Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NANAS] BananaBits - Home of the 1-Click Masternode! Scrypt NINJA  (Read 38078 times)
raithe

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 07:59:53 AM

Been following this coin for awhile, looks interesting.  Feels pretty similar to what a few other coins are currently doing or planning, but with a starting marketcap far lower to enter.  Some general questions for if you can answer any of them:

Do individual users set their own price per tweet?

Can users choose to decline advertisers they don't feel comfortable tweeting about?
 -- Do the users approve the advertiser, or the exact ad copy that is going to be tweeted?  

Are there discounts for buying tweets in bulk, or buying a network-wide ad?

Do individual users need to hit a minimum number of NANAS threshold in order to withdraw?

Are any tweets ever automatically posted that are not rewarded with NANAS?

BananaBits (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:27:21 AM

Been following this coin for awhile, looks interesting.  Feels pretty similar to what a few other coins are currently doing or planning, but with a starting marketcap far lower to enter.  Some general questions for if you can answer any of them:

Can users choose to decline advertisers they don't feel comfortable tweeting about?
 -- Do the users approve the advertiser, or the exact ad copy that is going to be tweeted?  

Do individual users need to hit a minimum number of NANAS threshold in order to withdraw?

- Users set their own price
- Users approve the exact ads
- There is no discount functionality, but that might be something nice to add for the future
- No minimum, you are paid directly into your wallet user to user
- Nothing is ever automatically posted without being approved by the user, all status updates are paid

Thanks!
BananaBits (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:31:16 AM

We're just working on solving a common problem with the twitter api with spaces in the tweets that causes the api to respond with an error code.  Once that last hurdle is sorted than we are good to go for the big reveal.  Grin
raithe

Activity: 332

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 09:47:33 AM

- Users set their own price
- Users approve the exact ads
- There is no discount functionality, but that might be something nice to add for the future
- No minimum, you are paid directly into your wallet user to user
- Nothing is ever automatically posted without being approved by the user, all status updates are paid

Thanks!

Awesome, and thanks for the quick response.  =)

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:17:43 AM

Very nice, can't wait to see the end result.

twitter @antiiclimax
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:31:26 PM

I am quite pleased with my choice of this coin. Keep up the good work, dev. My bags are packed and my team and I are ready to push. How does 15k sound to everyone? Wink
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:11:55 PM

I am quite pleased with my choice of this coin. Keep up the good work, dev. My bags are packed and my team and I are ready to push. How does 15k sound to everyone? Wink

Nobody cares about your 500 NANA holding ok.  Smiley

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
Ccexicocartel

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:19:00 AM

15k? are you kidding me? 15K just sets the marketcap to 22k USD which is nothing compared to what NANAS is going to offer.
After the release the value will naturally grow to where it deserves to be.
HODL

No reason to do it all at once though! I shall teach you, young padawan: Watch the $NANAS chart and learn the ways of profit, one step, one higher floor, at a time.
prospecta

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:30:34 AM

No reason to do it all at once though! I shall teach you, young padawan: Watch the $NANAS chart and learn the ways of profit, one step, one higher floor, at a time.

Weren't you an XTP supporter hahahahahahaha?

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 03:43:24 PM

15k? are you kidding me? 15K just sets the marketcap to 22k USD which is nothing compared to what NANAS is going to offer.
After the release the value will naturally grow to where it deserves to be.
HODL

Please compare todays price and charts with yesterday and think again. I hope your right as I hope to win the lottery some day.

Ccexicocartel

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:34:55 PM

Weren't you an XTP supporter hahahahahahaha?

Just a buyer of XTP not a supporter. Man was that coin a clusterfuck, lol, that one hurt. $NANAS on the other hand has been nice to me thus far.
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:56:46 AM

is it still alive, got too many coins on hand, got a lil confused
wurstgelee

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:32:57 AM

We're just working on solving a common problem with the twitter api with spaces in the tweets that causes the api to respond with an error code.  Once that last hurdle is sorted than we are good to go for the big reveal.  Grin

Soooooooo......? Smiley

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:34:31 PM

Very nice coin .
prices remain stable
prospecta

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:16:56 AM

!seen banana stand

AmericanPsycho

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:17:55 AM

this coin seems like it could be attractive due to the viral name.   very cool.  maybe the next doge?
BananaBits (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:20:05 AM

!seen banana stand
Code:
BananaStand.uiTest = COMPLETE;
BananaStand.setAction(compileWindowsAction);
BananaStand.setReleaseDateTime(soon);
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:48:42 AM

!seen banana stand
Code:
BananaStand.uiTest = COMPLETE;
BananaStand.setAction(compileWindowsAction);
BananaStand.setReleaseDateTime(soon);

what is soon....

next days,weeks month?

BananaBits (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:56:47 AM

what is soon....

next days,weeks month?
Day or two Cheesy
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:06:28 AM

what is soon....

next days,weeks month?
Day or two Cheesy

okay thanks,

that is very soon  Grin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: