Watch out for more dumpers while the price is kicking.

You see now that after 2 weeks the price changed too much.
We are looking forward now and we hope that the price will reach 350 by this month.
If anyone wants to sell their coins i would suggest to say and sell higher sooner.
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:45:14 PM

I chose stay, because Bitcoin have a good future..
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:12:34 PM

I shall choose stay and promote bitcoin. If we all use and hold bitcoin, that will make bitcoin useful and improve adoption. The adoption will increase the value of bitcoin.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:10:25 PM

I will definitely stay here for a very long time. I am in Bitcoin for the long term and will keep holding as I think the value will increase a lot.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:25:29 PM

I see the NXT as the legacy of Bitcoin, with many features incorporated.

But that doesnt mean BTC is not a treasure itself, BTC will forever be the gatekeeper of the crypto world.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:27:45 PM

These days are definitely not the ones you should leave Bitcoin because the price is growing even more and profits are going to the moon. Just think about it...maybe next year BTC price would be $1000+ I think it will be the golden age of Bitcoin. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:05:54 AM

These days are definitely not the ones you should leave Bitcoin because the price is growing even more and profits are going to the moon. Just think about it...maybe next year BTC price would be $1000+ I think it will be the golden age of Bitcoin. Grin

Remember that already happened.  I don't know if Bitcoin can actually sustain a huge lump of value increase.  Just like last time if it does that again, we are looking at like 20,000 a coin.  I don't see that happening (would love if it did) but eventually it would be coming back down to earth.
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:38:36 AM

I'll keep to stay  Cool
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 04:51:04 AM

keep stay at bitcoin because bitcoin is all about future technology and payment Smiley
we can see it now, some big company accept bitcoin
and most likely in future we can use bitcoin anywhere anytime Smiley

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:55:01 AM

When I see bitcoin's value got increased it means many people still believing bitcoin must stay for now and for next period.
I'm also making some profit by this fenomena and hope this may keep happen

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
visual111

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:12:38 AM

it's become apparent that wealthy people are aware of the potential of blockchain. someone will point their money toward developing something with Bitcoin; it's where the money is

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 05:14:45 AM

When I see bitcoin's value got increased it means many people still believing bitcoin must stay for now and for next period.
I'm also making some profit by this fenomena and hope this may keep happen

this fenomena is make me sad because im not have more BTC
i have only 0.17BTC

sell some btc at last month where raising $300  Sad

but i will keep stay at bitcoin and keep earning

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 08:21:40 AM

My conclusion: stay. The blockchain itself will be the killer app upon which all other apps and bitcoins' fiat value will depend.]

While I was reading your post I was thinking about this myself. This is exactly what i'm thinking.
Since bitcoin can technically "live forever" then I guess it is inevitable that it will reach 0 at some point. But that is probably waaay WAY in the future.
Lets hope they figure out how to stop ageing or something.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:17:56 PM

I will never stop using bitcoin.. I mean there is a lot more and exciting things to come and learn. Bitcoin is a book that i cannot leave it unread fully. It is an endless book to next generation virtual currency. No matter how many coins come but it will not shatter my determined mind to continue using bitcoin

Exactly, bitcoins has still lot more to offer, this is just an beginning and it will surprise us in many ways in the coming future. So leaving bitcoins at this stage is not a great thing to do. And staying with bitcoins using it for various reasons will serve the purpose and bitcoins needs the support from its users so staying and supporting bitcoins is the best thing to do.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:21:16 PM

Bitcoin's price has been rising like hot cakes. Now it is getting near the $500 mark. I'm definitely not leaving Bitcoin as these are good times indeed. I was thinking of selling some of my BTC for fiat, but then I thought I could just wait and earn more profits while price is going to the moon.  Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:32:19 PM

Bitcoin's price has been rising like hot cakes. Now it is getting near the $500 mark. I'm definitely not leaving Bitcoin as these are good times indeed. I was thinking of selling some of my BTC for fiat, but then I thought I could just wait and earn more profits while price is going to the moon.  Cheesy

You now see that holding Bitcoin is paying off. I will also not leave. I will stay and support Bitcoin till it succeeds or fail. It's that simple. People who sell or haven't bought on time are most likely angry and hoping the price to come down so they can buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: