June 23, 2024, 12:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCE] Cerium [Mobile Payments] [Cerium Cards]  (Read 53771 times)
incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:47:51 AM

Hi Community,

I have been talking with incognitoworker. We like the idea of rebuild the CMF asset and reimburse to the asset holders with their shares. I have reach out to Adam but so far no reply from him yet. Please post it here on how many CMF Asset you have. In case we don't get anything from Adam and We will make this list as the official list at end of 10/25/2015 so the project can move forward.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.msg12545028#msg12545028

So far
andyatcrux 4,100
BTC-BTC-BTC 4,800
aarons6 150

btc-BTC-btc

Thank you Btc-BTC-btc with your help.
If any of you would like to get "paid" for community work, check out our Board Of Community in our takeover/merge thread on XQN.
We need more users/members/stakers before we initiate main promotions.
Happy staking!

IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
DragoStefan

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:08:30 AM

I want in on this project to buy some CMF how can I do that? To get some shares in this fund??
incognitoworker

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:01:52 PM

I want in on this project to buy some CMF how can I do that? To get some shares in this fund??

Thank you for your interest in our project, right now it is not possible to buy any shares.
When the fund goes live, the current holders are free to sell or buy shares as they want OTC untill we can replace the exchange platform.
You could buy Cerium from the exchange, and then swap them for assets, i am not sure if that is a better approach than buying XQN directly to stake until someone want to sell their shares.

If for some reason all assets are not redeemed, we could consider if those shares should be offered for sale or redistribution to community and use sale amount to further increase the value of pos fund.
No matter what happends, we are moving forward.

Happy staking!

IW

H.arkness

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:04:50 PM

855 assets

Harkness
DragoStefan

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:55:45 PM

Thank you for your interest in our project, right now it is not possible to buy any shares.
When the fund goes live, the current holders are free to sell or buy shares as they want OTC untill we can replace the exchange platform.
You could buy Cerium from the exchange, and then swap them for assets, i am not sure if that is a better approach than buying XQN directly to stake until someone want to sell their shares.

If for some reason all assets are not redeemed, we could consider if those shares should be offered for sale or redistribution to community and use sale amount to further increase the value of pos fund.

Happy staking!

IW
I bought some Cerium hoping to have some assets and was wondering if you can redistribute the remaing assets that will not be redeemed for those who have Cerium it would be fair because the total assets are 28,750 shares (am I right?) and only 10000 assets for the coins are almost a third part..
Hope you will think about this.
I already stake XQN from the beging that's how I found out about this project.
Nice thing what are you trying to do with this coins and assets!!!
incognitoworker

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:45:18 PM

Happy staking!

IW
I bought some Cerium hoping to have some assets and was wondering if you can redistribute the remaing assets that will not be redeemed for those who have Cerium it would be fair because the total assets are 28,750 shares (am I right?) and only 10000 assets for the coins are almost a third part..

Total number of assets was actually 115k total, majority of assets goes to replace the old distribution but we did increase it by 10.000 more assets to swap for Coin holders.
Coin supply will get around 9% of assets available after this, and we also doubled the promised value of the CMF fund from 5Btc to 10Btc.
Those funds are already staking and are ready to start buying asap we have completed swap.

Community, should CMF asset start to buy out XQN now so we can have a payout on first day, or continue to compound until swap complete??

Happy staking!

IW

keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:05:54 PM

i had some cmf, did i lose them all? Can't i reclaim them?
DragoStefan

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:31:01 PM

Happy staking!

IW

Total number of assets was actually 115k total, majority of assets goes to replace the old distribution but we did increase it by 10.000 more assets to swap for Coin holders.
Coin supply will get around 9% of assets available after this, and we also doubled the promised value of the CMF fund from 5Btc to 10Btc.
Those funds are already staking and are ready to start buying asap we have completed swap.

Community, should CMF asset start to buy out XQN now so we can have a payout on first day, or continue to compound until swap complete??

Happy staking!

IW
As I seen in the first page only 25% from the 115k were actually for the comunity if that is right the remaining assets that are not claimed at least a part of them should go to XCE owners it's not so fair that the coin owners to have just 8% and that like a bonus added not backed up by the real assets, but hey just my opinion didn't mean to be rude just saying that those who staked cerium and suported the coin maybe deserve more.
incognitoworker

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:48:03 PM

Happy staking!

IW

Happy staking!

IW
As I seen in the first page only 25% from the 115k were actually for the comunity if that is right the remaining assets that are not claimed at least a part of them should go to XCE owners it's not so fair that the coin owners to have just 8% and that like a bonus added not backed up by the real assets, but hey just my opinion didn't mean to be rude just saying that those who staked cerium and suported the coin maybe deserve more.

It was 25%, then we gave away 24% more for a total of 49% availabe to community.
We will consider reducing our positions, once everything is running like intended.
Regarding unclaimed assets, we dont know if such thing will happend anyway.
For us to be able to give more to the coin holders, we need to use from either our assets, or the assets of the community.
We did not recieve a single cerium from our shares, as agreed with dev team to be able to reward all other asset holders first.
How would you do it?
Optimal situation? absolutely not, but the best one where we dont need to ask for ANY donations or funds from our investors.

IW

DragoStefan

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:17:14 PM

Happy staking!

IW

Happy staking!

IW

It was 25%, then we gave away 24% more for a total of 49% availabe to community.
We will consider reducing our positions, once everything is running like intended.
For us to be able to give more to the coin holders, we need to use from either our assets, or the assets of the community.
We did not recieve a single cerium from our shares, as agreed with dev team to be able to reward all other asset holders first.
How would you do it?
Optimal situation? absolutely not, but the best one where we dont need to ask for ANY donations or funds from our investors.

IW

Agreed that asset holders have priority and I didn't insinuate that your team did received any cerium! Sorry about understanding that!
Where did the 24% go? to the asset holders(If that is so it means they have almost 100% more assets.. That means 56.35k assets for asset owners vs 10K for coin owners)?  If that is right and some assets will remain unclaimed it would be nice to give them to the coin owners/stakers as a % for what they own because they suport the coin, the project and anything else like the asset holders, I guess, maybe I'm wrong and judge so because i have a very small part of cerium marketcap ... So you and your team judge that.
But if this project will be succesfull the asset holders I doubt that would want to sell any and that is very nice. So please think about that  because I don't mean to rush you or something just make a proposal.
incognitoworker

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:36:46 PM

Happy staking!

IW

Happy staking!

IW

How would you do it?

IW

Agreed that asset holders have priority and I didn't insinuate that your team did received any cerium! Sorry about understanding that!
Where did the 24% go? to the asset holders(If that is so it means they have almost 100% more assets.. That means 56.35k assets for asset owners vs 10K for coin owners)?  If that is right and some assets will remain unclaimed it would be nice to give them to the coin owners/stakers as a % for what they own because they suport the coin, the project and anything else like the asset holders, I guess, maybe I'm wrong and judge so because i have a very small part of cerium marketcap ... So you and your team judge that.
But if this project will be succesfull the asset holders I doubt that would want to sell any and that is very nice. So please think about that  because I don't mean to rush you or something just make a proposal.

Thank you very much on your opinion, its apreciated very much and its not taken negatively at all.
The extra 24% was given from us to community to buy on old exchange for cerium.You, the community bought it all in few hours.
The income from that sale, was given to the Cmf trading funds(not controlled by us) to help reach the promised 5btc value.
We have been working really hard to try and find the most fair and rewarding solution for all of us, and yes if we are able to reward Xce holders more somehow we will do it.

Hopefully current asset holders will be willing to sell some of their assets to newcomers when everything is functional, so we can avoid a shortage of assets and only held by a few.
To the big holders, if we give away small portions of our assets over time, we will be far better rewarded over longterm.
Give away to family,friends co-workers or anyone interested in crypto or building their own financial security.
Learn them to stake, learn them to sell their stake and re invest in other projects, it will bring all of us positive results longterm.
Our holdings will be reduced over time, to support a widespread distribution of both assets and coins.

IW

DragoStefan

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:57:53 PM

Nice job again! Thanks!
DragoStefan

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:40:09 PM

I downloaded the wallet added the nodes and still not working any ideeas?
incognitoworker

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:53:50 PM

I downloaded the wallet added the nodes and still not working any ideeas?
Do you have other wallets on same comp that works?
Could be firewall issue, i did not have to add anything to my cerium wallet..
If you are refering to XQN wallet, download the peers.dat file also.

IW

DragoStefan

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:05:26 PM

I saw no icons for the blocks but now I see it's at almost 50% downloading the blocks so it's ok! Thanks
Xqn I have on stake since mid last november Smiley
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:01:23 AM

Hi Community,

I have been talking with incognitoworker. We like the idea of rebuild the CMF asset and reimburse to the asset holders with their shares. I have reach out to Adam but so far no reply from him yet. Please post it here on how many CMF Asset you have. In case we don't get anything from Adam and We will make this list as the official list at end of 10/25/2015 so the project can move forward.

So far
andyatcrux 4,100
BTC-BTC-BTC 4,800
aarons6 150
baseke 4,000
H.arkness 850

btc-BTC-btc
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 12:55:07 PM

Hi Community,

So far
andyatcrux 4,100
BTC-BTC-BTC 4,800
aarons6 150
baseke 4,000
H.arkness 850

btc-BTC-btc

I had 300 under username chey00

How exactly do you plan on rebuilding the CMF and reimbursing the asset holders?

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:37:42 PM

Hi, I owned the most in assets, it was 32102 CMF.  I bought most of them on the second offering at 10 cerium . 
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:57:47 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 02:47:53 AM by andyatcrux

I would like to donate 25% of my CMF funds to the community. It should be over 1000 funds to give out. If anyone wants to chime in on how they should be distributed, I'd appreciate it.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:28:06 PM

I would like to donate 25% of my CMF funds to the community. It should be over 1000 funds to give out. If anyone wants to chime in on how they should be distributed, I'd appreciate it.

Hi Andyatcrux,

That's very generous of you. Some kind of contests that can get everyone to get involved in the community that would be fun and some re-distribute to new comers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: