Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >> CS:GO Boosting <> Global Elite Player <> Free Recordings <<  (Read 2206 times)
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 06:09:20 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 12:41:11 AM by Vortex20000

Hey guys, I got an idea from SirLolicon's thread which offers the same boosting service.

16/09/15 PRICES LOWERED DRASTICALLY!
16/09/15 Boosting now available up to Global Elite.
16/09/15 First 5 purchases get free recordings of all games, live while playing! (And I can stream too if that makes it better)

My account is a Legendary Eagle Master but my Elo rating is bordering on Supreme Master First Class because when I join games there's a balanced mix between LEMs, SMFCs, and GEs.

I am a GE.

Prices

Between silver ranks:
Between gold ranks:
Between guardian ranks:
Between eagle ranks (LE to LEM):
Between LEM to SMFC:
Between SMFC to GE:

If you want me to record the games I play so you can make sure I'm not hacking, it will come at a premium of per rank boost.

FREE RECORDINGS OF ALL MY GAMES AND LIVE STREAMING FOR per game.

Each of these prices is PER RANK, meaning from Silver I to Silver II is but from Silver I to Silver III it's .

Order Process

Escrow WILL BE USED. If you cannot escrow, do not bother ordering. Your choice of escrow, approved by me (any major escrow will do).

1) Price determined (if you're buying a bigger rank-up discounts are available, just post a message).

2) Payment placed in escrow.

3) I must have your account (just change the password). Don't worry - accessing the account from a new IP will block Steam store purchases for a week and the boosting will take less than a week, so your Steam wallet funds are safe. I also cannot change the email or secret questions without email confirmation so that is safe as well. I will use your account and boost to your desired rank.

4) Screenshot will be posted on this thread. You may verify this is correct by logging into your account.

5) I send the account details to the escrow and he/she verifies that the rank is accurate. I receive my funds and you get your account back.

If you are uncomfortable with disclosing your account details to a stranger and if you live in timezones from GMT +4 to GMT +11, I can arrange to play with you and carry your account. Note that this will be reasonably slower (due to you getting less MVPs) and will require you to be online during the boosting period.

If you wish this to happen, you'll need to add me as a friend on Steam.

Any questions? Ask below. If you order 5 ranks up or more at a time I'm happy to discuss a discount of 20-30%.

No hacks will be used.

SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:16:35 AM

Thanks for the credit!
Anyway, if you wanna team up in getting clients or if you start getting a queue of people,
i can help Smiley

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 03:43:58 PM

Still offering safe and reliable boosting services!

Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 04:24:53 PM

You didn't mention anything about not using hacks.

Would you be willing to record/screenshare every game to ensure you don't hack? I'll think about ordering if you can.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 04:30:41 PM

Would you be willing to record/screenshare every game to ensure you don't hack? I'll think about ordering if you can.

I can publicly post the official replays of all the games I play.

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:32:13 PM

I think you can also check out last 8 games played on your account at any time too, so it wouldn't be too much of a problem if an escrow holds payment until the buyer is fully sure.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 04:34:06 PM

I think you can also check out last 8 games played on your account at any time too, so it wouldn't be too much of a problem if an escrow holds payment until the buyer is fully sure.
I'm fine with escrow.

Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 07:26:15 PM

I mean while you are playing, so that I can make sure you are not using ESP or any other hacks.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 07:57:07 PM

I mean while you are playing, so that I can make sure you are not using ESP or any other hacks.
I could add that option at a premium, I suppose. I'll get back to you on this. Let me research recording CSGO.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 08:33:23 AM

I could add that option at a premium, I suppose. I'll get back to you on this. Let me research recording CSGO.

Added an option for you to request me to record all my games.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 07:55:29 PM

Added an option for you to request me to record all my games.
Note that the recordings will not include sound. Easier for me and unnecessary for you.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:17:17 AM

So if I understood correctly. This is a service where people pay you to play their games for them cuz they're too lazy to do it themselves ?

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 10:11:12 AM

So if I understood correctly. This is a service where people pay you to play their games for them cuz they're too lazy to do it themselves ?

Three main reasons:

1. Ego. Higher rank = more to boast about
2. Elo. To play with friends who are higher ranks you need to be within a few ranks difference with them or you cannot play competitive games together.
3. Reselling. High level accounts sell for a lot of money. Sometimes people want to rank their accounts from the 2nd highest to the highest, or something like that, then sell the account along with their inventory and such.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 03:03:43 PM

Bump Smiley
Wonder how big a chain of bumps I can make... Smiley Roll Eyes
Chain bump FTW!

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:51:11 PM

Three main reasons:

2. Elo. To play with friends who are higher ranks you need to be within a few ranks difference with them or you cannot play competitive games together.
3. Reselling. High level accounts sell for a lot of money. Sometimes people want to rank their accounts from the 2nd highest to the highest, or something like that, then sell the account along with their inventory and such.
So you're basically paying for bragging rights? I mean... It's a game... The entire point of it is to play it yourself. I also don'g see why anyone would buy these accounts, but perhaps there is something here I don't know about. Inventories can't be worth that much.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 04:52:49 PM

Three main reasons:

So you're basically paying for bragging rights? I mean... It's a game... The entire point of it is to play it yourself. I also don'g see why anyone would buy these accounts, but perhaps there is something here I don't know about. Inventories can't be worth that much.
You can't guess how much high level accounts are worth. I just sold a LEM account with a nett profit of ~$40.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:58:09 PM

Three main reasons:

You can't guess how much high level accounts are worth. I just sold a LEM account with a nett profit of ~$40.
Ah, I see...

I still don't see what is so good about high level accounts, though. Back when I used to play, it didn't matter all that much. It was mostly just a factor that came into play when match-making.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 06:13:21 AM

Bump. Willing to provide a 50% discount on the next order.
Offer stands.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 04:43:09 AM

Bump. Willing to provide a 50% discount on the next order.
Offer stands.
Still offering...

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 11:38:27 AM

Bump. Discount gone, I got an order. I've lowered prices though.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: