Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How greedy you are ?
I lost shitload of money .. what do you think ? - 144 (44.9%)
I'am not , I play it smart - 177 (55.1%)
Total Voters: 321

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How greedy you are ?  (Read 50845 times)
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:57:30 AM

Wanted to know how greedy people actually are , I'am personally not into gambling with the real meaning to be honest
however I see a lot of my friends says "im stupid" and stuff like that , because they start earning a lot on the begining then they get greedy and lose basically all , does it happen to you ?

Yes! same here i have plenty of greediness in me every time i play gambling it makes me focus on winning the money and i really bet my money all of them to win a greater one my friend asked me to quit and play sports but i said no because i really want to win much greater money than i earn im very addicted and very greedy on money by gambling. 
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:03:15 AM

I did not lose loads of money but I don't think that I'm playing it smart too.
Because even if I try different patterns I always lose in the end.
Maybe I could just control myself.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 07:42:28 AM

I did not lose loads of money but I don't think that I'm playing it smart too.
Because even if I try different patterns I always lose in the end.
Maybe I could just control myself.

Same for me, I did not lose that much amount of money but I still regret being greedy and then lose that amount in the end. Money is still money even though how small it is and that's hard-earned money so it really hurts when I see my balance getting smaller and eventually become zero. I'm really greedy not stopping myself when I am on the winning side and when I am on the losing side, I always chase my losses and we know what happens when we chase our losses. Now, I learned my lesson and as much as possible I avoid visiting gambling sites again.

lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:10:02 AM

Wanted to know how greedy people actually are , I'am personally not into gambling with the real meaning to be honest
however I see a lot of my friends says "im stupid" and stuff like that , because they start earning a lot on the begining then they get greedy and lose basically all , does it happen to you ?

Yes! same here i have plenty of greediness in me every time i play gambling it makes me focus on winning the money and i really bet my money all of them to win a greater one my friend asked me to quit and play sports but i said no because i really want to win much greater money than i earn im very addicted and very greedy on money by gambling. 
I guess you has right for focus on winning the money but just need have a control of yourself. i'm sure in all the time you have gambling there are times where you win games and at there you must stopping at the moment and trying again in another days.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:44:19 PM

If one of your friends cannot stop you from betting more, bring two friends. If two friends can't stop you neither, bring a bunch of friends. If sports cannot distract you from gambling, try other stronger hobbies, stronger than money.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:39:58 AM

If one of your friends cannot stop you from betting more, bring two friends. If two friends can't stop you neither, bring a bunch of friends. If sports cannot distract you from gambling, try other stronger hobbies, stronger than money.
LOL, that is so desperate, your friend cannot help you on your addiction to bet because your friends might be gamblers. The real change starts in you and your family can only help who are not into gambling. Greediness is always the root cause of addiction so we should not gamble for money but for fun.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:04:45 AM

Way back from several years I am that really greedy to the point that I don't want to lose any single cent of the money that I am holding.

But as of now, I am not that too greedy anymore because that greediness is the root of all evil things. So I just manage to be on neutral side.

Because the fact is that we really need money but we don't have to be greedy at all.

Vires in Numeris
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 04:02:41 AM

Im not greedy that much i always play smart where i place bet low when im not sure in my play but if im sure in my play i always bet high and i always get to win and after i win i never hold my bitcoin on gambling website because how if the owner remove my bitcoin there because i don't have a control on the website.

Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:11:39 AM

I used to be greedy as a pig !  Grin I used to trade in futures and options unlike online gambling. Lost a good chunk of money and learnt in the hard way. The thing is I was so convinced that there is a holy grail method to win and I could make money. Yeah I was blinded by greed until one day when my bank account got wiped out.

But no worries, I knew shit would happen and I made a separate bank account just for trading. I had to take in the reality and stopped trading. I do hold some investments ..long term investments and am happy with it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:17:41 AM

Im not greedy that much i always play smart where i place bet low when im not sure in my play but if im sure in my play i always bet high and i always get to win and after i win i never hold my bitcoin on gambling website because how if the owner remove my bitcoin there because i don't have a control on the website.
lol how could you know your bet would win when you set your bet higher? how if your high amount bet lost then even you are very confident? nothing sure in gambling , everything are undecided and noone know about the outcome. greedy or not , your luck determine your winning or lost. just the fact most of the times people just get lost.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:21:27 PM

I am also not a greedy person but I guess I will not stop until I reached my target, although it was draining the time and my mind. I was always like this, even I never skipping work to seek for bitcoin, but I enjoy everything I do
I think you are already addicted in gambling because even if you are loosing your money or bitcoin you can still enjoying it and addicted person always enjoys what they are doing. But always beware that there is no affected in you family.

Well, it's kinda weird that he losing money on gambling and he still enjoy it and yes, he addicted into gambling. Addicted into gambling is one reason why you become greedy.
He really enjoys gambling even if he lose because he is already addicted in to it. So even if he end up bankruptcy until he didn't don't care for what is the outcome of his addiction he will still do it because he really just enjoys it.
i enjoy gambling too, it gives a really decent possibility to get that much entertainment, i think that it is important not to be greedy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:21:53 PM

lol how could you know your bet would win when you set your bet higher? how if your high amount bet lost then even you are very confident? nothing sure in gambling , everything are undecided and noone know about the outcome. greedy or not , your luck determine your winning or lost. just the fact most of the times people just get lost.

Yeah, that is not smart way of gambling to put high amount on risk, I also agreed with you it not possible to win every time in gambling even if we are 98% sure about the outcome, unexpected result can make the whole situation very bad and we can lose everything there.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:33:32 PM

I always greedy when i come into gambling. Don't know why it's really hard to control myself on gambling, even i win in the beginning, but i become more greedy and in the end, i lose it all.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 04:39:49 PM

i am quite i greedy guy, i don't stop even i win alots therefore i start to lose.

SElf control, is important :/
stadus
Legendary

Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:46:17 AM

i am quite i greedy guy, i don't stop even i win alots therefore i start to lose.

Bad for you, you should learn how to control yourself in gambling because no matter how lucky you are you will still run out of luck giving the circumstances that our luck may not be with us all the time. You need to learn from your mistakes in the past and applied it in the present to enjoy more in gambling.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:06:18 AM

Off course in gambling self-control is more important. If you do not control your emotions, then the result should be like this you lose all your winning at the end of the day. Comes to me I have control on my play. If I feel I am losing money, i will stop playing immediately and will continue some other time.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:17:39 AM

we are all greedy in nature and nobody is excluded.

the difference is in the control, some people control their emotions and not get too greedy but some others are going to give in to the emotions and lose their control over nothing and waste their money for no good reason.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:12:06 AM

the difference is in the control, some people control their emotions and not get too greedy but some others are going to give in to the emotions and lose their control over nothing and waste their money for no good reason.
Yes, emotion control is the key for not being so greedy while gambling. Emotion control is only possible for a gambler only after certain time amount of experience with gambling. But,mostly gamblers will get exhausted after a long run with gambling so they do not have time to develop their emotion control capabilities.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
freedomgo
Legendary

Merit: 1146

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:06:09 AM

Yes, emotion control is the key for not being so greedy while gambling. Emotion control is only possible for a gambler only after certain time amount of experience with gambling. But,mostly gamblers will get exhausted after a long run with gambling so they do not have time to develop their emotion control capabilities.
And even if you are good in controlling your emotion but you gamble with less money you will be desperate to earn in the long run once you experience winning, that is the reality as we all started to gamble for fun until we became ambitious and we want to make fast and easy money.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:55:57 AM

I think that I am not that greedy, I am only greedy when I need to be greedy because if you are not greedy at sometimes your are not going to save any money.
You cannot always be paying for this and that you have to think about your self as well.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: