Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pharma [XPH] | Scrypt | Masternodes | Real team | Online store  (Read 47007 times)
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:12:22 AM

@ SkyValeey

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Kiss
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:14:54 AM

Bittrex would be good.
Coin has cool volume, they must add it soon.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:22:00 AM

Bittrex would be good.
Coin has cool volume, they must add it soon.

This will be good news when it happens.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:04:55 PM

Welcome. I am from Polish. A real company Pharma Store is here: http://www.pharmastore.com.pl/index.php/nasza-oferta Poland has already filed a notice to the prosecution on these scammers impersonate the Polish company.
Black Mamba

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:55:12 PM

Welcome. I am from Polish. A real company Pharma Store is here: http://www.pharmastore.com.pl/index.php/nasza-oferta Poland has already filed a notice to the prosecution on these scammers impersonate the Polish company.

Trust summary for Papcio77

Post new feedback | Trust settings

Risked BTC amount is money that the person could have stolen or did steal. For example, if you do a currency trade where the other person sends first, your feedback for them would have 0 risked BTC and their feedback for you would have risked BTC equal to the BTC value of the trade.

Trusted feedback

No feedback.

Untrusted feedback

These ratings are from people who are not in your trust network. They may be totally inaccurate.

Show ratings.

Sent feedback

User   Date   Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments

WeeklyPonzi 0: -0 / +0   2015-01-16   0.00000000      The fraudster stole my 0.32994 BTC. NOTE THIS IS A THIEF.

Cryptowin -2: -1 / +0   2015-01-20   1.50000000      Scammers. 1.5 robbed us at BTC. Did not pay that amount. Robbed investors of 300 BTC. This is probably the cryptodouble 2. CRYPTOWIN = CRYPTODOUBLE.

Because i see you like RED!!!   Wink

"Poland has already filed a notice to the prosecution on these scammers impersonate the Polish company."

Proof??

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 03:26:36 PM

Good evening, community. We didn't say that our pharmaceutical company calls Pharma store. Pharma-store project was created exactly for crypto-society. We don't want this experiment to interfere our existing offline business. SkyValeey spent a lot of efforts to blackmail us and spends a lot of efforts now to avenge for the fact we didn't make a deal. As soon as we fix all the legal questions and open the store, you will see all our documents and we will reveal the offline business behind us.

Any update on this? If the claimed company is not "Pharma Store" then what is it? While SkyValeey was blackmailing and thus deserves a negative feedback it doesn't mean what he said is not true. Pharma please post the company documents. I've left a neutral feedback meanwhile.

SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:45:07 PM

Because i see you like RED!!!   Wink

"Poland has already filed a notice to the prosecution on these scammers impersonate the Polish company."

Proof??

It doesn't matter that he has negative trust from ponzi scamers lol. I have negative from few people only because I tried to blackmail scamers and after that made many post about scam.

Personally I don't give a fuck about trust points because I don't trade at forum, I don't buy and sell anything.

About prosecution - see my mail with owner of real Pharma Store from Poland, Toruń.

He wants me to contact him with details about Pharma Scam because he want to make prosecution about it.

But I didn't reply to him, I don't think that court is able to lead prosecution about some scamcoin lol.

Edit: I send him mail that he don't need to worry about those scamers, because they denied that "Pharma store" from Poland is their business. Alse send him link for this topic.

@PharmaScamDev

Give us real name of company in Poland or quit that scam and tell us that there's no fucking company you poor scamer.

You are not Pole and you don't deserve to be.
Black Mamba

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:56:19 PM

@ SkyValeey

Your're full of shit!

"Personally I don't give a fuck about trust points because I don't trade at forum, I don't buy and sell anything"  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432034.0

SkyValeey

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:24:40 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 07:46:05 PM by SkyValeey

@ SkyValeey

Your're full of shit!

"Personally I don't give a fuck about trust points because I don't trade at forum, I don't buy and sell anything"  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432034.0

Thread time "January 2014" lol. Old times. I didn't trade at forum since early 2015. You're very smart lol.

BTW. anyone who will insult me and attack again, will receive negtive trust.

Please discuss about proofs and hints in XPH scam showed by me, not insult me and attack each time. I know that 90% of you think that blackmailing the scamers is not good but it is not the subject of XPH case.  Smiley

Subject is proofs/ strong hints about scam. And Pharma dev is silent about everything which I post and about proof of legit company.
So please think first who do you defend.
Pharma (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:01:15 PM

Hello. First of all, we apologize for not being in touch for a long time, we dealt with the implementing of the project, development of the store and solving legal issues. On Wednesday we'll finish the beta version of the store and give an access to Bill (Bittrex). We hope that everything will suit him and XPH will be added to Bittrex.
We are also planing to organize online conference on Friday which will clarify all your questions! Another important point is that we are making a particular forum where discussions regarding our coin will take place.
chipmadness

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:34:28 AM

Hello. First of all, we apologize for not being in touch for a long time, we dealt with the implementing of the project, development of the store and solving legal issues. On Wednesday we'll finish the beta version of the store and give an access to Bill (Bittrex). We hope that everything will suit him and XPH will be added to Bittrex.
We are also planing to organize online conference on Friday which will clarify all your questions! Another important point is that we are making a particular forum where discussions regarding our coin will take place.

I can't wait for this online conference! Bittrex, here we come!

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
chipmadness

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:19:12 AM

Can we please get a verification on identification? Perhaps some kind of Proof of Developer?

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:13:31 AM

Can we please get a verification on identification? Perhaps some kind of Proof of Developer?

Roll the dice or dump but dont believe anything skyvalley says. He trashed many legit coins in past year because they didnt negotiate with terrorists like him. Its his throwaway account he doesnt care about trust he has his Hero accounts.

megadestruct61

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:10:23 AM

Why anyone would listen to an admitted blackmailer is beyond me.

I bet the people who dumped are gunna be sad when this gets added to bittrex and the store turns out legit.  Cheesy
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 07:31:27 AM

That is the main problem here... Bittrex does not like coins with stores who sell shit which could cause trouble in the US on a legal basis. Medicines are also some pretty dangerous shit when used wrong/abused.

Bittrex requires a " Legal review policy" for these type of coins (This happend in the past to other promising coins).
SkyValeey

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:07:12 AM

Probably not Smiley Name of company is most important thing.

I guess conference should be with 4 members of Pharma-Scam and they'll talk using native polish... Smiley
Uran0s

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:41:23 PM

I am from Poland too, will wait till conference, will see how polish these devs are Cheesy.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 06:21:03 PM

Conference ?  ~LOL~ More likely the perps need more time to cash out and are hoping to bump the price at C-Cex a little with their announcement.

The XPH team have shown zero good will to this list by their failure to promptly ID themselves and their company.

Caveat emptor.

Uran0s

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:27:09 PM

Conference ?  ~LOL~ More likely the perps need more time to cash out and are hoping to bump the price at C-Cex a little with their announcement.

The XPH team have shown zero good will to this list by their failure to promptly ID themselves and their company.

Caveat emptor.

I didn't say I expected something spectacular, rather total fail, but let's see.
SkyValeey

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:46:50 PM

Conference ?  ~LOL~ More likely the perps need more time to cash out and are hoping to bump the price at C-Cex a little with their announcement.

Caveat emptor.

I am very happy that you are rare person in this thread who was smart enough to understand how fishy this scam is.Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: