Question: Do you trust Poloniex?
Yes - 67 (37.2%)
No - 53 (29.4%)
Somewhat - 50 (27.8%)
This poll sucks! - 10 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust Poloniex?  (Read 22334 times)
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:54:18 PM

I have a full trust on poloniex as I did not face any problem from that exchange and I am happy with that trading platform. some amunt of my trade is from that exchange. But still I do not like to store my funds on any exchange so for storing my bitcoins I do not trust on poloniex or any other exchange.
Good Point.. never store your coins on a exchanger's wallet.. the exchanger itself is very trusted and reputed.. but they are always in risk to be hacked and if you have coins in that's account. you can loose all your saving it any incident like that happen..
it already happened with bitfinex and thousands of people lost their money.. so being careful is more smarter than regretting latter..

Yeah it is after the hack of bitfinex when I decided to remain away from exchanges for to store my bitcoins. before that I had some good amount of bitcoins on different exchanges. and a few days ago I heard from one of my friend that xapo has locked his account and asked him for verification documents to get access to his account. I think t will also be better to stay away from online wallets like that as it is not good for bitcoins bitcoin promise for anonymity.

i agree and i never "store" any coins there.  it is simply a matter of needing these sites to make an easy exchange of X coin for BTC or whatever.  if funds are there for more than a few minutes,  there is a reason and i can completely accept that they can be lost

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:26:00 PM

I trust Poloniex as well. I don't keep a ton of coin on it or any exchange but if I didn't trust them I would never have any coins on it.

i only have few coins store on them as well. its not even bitcoin Smiley
I don't fully trust exchanges as its been suggested by high ranked members here in the forum and it had happen once that they trust so much mtgox that thier coins weren't returned to them.

Goms

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:48:56 AM

It is hard not to put some funds in an exchange if you are trading constantly. Maybe not all your funds, but then let's just pray nothing bad happens.
NordicRanger

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:48:59 PM

It is hard not to put some funds in an exchange if you are trading constantly. Maybe not all your funds, but then let's just pray nothing bad happens.

Yes it is best to have some funds at exchange A and some on exchange B
But having said that i find bittrex and poloniex the exchanges that can be trusted. At least I trust them for bitcoin up to 10 coins. Not more.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:29:40 PM

Poloniex is trustful that is why I have trust on it. a lot of people on this forum and other whowant to trade ofaltcoins use poloniex and they do not have any problem with poloniex so we can trust on it for our trade.
poloniexwhale

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:16:19 AM

I wonder why there are some people voted no, have they really used this site? Poloniex is definitely best exchange. The volume tells everything, if it is not best, why it has so much volume? People put huge amount of money on altcoin trading there, Eth, dash, fct, xrp whales are not stupid.

FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 09:20:50 AM

Iam very trust in poloniex
iam never problem in there
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:42:06 PM

Yes I honestly I trust poloniex because they are good and I have some faith in them too, I think they are safe and can be used for sure.
There is nothing wrong with them, never had any issues too.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:56:52 PM

Poloniex is good and I trust them fully without any doubts, they have proven themselves and it also is being used by a lot of users these days.
I think that its a good one and that we can safely trade on it.
RobinHoodster

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:01:36 AM

I trust Poloniex already for a while and I can say with my heart that I fully trust them and that I can recommend them to you guys because there is not wrong with their platform and services.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:28:08 PM

I trust Poloniex already for a while and I can say with my heart that I fully trust them and that I can recommend them to you guys because there is not wrong with their platform and services.
Why are you so much obsessed with them ? Agree,poloniex is great but the hackers and their staff can turn their necks around anytime.You know how ruthless they can get ? Bitfinex is a nice evidence.My point is,don't reply too much on exchange wallets.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:09:38 AM

There is already news that Poloniex is already having issues in their security that needs fixing. By all means use them to trade cryptocoins but do not store them there for a long time. Even if they are trustworthy they are only human. They are prone to make mistakes and there are smart hackers out there always trying to hack in their system. Blockchain.info was hacked a few days ago. That is a bitcoin site that takes security very seriously but they still got hacked.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:49:13 AM

From my start on poloniex I did not face any problem on that exchange and I am earning good profit from trade on that exchange and have some bitcoins and altcoins on that exchange from longer time and they are secure till now so I have trust on that exchange.
malislon

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:06:03 PM

What is an average response time of Poloniex support time on ticket? I have confirmed btc transaction from Nicehash to Poloniex, but even after more then three day there is no btc on my account.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:47:08 AM

What is an average response time of Poloniex support time on ticket? I have confirmed btc transaction from Nicehash to Poloniex, but even after more then three day there is no btc on my account.

if response support tickect very late
you can ask in moderator in live chat in poloniex, moderator can helping you to fast proces your problem
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:11:11 AM

Ussually they are fast, within 3 hours or less than that you will get a reply from them. But there was a situation i got my replied after waiting around 1 month, that was really sucks.

you can ask in moderator in live chat in poloniex, moderator can helping you to fast proces your problem
No, they just will tell you "Please wait if you already sent a ticket to our support"
malislon

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:32:18 AM

Ussually they are fast, within 3 hours or less than that you will get a reply from them. But there was a situation i got my replied after waiting around 1 month, that was really sucks.

No, they just will tell you "Please wait if you already sent a ticket to our support"

Moderator has resolved my problem. Thanks for advice.
jmpFCE2

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:28:30 PM

Too many "moderators"are douchebags on Poloniex

Kraken is the better is you dont want the nazi troll box and want to be able to exchange Fiat for Significant Altcoins
buddiprasetyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:12:42 PM

be aware with poloniex
harissengke

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:30:34 AM

i always trust them