Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:13:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pharma [XPH] | Scrypt | Masternodes | Real team | Online store  (Read 47010 times)
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 08:49:24 AM

Something is beginning to happen https://c-cex.com/?p=xph-btc

XPH to THE MOON!

You mean the 0.02btc volume ?

Funny part here:

This coin is working good :-D

Maybe another team will develop more than the 4 musketeers. Maybe I should grab the coin and give it in good hands...
what do you mean?
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:48:39 PM

Welcome.
I represent a group from Poland. As we know, PHARMA team turned out to be a fraud. However, despite the fact that XPH is alive, there are still 112 active masternodes. Fortunately, XPH team don't have much XPH. They have much of it, but not so much. My proposal is to develop XPH contrary to XPX team. I'm planning to create a bilingual Polish-English forum to do it. The fact that the group blatantly impersonated us, Poles, is insolence. But many of you invested your resources into XPH. I think there should be formed a new team. It's a lie that XPH team has the most of XPH. It's a lie because for example our team has 6300000 XPH under the address: PBdvdz6bQfzTDRjf8JRRu4w2mztd12cnBy . Today, we will activate masternode on our wallet. Maybe today or in the next days a special forum for XPH will be started. If you are a programmer, feel invited to cooperate and share your ideas. It's not about exalting XPH, but it's about stable diligent work on XPH. We were cheated. PHARMA team behaved like snots. In Poland we recovered for example PLNcoin --our forum is: forum-plnc.pl. I think that XPH should have such a forum where we could develop XPH. Nevertheless, XPH is alive despite a low price. Someone from a Polish PHARMA STORE company phoned me and told me that they are not related to this team, and the case went to the prosecutor's office in Poland. However, there is no reason not to continue XPH mission. To change name and logo. Propose a new logo and say if it makes sense, please. There is a concern that PHARMA pseudo-team will drop their XPH. But they don't have enough of it to pose a threat. Then XPH will fall into strong hands. Their good tactical move would be dividing their HPX between community, for example 10000 XPH per person.

Bordek

So you bought 7.6% of XPH-Scamcoin and want to take-over it?
You are from Poland?
Please write message in polish ASAP.

I'm not XPH holder so community of Xph-scam should decide about take-over. It can be good idea.
In my opinion this won't succeed but as I said, I'm not holder, I'm just XPH hater and destroyer lol.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:16:07 PM

Według mnie to zły pomysł. To jest scam i ma najgorszą z możliwych opinii. Lepiej stworzyć coina od nowa wg mnie. Powodzenia.

/I think take-over is bad idea. This is scam with worst pr ever. Better create new coin.Good luck.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 09:41:24 PM

Welcome.
I represent a group from Poland. As we know, PHARMA team turned out to be a fraud. However, despite the fact that XPH is alive, there are still 112 active masternodes. Fortunately, XPH team don't have much XPH. They have much of it, but not so much. My proposal is to develop XPH contrary to XPX team. I'm planning to create a bilingual Polish-English forum to do it. The fact that the group blatantly impersonated us, Poles, is insolence. But many of you invested your resources into XPH. I think there should be formed a new team. It's a lie that XPH team has the most of XPH. It's a lie because for example our team has 6300000 XPH under the address: PBdvdz6bQfzTDRjf8JRRu4w2mztd12cnBy . Today, we will activate masternode on our wallet. Maybe today or in the next days a special forum for XPH will be started. If you are a programmer, feel invited to cooperate and share your ideas. It's not about exalting XPH, but it's about stable diligent work on XPH. We were cheated. PHARMA team behaved like snots. In Poland we recovered for example PLNcoin --our forum is: forum-plnc.pl. I think that XPH should have such a forum where we could develop XPH. Nevertheless, XPH is alive despite a low price. Someone from a Polish PHARMA STORE company phoned me and told me that they are not related to this team, and the case went to the prosecutor's office in Poland. However, there is no reason not to continue XPH mission. To change name and logo. Propose a new logo and say if it makes sense, please. There is a concern that PHARMA pseudo-team will drop their XPH. But they don't have enough of it to pose a threat. Then XPH will fall into strong hands. Their good tactical move would be dividing their HPX between community, for example 10000 XPH per person.

Bordek

I would appreciate it, to give XPH a new chance...hope to be well informed...

greets
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 09:49:34 AM

If you really want to take over / start something similar just fork a decent coin and release it with a new blockchain etc.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 09:56:38 AM

If you really want to take over / start something similar just fork a decent coin and release it with a new blockchain etc.

Exactly! This will not work in its current state... Fork a coin.. Spice it up.. Organize a Swap for old XPH holders (watch out for the Dev wallets Wink ) and start over with a new name.. I would not trust this current sourcecode, maybe he hid something else which he hasnt activated yet Wink
Bordek

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:00:46 AM

http://asn.nstrefa.pl/forumxph/xphbordek2.png
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 10:35:37 AM

Exactly! This will not work in its current state... Fork a coin.. Spice it up.. Organize a Swap for old XPH holders (watch out for the Dev wallets Wink ) and start over with a new name.. I would not trust this current sourcecode, maybe he hid something else which he hasnt activated yet Wink

Seems he either doesn't understand english or he just don't care Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 11:03:57 AM

Seems he either doesn't understand english or he just don't care Smiley

Jep.. he doesn't care  Cheesy Maybe just same old xph dev?  Cheesy
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 11:26:48 AM

Welcome.
... - we don't have an access to  XPH source code.
If u dont have an access to XPH source code, how u can manage it? Maybe there is a hidden Masternode? Its absolutely a MUST HAVE to fork this coin from the scams before; or this coin is dead before rebirth!

and u have to delete the hidden protocol version of 3.4%! look at the pharma blockexplorer
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 12:06:51 PM

Yes...I full agreed with u,

the masternodes generate 50 coins. U can generate 50 coins and start it with 50k coins. The inflation is definitely TOO HIGH, to let this coin increasing. With these pricerate, u will be never successful.
We need proof, that u r not the same dev like before!
plaaster

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:50:10 PM

We need proof, that u r not the same dev like before!

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 05:28:45 PM

Welcome.

Bordek

I saw it right now: This wallet is working with STEALTH ADRESSES? WOW...maybe the best news from the whole scam...U can save this coin, if u r very busy in ur new developments!!! This is great!
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 12:38:43 AM

wow...side deleted...ok...the same dev to follow the scam...
Margoo

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:34:00 PM

XPH=SCAM
cript

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:20:34 AM

28 masternodes.... Who are they ? )
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 05:38:31 AM

Someone knows where I can download the windows wallet?
I can't find any link here!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 06:35:03 AM

This coin is dead...dont care about some delisting from exchanges
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:42:30 PM

Not quite yet, still 0.6BTC volume on ccex  Grin

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 09:55:55 PM

Not quite yet, still 0.6BTC volume on ccex  Grin

If we could change the code a little bit from the scam lines, so we could create a big comeback...some interested ppl here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: