Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 08:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pharma [XPH] | Scrypt | Masternodes | Real team | Online store  (Read 47051 times)
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:37:48 PM

ed out yet that alone is a good sign.  There has

The best part is they are still here. People spread FUD hoping to buy cheap (which was great for me, so i could buy at the 110 S). So far it was a bumpy ride, yes. But my honestly, my confidence is growing day by day.

Wow 110 satoshis - great price. Now your profit is -72.7% if you sell at 30.

Just want to ask how is your confidence?  Grin

Don't worry about FUD. Coin is legit.  Cheesy
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:41:36 PM

I said you where scum for a blackmail attempt then telling the community , and you still are , correct or not about this coin

Still not seeing how attempting to blackmail scammers is morally wrong, as long as you intend to reveal the information either way.

Anyway, I'm seeing 17 million coins in volume since the massive dumping began.  Pretty safe to say that was the final dump and we won't be hearing from the "developers" again.  Can't imagine anyone else would be holding that many coins.

That 13 BTC buy wall though.

Was it there before the dump?  Large bagholder put in a fake order to make buy support look stronger and didn't have time to take it down yet, or some guy figures he'll catch all the panic dumps and can pump it to 100 satoshis once before it dies.  Who knows, that order could mean lots of things.  Occam's razor says we shouldn't bet on it meaning the developers drained their address to dump into their own orders to create a panic to cause everyone to dump into their buy wall so they can hold the vast majority of coins when they miraculously pull an online pharmacy compliant with all international and local laws out of their asses.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:42:43 PM

That 13 BTC buy wall though.

Could signal more dumping to come … perps dumping into themselves to FUD the market or plain old liquidation before Friday ?

This has to be one of the more interesting recent altcoin dramas. What is it about coins whose names start with XP ?

~LOL~
Pharma (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:52:04 PM

Good evening, community. We wanna say that we are here and we are working on project. Likely dump was from one of the most major investors. What about our coins coins, they're at address :PTBxLBGhBKAwTQWwsQrnwDa3BNUftj9Coi
Before store is open, we don't care about pumps and dumps and exchanges manipulations.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:53:59 PM

Good evening, community. We wanna say that we are here and we are working on project. Likely dump was from one of the most major investors. What about our coins coins, they're at address :PTBxLBGhBKAwTQWwsQrnwDa3BNUftj9Coi
Before store is open, we don't care about pumps and dumps and exchanges manipulations.

One of your major investors dumped you ?

skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:57:16 PM

Why were they moved?
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:03:59 PM

Dunno why any of you ever trusts skyvalley or his sockpuppets. They extort many legitimate coins then trash them for weeks when their demands are not met. They are the worst scammers around.
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:06:59 PM

Seems like it is a good time to buy some Wink

Will see..
xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:29:59 PM

Translation : Please buy more, we're not finished dumping.
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:31:20 PM

So much fed on this thread.  Dev, prove your dedication to this coin by putting a buy wall at 60 satoshi.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:34:10 PM

25% of the total coin supply changed hands in the last 3 hours
SkyValeey

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:58:02 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 07:12:06 PM by SkyValeey

Dunno why any of you ever trusts skyvalley or his sockpuppets. They extort many legitimate coins then trash them for weeks when their demands are not met. They are the worst scammers around.

Stop this lies. Give me list of that coins and sockpuppets you brainless Pharma-scam bagholder.

Nice post but We're not so dumb you little piece of scam.

My theory:

"Trick" with Pharma-scam address:) They publish address with thier bag just to let noobs think that thy're holding all time their coins. Many noobs think then "it's legit".

They have much more at another addresses (just a guess, no proof). They're dumping from the beginning, slowly.
Look at nr 1 (ccex?) 3-5 and 7, 9, 10, 11 etc.: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xph/#!wallets

But now we see 2 facts:

1. dump

2. they made withdraw from previous address to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xph/address.dws?PTBxLBGhBKAwTQWwsQrnwDa3BNUftj9Coi.htm

Why? Why they withdrawed coins? Just in case? Or for take control of coins from one scamer or scamers team to other etc.

Maybe there's a problem into scamers team? And one guy want to dump now, one want to dump later etc. etc.

Ofc this is just guess.

Another guess: one scamer dumped 17m scamcoin XPH to... ...another scamer fake support Grin Grin Grin

This is likely imo - scamers are eating themselves like animals Cheesy
Ccexicocartel

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:23:36 PM

Stop this lies. Give me list of that coins and sockpuppets you brainless Pharma-scam bagholder.

Nice post but We're not so dumb you little piece of scam.

My theory:

"Trick" with Pharma-scam address:) They publish address with thier bag just to let noobs think that thy're holding all time their coins. Many noobs think then "it's legit".

They have much more at another addresses (just a guess, no proof). They're dumping from the beginning, slowly.
Look at nr 1 (ccex?) 3-5 and 7, 9, 10, 11 etc.: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xph/#!wallets

But now we see 2 facts:

1. dump

2. they made withdraw from previous address to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xph/address.dws?PTBxLBGhBKAwTQWwsQrnwDa3BNUftj9Coi.htm

Why? Why they withdrawed coins? Just in case? Or for take control of coins from one scamer or scamers team to other etc.

Maybe there's a problem into scamers team? And one guy want to dump now, one want to dump later etc. etc.

Ofc this is just guess.

Another guess: one scamer dumped 17m scamcoin XPH to... ...another scamer fake support Grin Grin Grin

This is likely imo - scamers are eating themselves like animals Cheesy

You have a really bad rating on this forum. I think it's because you're a scammer.  So please put your forked tongue back into your vile mouth.
Uran0s

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:31:22 PM

Just one quick question from me, anyone knows what was the mining cost ?
SkyValeey

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:32:52 PM

@Ccexicocartel

What was your XPH scam buy price?  Wink
500 satoshi? 600? 130?

So much fed on this thread.  Dev, prove your dedication to this coin by putting a buy wall at 60 satoshi.
LOL

Ccexicocartel

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:39:49 PM

Just one quick question from me, anyone knows what was the mining cost ?

Mine was about 120 satoshi
SkyValeey

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:30:13 PM

Update from Pharma Scam Team  Grin

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:41:31 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 09:13:54 PM by drays

SkyValley, our blackmailer friend, I am amazed on how much free time you have... You seem to live in this thread  Grin

you post here so often that it looks like either (1) you have very big interest in this coin, or (2) you have no other interest at all, and nothing else to do  Smiley. Or maybe devs hired you to bump the thread?  Roll Eyes If devs don't open their store at July 1, you need to takeover this coin - actually it is associated with your name much more than to anything else  Grin

Let us get some rest from your valuable input meanwhile...

----------

EDIT: WOW, I just noticed you left me a negative trust rating just because I called you a blackmailer Grin. I was not going to insult you, just stated the fact - you are blackmailer... Truth hurts huh Smiley. But I will give you an advice, serious and friendly one - do not continue like this. I wish this was your last attempt to blackmail. It doesn't make difference whether they are scammers or not. Blackmailing hurts your own integrity, and such "games" will damage you in the long run by altering your perceived sense of moral norms. You already started to leave ungrounded feedback accusations. That's a dangerous path.
Scamming scammers is not good, regardless of what SockPuppetAccount says (BTW, he is really good and smart guy, but that doesn't mean everything he says is correct). What you call "playing", is perceived as crime by the most of the humanity, and it is a dangerous and not a noble game.

... this space is not for rent ...
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:52:52 PM

SkyValley, our blackmailer friend, I am amazed on how much free time you have... You seem to live in this thread  Grin

you post here so often that it looks like either (1) you have very big interest in this coin, or (2) you have no other interest at all, and nothing else to do  Smiley. Or maybe devs hired you to bump the thread?  Roll Eyes If devs don't open their store at July 1, you need to takeover this coin - actually it is associated with your name much more than to anything else  Grin

Most propable it is the 'no life part'.

Remember folks, as long the dev's did not dump,they have a bigger incentive to work on the coin.

SkyValeey

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:14:33 PM

----------

EDIT: WOW, I just noticed you left me a negative trust rating just because I called you a blackmailer Grin. I was not going to insult you, just stated the fact - you are blackmailer... Truth hurts huh Smiley. But I will give you an advice, serious and friendly one - do not continue like this. I wish this was your last attempt to blackmail. It doesn't make difference whether they are scammers or not. Blackmailing affects your own integrity, and such "games" will damage you in the long run by altering your perceived sense of moral norms. You already started to leave ungrounded feedback accusations. That's a dangerous path.
Scamming scammers is not good, regardless of what SockPuppetAccount says (BTW, he is really good and smart guy, but that doesn't mean everything he says is correct). What you call "playing", is perceived as crime by the most of the humanity, and it is a dangerous and not a noble game.

or (3) - because this is best thread ever :-D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: