Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pharma [XPH] | Scrypt | Masternodes | Real team | Online store  (Read 47010 times)
Quantify

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:21:27 PM

you're are right OC , good idea

Q
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:24:19 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 03:45:45 PM by Black Mamba

What are you still doing here?
Look at yourself in the mirror.
Then you see who is blind.

Dirty crook!

You tell me "Look" so I'll see that I'm blind? :-)

This is impossible:-) This is contradiction.
Do you know law of noncontradiction? I guees not because you're defending scamcoin :-)

For you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contradiction
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_noncontradiction
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_of_opposition

Logic is very important kid.

Kid?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackmail  
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt

Speaking of logic. Wink
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 07:22:14 PM

Speaking of FUD, this thing just dumped to 120 sat and the devs sure are quiet ...
MALCOM X X X

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:43:30 PM

This going to be DEAD..

Thank to FUD..
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:22:58 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 11:51:29 PM by SkyValeey

This going to be DEAD..

Thank to FUD..

Yes. Will be DEAD but not because fud but because it's a scam.

How would you name FUD if what you call FUD now, became truth ?

Btw. How is it possible that coin with high vol at ccex - 25-30-35btc a day has silent dev and price is not moving or is falling with that volume?
Where's the catch?  Smiley
MALCOM X X X

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:44:03 PM

This going to be DEAD..

Thank to FUD..

Yes. Will be DEAD but not because fud but because it's a scam.

What would you name FUD if what you call FUD now, became truth ?

Btw. How is it possible that coin with high vol at ccex - 25-30-35btc a day has silent dev and price is not moving or is falling with that volume?
Where's the catch?  Smiley

Sorry I DONT CARE...
SkyValeey

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:01:23 PM

@MALCOM X X X

You buy shit and don't care about how fishy and scamish it is lol. Your money. Smiley

Look at "office" -my basement looks better  Grin : https://i.imgur.com/MnlTYPN.jpg

This is pretty interesting - old tape recorder in office of pharmaceutic company? LOOOL x100  Grin Grin Grin

And one thing:

Good evening, community. We didn't say that our pharmaceutical company calls Pharma store. Pharma-store project was created exactly for crypto-society. We don't want this experiment to interfere our existing offline business. SkyValeey spent a lot of efforts to blackmail us and spends a lot of efforts now to avenge for the fact we didn't make a deal. As soon as we fix all the legal questions and open the store, you will see all our documents and we will reveal the offline business behind us.

Reeeeeeeally?  Grin So why you did you put © - copyright symbol and "all right reserved"?

I tell you why.

Because you're not representing any company - offline and online. You're running very weak crypto scam but even that,
there're some brainless people in crypto that would buy it and even defend you like loosers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_symbol

MALCOM X X X

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:22:38 PM

@MALCOM X X X

You buy shit and don't care about how fishy and scamish it is lol. Your money. Smiley

Look at "office" -my basement looks better  Grin : https://i.imgur.com/MnlTYPN.jpg

This is pretty interesting - old tape recorder in office of pharmaceutic company? LOOOL x100  Grin Grin Grin

And one thing:

Good evening, community. We didn't say that our pharmaceutical company calls Pharma store. Pharma-store project was created exactly for crypto-society. We don't want this experiment to interfere our existing offline business. SkyValeey spent a lot of efforts to blackmail us and spends a lot of efforts now to avenge for the fact we didn't make a deal. As soon as we fix all the legal questions and open the store, you will see all our documents and we will reveal the offline business behind us.

Reeeeeeeally?  Grin So why you did you put © - copyright symbol and "all right reserved"?

I tell you why.

Because you're not representing any company - offline and online. You're running very weak crypto scam but even that,
there're some brainless people in crypto that would buy it and even defend you like loosers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_symbol

TRY HARD LOL LOL...
stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:39:25 PM

Not sure if pharmacoin is aware of the self moderated thread or not?

in the editing window for posting, click on the 'Additional Options' link in the lower left,
and there should be a choice there for 'self moderated thread'
and just check that box before you post the op topic thread.

then you will be able to delete any posts that you want to delete

pharmacoin could close this thread, and start a new thread that is self moderated

I am still trying to download the blockchain, it is frustrating
Didn't someone post a boostrap awhile back?

don't know what is a bootstrap, and what to do with a 'bootstrap'?

Look back through the thread to my last post. There is a bootstrap with directions.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:34:24 AM

LOL, really? REALLY?
this coin???
wowowowowwwwwwwwwwww.
please to high heaven please stop buying this garbage scam crap people!!!!
how does this thing have any volume even?!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
megadestruct61

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:00:46 AM

LOL, really? REALLY?
this coin???
wowowowowwwwwwwwwwww.

Coin works, dev still here. I don't see how everyone can just yell scam when there are coins that don't work, don't have active devs and don't have this much fud lol.
MALCOM X X X

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:30:20 AM

LOL, really? REALLY?
this coin???
wowowowowwwwwwwwwwww.

Coin works, dev still here. I don't see how everyone can just yell scam when there are coins that don't work, don't have active devs and don't have this much fud lol.
if pharma coin can present a decent working model, this coin will be real hot thing, hope it isn't pump n dump coin

is dev and team long on this coin? need that commitment from them

anyone know what i am supposed to do with a 'bootstrap' ? i haven't given up, but frustrated that the wallet isn't synching for me

it was 6 hours behind earlier today, thought maybe it might make it, but now it is 15 hours behind again?

it would be nice if someone would help me get it synched

Just make conf like masternode... your wallet will ping to xph network, because of that i never had problem with sync..
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:01:22 AM

If you trust anything skyvaley and his alt accounts say then you are a fool. Read his post history. He does this to literally every coin in the past months. Some he starts off nice and asking them in private to give him bounty for some job. When refused he goes into FUD overdrive. He does this over and over again. He has multiple hero member accounts he also posts fud with when not handed money. Hes posted with one repeatedly in this thread already. He is a blackmailer who tries to threaten new coins to get handed money. He the biggest scammer on these forums next to placebo. Do exactly the opposite of what he says. Do exactly the opposite of any hero member who agrees with him. Every time.

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 08:09:56 AM

If you trust anything skyvaley and his alt accounts say then you are a fool. Read his post history. He does this to literally every coin in the past months. Some he starts off nice and asking them in private to give him bounty for some job. When refused he goes into FUD overdrive. He does this over and over again. He has multiple hero member accounts he also posts fud with when not handed money. Hes posted with one repeatedly in this thread already. He is a blackmailer who tries to threaten new coins to get handed money. He the biggest scammer on these forums next to placebo. Do exactly the opposite of what he says. Do exactly the opposite of any hero member who agrees with him. Every time.

Even if you are right about SkyValey, it reminds me of the old saying about broken clocks being right twice a day.  This looks shady as hell.  If you are a believer this is a great chance to pick up more coins dirt cheap because nothing he says will matter if the store opens on the 1st.
SkyValeey

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:06:09 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 10:17:03 AM by SkyValeey

1. Nope. I have only 1 account.

2. Nope. First time in my life I blackamiled, because when i saw first time Pharma shit which claiming that they're from my country, I wanted to play a game with scammers.

3. Opposite of what I say? Good idea. Do that. Probably that method in Pharma would leave you with 600 sato+ coins or with 2000 sato+ gsm coins (already 350-500 sato) or with worthless pesa coin - another scam or with BT scam...

You're trying to attack me, but your points are completely wrong. Let's face the facts about PHARMA SCAM better.

Why you attacking me?

Because you know that PHARMA IS SCAM, you're bagholding this scam and you don't have nothing to say against scam facts - that's why you attack me.

POLL ABOUT PHARMA  Smiley :

http://strawpoll.me/4674398

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 10:44:14 AM

Why you attacking me?

Because you know that PHARMA IS SCAM, you're bagholding this scam and you don't have nothing to say against scam facts - that's why you attack me.

This.  There is no reason to attack you if someone truly believes the store is going to open on the 1st.  Believers should be quietly buying more and looking forward to laughing at you on the 1st.  Only reason to attack is if you are bagholding and desperately hoping for a pump before then.
Black Mamba

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:55:27 AM

@SkyValeey /cryptaphex

You're good with words.

But not with facts.

It is a fact that , for example,

That Neutron had nothing to offer.

It was a piece of garbage.

And yet you have written a good article about them . With even price recommendations to buy into . 10k ? Whahaha look at the facts you where do you see  40k - 100k prices in the graphic ?

Buy high!

Sell low?  Cheesy

https://cryptaphex.wordpress.com/2015/04/28/ntrn-in-accumulation-phase-roadmap-view/   Wink

SkyValeey

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:01:21 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 11:17:48 AM by SkyValeey

what if the pharma team was hired by a pharmaceutical company? did you think of that, or is that too positive for you?

That would be very interesting and I'll check company by mail and call to them and I'll share info at forum.
If company would be real and persona from photos will be real that would veeeeery surprising for me. Smiley

Yes, I'm negative, but you cannot be positive to obvious shit, unless you're a coprophag like those who eating this scam-shit lol. Smiley

Pharma believers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophagia

@Black Mamba

Wow someone is reading my shitty blog:)

Yes, I thought that NTRN will rise more but it won't. Why? NTRN is 100% legit, but there's lack of PR, lack of media attention etc. etc. Still at 1000-2500 is very intersting buy - but probably more mid/longterm, because lack of Pr. Smiley
I don't hold it because I like to trade in short. My NTRN losses/profits: Ntrn +0.54btc -0.06b Ntrn
Btw. Yes. people accumulated NTRN but not for pump but for masternodes - 25k or 30k is MN.

Pharma will never be like NTRN because Pharma is scam, NTRN is not.

Black Mamba

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:16:31 AM

@SkyValeey

Kiss
SkyValeey

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:18:19 AM

@SkyValeey

Kiss

I love you too :-)

BTW. How's your MileyCyrus Coin Scam investment? Smiley Same as Pharma? Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=732345.400
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: