Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:37:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: thebitcoinquiz.com is an alt of puzzel.me  (Read 2986 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:15:04 PM

This is one that I am not wrong about.

Scammers profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=349239

I had originally left a neutral on thebitcoinquiz.com saying that he is a potential alt of puzzel.me, because I thought I remembered reading a post somewhere in lending saying that the account was sold.

Earlier today I had received a PM from him asking me to remove the neutral, and him claiming that he purchased puzzel.me in November/December of 2014. However this did not fit the timeline of my rating against him:

Potential alt of puzzel.me

The address 1BwEvWwjBTfJBBQBKPiq5i9GdS7ZxsRCqo was posted/quoted https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888257.msg9954512#msg9954512 by puzzel.me

The address 1LWjNBMVeAJcfqMfYvLXeGoPYVBMwf85zp was posted https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907271.msg10315206#msg10315206 by thebitcoinquiz.com

I remember some time back that someone had claimed they sold this account (unable to find now due to forum search disabled and google search comes back with too many results). Additionally this user is receiving payment for their signature campaign to another address that is not connected to puzzel.me
The two addresses are connected via txid 34cc6c87ece57db5cc87a8c2412ced34dcbe61f852d256cb6d4b10bc3b0e19be

After I explained to him that his claim did not fit the timeline, I told him that I would need some evidence of the purchase of puzzel.me for me to remove the neutral, he told me that he deleted his old PM's and did not have it. I later explained that I only gave him a neutral because I thought his account was sold and it would be possible that he is no longer puzzel.me. He later claimed that he personally created the account and it is not a sold account and that he could sign a message proving as much.

I eventually ask him to sign a message from 12Xbr6rM6NiVGhXuf14r2jAz1royY3vAyf which he was quoted as posting here (his original post has since been edited). He replied saying that he is on his phone and cannot access his bc.i web wallet to sign a message, but could send a small amount to an address of my choice. I tell him to send a small amount to 1Ct3qb4nE3THsmHmSirP4XQqf8qn5Xf2Ad (my tipping address), which he did via txid 5b865c95e8a6a3ed64b599e1195d4a9928241f8f9ace4636410820d3aa67d71d (please view via blockchain.info - there is a public note from him)

The address 12Xbr6rM6NiVGhXuf14r2jAz1royY3vAyf also signed txid 19bf7ad467ecbc915aa1040507d4aad206097160ede048def052384f8a39c96b which was also signed by 1Km9U8gY4ZNjkAoLPiicQcw33JKL9yK4wL

The address 1Km9U8gY4ZNjkAoLPiicQcw33JKL9yK4wL also signed txid 34cc6c87ece57db5cc87a8c2412ced34dcbe61f852d256cb6d4b10bc3b0e19be which was also signed by 1BwEvWwjBTfJBBQBKPiq5i9GdS7ZxsRCqo

The address 1BwEvWwjBTfJBBQBKPiq5i9GdS7ZxsRCqo was posted here by puzzel.me. In theory the fact that thebitcoinquiz.com claimed to purchase puzzel.me in November would point to his innocence, however this is not the case.

stellar69 is tagged as being a probable alt of puzzel.me by BadBear (in mid December). This account asked for a loan on this post to be funded to 1DDpkieFmJuRAskNYzDAdDfjhFqRHAmeNk which also signed the above transaction. Not only that, but since he offered collateral, he got the loan and repaid it via txid a54650f6ce38ddd5b46606fa94d4ee0f50bfd9ec025b0dc3d259b7a2baafbd5c which he posted here and had inputs from 1DDpkieFmJuRAskNYzDAdDfjhFqRHAmeNk

edit: Also the very first post by puzzel.me is this which was a contest entitled "The Bitcoin Quiz! Win Upto 1BTC! From 5th August to 11th August "

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:18:25 PM

Relevant PM's

Quote from: Quickseller liank=action=profile;u=358020 date=1433422394
Hey!
I just saw that you gave me a neutral trust(almost negative) claiming that I am an alt of puzzel.me .

Yes, I do control the account puzzel.me(haven't opened it since a long time), but I am not the creator of that account.
As you know I do deal in account buying and selling like you used to do, and I bought this account puzzel.me , a long time ago sometime back in November-December 2015, and as it had a negative trust on it, i got it for a really cheap price, and so i thought i would earn some profit by reselling it for a bit higher price.

I did try to resell it, almost sold it, but the buyer returned me the account after a few days cuz he got a better deal somewhere else. So now till date i still am holding that account with me and just so that i get back the money what i invested in that account i earlier used the puzzel.me account for paid signature advertising.

So yes, i am in possession of that account but am not the creator of the account. And if you get a buyer for that account, do send him to me, the account is almost a sr. Member and em ready to sell it for as low as 0.05BTC.

Hope that clears it up and hope that soon that neutral trust will be removed.
Regards
can you check your records and find out exactly when you bought it, and show proof please?
I don't know the exact date but I am sure that I bought it in the first week of November.
I met the seller on primedice and we did send each other 3-4 PMs to finalize the deal but
I've deleted all the PMs and sent msgs that came to be before march 2015, just believed that all of them were useless and were clogging up the inbox.
So , I bought It in first week of November but don't have any PMs as proof related to the deal. Is there some other kind of proof that I can show?
All I can tell is that I was just involved in a lot of account trades at that time(we also talked about the Hero account that I bought for 0.1BTC and you talked about selling your collection of accounts and all), so I just bought up that account to gain a meagre profit. That's all, do some more research if you feel like and please get that trust fixed soon.

Thanks
Your story does not line up with other evidence that I have about puzzel.me. Without proof of the above I am not able to remove my rating. My rating is only a neutral it does not affect your trust score
And I appreciate it that without any air tight proof you have just given me a neutral trust and not a full fledged negative trust, but still I am just holding that account and am not an alt of puzzel.me. The trust rating could have better said that I am holding the puzzel.me account rather than being an alt of someone and so on.

Thanks
There is air tight proof. The issue is that the address that you posted that connected you to the person who tried to extort johnny was posted several months ago and the fact that there was a report that your account was sold.
You mean "thebitcoinquiz.com" was sold? Eh. I created this account and this account has never ever been put up for sale.

I remember someone trying to put the domain 'thebitcoinquiz.com' up as collateral for a loan and they claimed that they sold the account (IIRC)
I bet the account was never ever ever sold. Show me the person who claimed that the account was sold? I can sign messages from all the addresses linked to this account.
I have all the proofs to prove that this account never got sold.
can you sign a message from 1Km9U8gY4ZNjkAoLPiicQcw33JKL9yK4wL

if you can then please sign the following message:
Code:
this is to confirm to quickseller that thebitcoinquiz.com is not a sold account today is June 4 2015
I guess I said that I can sign a message to show that I own this account and not to show you that I have possessed other account is the past. If you are looking to link me with mailmansdoge, then yes, I bought that account too. I've already told you that I've dealt with many negatively trusted accounts, but I swear that I wasn't ever involved in a scam with any of those accounts, the wrong doings had all been done before I bought these accounts.

And if you really want to know if "thebitcoinquiz.com" is sold or not then please send me an actual address that was linked with this account in the past, so that I can sign it, this account has never been sold.

Thanks
you were quoted as posting that address here
Recheck the link that you gave me. The link has my address quoted as : 12Xbr6rM6NiVGhXuf14r2jAz1royY3vAyf

And not the one which you gave.

Thanks
That is my mistake. I am not sure how that happened. Can you sign a message from that address?
The previous address which you have to sign was also owned by me, but was used in a different account(that account was also bought earlier and wasn't created by me, so don't start accusing me of things again), and yes I can sign a message with this address : 12Xbr6rM6NiVGhXuf14r2jAz1royY3vAyf . But I am on mobile and blockchain.info doesn't allow me to sign a message on mobile and I wont be on pc for a week. So can i send a small amount of bitcoin to your address using this address : 12Xbr6rM6NiVGhXuf14r2jAz1royY3vAyf  and I can also leave a public message on that tx claiming that this address is owned by thebitcoinquiz.com and todays dat and all? That should work as a fine alternative? Is it fine?
Sure, go ahead and send a small amount from the above address to my tipping address 1Ct3qb4nE3THsmHmSirP4XQqf8qn5Xf2Ad and I will send it back (minus the tx fee)
Sent. https://blockchain.info/tx/5b865c95e8a6a3ed64b599e1195d4a9928241f8f9ace4636410820d3aa67d71d

Now what?
got it. Do you want me to send it back to 12Xbr6rM6NiVGhXuf14r2jAz1royY3vAyf
No lol. Its fine. I hardly sent anything. Keep it man.
are you sure?
I am sure. What else do you need?

You gonna remove that negative trust?
I am still looking at everything. Give me a few mins
Fine Smiley . Tell me if you want to know something else.
Thanks
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:26:55 PM

Disagreed. This is a kid who's giving his boards. I have his residential address as well. Also added him on FB. If this is puzzel.me then puzzle.me has to be an Indian school kid.

PS : I do not know puzzle.me or have any recollection of what his origin story was or the fallout of his scam attempts(??), I was absent from the forum for a good amount of 2014.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:33:57 PM

I have already agreed that I posses puzzel.me , mailmansdoge ( the address 1Km9U8gY4ZNjkAoLPiicQcw33JKL9yK4wL  is linked with mailmansdoge account, you forgot to mention it). And you never asked me about stellar69 , I also posses that account but they were all bought by me cause they were being offered for cheap prices and I thought they might have a market and I might earn some profit, but I failed to sell them(for a marginal profit), and so these account kept on stinking with me and I used these accounts to get my investment(which I used to buy these accounts) back by joining signature campaigns with them, and that's where I used those addresses. Those addresses are not linked to any scam and have been just used after November/december after I bought these accounts. I now don't know that how do these things makes me a culprit of all the things that other people did?
I've been telling you all these things since the beginning and I don't anything going wrong here. Yes those all addresses are linked and are owned by me cuz those accounts are also owned by me(since the time those addresses were posted I owned those accounts) and so its obvious that if I own an account then ill use m address with it. But there is a huge difference between owning it and creating it.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:35:22 PM

I have already agreed that I posses puzzel.me , mailmansdoge ( the address 1Km9U8gY4ZNjkAoLPiicQcw33JKL9yK4wL  is linked with mailmansdoge account, you forgot to mention it). And you never asked me about stellar69 , I also posses that account but they were all bought by me cause they were being offered for cheap prices and I thought they might have a market and I might earn some profit, but I failed to sell them(for a marginal profit), and so these account kept on stinking with me and I used these accounts to get my investment(which I used to buy these accounts) back by joining signature campaigns with them, and that's where I used those addresses. Those addresses are not linked to any scam and have been just used after November/december after I bought these accounts. I now don't know that how do these things makes me a culprit of all the things that other people did?
I've been telling you all these things since the beginning and I don't anything going wrong here. Yes those all addresses are linked and are owned by me cuz those accounts are also owned by me(since the time those addresses were posted I owned those accounts) and so its obvious that if I own an account then ill use m address with it. But there is a huge difference between owning it and creating it.
Just another example of where Quickseller is trying to abuse his trust power to get rid of account sellers besides himself. Nothing new to see here guys, move along.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:37:35 PM

Out of curiosity, why did you buy these accounts and from whom ?

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
gampher

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:41:13 PM

Disagreed. This is a kid who's giving his boards. I have his residential address as well. Also added him on FB. If this is puzzel.me then puzzle.me has to be an Indian school kid.

PS : I do not know puzzle.me or have any recollection of what his origin story was or the fallout of his scam attempts(??), I was absent from the forum for a good amount of 2014.

Why can't puzzel.me be an Indian school kid? I am pretty sure thebitcoinquiz.com is his alt. Legenster sorry to say but you are just backing up a scammer. Your statements don't prove that thebitcoinquiz.com isn't his alt.
Also I got another proof though might not be a valid one. Puzzel.me ran a quiz game and it was all scam. He asked for bitcoins to reveal answers to people. Everyone knows about that scam quiz thing. Also thebitcoinquiz.com was registered during the same time period. Thus, another quiz game after puzzel.me was a flop.
This is just my small accusation adding in the list of BIG accusation of Quickseller.

Very well done Quickseller.
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:43:12 PM

Puzzel.me was bought from a guy on primedice, others were brought from btctalk users.
And I know the original owner of puzzel.me account, we used to discuss ideas together on dogecoin IRC, later on he sold that account, and then after a few months I bought that account from this pd guy. Don't know much about what happened in between.
And as account trading is allowed on the forum, I don't think I did anything wrong.

Why can't puzzel.me be an Indian school kid? I am pretty sure thebitcoinquiz.com is his alt. Legenster sorry to say but you are just backing up a scammer. Your statements don't prove that thebitcoinquiz.com isn't his alt.
Also I got another proof though might not be a valid one. Puzzel.me ran a quiz game and it was all scam. He asked for bitcoins to reveal answers to people. Everyone knows about that scam quiz thing. Also thebitcoinquiz.com was registered during the same time period. Thus, another quiz game after puzzel.me was a flop.
This is just my small accusation adding in the list of BIG accusation of Quickseller.

The quiz idea was mine's and puzzel.me's both. Later on he went on to conduct it alone. And I don't know much what happened after it, but I know that puzzel.me got sold. And yes, puzzel.me was indian, idk if he was school kid or not.
And the accounts weren't registered during the same period, and there weren't any accusations against the quiz (IIRC), but I don't remember much.

legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:46:47 PM

Puzzel.me was bought from a guy on primedice, others were brought from btctalk users.
And I know the original owner of puzzel.me account, we used to discuss ideas together on dogecoin IRC, later on he sold that account, and then after a few months I bought that account from this pd guy. Don't know much about what happened in between.
And as account trading is allowed on the forum, I don't think I did anything wrong.

If you knew what he was upto then you knew very well about the kind of heat it would bring if you bought such an account. Now you have to deal with it.

Quickie boy is a moron; so dont worry about him, try to stay true to the people who you trade with and maintain transparency in everything you do here, no one will care about his accusations.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:49:49 PM

If you knew what he was upto then you knew very well about the kind of heat it would bring if you bought such an account. Now you have to deal with it.

Quickie boy is a moron; so dont worry about him, try to stay true to the people who you trade with and maintain transparency in everything you do here, no one will care about his accusations.

The original owner was a pretty fine person and I don't really think that he would have done something wrong. But idk much.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:51:23 PM

seller69 was tagged by BadBear both before and after the various addresses were posted. This should serve as evidence that the same person likely controlled the accounts both before and after he tagged the accounts as being probable alts of puzzle.me (the person why tried the failed blackmail attempt).

There is also the issue of the fact that puzzle.me's first post is essentially your handle.

most of the other posts here are "I hate quickseller" posts and are off topic.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:53:57 PM

There is also this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053201.0

The account is spend-linked to thebitcoinquiz and puzzle.me however he claimed to know nothing about puzzle.me Roll Eyes
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:57:25 PM

seller69 was tagged by BadBear both before and after the various addresses were posted. This should serve as evidence that the same person likely controlled the accounts both before and after he tagged the accounts as being probable alts of puzzle.me (the person why tried the failed blackmail attempt).

There is also the issue of the fact that puzzle.me's first post is essentially your handle.

Accusations had already been made against stellar69* back in mid of November, badbear just made the mark permanent after a month, it doesn't mean that I was an alt of puzzel.me, its that stellar69 was an alt lf puzzel.me back in November and badbear based on previous evidences left a neg trust in December.

P.S : I am not going to explain any further.

Tldr; I am an account trader and traded a lot and lots of accounts back in December/november(all my customers were happy), I also bought stellar69, mailmansdoge, puzzel.me after they got negative trust(got em for cheap), and so I used those accounts and this guys is indirectly/unknowingly harassing me for using those accounts.
 bye
Edit: You all are free to give me negative trust if you believe in quickseller. Thanks

gampher

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:08:18 PM

The quiz idea was mine's and puzzel.me's both. Later on he went on to conduct it alone. And I don't know much what happened after it, but I know that puzzel.me got sold. And yes, puzzel.me was indian, idk if he was school kid or not.
And the accounts weren't registered during the same period, and there weren't any accusations against the quiz (IIRC), but I don't remember much.

Please stop now. You have made enough stories. You are literally trying to get out of the situation by making silly excuses. Stop making more stories. If I put up another accusation I am sure I will get a nice story once again.

Its really sad that legendster is backing him up.
The best thing we can do now is PM theymos to check IP Logs and if the IPs are close to similar ( many people have dynamic IPs ) its obvious this scam accusation is 100% correct.
gampher

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:12:54 PM

Accusations had already been made against stellar69* back in mid of November, badbear just made the mark permanent after a month, it doesn't mean that I was an alt of puzzel.me, its that stellar69 was an alt lf puzzel.me back in November and badbear based on previous evidences left a neg trust in December.

Tldr; I am an account trader and traded a lot and lots of accounts back in December/november(all my customers were happy), I also bought stellar69, mailmansdoge, puzzel.me after they got negative trust(got em for cheap), and so I used those accounts and this guys is indirectly/unknowingly harassing me for using those accounts.
 bye
Edit: You all are free to give me negative trust if you believe in quickseller. Thanks

So yet another story. So you mean you bought both puzzel.me and stellar69. Also you stated they were both from different buyers and different places. And now you say that "co-incidentally" stellar69 proved out to be puzzel.me's alt.
Wow, So Weird Story. I tried a lot to make myself think its true but sadly my brain and heart don't agree.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:18:28 PM

Hate quickseller all you want but look through what he posted. More then enough "evidence" has been posted IMO.

I do think he can be a little quick once in awhile but it looks like he's done a fair amount of research and is probably right this time.
gampher

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:27:13 PM

Hate quickseller all you want but look through what he posted. More then enough "evidence" has been posted IMO.

I do think he can be a little quick once in awhile but it looks like he's done a fair amount of research and is probably right this time.

Yes he looks all right this time and I have reverified all those things and confirm that thebitcoinquiz is a scammer and is making stories to save himself.
Xestr can you leave a negative feedback? As neither I not Quickseller is in default list.
AccountTrader

Activity: 321

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:37:55 PM

Just another example of where Quickseller is trying to abuse his trust power to get rid of account sellers besides himself. Nothing new to see here guys, move along.

That is a funny example you have there about someone who no longer sells accounts, where was this "trying to get rid of account sellers" with me? Nothing new to see with the post above Just your average hater troll and all around scammer Roll Eyes as usual QS is doing the job other scammers would prefer he never, glad he does.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:38:52 PM

I have already agreed that I posses puzzel.me , mailmansdoge ( the address 1Km9U8gY4ZNjkAoLPiicQcw33JKL9yK4wL  is linked with mailmansdoge account, you forgot to mention it). And you never asked me about stellar69 , I also posses that account but they were all bought by me cause they were being offered for cheap prices and I thought they might have a market and I might earn some profit, but I failed to sell them(for a marginal profit), and so these account kept on stinking with me and I used these accounts to get my investment(which I used to buy these accounts) back by joining signature campaigns with them, and that's where I used those addresses. Those addresses are not linked to any scam and have been just used after November/december after I bought these accounts. I now don't know that how do these things makes me a culprit of all the things that other people did?

bye

So yet another story. So you mean you bought both puzzel.me and stellar69. Also you stated they were both from different buyers and different places. And now you say that "co-incidentally" stellar69 proved out to be puzzel.me's alt.
Wow, So Weird Story. I tried a lot to make myself think its true but sadly my brain and heart don't agree.
Interesting how puzzel.me is disagreeing with himself.....or maybe he just can't see my rating on his other account by default.
gampher

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:43:34 PM

That is a funny example you have there about someone who no longer sells accounts, where was this "trying to get rid of account sellers" with me? Nothing new to see with the post above Just your average hater troll and all around scammer Roll Eyes as usual QS is doing the job other scammers would prefer he never, glad he does.
I do agree QS at times doesn't see the situation properly and goes ahead with giving a negative trust even without having solid proofs.
But this time, he is all correct. All his proofs are good enough to prove that thebitcoinquiz.com is a scammer and an alt of puzzel.me

Too Many Haters for QS around here  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: