Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genstake [GEN] [QT WALLET UPDATE] [STAKE-MINE] [SCRYPT] [FULL POW/POS]  (Read 37062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:12:47 PM

Nice work metakid. I like a lot "Rebrand on dark" Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:35:05 PM

I talked with presstab and the cost is $7(0.03BTC)/mo with $30(0.13BTC) install fee. and min 6 months up front. so $72 (0.31BTC) up front. You can see his first rate
Block Explorers here:  http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/index.php

You will find none better. Let's do this.
You are absolut right, we will get no better one - presstabs work is simply amazing (Coins and Explorer).. but it cant be up to just the two of us to get this thing rollin'.
Who would chip in as well?

Hort, i changed your post a little  Wink

Hey guys, was just checking in to see what on earth is up with this fine coin. Dev is gone as far as I can tell, I just completed a rebrand of this before he totally disappeared. So I can help with anything front-end, design, website etc. I also have a few domains that may be interesting for the site.

Here's where the rebrand is at, if anything wanted to give the 'galaxy' a bit more life and animate the lot now.

Yes, I like rebrand on dark myself too. The block explorer is up and running so the next step is a new website which you say you can help with? Please give more details so we can proceed. I too believe the dev has gone so maybe we give him another month max and then we'll start a new thread. A short roadmap below:

Block Explorer - Done
New Website - In progress
New BCT Thread - In progress
New Wallet with Block Splitting - In progress

Am I missing anything? Additional ideas?
metakid

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:46:02 PM

Yes, I like rebrand on dark myself too. The block explorer is up and running so the next step is a new website which you say you can help with? Please give more details so we can proceed. I too believe the dev has gone so maybe we give him another month max and then we'll start a new thread. A short roadmap below:

Block Explorer - Done

Great I'm glad you like it! The idea is was to have a logo that can work as well on dark and on light also. I love it on dark also, can push the galactic theme a bit more there so I may do that.

About the site, it's my day job to design front-end, websites and mobile interfaces so yes I can certainly help. The idea with the 'G3N' was based on having an amazing domain which was allowed with the spinning round of the E. So, I have control of the domain: g3n.io, which if you ask me is pretty classic, because apart from being super short, it sort of spells out the word 'genio', which in latin based languages means genius.

So yea let's see what we want on a site and get started!
HORT

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:37:05 PM

Block Explorer - Done

Great I'm glad you like it! The idea is was to have a logo that can work as well on dark and on light also. I love it on dark also, can push the galactic theme a bit more there so I may do that.

About the site, it's my day job to design front-end, websites and mobile interfaces so yes I can certainly help. The idea with the 'G3N' was based on having an amazing domain which was allowed with the spinning round of the E. So, I have control of the domain: g3n.io, which if you ask me is pretty classic, because apart from being super short, it sort of spells out the word 'genio', which in latin based languages means genius.

So yea let's see what we want on a site and get started!

Nice, I like g3n.io. Perfect. Should we give the dev anymore time or should we start on a new OP?

I have already talked with Presstab about a new block splitting wallet and costs associated with it. PM me costs of website and we can move forward on this.
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:51:27 PM

will there be a takeover or something?
looking at the growth lately it might be good
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:48:53 PM

I do the translation into Spanish if you want guys. As I did this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083707.0
HORT

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:05:35 PM

Yes, most likely. Giving the dev a week or two more and then if nothing a takeover will be initiated.
HORT

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:06:36 PM

I do the translation into Spanish if you want guys. As I did this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083707.0

OK, looks good.
kampretkabur

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:08:20 PM

Yes, most likely. Giving the dev a week or two more and then if nothing a takeover will be initiated.
will look forward to it, i delete my wallet.dat coz i was on a fork n lost many stakes of this coin
Ironhorse

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:21:54 AM

Very nice work metakid, i like "Rebrand on dark". Waiting for takeover guys.

Greetings  Grin
kampretkabur

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:25:34 PM

just hoping i wont miss the takeover, it looks good already
HORT

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:50:04 PM

just hoping i wont miss the takeover, it looks good already

Don't worry all information will be posted here including new thread link.
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:47:08 AM

With the current network weight (5617439) I cant practically stake. But that 's a good sign Grin
Ironhorse

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:07:18 PM

The same happens to me freemind1, but as you say it is a good sign that people have interest in Gen.
HORT

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:45:58 PM

OK all, just a quick update about takeover. In a week it will be two months since the dev was last heard from/logged in. Let's start the beginnings of the takeover.

Quick Roadmap

Block Explorer - Up and running:  http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/GEN/index.php

New thread - Initiating in approximately one week

New website - Initiating alongside new thread or shortly thereafter

New wallet - Working on a new UI and block spitting once new thread and website are both active

If anyone has additional ideas/input let's hear them. Thanks!
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:48:40 PM

OK all, just a quick update about takeover. In a week it will be two months since the dev was last heard from/logged in. Let's start the beginnings of the takeover.

Quick Roadmap

Block Explorer - Up and running:  http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/GEN/index.php

New wallet - Working on a new UI and block spitting once new thread and website are both active

Best block explorer out there!

kampretkabur

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:09:11 AM

Quick Roadmap

Best block explorer out there!
true, it has almost all the informations we need
metakid

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:12:29 AM

Quick Roadmap

Can't wait to get cracking on design/front-end for these bits! Good times Cheesy
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:04:21 PM

On suprnova GEN pool it says boldly:
This coin forks a lot, make sure your wallet is on the same block as the pool and stop mining immediately if you feel something is wrong - this coin needs a fix for that urgently
I wonder what the problem is/was and if this has been fixed. Maybe one of us should contact ocminer to find out what he thinks should be fixed on GEN?

Ironhorse

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:44:06 PM

So takeover and new ANN will be within one week as HORT says?. Have a few coins but  i bet for Gen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: