Question: Do you trust Poloniex?
Yes - 67 (37.2%)
No - 53 (29.4%)
Somewhat - 50 (27.8%)
This poll sucks! - 10 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust Poloniex?  (Read 22334 times)
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:19:23 PM

I think, poloniex must do a rebuild from scratch. They seem to have problems in support sector and liquidation. Many withdraws seem to be manual and they are still working on security. Additional they have changed their TOS. So my personally resumer is: I don't trust them anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:40:51 PM

I used to trust poloniex , after I meet a long term withdrawl , I leave it . I have to say the service of poloniex is worse than before.If you are still trading here, be careful .
coin_coin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:47:35 PM

I trust it , I haven't met any problem since I traded here. I trust bittrex too , trade here for 3 years.
I never store my coins on exchanges, that's my rule.

CINDICATOR.COM12 September 2017 Token Sale
WP
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:13:11 PM

I think the Poloniex is not so good as bittrex now since there are less coins there and the experience is not so good.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
christianBALE1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:05:21 AM

I have had a stuck Qora withdrawal on polo for 2.5 days and the only reply I have received from their support is "I apologize for the delay on this, we are working to have this resolved as soon as possible." - Johnny Garcia, but I just found out that the polo wallet is online and forging (this came from one of the Qora dev). So I wonder what the problem is? Their support won't answer questions, the mods give the same canned response "support is looking in to it" or they blame the wallet of the coin.

Someone else also posted about a 5 day old problem they are having with a FLT deposit which shows on the blockchain but has not shown up in his polo account and he hasn't heard from support in days. Yesterday one mod told the person who was having problems with his deposit that Busoni was looking in to and he still hasn't heard anything back.

Currently Qora and PTS wallets are frozen and there seems to be a problem with the FLT wallet.

EDIT: added missing info.

UPDATE:

I just finished a chat with tf2honeybadger on slack and has of right now Qora is unfrozen. I'm not going in to much detail but after being told by support for three days that they are working on it, tf2honeybadger was able to fix it in 5 mins. Here are the reasons why it took so long:

1. "Busoni normally handles Qora's wallet, not me. He's been really busy the past week or so with a major life event, so he's been AFK quite a bit. I'm trying to get him on now."

2. "but things have to be triaged. If there's an issue with the margin trading engine, that has to be handled before a wallet issue, for example."

My thoughts:

1. I understand real life is more important and needs to come first but there should be more then one person to be able to handle wallet problems and as well why was I told that it was being worked on when it wasn't?

2. If polo is short on support help then maybe they shouldn't be offering new services.

From the chat I had with tf2honeybadger on the above issues as well as other discussion's, I will be selling what coins I have on there when it is possible to do so and stop using their services for a while, this is just a personal choice so please don't read anything into it.

EDIT: Here was the cause for the frozen wallet:"yes, our systems will automatically freeze a currency if the balance does not match. The exchange balance is correct, but the total balance we get from the wallet is incorrect occasionally
so it trips the auditor "

polonix also one of the good secure web site here we have to save our coins and exchange to coins. most of the people trying to buying this coins for they need. and keep hold it then you have chance to earn money. most of the people using bittrex too because both are safe and secure wallets so for that people interested to use this wallet. polonix also one of the good wallet for investing money so nothing to worry about this site. and here we have to try one best wallet for our use. then we have to get good idea about this wallet.
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:18:31 AM

yes, but after he very strongly braked I with him carefully I belong though on work it is very convenient and simple, better hasn't found yet
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:10:31 AM

I think the Poloniex is not so good as bittrex now since there are less coins there and the experience is not so good.
What you mean, both I believe are great and reliable exchanges. just a variety of issues often make people hesitate to transact there. I suggest to try it and give a fair judgment.
HitiinxMary

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:09:27 AM

Yes i trust Poloniex. They have fast withdraw system.I store many coin any them and nothing happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: