Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:56:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pharma [XPH] | Scrypt | Masternodes | Real team | Online store  (Read 47010 times)
ranggawulung

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:54:53 AM

I have pharma in wallet 116277 coin
and wallet do the stake many times, but why balance is not increased??
http://prntscr.com/7lfo5w
xph scam Shocked

wow.. Huh
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:05:40 AM

http://snag.gy/jUjWT.jpg

PHARMA:
 " Hello. Conference start time we're going to announce tomorrow. Approximate duration is 1-2 h, video / audio + chat.  "

Papcio you're very low scammer :-) Mógłbym pisać do ciebie tylko po polsku, ale chyba mało tu Polaków. Zachowujesz się jak totalna menda i zakała:) Strzelam, że masz z 16-20 lat i mały rozumek:)

But because of you, this thread is still very funny. Funny as hell! Cheesy Keep it up Papcio! Grin

To all smart guys here: just imagine - Papcio (native polish guy) is writing pm to dev (who is sure that he's native polish)
and he's using english and polish. Dev answer is in english.

What a fucking low comedy!  Cool

Pole is talking with "Pharma-Pole" in english. OMFG!!!

Papcio you are really low intelligent person. Everyone knows that this is scam. You know it too.

But you act like a Wolf of Crypto Street because you grabbed some scamcoin after big dump...

1 XPH is not worth even 1 satoshi or 1 litoshi or 1 dogeshi Cheesy It is worth 0.

Try harder, maybe some moron will trust you and buy this crap.

Listen to me - SkyValeey. You're a total asshole. You're a nitpicker. So what that PHARMA STORE don't speak Polish. What's important is their plans and what they do. The crypto-currency is promising. Soon the conference, online shop and introducing the XPA crypto-currency into a bittrex stock exchange. You'd better see the psychiatrist's, chap. But I think it's too late. I believe that PHARMA band is doing a great job. It's great that they don't react to your FUD in this forum. In my opinion you've a personality disorder. I'm a fan of PHARMA band and believe that it'll be one of the most promising crypto-currencies. Greetings to everyone who thinks as I do.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 07:32:40 AM

http://snag.gy/jUjWT.jpg

PHARMA:
 " Hello. Conference start time we're going to announce tomorrow. Approximate duration is 1-2 h, video / audio + chat.  "

Papcio you're very low scammer :-) Mógłbym pisać do ciebie tylko po polsku, ale chyba mało tu Polaków. Zachowujesz się jak totalna menda i zakała:) Strzelam, że masz z 16-20 lat i mały rozumek:)

But because of you, this thread is still very funny. Funny as hell! Cheesy Keep it up Papcio! Grin

To all smart guys here: just imagine - Papcio (native polish guy) is writing pm to dev (who is sure that he's native polish)
and he's using english and polish. Dev answer is in english.

What a fucking low comedy!  Cool

Pole is talking with "Pharma-Pole" in english. OMFG!!!

Papcio you are really low intelligent person. Everyone knows that this is scam. You know it too.

But you act like a Wolf of Crypto Street because you grabbed some scamcoin after big dump...

1 XPH is not worth even 1 satoshi or 1 litoshi or 1 dogeshi Cheesy It is worth 0.

Try harder, maybe some moron will trust you and buy this crap.

Listen to me - SkyValeey. You're a total asshole. You're a nitpicker. So what that PHARMA STORE don't speak Polish. What's important is their plans and what they do. The crypto-currency is promising. Soon the conference, online shop and introducing the XPA crypto-currency into a bittrex stock exchange. You'd better see the psychiatrist's, chap. But I think it's too late. I believe that PHARMA band is doing a great job. It's great that they don't react to your FUD in this forum. In my opinion you've a personality disorder. I'm a fan of PHARMA band and believe that it'll be one of the most promising crypto-currencies. Greetings to everyone who thinks as I do.

Dude... seriously.. are you reading this yourself?

You think this cryptocurrency is promising? The devs claimed they are polish.. If they cant speak polish... They lied man.. How is that promising for the currency itself?

Bittrex? dude.. Think for a minute here... This coin had good volume on ccex (maybe fake.. but volume) It went from how many satoshi? to ~30 satoshi... Then you have the legal issues bittrex must deal with since they are based in the USA... Nope... this will not hit bittrex unless the devteam pays them a " legal review fee"  for their lawyer to look into legal issues Wink

I wish you the best of luck...
Shame_Game

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:16:58 AM

So what's the word?
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:34:07 AM

@Pharma What time chat conference?
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:43:10 AM

sorry , this coin look dead
Premine coin already out from way .
no update and I know they party with cheap premine
Just say , Move on . many Coin potential than shitcoin
dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:14:57 AM

Now it seems like there wont be any conference nor is this hitting trex ,buy wall at 22 sat is the last hope for bagholders to exit from this coin.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:17:14 AM

You're absolutely right! The crypto-currency is promising!!!

I'm also fan of Pharma! I'm the biggest fan and believe that it'll be one of the most promising crypto-currencies!

Pharma to the Moon! But wait...! Moon doesn't want Pharma?! How is that Huh  Grin

s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 02:14:17 PM

Huge c-cex vol in last 24 hours. Much hysterical fud and negativity @ xph. Seems like somebody wants some cheap xph.

SkyValeey

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:13:41 PM

Huge c-cex vol in last 24 hours. Much hysterical fud and negativity @ xph. Seems like somebody wants some cheap xph.

Really? So now you call it FUD...

Hmm another bipolar bought scam and now "fud and negativity @ xph. Seems like somebody wants some cheap xph." ?

Let's see:

Who thinks the XPH volume on C-cex is real ?

Looks like this coin is going down the tubes at c-cex.
Users are reporting wallet problems
At least 1 user reports not getting XPH for tweeting
Large number of new master nodes from two related IPs at OVH
Looks like a slow liquidation by devs
No recent update by devs
No new exchange listings
Its not looking good fellas. Better luck next time. Would the last person to leave please turn out the lights.

Conference ?  ~LOL~ More likely the perps need more time to cash out and are hoping to bump the price at C-Cex a little with their announcement.

The XPH team have shown zero good will to this list by their failure to promptly ID themselves and their company.

Caveat emptor.

Its looking very much now like Dmitry ran off with the money and Teresa in true Dostoyevsky style or something. I'm just waiting for the mea culpas and apologies from our dear 'Team Leader' but not holding my breath.

These guys clearly don't have the ability to implement their 'road map' and have gone AWOL.

Big LOL at you mr manipulator.

s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 03:41:29 PM

dragontail

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:27:13 PM

buy wall slowly moving down,earlier it was at 22 sat now it has moved down to 17 sat.
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:36:52 PM

buy wall slowly moving down,earlier it was at 22 sat now it has moved down to 17 sat.

20-19

s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 04:45:45 PM

Conference None. Is this the end PHARMA? Too bad. I trusted. I believed. Today, for one day last resort. Or they prove they are trustworthy or end our confidence.

scam until proven otherwise
xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:42:59 PM

I know this scam pattern. That buy wall is only there just so that they can dump more. Notice how the volume have been quite big but the price have been declining instead. Every time somebody try to raise the price, a new sell order around 30 satoshi arrive.  Tongue
dragontail

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:18:39 PM

Now the buy wall has moved down to 10 ,next it will move down to single digit.Friday is almost over and still we hear nothing about the conference.
SkyValeey

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:25:32 PM

Guys please don't even write word "conference" here, because it's like write word "love" in book about Stalin or Hitler:)

Premine is moving to new places... Many moves in largest wallets...

I guess this is the last chapter of this funny story...  Grin

I'm a little proud that I killed this scam in some way!!!

From 679 sato to 11 sato is -98.37 %  Shocked

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:11:08 AM

now the price s low . buy more it's good guys ?
SkyValeey

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:45:08 AM

"POLISH :
Ja jako Polak czuję się oszukany przez zespół PSEUDO PHARMA. Mam nadzieję że kurs spadnie do 1 satoshi! I że zespół PHARMA wyjdzie z tego biznesu na ogromnych stratach. Panowie nie dajmy się tym frajerom!

Miałem cichą nadzieję że z tego coś będzie - ale SkyValey przekonał mnie że to perfidny scam.

Podsumowanie:
1. Brak reakcji na pytania użytkowników
2. Manipulowanie rynkiem -- ustawiają coraz niżej ściany zakupowe by stworzyć pozorny popyt a tak na prawdę ma to na celu
   zrzucenie XPH przez właścicieli po wyższych cenach -- mimo że i tak są już na minusie
3. Obiecana konferencja w piątek -- nie odbyła się
4. Na bittrex wymiana nie doszła do skutku
5. SKLEP za 4 dni - nie będzie tego sklepu. Licznik przestanie bić a strona zniknie. Nie łudźmy się
6. PHARMA zespół podszywa się pod Polaków tymczasem nie potrafią mi odpowiedzieć w języku Polskim
7. Zespół nie udowodnił że takie nazwiska i taka firma istnieje, nie znamy też adresu siedziby tych przestępców.
8. Ja jako Polak uważam że to perfidne podszywanie się pod Polskę jest hamstwem z ich strony i godzi to w dobre imię naszego kraju
    - bo Polska i Polacy to nie złodzieje - lecz obywatele Nowej Wolnej Europy
9. Rozumiem że wielu z nas straciło na tej inwestycji -- zakończmy tą agonię i zrzućmy wszystko co mamy aż do 1 satoshi. I tak Panowie jesteśmy wszyscy na stratach przez tych przestępców.

@SkyValeey --proszę Ciebie ostatni raz o tłumaczenie

He's asking me about translation in english.

Simple translation:

Papcio is know no that they cheated him. He hopes that price will be 1 satoshi and that Pharma team is on huge loss from that scam. Pharma = suckers:)

He hopes that this will be legit but skyvaleey convinced him.

conclusion:

1. no reactions on the users questions
2. manipulations on market (by walls and dumpng, fake vol etc.)
3. no conference
4. no bittrex
5. shop in a few days - no shop, site will be removed; no hope
6. Pharma are not Poles and can't speak polish
7. no company, no datas, names are fake
8. cheating that they are Poles is an attack in Poland, pure rabble

9. he thinks that everyone lost at this coin so he proposes that everyone should dump to 1 satoshi.

BEWARE at Papcio. He speaks now well but he probably have plan to rebuy at 1 satoshis - that's why he wants everyone to dump to 1 sat.

Last time he treated me as a scammer and XPH as a legit coin, now he's acting like scam buster. I don't trust this guy and (by his posts) I think he's like 15-19 yo and he's not smart. I am sure that he wants to buy at 1 satoshis this scam.

Pharma XPH scam
2015-2015

suprnova

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:13:58 AM

Cheap coin or Shit coin ?  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: