Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pharma [XPH] | Scrypt | Masternodes | Real team | Online store  (Read 47007 times)
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:03:32 AM

@ shimlbit and SkyValeey,

You guys are really two trolls 1st class.  Cheesy
alganonim

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:29:14 AM

Say what you want, it's obvious they are not from Poland, if they lie with this then probably lie with everything else ...
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 11:03:02 AM

holy did u every seen some girls?she not as hot as u think...1000´s of that in my town...not bad but not really a model like u mean...u got a girlfriend in the last months?some needs?

No, I've never seen a vagina in real life.  I am a 32 year old wizard.

Dude, I'm just fucking around.  I know she isn't that hot.  She is hot by the standards of girls who are (allegedly) working in the world of crypto though.  Not much competition around here.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:16:51 AM

Good read for Pharma "investors" :-)

Read from last BT dev post, the real and classic crypto drama  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036049.700

My guess is

A. scenario: dump before shop start and pharmateam offline

B. scenario: they starting shop online, folks will buy this fake shop but Pharma won't give any information about company in Poland and they'll dump slow or faster - many possibilities here

It's not easy to start pharmaceutic shop in Poland - you need permision which is not easy to get.

They can even register some company but I don't think they can do that. And even if they'll, they told us that they offline bussiness is not new here, so it would be very funny to see in A scenario or B or another, that "believers" (iq 50?60?: ) are crying because Pharma-shit is what they bought to eat for crypto-dinner lol  Grin Grin Grin
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 11:34:08 AM

I don't know if this is a scam or not.  It does remind me of BitcoinT.  Anyone remember Equinox?  It was quite a while ago but it's ANN reminds me a lot of this and BitcoinT.  It also had it's own batch of random slavs with names you couldn't find on Google.  I wanna say they claimed to be Czech though.  SkyValeey said the XPH devs Polish errors made him believe they were from Russia.  Possible it's the same group of guys and but they are claiming different countries to throw people off their scent and explain their poor English.  This is all pure conjecture I admit.

I would have no moral qualms about trying to blackmail these guys either, if I were 100% convinced it was a scam and had proof.  I'd still release the information after being paid though because fuck em, scam the scammers.  If you have faith in this project, keep holding and thank SkyValeey for giving you a chance to buy more.  If they are legitimate and the store launches successfully next month, nothing he has said will matter.

I never even bought into this.  I'm just interested to see how it turns out and check to see if the dev released any new pics of my waifu.

Yep, that's how it works and it's pretty funny game to blackmail scamers Smiley

The other fact is that people here are so blind that they defend those scamers - I think that they're bagholders.

But even if I'd be bagholder I wouldn't defend obvious scam. Just sell and fuckoff.

I suspect that people from pictures are not just fake, random dudes or friends but they were frightened to take that pictures, which leads to conclusion that Pharma team is not only crypto-weak-scamers but also cheap (probably young) criminals.

The photos are not taken from internet but made by Pharma scam team, probably with threatening. Just look at faces-lips+eyes.

So y'all screaming about no proofs etc. - WHO da fuck do you defend?

Criminals?

New low in crypto detected here.

Btw. Price is not crashing because they have walls support and they're controling probably much more than 13,5% supply selling pretty slowly and buying own asks for fake volume (nr 1 vol every day at ccex - 30btc vol lol, probably 90% is fake lol).
Ccex talk about scamish tech aspects of Pharmascam, good read: http://pastebin.com/YkXgMx9A

Their body language is that of a guy who has a gun pointed at him from off camera.  Theresa looks calm, but she is probably there willingly because she is banging one of the gang members.

The pastebin is nothing conclusive, but it raises more questions and creates more doubt.  This whole thing is way too fishy for me.  Too many things don't add up, too many things don't make sense.

People are finding a reason to attack you because they can't attack your evidence.  Like I said, if XPH is legit and the store launches as they say, you'll be proven wrong and none of this will matter.  You may not have posted any 100% conclusive proof, but some very strong circumstantial evidence.  With so many scams out there, people should be encouraging honest and open discussions of these things, and not scream FUD every time something negative is posted.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:49:20 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 12:11:18 PM by drays

Guys, your comments and conclusions regarding the "body language" and "face expression" on photos are hilarious Grin

You know there are different people, and everyone has its own impression on what is normal, what is not.
Don't play psychologists. You aren't one Smiley

BTW, if you are into analysing facial expressions, and enjoy doing that, look at page 8 - except the photos you are copying all the time (this refers to Skyvalees), there are others, where those people have much more natural facial expression (on some of the photos).

SkyValees you try so hard, that I have suspicions regarding your motivation.... But probably you are just pissed off because they did not pay you and denied your blackmail attempts.

------------------------

Cannot resist to make comment regarding locictensde's buulshit posts) - I sincerely wish he meets the guy on the third photo in real life Grin  Grin. I am sure that guy will "explain" him something regarding manners, regarding ways to speak, and regarding his sweater, and after that "meeting", we will not be able to enjoy thoughtful posts by logictense for some time Grin Grin (while he will be healing in hospital)  Grin. I will not miss him, though..  Cool

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:06:15 PM

im working in the pharma industries 2 and i can say...only if u work in the production u need hairnet and my uniform is like these ones in hospital...on every break i need to take my streetwear and put it on...after break again pharmaclothes...there are many rules for hygiene.beard for example...its not allowed to wear a beard..if we are not shaved we have to go home and come back after a shave....so

this is totally a scam
...there is no way to work with a crypto currency...its all fake...just a new theme...i think they dont know anything about pharma....

Another note regarding this... Did you read what you wrote here..? It is a classic example of illogical reasoning, I would call this "a train of random ideas and info". How your info deducts to "so this is totally a scam"? Do they have a beard? Any of them? Did any of them tell they are working in production? How do you know they are not wearing hairnet, when walking into the production area managed by GMP rules..? What you mean saying "there is no way to work with a crypto currency"?
No logic, no reasoning, just pure bits of random info and false conclusions... And why are you trying to feed this to public?  Roll Eyes

What a FUD attack is going on... And no any single proof... They may be scam (highly possible, as with any mew altcoin project last months). But there was no real proof up to now.

... this space is not for rent ...
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 12:37:37 PM

Quote from: InceptionCoin link=topic=1082835.msg11623058#msg11623058

... Lots of nonsense...

All i see is :

Masternode count is growing

This topic is always in the First half of page one..

I doubt anyone is still following all those scam accusations..  The best sentence i read earlier was "Look at their eyes, lips and mouth..  They probably got threathened when those pics were taken" 

Lol..  Honestly? Do you think there was a big Bad Russian guy behind the camera when those pics were taken? You are watching too many movies Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
megadestruct61

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:15:21 PM

WOW this thread.  Fact is people shouting scam have no proof just making accusations.  Fact is masternode network keeps growing and putting out payments.  Fact is this may be a legit honest coin but we won't know until a working store is released.
SkyValeey

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:57:51 PM

This is not scam because masternodes are working

Wow, many people is acting like slaves here only because masternodes is working.
They think they'll earn a tons of money of 100% scamish coin because they run a masternode.

How low crypto is here? Imo very low.

Nowadays to let morons in crypto to buy crap you only need:

1. working coin
2. working masternodes (or another catchy tech aspect)
3. cheap story - like about serious business without any informations
4. some crap pictures about "company"
5. control of big % of supply, support by walls, 80-90% fake vol

And here we go, "investors" are blinded by working masternodes and sooooon info about company etc. lol

Oh and I forgot:

6. pretty silent Dev

Why silent?

Because when he would start to talk with people, it will be more and more clear - even for blinded fools - that this is 100% scam:-)

Do you want to see what Dev Pharma is doing now?

-->look at this fake volume minutes after minutes at ccex.

Pharma "ynvestor" brain lol:

Quote from: pharma ynvestor
This is not scam, there's no proof! Oh masternodes are working! Oh Masternodes FAP FAP FAP

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 02:30:51 PM

WOW this thread.  Fact is people shouting scam have no proof just making accusations.  Fact is masternode network keeps growing and putting out payments.  Fact is this may be a legit honest coin but we won't know until a working store is released.

Nope, no one has conclusive proof.  No one can be 100% sure either way.  SkyValeey was stretching a bit with some stuff, but some of the things he said raise valid points.  He isn't the first one to say that there is something that seems fishy here.  It MIGHT be a legit coin, and we won't know until the store either launches or the development teams bails after the 1st.  You are gambling basically.  Believe the devs and bet on it being legit, or stay on the sidelines.  There is nothing wrong with discussing what we know and putting any and all evidence out there though for potential investors to evaluate.  People should at least be making informed decisions on whether or not they want to take that bet.  I'm not sure if you have heard, but alt-coins are kinda known for being scams like the VAST MAJORITY of the time.  People's default position should be scam until proven otherwise.

It just annoys me when we have an atmosphere where 90-95% of alts turn out to be nothing but scams, pump and dumps, or just plain old fashioned failures for one reason or another and then bagholders scream FUD and tell everyone to shut up unless they have 100% conclusive proof, as if that is going to happen.  We send people to prison for life on cases built purely on circumstantial evidence, because a preponderance of circumstantial evidence can sometimes be enough.  So I think it's fair to consider circumstantial evidence when it comes to a damn coin.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 02:31:37 PM

Lol..  Honestly? Do you think there was a big Bad Russian guy behind the camera when those pics were taken? You are watching too many movies Smiley

~ LOL ~

SkyValeey is pissed that Pharma didn't pay up to his blackmail attempt or is talking down the coin to get in cheaply.
Pharma (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:32:26 PM

Black Mamba

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:35:39 PM

Nice RoadMap  Cool
Icardi09

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:49:15 PM

Roadmap looking great!
Good luck with coin
vanyabios

Activity: 426

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:11:48 PM

nice roadmap!
i am thinking about repurchse  Smiley
Quantify

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:19:58 PM

SkyValeey

you're still a CUNT , FUD to get cheap coins have seen it so many times

Best thing about it all is you have to look at yourself in the mirror , look hard a bigger CUNT you will not see

Black Mamba

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:24:58 PM

nice roadmap!
i am thinking about repurchse  Smiley
the picture was in the op in the first place.
the download at megaconz isn't working for me, is there a download at github or somewhere else?

https://mega.co.nz/#!9dskGIqJ!1eOCJqqd58NNrbHQXJENe_je9JOfrkzVd4xbM6IFCHE                   Mac

https://www.virustotal.com/nl/url/274b18e83a3b2b1db2350782fdb36e225aa3d656f350d26269233ac115c82f67/analysis/

https://mega.co.nz/#!NENVWR6Q!kYKc3uqVYO51kfmQxxKBAtfmmC6v-YD-B5tYDADbBww          Windows

https://www.virustotal.com/nl/url/274b18e83a3b2b1db2350782fdb36e225aa3d656f350d26269233ac115c82f67/analysis/

https://github.com/pharmacurrency/pharma

https://www.virustotal.com/nl/url/b17365b8003997ceb92913ba088de2b3a22c1dd6b92f3618d477b46e28bfb839/analysis/1434381830/

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 03:28:21 PM

Lol  Grin Such fun to read through this thread... Cheesy

A scam is only a scam when the scam starts  Wink The chain is working... the devs are checking in.. Releasing more info about their goals/project.. Nothing wrong atm... Wink

I do wonder though.. Why is it taking a month to build the webshop? That seems a long time imo... And I find the roadmap a bit disappointing.. Nothing in there is "new" in crypto Sad
SkyValeey

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:37:24 PM

SkyValeey

you're still a CUNT , FUD to get cheap coins have seen it so many times

Best thing about it all is you have to look at yourself in the mirror , look hard a bigger CUNT you will not see

I love you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: