Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MyMonero.com - Security Issues  (Read 8164 times)
MikeCorleone

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:16:46 PM

I haven't investigated this yet.  That's why the title is "investigate?".  

This is just seeing what other people think to find out if it is worth investigating.

So far all my points have been dismissed..

In terms of input from Fluffy, he is welcome to answer my above questions, this is an open forum Cheesy

That is really shitty man. We aren't children on the playground gossiping about each other. Why would you post on the forum without first talking to the person you are accusing and asking them wtf is going on? You are no better than every fucking whiteknight SJW posting on tumblr. People like you make me sick.

Grow up and stop acting like a kid. Just send the dude a message and tell him what you're worried about. Are you so scared of him that you're posting this shit on a forum thread first? Coward.

Hi - no disrespect, but what exactly is Fluffy's word on any of this supposed to prove?  If my concern is a structural problem with Monero that is unhealthy and I ask him if he's using that to gain market info and then trade big on Poloniex where volume is all locked in and he says "oh no, not doing that" - then I shouldn't have posted this?  And he's free to come here to discuss, why do I need to contact him privately?

You sound exactly like a fucking SJW! This just reinforces my belief man, SJWs are just cowards pretending they're doing everyone a favor and saving them.

This is what SJWs don't realize and what you don't realize: Maybe by talking to him you make him realize there's an issue, and he works to fix it, and then afterwards you're able to jointly release a statement pointing out the problem and what was done to fix it. Or you talk to him, he explains something to you, and you get a litebulb moment and then understand why it's not a big deal (I'm not saying it isn't a big deal I'm just saying this is one possible outcome). Or maybe he's a complete asshole to you and then you actually have! something! to! post! on! the! fucking! forum! except! your! stupid! opinion!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsible_disclosure go read and see what adults do when they think they've found a security problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlockaFett (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:35:57 PM

This is just seeing what other people think to find out if it is worth investigating.

In terms of input from Fluffy, he is welcome to answer my above questions, this is an open forum Cheesy

That is really shitty man. We aren't children on the playground gossiping about each other. Why would you post on the forum without first talking to the person you are accusing and asking them wtf is going on? You are no better than every fucking whiteknight SJW posting on tumblr. People like you make me sick.

Grow up and stop acting like a kid. Just send the dude a message and tell him what you're worried about. Are you so scared of him that you're posting this shit on a forum thread first? Coward.

Hi - no disrespect, but what exactly is Fluffy's word on any of this supposed to prove?  If my concern is a structural problem with Monero that is unhealthy and I ask him if he's using that to gain market info and then trade big on Poloniex where volume is all locked in and he says "oh no, not doing that" - then I shouldn't have posted this?  And he's free to come here to discuss, why do I need to contact him privately?

You sound exactly like a fucking SJW! This just reinforces my belief man, SJWs are just cowards pretending they're doing everyone a favor and saving them.

This is what SJWs don't realize and what you don't realize: Maybe by talking to him you make him realize there's an issue, and he works to fix it, and then afterwards you're able to jointly release a statement pointing out the problem and what was done to fix it. Or you talk to him, he explains something to you, and you get a litebulb moment and then understand why it's not a big deal (I'm not saying it isn't a big deal I'm just saying this is one possible outcome). Or maybe he's a complete asshole to you and then you actually have! something! to! post! on! the! fucking! forum! except! your! stupid! opinion!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsible_disclosure go read and see what adults do when they think they've found a security problem.

No disrespect again but I am not invested in Monero and I never lost anything due to Monero so not like I care to go to all that trouble.

And i'm not disclosing a technical exploit that then renders Monero vulnerable based on the info I posted (which was speculation anyway) - I am saying the structure enables whoever owns MyMonero to exploit the market in financial terms because then it allows front-running on Poloniex where all the volume is. And the other things like no viable official wallet after so much time compound the problem and make me suspicious but how can I know what's happening behind the scenes.  The anonymity problems and letting Google in on the action is secondary today I would imagine.

Not much more for me to say - solution is get rid of MyMonero (by making a viable / usable official wallet that most users then actually adopt) and spread volume across exchanges: scam not possible, problem solved.

Also i'm not the person to look into this any further as I already explained i have conflict of interest so I think I should leave it there Smiley
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:40:59 PM

Hi - no disrespect, but what exactly is Fluffy's word on any of this supposed to prove?  If my concern is a structural problem with Monero that is unhealthy and I ask him if he's using that to gain market info and then trade big on Poloniex where volume is all locked in and he says "oh no, not doing that" - then I shouldn't have posted this?  And he's free to come here to discuss, why do I need to contact him privately?

EDIT: again, I am not trying to single out Fluffy here and attack him.  I am saying MyMonero / 95% Polo volume seems like a bad idea basically because it *enables* someone to take advantage and undermines the core selling point of the coin, I don't know if anyone is doing that or not.

Like othe already said, XMR has been on top of the voting list at cryptsy for several months. Instead of really adding it, they still come up with flimsy pretexts (e.g. we're still in the process of adding it (they already said this a year ago)). Devs even offered to help with the integration, there is a guide to full php integration avaible, but they never bothered to ask for help. They will probably add it some time in the future, but this could still take a while.

I can not comment on Mymonero, but like MikeCorleone already said, if you are worried about MyMonero, please ask fluffypony himself. He is in almost everyday in #monero on freenode, so what's stopping you? If you didn't even contact him about your "worries", then this is just pure FUD spreading in my opinion.

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
othe

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:47:36 PM

1. Why did the Monero devs decide to setup a web-wallet that enables them to deanonimize users / be the only group to access blockchain / distribution / fund movements information, on a coin they are marketing as untraceable / anonymous?

2. Why, after 1 year, are users still having to turn to MyMonero.com because the official wallet has so many usability problems / no GUI?

3. Why has no progress been made to get the 95% of volume off Poloniex and spread across different markets?

4. Why the privacy surrounding MyMonero.com?  Where is the source code?  Where are the stats on users (if the answer is privacy, then it's not because the devs can see it, not sharing it privileges them)

1. Lol, you still don´t get how Monero works :-)

2. Thats a blatant lie, no one has to, its just an option. Most people don´t want to use the Full node, especially not traders. FACT. Blockchain.info is prolly the most used BTC Wallet too. Why doesn´t DRK have a real web wallet? After over one year, are you guys to incapable to create one? Prolly because for your scam, you don´t even need mass adoption :-)

3. Poloniex is the most trust worthy exchange we have. Fact. Why should we move somewhere else. We can trade where we want, only a fucking Dashtard Nazi would tell others where to trade their coins, it´s their own fucking business where they want to trade.

4. What Privacy? It´s run by Riccardo. You are the only one here hiding in the Dark (literally) between a made up nickname, why all the privacy?? Where is the sourcecode for Blockchain.info? Wheres the sourcecode to commercial product XYZ?? Oh wait, in the browser in case of Mymonero. idiot.

MikeCorleone

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:53:25 PM

No disrespect again but I am not invested in Monero and I never lost anything due to Monero so not like I care to go to all that trouble.

Dude you are spinning so much bullshit it's coming out your ears.

And i'm not disclosing a technical exploit that then renders Monero vulnerable based on the info I posted (which was speculation anyway) - I am saying the structure enables whoever owns MyMonero to exploit the market in financial terms because then it allows front-running on Poloniex where all the volume is. And the other things like no viable official wallet after so much time compound the problem and make me suspicious but how can I know what's happening behind the scenes.  The anonymity problems and letting Google in on the action is secondary today I would imagine.

Not much more for me to say - solution is get rid of MyMonero (by making a viable / usable official wallet that most users then actually adopt) and spread volume across exchanges: scam not possible, problem solved.

Also i'm not the person to look into this any further as I already explained i have conflict of interest so I think I should leave it there Smiley

All this stuff you're saying doesn't matter. You had a moral obligation, especially as a self-appointed 'investigator' for bitcointalk, to act responsibly. Sending what you wrote on this thread privately to someone DOESN'T TAKE MORE WORK THAN MAKING THIS THREAD!

Also I know this is the altcoin section and there are a lot of scammers and delusional idiots but take a minute to think about how cryptocurrency works. For PoW whoever controls 51% of the hashrate makes the rules. For PoS whoever controls 51% of the currency makes the rules. With Bitcoin the mining network is so big that it's basically impossible for anyone to buy up 51% of the hashing power and make their own rules. But for EVERY SINGLE ALTCOIN including Darkcoin and Monero and Peercoin and Litecoin and Dogecoin and fucking everything there are single people with enough money to take over the mining network, forget about companies or the NSA or Israel. No altcoin is secure, they're just a collection of mostly-shit hoping to be less-shit one day.

Pointing out that an altcoin only has one web wallet or one main exchange is a big fucking whoop, because if that altcoin is successful there will be others and not everyone will use web wallets anyway. The entire argument you're trying to make is a load of SJW 'save the people of bitcointalk' bullshit from a child who doesn't know how to act like a responsible adult.

Oh and bro this took me one minute of google to find. Makes your entire attempt to make some link between the web wallet and polo seem pretty fucking suspect.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204310644-Year-long-XMR-giveaway-
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204527664
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:56:42 PM

Dude you are spinning so much bullshit it's coming out your ears.

All this stuff you're saying doesn't matter. You had a moral obligation, especially as a self-appointed 'investigator' for bitcointalk, to act responsibly. Sending what you wrote on this thread privately to someone DOESN'T TAKE MORE WORK THAN MAKING THIS THREAD!

Also I know this is the altcoin section and there are a lot of scammers and delusional idiots but take a minute to think about how cryptocurrency works. For PoW whoever controls 51% of the hashrate makes the rules. For PoS whoever controls 51% of the currency makes the rules. With Bitcoin the mining network is so big that it's basically impossible for anyone to buy up 51% of the hashing power and make their own rules. But for EVERY SINGLE ALTCOIN including Darkcoin and Monero and Peercoin and Litecoin and Dogecoin and fucking everything there are single people with enough money to take over the mining network, forget about companies or the NSA or Israel. No altcoin is secure, they're just a collection of mostly-shit hoping to be less-shit one day.

Pointing out that an altcoin only has one web wallet or one main exchange is a big fucking whoop, because if that altcoin is successful there will be others and not everyone will use web wallets anyway. The entire argument you're trying to make is a load of SJW 'save the people of bitcointalk' bullshit from a child who doesn't know how to act like a responsible adult.

Oh and bro this took me one minute of google to find. Makes your entire attempt to make some link between the web wallet and polo seem pretty fucking suspect.

Totally ignoring my point and trying to discredit me based on how I 'disclosed' information...what about the information itself?  You think everything is fine then obviously?
MikeCorleone

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:03:56 PM

Totally ignoring my point and trying to discredit me based on how I 'disclosed' information...what about the information itself?  You think everything is fine then obviously?

I'm not trying to discredit you I am discrediting you as a wanabe SJW. You presented one side of a story and you never even contact the people involved to try and see if there even is another side.

Also with the information itself I guess you're not just a fuck face SJW you're also a stupid one. I already blew up your 'information' you just don't seem to want to read.

BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:05:27 PM

1. Why did the Monero devs decide to setup a web-wallet that enables them to deanonimize users / be the only group to access blockchain / distribution / fund movements information, on a coin they are marketing as untraceable / anonymous?

2. Why, after 1 year, are users still having to turn to MyMonero.com because the official wallet has so many usability problems / no GUI?

3. Why has no progress been made to get the 95% of volume off Poloniex and spread across different markets?

4. Why the privacy surrounding MyMonero.com?  Where is the source code?  Where are the stats on users (if the answer is privacy, then it's not because the devs can see it, not sharing it privileges them)

2. Thats a blatant lie, no one has to, its just an option. Most people don´t want to use the Full node, especially not traders. FACT. Blockchain.info is prolly the most used BTC Wallet too. Why doesn´t DRK have a real web wallet? After over one year, are you guys to incapable to create one? Prolly because for your scam, you don´t even need mass adoption :-)

3. Poloniex is the most trust worthy exchange we have. Fact. Why should we move somewhere else. We can trade where we want, only a fucking Dashtard Nazi would tell others where to trade their coins, it´s their own fucking business where they want to trade.

4. What Privacy? It´s run by Riccardo. You are the only one here hiding in the Dark (literally) between a made up nickname, why all the privacy?? Where is the sourcecode for Blockchain.info? Wheres the sourcecode to commercial product XYZ?? Oh wait, in the browser in case of Mymonero. idiot.

--My understanding is that Monero is Cryptonote and I use that so my transactions / balances are then untraceable.  My point is that *they are not untraceable if I use MyMonero*, which a large % of users do.

--Webwallet on an anonymous/untraceable coin seems like the most inappropriate thing you could develop to me, that's why I imagine Dark or any other anon coin didn't do it, and is why it makes me suspicious of the motives of the people who have done that for Monero.  As to forcing people to use it, I never said that - you just have to make the alternatives unusable for the average user, which they are in Monero's case, after 1 year.

--Real basic stuff as to why having all your volume on one exchange isn't healthy...and in the context of what I am saying could be extremely unhealthy.

4. What Privacy? It´s run by Riccardo. Where is the sourcecode for Blockchain.info? Wheres the sourcecode to commercial product XYZ?? Oh wait, in the browser in case of Mymonero. idiot.

--No offense, you call me an idiot, but I don't think you know the first thing about how web tech works and you are talking to some who does..  the javascript is client side but anything can be going on on the server side, e.g.. the database, and without it being open sourced we have no idea how that works or what data is being collected / how it is being stored
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:10:11 PM

It looks like you've really hit a sore spot. Maybe this warrants further investigation.

BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:10:49 PM

Totally ignoring my point and trying to discredit me based on how I 'disclosed' information...what about the information itself?  You think everything is fine then obviously?

I'm not trying to discredit you I am discrediting you as a wanabe SJW. You presented one side of a story and you never even contact the people involved to try and see if there even is another side.

Also with the information itself I guess you're not just a fuck face SJW you're also a stupid one. I already blew up your 'information' you just don't seem to want to read.

Actually my point that a centralized web-wallet with everything tracked through a single server for an allegedly untraceable coin, setup by the main dev, instead of a distributed network of p2p clients not trackable from one place, like every other crypto and especially the anon ones, is at best stupid and at worst crooked....if you think calling me a 'fuck face' lol is going to a) phase me b) prove me wrong then dude you came to the wrong place...I assume there are other adults reading this and you making yourself sound stupid....just sayin Smiley
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:14:12 PM

It looks like you've really hit a sore spot. Maybe this warrants further investigation.

I would say so but I am not the person to do that.  

And they can fix it I think by making a decent official wallet so users a) don't need MyMonero b) other exchanges can add XMR and Polo isn't central point to manipulate

othe

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:16:55 PM

--My understanding is that Monero is Cryptonote and I use that so my transactions / balances are then untraceable.  My point is that *they are not untraceable if I use MyMonero*, which a large % of users do.

Without the spendkey you don´t see what outputs have been spend etc.
MyMonero users are less private, obviously, but that doesn´t endanger the others.

--Webwallet on an anonymous/untraceable coin seems like the most inappropriate thing you could develop to me, that's why I imagine Dark or any other anon coin didn't do it, and is why it makes me suspicious of the motives of the people who have done that for Monero.

You have Mobile/Webwallets for DASHSCAM. It´s just that they don´t support a single bit of anonymity i.e. darksend.

As to forcing people to use it, I never said that - you just have to make the alternatives unusable for the average user, which they are in Monero's case, after 1 year.

Another lie - MoneroX works fine on Linux, Windows and OSX.
Works and looks the same as Bitcoin QT, aka Dashcoin QT.

--Real basic stuff as to why having all your volume on one exchange isn't healthy...and in the context of what I am saying could be extremely unhealthy.

It´s none of your fucking business, it´s really that simple.  Who are you to tell people what to use and where to trade? So we have to spread it out to 10 untrustworthy exchanges instead of 1 trustworthy?
Even ignoring the fact that we tried to get volume on Bittrex https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204310644-Year-long-XMR-giveaway- and even sponsored XMR for that? If people still prefer Polo, then they use Polo and it´s their decision.

4. What Privacy? It´s run by Riccardo. Where is the sourcecode for Blockchain.info? Wheres the sourcecode to commercial product XYZ?? Oh wait, in the browser in case of Mymonero. idiot.

--No offense, you call me an idiot, but I don't think you know the first thing about how web tech works and you are talking to some who does..  the javascript is client side but anything can be going on on the server side, e.g.. the database, and without it being open sourced we have no idea how that works or what data is being collected / how it is being stored

Obviously because you are an idiot who wasn´t even able to check the sourcecode :-) No i am not talking to someone who knows sth. Definately not.
You see in the JS what is send to the server and what not, no need to make stupid speculations. Just go and check it.

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:33:40 PM

Oh my god this is getting ridiculous, let's close this discussion.

Come to talk on IRC #monero & #monero-dev if you found any real bug or real exploit.

BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:41:41 PM

Oh my god this is getting ridiculous, let's close this discussion.

Come to talk on IRC #monero & #monero-dev if you found any real bug or real exploit.

I am not discussing a bug or exploit, and if it's ok with you I would rather remain here on a public forum.

When I use the word 'exploit' I mean someone might be exploiting the opaque blockchain nature of Monero, by setting things up to have a view right inside it.

If you don't want to comment on that, your choice, but probably best not to try to misconstrue what is being discussed here.
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:14:19 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 10:31:25 PM by BlockaFett

Othe - can't deal with the eye-bleed from trying to decode the word salad you made of my posts so I just paste in your points here:

"Without the spendkey you don´t see what outputs have been spend etc.
MyMonero users are less private, obviously, but that doesn´t endanger the others."

I think on an opaque blockchain coin, having users do their transactions on the devs personal closed-source website is a danger. we are going round in circles....

"Another lie - MoneroX works fine on Linux, Windows and OSX.
Works and looks the same as Bitcoin QT, aka Dashcoin QT."

So I am a liar because MoneroX works fine, then what is this?

It's been a few days now that Monero-X wont start anymore.

It's crashing with

Code:
Unhandled Exception:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

System is Linux Mint 17.1

It had been working well before. Any hint on what could be provoking this?

Thanks!

"Obviously because you are an idiot who wasn´t even able to check the sourcecode :-) No i am not talking to someone who knows sth. Definately not.
You see in the JS what is send to the server and what not, no need to make stupid speculations. Just go and check it."

Like I keep saying, you have no idea what you are talking about.  The JS is just a wrapper to the api which is the backend which is closed source.

To save the tediousity Othe of you having to shout for the next 50 posts that everything is open source on MyMonero - maybe take a deep breath go read some basic Javascript / web dev tutorials, learn what a backend is aka what 'server side' means.  Or if you want to insist that it's open source, then please post me the API / backend source.

Honestly you act like a proper thug hyperventilating over every point and calling it a lie when a 5 year old can go and paste a link to show you you are wrong...and you call me a liar lol.  MyMonero is 100% closed source apart from the client-side javascript (obviously), meaning anything of any importance to security or privileged financial information.  MoneroX is not a viable alternative to MyMonero as the thread is full of users complaining it doesn't work.  I seriously hope you are not a Monero dev for their sake.

EDIT: Lets not argue Othe, there is nothing more that I want to say...what I presented was a theory about how you have a structural problem, I honestly am not bothered what you do with that info and no point in repeating myself.  If you don't agree, no skin off my nose.
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:43:57 PM

For some reason I think certain people are not happy with this thread and would like it to go away......can't think why.

luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:23:18 AM

For some reason I think certain people are not happy with this thread and would like it to go away......can't think why.

Neither can I: AFAIK only one of those thread starters is a Monero supporter (generalizethis).
MalMen

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:37:49 PM

Like I keep saying, you have no idea what you are talking about.  The JS is just a wrapper to the api which is the backend which is closed source.

You seems not to know what people are trying to tell you.... yes, the API to interact with the blockchain are on the server side, but everything is done on client side.... the server side have only your viewkey, dont have your spend key, the onlything that mymonero knows about your monero wallet is your inputs... when you want to spend anything the encription is maded on client side... If you know "WEB" as you say you know be my guest and check the code...
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:52:46 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 08:25:40 PM by wpalczynski

You seems not to know what people are trying to tell you.... yes, the API to interact with the blockchain are on the server side, but everything is done on client side.... the server side have only your viewkey, dont have your spend key, the onlything that mymonero knows about your monero wallet is your inputs... when you want to spend anything the encription is maded on client side... If you know "WEB" as you say you know be my guest and check the code...

You are wasting your time.  The only reason he is spewing this nonsense is because there are about a dozen threads by a dozen different people criticizing his precious DASH about the myriad of fallacies and shortcomings inherent in that scam coin.  I believe he is well aware of how factually unfounded his accusations are.

First of all, the whole premise for this monero ""vulnerability"" is he states that most monero transactions go through mymonero which is an outrageous assumption.  Mymonero is simply a web wallet used mostly by noobs who don't want to download the blockchain and run their own wallets.

Even the rest of the DASH DEFENDERS™  are too embarrassed to join him in this ridiculous discussion about unfounded allegations based on absurd assumptions.

kazuki49

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:06:06 PM

I dont mind people like BlockaFett with their usual BS and lies, he said on two occasions, that I can remember, he would leave the forums for months after being publicly humiliated only to return the next day to troll more, so we are dealing with pathological liar here, the worst are the ones that say to hate both Monero and dash/darkcoin as if it makes them look special or something, they are the real joy of the thread.

Btw since BlockaFett is so worried about Mintpal et al he should at least note the effort fluffy did to recover the users funds:

Important update for those that had funds on MintPal

We worked with the former MintPal developers who managed to get the wallet from the server, and we're happy to confirm that we have assisted them in recovering the *full* balance that was on MintPal. If you had Monero on it, you will have received an email from them, and you will be able to withdraw it. Not a single Monero was lost, which really is very fortunate.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: