Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Show me your Bitcoin XT  (Read 8778 times)
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:34:59 PM

What is bitcoin xt? Thanks for an answer
Gavin forked Bitcoin.  Now there is bitcoin and bitcoinXT.  bitcoinXT is much better.  Prolly going to the moon. If you want some of the new bitcoin (bitcoinXT) - let me know.  The old bitcoin is going to become worthless - very fast.  It is still good today, but in about a week, you won't be able to get $5 for one BTC

You said "in about a week" "Bitcoin Core would be $5" whatever that means, and here we are. You also keep thinking there are 2 coins already out there. You are either spreading FUD because you got an agenda, or you just don't get it and should ask about this in the beginners section instead of confusing things up here for anyone trying to get some solid info.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d4n13

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:16:27 PM

Even got incoming connections spread the luv....

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:49:17 PM

Some of the posts on this thread can be qualified as blunt fraud attempt. The poster is asking for a ban.

You mean this guy?

Also, thank you for selling your "BitcoinCore coins", leave them for those who truly understand Bitcoin, the blockchain and its implications
Let's see if you are still saying that when bitcoinCore coins are selling for $1 and bitcoinXT are selling for $1000.  Dumbass.

Being a notorious disinformation junkie with a stylized asshole for an avatar isn't against the rules. Undecided

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 09:00:22 PM

Some of the posts on this thread can be qualified as blunt fraud attempt. The poster is asking for a ban.

You mean this guy?

Also, thank you for selling your "BitcoinCore coins", leave them for those who truly understand Bitcoin, the blockchain and its implications
Let's see if you are still saying that when bitcoinCore coins are selling for $1 and bitcoinXT are selling for $1000.  Dumbass.

Being a notorious disinformation junkie with a stylized asshole for an avatar isn't against the rules. Undecided

There are enough uncertainties in the room so that nobody can say 100% surely that his fear cant become reality.

His naming though is a different thing.  Roll Eyes Though till now no one was banned for bad manners i believe.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:10:40 AM

Bump.  And...

C'mon luzers.  Fire up that winstaller and get busy will ya?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
d4n13

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:22:12 AM

Everyone on onion is surely on XT... so you can add another 30 clients to the list Wink

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 10:24:11 AM

Bump.  And...

I thought it might be more. Though i dont see it as a valid vote against a raise for the blocksize. I have the feeling only a small majority is not wanting an increase. They want bitcoin to be some high value transaction system and poor people should use some inferiour coin or so. Roll Eyes

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
turvarya

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:28:31 AM

Bump.  And...

I thought it might be more. Though i dont see it as a valid vote against a raise for the blocksize. I have the feeling only a small majority is not wanting an increase. They want bitcoin to be some high value transaction system and poor people should use some inferiour coin or so. Roll Eyes
I haven't even installed it yet, since I hardly ever use Bitcoin Core and I am a lazy person.
But more imprtantly is the "vote" of the miners anyways.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:25:37 PM

as I mentioned here earlier, I'm already running full XT node (wow, I'm one of the one hundred worldwide these day)

anyway, so far it seems quite pointless, even I'm little bit disappointed by core developers and their communication about bitcoin, block size and upcoming changes, I'm about to uninstall it and run core again in order to support something, what's need actually my "support" even more.

I think, that this XT stuff will never happen in the future anyway.. Tongue Tongue
turvarya

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:21:03 PM

as I mentioned here earlier, I'm already running full XT node (wow, I'm one of the one hundred worldwide these day)

anyway, so far it seems quite pointless, even I'm little bit disappointed by core developers and their communication about bitcoin, block size and upcoming changes, I'm about to uninstall it and run core again in order to support something, what's need actually my "support" even more.

I think, that this XT stuff will never happen in the future anyway.. Tongue Tongue

What do you want to tell us with this screenshot? It doesn't sync?
Are you aware that you should be able do use your local blockchain from your Bitcoin Core-client and you should also be able to connect to Bitcoin Core-nodes?

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 08:24:07 AM

Just synced my Bitcoin XT wallet, running a node right now Smiley

chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 01:59:09 PM

Here it is:

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:02:30 AM

I still don't know what the fuck im going to do about this. Will signature campaign runners pay posters in the new blockchain, or in the old blockchain? You guys are giving me an headache with this.

You don't have to do anything yet, XT users are still on the existing chain for now.  The fork won't happen until most of the nodes and miners have made the switch.  All transactions are still processed as normal.  If you use an SPV or "lightweight" wallet that doesn't download the entire blockchain, again, there's not much you need to worry about.

Apart from the fact that nobody knows what these 8 mb blocks will do to the network... a small jump would be much wiser then this...

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 08:29:09 AM

mind you this will never work

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: