Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 11:00:39 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCE] Cerium [Mobile Payments] [Cerium Cards]  (Read 53772 times)
Cerium (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:15:55 PM

afternoon everyone  Grin
so possibly tonight but if not tomorrow our platform should be launched, its nearly ready so im excited  Grin
can i remind anyone who hasnt to let me know about your transaction details so we can have a smooth transition.
first rewards sunday time to asset holders and we should have the basic platform in place and then its simply a case of growth and expansion.

have a nice day
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:26:23 AM

hello everyone, sorry for the silence today but we are pleased to announce our platform is up! http://cerium.info/

a few things about the transition from coinprism,

users who have prebought assets from coinprism and wish to be able to trade xce/cmf need to sign a message from the BTC address they sent the funds from with the username they choose for our site and the assets will be displayed in your account.

the exchange part will be up and running tomorrow, we wanted to get as many people with assets as possible over so that when we open the exchange people can trade.

all who havent purchased asset but wish to with cerium at exchange open can still sign up and deposit, you just dont need to worry about signing btc addresses

tomorrow the exchange opens and first rewards will be paid out from the asset, thank you to all who have supported the coin so far in its journey we wouldnt have got even this far without you
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:38:30 AM

hello everyone, sorry for the silence today but we are pleased to announce our platform is up! http://cerium.info/

users who have prebought assets from coinprism and wish to be able to trade xce/cmf need to sign a message from the BTC address they sent the funds from with the username they choose for our site and the assets will be displayed in your account.

the exchange part will be up and running tomorrow, we wanted to get as many people with assets as possible over so that when we open the exchange people can trade.

all who havent purchased asset but wish to with cerium at exchange open can still sign up and deposit, you just dont need to worry about signing btc addresses

tomorrow the exchange opens and first rewards will be paid out from the asset, thank you to all who have supported the coin so far in its journey we wouldnt have got even this far without you

im still not 100% sure how this all works. but if i send my xce to that site i gain interest? or what?
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:45:58 AM

im still not 100% sure how this all works. but if i send my xce to that site i gain interest? or what?

if you send xce to the site you can purchase asset with your xce on a market like exchange from asset buyers on coinprism. holding the cmf asset gives weekly rewards. im going to make a detailed post on the site tomorrow (its late here)
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:14:17 AM

will it hit trex?
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:31:49 AM

will it hit trex?
dont worry , as soon as possible
fuun

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:49:07 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 03:18:57 AM by fuun

just wondering, price of  xce now ranges between 700 - 1k sat. in the market. and 5k for 1 asset / CMF (in BTC/sat.), I think the price of xce will rise  if exchange of xce / CMF has been opened ?.

just estimating
rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:32:08 AM

So Xpooky.  This is your coin.  Huh.  Looks and feels scammy.  Too bad as all your other coins suck!  Also you posted in the metal coin thread that you have health issues, but you have time I guess for this endeavour here?  Yeah right.  Please don't invest.  I will lose 2 BTC on this one.  Oh well.  Next!
rt99

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:43:35 AM

Also, just in case I'm wrong, I have purchased CMF assets on coinprism.  I have also registered in the new site posted tonight.  I'm not quite sure how I get my CMF assets onto the new site.  Which BTC Address and how do I sign it?
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:23:29 AM

So Xpooky.  This is your coin.  Huh.  Looks and feels scammy.  Too bad as all your other coins suck!  Also you posted in the metal coin thread that you have health issues, but you have time I guess for this endeavour here?  Yeah right.  Please don't invest.  I will lose 2 BTC on this one.  Oh well.  Next!

this isn't xpooky's coin we employed him for cerium to work on some back end stuff for our site, i can assure this is the first of many steps in long term cerium development. it would have been very easy to hype or pump this coin and we havent because the aim for cerium is stability and sustainability.

Also, just in case I'm wrong, I have purchased CMF assets on coinprism.  I have also registered in the new site posted tonight.  I'm not quite sure how I get my CMF assets onto the new site.  Which BTC Address and how do I sign it?

cmf assets get allocated to your account once we have verified it is you, that was the initial idea behind signing messages from the wallet but we realised people have sent from exchanges or wallets from which they cannot sign, we will post a solution soon with a detailed post on cmf, the website and how it all works in the next few hours, transitions arent easy so we ask for your patience and co-operation during this time.
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:43:34 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 12:12:49 PM by Cerium

Cerium miners fund - what you need to know

cerium.info is now live! this is the site in which our asset platform will be based.
On here you can purchase assets and trade xce/cmf.
There are a few questions surrounding the transition and the actual site itself so here is the FAQ:

How does the transition from coinprism work?

To start the asset and the cerium miners fund it was voted by the community that beginning on coinprism (an established asset platform) would be the best way to help organise CMF and for all involved to understand the asset and its properties.

When trading goes live on cerium.info you can no longer buy assets with btc at a rate of 5000 satoshis each on coinprism.
The only way to purchase assets are through the site with Cerium (XCE)

How do we claim assets on cerium.info from pre-bought assets on coinprism?

If you have bought prebought assets we need you to signup to cerium.info
we then need you to private message us on bitcointalk or send an email to ceriumdev@gmail.com with the following information:

Asset amount
Asset address
Email address used to sign up to the site

All asset holders have been in contact beforehand so this info is required to cross-check with the information we have.
We also need it to allocate the assets to the correct account after that usage of the site should be simple and easy.

How does signing up to cerium.info work?

If you have not currently got any assets and are looking to buy cmf or trading XCE/CMF then continue to signup as normal,
you will be asked to provide an xce address to payout rewards if you are holding asset at payout time.
Prebought asset holders just need to provide their coinprism btc address.

How do Payouts work?

Every sunday payouts from the cerium fund will be processed.
The payouts will be based on current holdings at 15:00 UTC every sunday.

How does trading work?

Trading XCE/CMF is exactly like an exchange where users set rates this wish to buy or sell CMF in return for XCE.
CMF has no value outside of the site and wont be available to withdraw.
XCE however can be deposited and withdrawn at will.

For more information please contact us via bitcointalk, email or slack group
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:53:51 AM

So Xpooky.  This is your coin.  Huh.  Looks and feels scammy.  Too bad as all your other coins suck!  Also you posted in the metal coin thread that you have health issues, but you have time I guess for this endeavour here?  Yeah right.  Please don't invest.  I will lose 2 BTC on this one.  Oh well.  Next!
wtf are you talking, i am not dev of this coin, also i own web development company so its not hard for someone of the comapny to make the coin site, lol
please stop spreading fud and accusing me of something unless you have something to back what you say
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:33:23 PM

At least add some SSL encryption to the site. And for everyone registering, DO NOT use a password you currently use somewhere else.
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:59:24 PM

At least add some SSL encryption to the site. And for everyone registering, DO NOT use a password you currently use somewhere else.

SSL is around just needs to be adjusted but will be fully acive along with the exchange later on today, the is safe to use and people should excercise the cautions they would with any website
keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:01:53 PM

SSL will be added along with the exchange later on today, the is safe to use and people should excercise the cautions they would with any website

how is the transition of accounts going on?
rt99

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:03:27 PM

OK. Thx for response. If you aren't the dev Xpooky, could the dev of this coin make himself known?  I know the answer will be no as your interested in getting our BTC, not the development of XCE, but I'll ask anyways.  
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:14:52 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 01:52:53 PM by Cerium

SSL will be added along with the exchange later on today, the is safe to use and people should excercise the cautions they would with any website

how is the transition of accounts going on?

people who have submitted asset amount, asset address and email they have signed up to the site with have recieved thier assets, probably due to timezone or jsut not being online theres still people who havent ahd the chance yet

also ssl is implemented now

OK. Thx for response. If you aren't the dev Xpooky, could the dev of this coin make himself known?  I know the answer will be no as your interested in getting our BTC, not the development of XCE, but I'll ask anyways.  

sure was going to talk about my identity a bit anyway at some point, people in the cerium slack already know a bit about me but anyway yeah

my name is adam I live in scotland. i used to study music at college but now part time job/full time crypto.

my bitcointalk username is atrostophe, ive been around in crypto for about 2 years now, i started from absolute scratch (i mined 12 maxcoins on a cpu) and traded my way up ever since so its been quite the journey, ive been involved in coins but never lead my own, i often get "employed" to write anns for coins.

cerium is my only crypto project but i still trade other coins naturally.

in cerium i am the idea and name creator and connections person, 3/4 people have worked on bits and pieces on cerium for me to make the coin, do graphics etc. im here to stay and along with the long term investment we secured it means i can keep working on the coin with some security, not sure if my investor wishes to come into the public eye but we share similar goals for the coin and i believe we can achieve the stuff we set out to do.

hope this is enough info for you, i could maybe attach a cute little selfie too if you want but cerium is a serious project and is here to stay
rt99

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:45:48 PM

Wow.  An honest response in crypto???  What the hell is going on here? Thanks for this Adam. I will be investing more and I will pm you details with my CMF assets.  Also, I live on Vancouver Island, Canada.  And I have no twitter handle.  Sad
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:48:20 PM

Wow.  An honest response in crypto???  What the hell is going on here? Thanks for this Adam. I will be investing more and I will pm you details with my CMF assets

no problem, at the start i wasnt sure about saying anything in case it went bad and then thats your name ruined in crypto but its been like first time lucky as the project launched smoothly and everyone liked the idea so i have no reason to hide behind it because im proud of whats been achieved so far
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:56:44 PM

i am not the dev, i was just contacted to work on his site, so if the dev wants to make himself known its up to him not me Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: